"but the plot hinged on a supersmart dog that communicated through Scrabble letters." Bookslut on Dean Koontz.
Freelance web-developer living and work in Ireland.
Photos of Paul Watson (2)
- Polaroid 305,728 photos, 32,600 members
- Manfrotto Official 70,519 photos, 2,746 members
- Camping around the world 6,768 photos, 688 members
- Cape Town. Live it. Love it. 33,888 photos, 1,479 members
- Give peace a chance 115 photos, 123 members
- Ethnomusicology 575 photos, 97 members
- Irish Balloon Championships 283 photos, 40 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,588 photos, 245 members
- Video Central 5,376 photos, 608 members
- WOOHOO for videos! Thanks Flickr :) 1,675 photos, 106 members
- Cape Argus Cycle Tour 105 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,331 photos, 4,771 members
- Traditional wooden Boats 12,166 photos, 1,464 members
- MyBabyOurBaby.com 2 photos, 30 members
- TSSG 37 photos, 11 members
- Flickr Stats 263 photos, 164 members
- The Code Project 453 photos, 50 members
- Greatest Hits:Born Free, Living Free (Admin Invite Only) 1,578 photos, 478 members
- The Photographer 1,386 photos, 209 members
- Nouvelle Photography 2,031 photos, 143 members
- Born Free, Living Free 138,842 photos, 3,074 members
- flickr forest 1,085 photos, 67 members
- Frommer's Travel Guides 28,789 photos, 425 members
- flickr Happy Birthday, Eutin! 2,663 photos, 661 members
- TechCrunch (UK) 51 photos, 18 members
- Irish Colleen's 402 photos, 152 members
- Sossusvlei 1,588 photos, 251 members
- C.O.O.L 2,585 photos, 172 members
- Roofwindows and skylights 3,278 photos, 635 members
- Back for the Future (Ingrid's back, that is!) 242 photos, 189 members
- Guinness StoreHouse 701 photos, 192 members
- Bending Light 12,173 photos, 3,408 members
- Essence of Hogwarts 1,633 photos, 343 members
- European Vans 20,075 photos, 1,583 members
- South African Air Force 1,291 photos, 124 members
- Pubs 46,830 photos, 998 members
- The Flickr Irish! 23,741 photos, 644 members
- flickrvlooi 527 photos, 64 members
- Window seat please 115,381 photos, 30,283 members
- Creative Dreams - Toying With Light 1,051 photos, 81 members
- Mac Photo Booth 6,149 photos, 1,952 members
- donbenito selection (DBS) 96 photos, 34 members
- Aran Islands 1,748 photos, 290 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 42 photos, 45 members
- South African Landscapes 17,377 photos, 776 members
- Irish Rugby 4,301 photos, 305 members
- Cork City FC 500 photos, 50 members
- Sport Ireland 9,937 photos, 335 members
- Carmageddon 25,585 photos, 1,292 members
- Cape Town Streetwires 3 photos, 23 members
"Paul watson is someone i was lucky to know for a short time while he was in SA, i was lucky to have him as a friend and as a boyfriend. He is a great person and a loving friend. I think he takes amazing photos, anything he takes a photo of will be stunning!"
June 4th, 2006
slight clutter says:
""An artist chooses his subjects: that is the way he praises."
Each time I look at one of Paul Watson’s photos, I feel like I am witnessing a loving tribute to the moment, person, and/or place that he has captured with his lens. His photos are full with beauty, expression, and life. He has a keen eye for the “what is special” in his world, and he is generous enough to share that with the rest of us.
Paul always shakes things up with his photography. The minute that I feel like I have him pegged as a certain “type” of photographer, he shatters that assignment with a completely “against-type” photo. He can do it all: high fashion, sweeping landscapes, evocative photojournalism, self-portraits, macros, and any of the other you-name-it genres. His artistic versatility makes him a standout in the Flickr community.
On a personal note, Paul Watson is a warm, generous, funny, and interesting man. He embodies the beauty that he captures so perfectly on film. I expect great things from him in the future, and I strongly believe that he is a force to be reckoned with in the world of photography."
April 5th, 2005
Andy Peace says:
"Paul is enthusiastic and passionate about everything he does, and his portfolio here on Flickr is proof of that. He is an excellent photographer and a fantastic friend. Go Paul!"
March 30th, 2005
"it's incredible that Paul can capture everything from the fantastic to the mundane, or the everyday to the exquisitely rare, and make EVERY shot look special.
he was my first contact on Flickr, and I still look forward *every* day to seeing something new from him."
March 19th, 2005
actually price says:
"It must take a lot to be this good. Respect!"
March 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"From the first photo I saw I was hooked. The emotion which goes into each shot, and the honesty that is conveyed lets you know a little about Watson. He has soul, and he captures it in every pixel. To see his gallery, for such it must be called, is to have the pleasure of participating in the most colorful life story one has ever had the pleasure of viewing."
March 8th, 2005
Velvet G says:
"Paul takes the most amazing pictures. I've also come to learn that he's actually a really good guy too. I think it's refreshing to find someone with a talent obviously above the rest who still manages to be down to earth.
Keep shooting, man. I'll definitely keep tuning in. I've picked up a lot of things from following your stream."
February 28th, 2005
asian girl says:
"I love the shots. Very creative. Could make a story out of photos. They're just beaitful. What can I say... I'm a fan :)"
January 27th, 2005
"No matter what happens in Paul's photos, I am always left with a sense that he is an extremely compassionate person...his photographs convey all types of emotion and every time he posts new work I can't wait to go through it!"
November 30th, 2004
Jon Newman says:
"Paul is like a good ice cream, while he may seem cool on the exterior, put him in a hot situation and he soon goes all squishy.
He tastes good too. Cookie Dough I think. (Possibly with some Choc Fudge Brownies mixed in)"
August 27th, 2004
Meg Forbes says:
"Generous with both praise and honest criticism, Paul is a good friend who pushes me to excel. A rare find indeed."
August 23rd, 2004
Derek Lakin says:
"Paul is a really great guy, a good photographer, an excellent developer and my CSS rock.
Behind that geeky exterior lies a soft, romantic heart."
August 19th, 2004
- Paul Watson
- August 2004
- Dublin, Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Developer
- Life is Grand