"but the plot hinged on a supersmart dog that communicated through Scrabble letters." Bookslut on Dean Koontz.
Freelance web-developer living and work in Ireland.
Photos of Paul Watson (2)
- Polaroid 305,167 photos, 32,298 members
- Manfrotto Official 71,110 photos, 2,750 members
- Camping around the world 6,927 photos, 695 members
- Cape Town. Live it. Love it. 33,266 photos, 1,483 members
- Give peace a chance 155 photos, 123 members
- Ethnomusicology 559 photos, 94 members
- Irish Balloon Championships 283 photos, 41 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,546 photos, 250 members
- Video Central 4,633 photos, 586 members
- WOOHOO for videos! Thanks Flickr :) 1,663 photos, 106 members
- Cape Argus Cycle Tour 105 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,380 photos, 4,848 members
- Traditional wooden Boats 11,062 photos, 1,454 members
- MyBabyOurBaby.com 2 photos, 30 members
- TSSG 37 photos, 11 members
- Flickr Stats 243 photos, 161 members
- The Code Project 456 photos, 52 members
- Greatest Hits:Born Free, Living Free (Admin Invite Only) 1,588 photos, 488 members
- The Photographer 1,647 photos, 213 members
- Nouvelle Photography 2,023 photos, 147 members
- Born Free, Living Free 137,644 photos, 3,075 members
- flickr forest 863 photos, 63 members
- Frommer's Travel Guides 26,604 photos, 419 members
- flickr Happy Birthday, Eutin! 2,698 photos, 670 members
- TechCrunch (UK) 51 photos, 18 members
- Irish Colleen's 412 photos, 149 members
- Sossusvlei 1,577 photos, 241 members
- C.O.O.L 2,792 photos, 176 members
- Roofwindows and skylights 3,157 photos, 641 members
- Back for the Future (Ingrid's back, that is!) 242 photos, 189 members
- Guinness StoreHouse 700 photos, 194 members
- Bending Light 12,395 photos, 3,463 members
- Essence of Hogwarts 1,537 photos, 331 members
- European Vans 21,127 photos, 1,612 members
- South African Air Force 1,206 photos, 116 members
- Pubs 41,988 photos, 961 members
- The Flickr Irish! 23,459 photos, 655 members
- flickrvlooi 526 photos, 66 members
- Window seat please 113,109 photos, 30,189 members
- Creative Dreams - Toying With Light 1,047 photos, 80 members
- Mac Photo Booth 6,266 photos, 1,979 members
- donbenito selection (DBS) 96 photos, 34 members
- Aran Islands 1,779 photos, 282 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 704 photos, 45 members
- South African Landscapes 16,047 photos, 738 members
- Irish Rugby 4,441 photos, 305 members
- Cork City FC 500 photos, 50 members
- Sport Ireland 10,500 photos, 338 members
- Carmageddon 23,808 photos, 1,251 members
- Cape Town Streetwires 3 photos, 23 members
"Paul watson is someone i was lucky to know for a short time while he was in SA, i was lucky to have him as a friend and as a boyfriend. He is a great person and a loving friend. I think he takes amazing photos, anything he takes a photo of will be stunning!"
June 4th, 2006
slight clutter says:
""An artist chooses his subjects: that is the way he praises."
Each time I look at one of Paul Watson’s photos, I feel like I am witnessing a loving tribute to the moment, person, and/or place that he has captured with his lens. His photos are full with beauty, expression, and life. He has a keen eye for the “what is special” in his world, and he is generous enough to share that with the rest of us.
Paul always shakes things up with his photography. The minute that I feel like I have him pegged as a certain “type” of photographer, he shatters that assignment with a completely “against-type” photo. He can do it all: high fashion, sweeping landscapes, evocative photojournalism, self-portraits, macros, and any of the other you-name-it genres. His artistic versatility makes him a standout in the Flickr community.
On a personal note, Paul Watson is a warm, generous, funny, and interesting man. He embodies the beauty that he captures so perfectly on film. I expect great things from him in the future, and I strongly believe that he is a force to be reckoned with in the world of photography."
April 5th, 2005
Andy Peace says:
"Paul is enthusiastic and passionate about everything he does, and his portfolio here on Flickr is proof of that. He is an excellent photographer and a fantastic friend. Go Paul!"
March 30th, 2005
"it's incredible that Paul can capture everything from the fantastic to the mundane, or the everyday to the exquisitely rare, and make EVERY shot look special.
he was my first contact on Flickr, and I still look forward *every* day to seeing something new from him."
March 19th, 2005
"It must take a lot to be this good. Respect!"
March 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"From the first photo I saw I was hooked. The emotion which goes into each shot, and the honesty that is conveyed lets you know a little about Watson. He has soul, and he captures it in every pixel. To see his gallery, for such it must be called, is to have the pleasure of participating in the most colorful life story one has ever had the pleasure of viewing."
March 8th, 2005
Velvet G says:
"Paul takes the most amazing pictures. I've also come to learn that he's actually a really good guy too. I think it's refreshing to find someone with a talent obviously above the rest who still manages to be down to earth.
Keep shooting, man. I'll definitely keep tuning in. I've picked up a lot of things from following your stream."
February 28th, 2005
asian girl says:
"I love the shots. Very creative. Could make a story out of photos. They're just beaitful. What can I say... I'm a fan :)"
January 27th, 2005
"No matter what happens in Paul's photos, I am always left with a sense that he is an extremely compassionate person...his photographs convey all types of emotion and every time he posts new work I can't wait to go through it!"
November 30th, 2004
Jon Newman says:
"Paul is like a good ice cream, while he may seem cool on the exterior, put him in a hot situation and he soon goes all squishy.
He tastes good too. Cookie Dough I think. (Possibly with some Choc Fudge Brownies mixed in)"
August 27th, 2004
Meg Forbes says:
"Generous with both praise and honest criticism, Paul is a good friend who pushes me to excel. A rare find indeed."
August 23rd, 2004
Derek Lakin says:
"Paul is a really great guy, a good photographer, an excellent developer and my CSS rock.
Behind that geeky exterior lies a soft, romantic heart."
August 19th, 2004
- Paul Watson
- August 2004
- Dublin, Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Developer
- Life is Grand