"but the plot hinged on a supersmart dog that communicated through Scrabble letters." Bookslut on Dean Koontz.
Freelance web-developer living and work in Ireland.
Photos of Paul Watson (2)
- Polaroid 307,028 photos, 32,506 members
- Manfrotto Official 72,892 photos, 2,738 members
- Camping around the world 7,002 photos, 700 members
- Cape Town. Live it. Love it. 33,706 photos, 1,483 members
- Give peace a chance 115 photos, 122 members
- Ethnomusicology 577 photos, 96 members
- Irish Balloon Championships 283 photos, 40 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,557 photos, 247 members
- Video Central 5,119 photos, 588 members
- WOOHOO for videos! Thanks Flickr :) 1,750 photos, 104 members
- Cape Argus Cycle Tour 105 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,368 photos, 4,803 members
- Traditional wooden Boats 11,571 photos, 1,462 members
- MyBabyOurBaby.com 2 photos, 30 members
- TSSG 37 photos, 11 members
- Flickr Stats 252 photos, 163 members
- The Code Project 456 photos, 50 members
- Greatest Hits:Born Free, Living Free (Admin Invite Only) 1,584 photos, 482 members
- The Photographer 1,393 photos, 214 members
- Nouvelle Photography 2,015 photos, 145 members
- Born Free, Living Free 137,908 photos, 3,068 members
- flickr forest 918 photos, 63 members
- Frommer's Travel Guides 27,777 photos, 418 members
- flickr Happy Birthday, Eutin! 2,687 photos, 664 members
- TechCrunch (UK) 51 photos, 18 members
- Irish Colleen's 409 photos, 153 members
- Sossusvlei 1,597 photos, 243 members
- C.O.O.L 2,720 photos, 173 members
- Roofwindows and skylights 3,211 photos, 638 members
- Back for the Future (Ingrid's back, that is!) 242 photos, 188 members
- Guinness StoreHouse 698 photos, 193 members
- Bending Light 12,336 photos, 3,431 members
- Essence of Hogwarts 1,594 photos, 333 members
- European Vans 21,028 photos, 1,600 members
- South African Air Force 1,246 photos, 118 members
- Pubs 44,452 photos, 980 members
- The Flickr Irish! 23,707 photos, 648 members
- flickrvlooi 527 photos, 66 members
- Window seat please 114,881 photos, 30,336 members
- Creative Dreams - Toying With Light 1,063 photos, 81 members
- Mac Photo Booth 6,264 photos, 1,969 members
- donbenito selection (DBS) 96 photos, 34 members
- Aran Islands 1,745 photos, 284 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 42 photos, 45 members
- South African Landscapes 16,747 photos, 754 members
- Irish Rugby 4,527 photos, 311 members
- Cork City FC 500 photos, 50 members
- Sport Ireland 12,243 photos, 336 members
- Carmageddon 25,294 photos, 1,272 members
- Cape Town Streetwires 3 photos, 23 members
"Paul watson is someone i was lucky to know for a short time while he was in SA, i was lucky to have him as a friend and as a boyfriend. He is a great person and a loving friend. I think he takes amazing photos, anything he takes a photo of will be stunning!"
June 4th, 2006
slight clutter says:
""An artist chooses his subjects: that is the way he praises."
Each time I look at one of Paul Watson’s photos, I feel like I am witnessing a loving tribute to the moment, person, and/or place that he has captured with his lens. His photos are full with beauty, expression, and life. He has a keen eye for the “what is special” in his world, and he is generous enough to share that with the rest of us.
Paul always shakes things up with his photography. The minute that I feel like I have him pegged as a certain “type” of photographer, he shatters that assignment with a completely “against-type” photo. He can do it all: high fashion, sweeping landscapes, evocative photojournalism, self-portraits, macros, and any of the other you-name-it genres. His artistic versatility makes him a standout in the Flickr community.
On a personal note, Paul Watson is a warm, generous, funny, and interesting man. He embodies the beauty that he captures so perfectly on film. I expect great things from him in the future, and I strongly believe that he is a force to be reckoned with in the world of photography."
April 5th, 2005
Andy Peace says:
"Paul is enthusiastic and passionate about everything he does, and his portfolio here on Flickr is proof of that. He is an excellent photographer and a fantastic friend. Go Paul!"
March 30th, 2005
"it's incredible that Paul can capture everything from the fantastic to the mundane, or the everyday to the exquisitely rare, and make EVERY shot look special.
he was my first contact on Flickr, and I still look forward *every* day to seeing something new from him."
March 19th, 2005
actually price says:
"It must take a lot to be this good. Respect!"
March 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"From the first photo I saw I was hooked. The emotion which goes into each shot, and the honesty that is conveyed lets you know a little about Watson. He has soul, and he captures it in every pixel. To see his gallery, for such it must be called, is to have the pleasure of participating in the most colorful life story one has ever had the pleasure of viewing."
March 8th, 2005
Velvet G says:
"Paul takes the most amazing pictures. I've also come to learn that he's actually a really good guy too. I think it's refreshing to find someone with a talent obviously above the rest who still manages to be down to earth.
Keep shooting, man. I'll definitely keep tuning in. I've picked up a lot of things from following your stream."
February 28th, 2005
asian girl says:
"I love the shots. Very creative. Could make a story out of photos. They're just beaitful. What can I say... I'm a fan :)"
January 27th, 2005
"No matter what happens in Paul's photos, I am always left with a sense that he is an extremely compassionate person...his photographs convey all types of emotion and every time he posts new work I can't wait to go through it!"
November 30th, 2004
Jon Newman says:
"Paul is like a good ice cream, while he may seem cool on the exterior, put him in a hot situation and he soon goes all squishy.
He tastes good too. Cookie Dough I think. (Possibly with some Choc Fudge Brownies mixed in)"
August 27th, 2004
Meg Forbes says:
"Generous with both praise and honest criticism, Paul is a good friend who pushes me to excel. A rare find indeed."
August 23rd, 2004
Derek Lakin says:
"Paul is a really great guy, a good photographer, an excellent developer and my CSS rock.
Behind that geeky exterior lies a soft, romantic heart."
August 19th, 2004
- Paul Watson
- August 2004
- Dublin, Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Developer
- Life is Grand