The Portland Plan will be our City’s strategic plan for the next 25 years, ensuring that Portland is a thriving and sustainable city and our people are prosperous, healthy and educated.
The last time Portland created a plan like this was in 1980. Our recycling rate was in the single digits. Back then there was no such thing as Google let alone cell phones and the Internet. In fact, huge parts of Portland, including Cully and most of East Portland, weren’t even within the city limits.
Now we’re at the next big fork in the road. It’s time for us to chart the course for our future and take a new approach to city planning—one that focuses not just on transit and infrastructure but health, education and equity. Come join the conversation... because more voices means better choices.
Read more about the plan »
- Keep Portland Weird 2,451 photos, 152 members
- Architecture of Portland, Oregon USA 2,186 photos, 279 members
- Portland Art & Architecture 6,661 photos, 531 members
- Portland Oregon 30,954 photos, 1,293 members
- Portland Amuses Me 8,536 photos, 700 members
- Portland Photo Geeks 39,327 photos, 1,066 members
- Portland 36,709 photos, 1,175 members
- pdx [portland] 191,212 photos, 5,625 members
- i heart portland 50,364 photos, 1,646 members
Portland Plan doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Portland Plan
- November 2009