**I'm very flattered that some people like my images so much they want to use them on their websites and that is very cool. For non commercial purposes, I'm normally happy to grant usage with a credit and/or link to my flickr page. But please, shoot me a message asking, that would be very cool.
For commercial use, again, I'd be more than happy but please email me for terms and prices.**
I'm a San Diego Photographer who enjoys taking pictures of whatever catches my eye.
Find me on Google+.
You can also follow me on Twitter twitter.com/peasap
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Canon Powershot G16 1,011 photos, 155 members
- Macro Photography 320,609 photos, 37,228 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 90,484 photos, 6,697 members
- I love my cat 337,222 photos, 47,060 members
- Flickr Friday 8,551 photos, 13,221 members
- London by Londoners 250,682 photos, 9,059 members
- Mirror Reflex Lens 7,455 photos, 857 members
- London buildings 64,170 photos, 3,726 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 250 photos, 3,122 members
- People Portraits 2,496,295 photos, 119,993 members
- Views that took your breath away 10 photos, 3 members
- The Photography Blog 11,920 photos, 862 members
- Urban Decay 374,391 photos, 30,346 members
- Triggertrap 1,243 photos, 1,194 members
- Neutral Density Filters 46,448 photos, 5,593 members
- Thinks Photo Magazin 4,685 photos, 1,070 members
- portraits and faces. 813,591 photos, 51,263 members
- Project Weather 157,970 photos, 38,377 members
- Flickrs Best Autumn Leaves and Fall Foliage Pictures 6,099 photos, 2,458 members
- School of Digital Photography 489,690 photos, 15,718 members
- ***MACRO NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNATIONAL*** (p1/a1) 14,557 photos, 1,252 members
- moments in your life 4,313 photos, 117 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 23,985 photos, 1,384 members
- Structural Artists 7,616 photos, 1,138 members
- DoF (Depth of Field) and Bokeh 12,370 photos, 559 members
- steampunk 20,648 photos, 3,223 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 545,071 photos, 17,643 members
- artland 602,045 photos, 30,692 members
- Canon Powershot G12 47,216 photos, 2,484 members
- Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom 29,842 photos, 2,885 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 347,899 photos, 23,955 members
- California Government 2,873 photos, 122 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 26,238 photos, 6,401 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures 15,952 photos, 2,828 members
- Tamron Lens Users (USA) 47,739 photos, 2,834 members
- Starbucks Coffee Company 10,807 photos, 5,246 members
- PicturePerfect (INVITE ONLY) 37,449 photos, 6,834 members
- Fabulous Fractalius 13,434 photos, 1,448 members
- Retrø 28,331 photos, 4,672 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,234 photos, 752 members
- Flickr Social Club 847,499 photos, 32,338 members
- Super Hero Challenges - Flickr Group Survey - See Chat Thread! 34,309 photos, 1,265 members
- San Diego Comic-Con International: 2009 7,414 photos, 147 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 151,571 photos, 8,732 members
- Photowalking San Diego 8,110 photos, 461 members
- The Photographer's Eye 185 photos, 61 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 138 photos, 1,950 members
- Brother sun ♥ sister moon MANDATORY: YOU MUST GIVE 3 AWARD 30,659 photos, 4,404 members
- Escher's Droste Print Gallery 2,099 photos, 1,205 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,875 members
Daniel Hellerman says:
"His photos are so crystal clear, with such an excellent balance of colors that each picture evokes a unique range of emotions. Whether its portrait work, or capturing lions, each photo takes you on a journey."
9th November, 2007
Fadzly @ Shutterhack says:
"Previously the tool was the variable and the human being the constant; subsequently the human being became the variable and the machine the constant. Why do I say this?
This is clearly shown in Paul Sapiano's photos and just look into this set
Would it change you, wouldnt it bring out love from within just by viewing it?
Well that makes us human (i.e. the viewer and the photographer)the variable and the machine being the constant. This level of emotive strength in photography is only attainable by a person with sensitive souls like Paul."
3rd October, 2007
I discovered him on flickr.
Upon visiting his site here , I am totally impressed on his works on Nature. They are all excellence if not superb in quality is concern.
With the digital technology, even a 3 years old kid can snap good photos. But his works should never be in the class of photographer of the digital era.
To me, he is a great imaging artist. I encourage you to visit him more often & be inspired & motivated.
Thank you for your kindness & sharing with all.
You are great.
I appreciate it."
23rd September, 2007
Dusko Almosa says:
"The thing I like most about Paul's photostream is the wide variety of his images. From macro to landscape to people, and so much more.
But most of all, it's his style in photography that like best. Very natural and true to the image. His works are always something to look forward to whenever I check my Contact's New Photos list.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos, Paul. Cheers!"
25th July, 2007
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single