The PA Breast Cancer Coalition was formed in 1993 by a dedicated, active and effective group of breast cancer survivors who had one common mission, and that was to find a cure for breast cancer. Every program, event and campaign is still carried out with that goal in mind. Today, we are the source of action and information for Pennsylvania women with breast cancer, and their families.
The PBCC is a statewide organization based in Lebanon County, with a board of directors, a staff of seven, and a network of volunteers across the state. The PBCC exists to help the thousands of women in this state who will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, to support the families of the 2,200 women who will die from it, and to serve as a resource for the hundreds of thousands of more women currently living with the disease.
We accomplish this through statewide educational programming, legislative advocacy and breast cancer research grants. You can learn much more about the PBCC, and how YOU can get involved, throughout our Facebook page and our website.
- Second Life - Breast Cancer Awareness 282 photos, 165 members
- Pink Illumination 153 photos, 154 members
- Breast Cancer Awareness Group 364 photos, 222 members
- Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness (post to rules, please) 2,178 photos, 820 members
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure® 1,268 photos, 154 members
- Breast Cancer Awareness 2,311 photos, 825 members
- Think P!nk 11,037 photos, 1,311 members
PA Breast Cancer Coalition doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- October 2009
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition