"but the plot hinged on a supersmart dog that communicated through Scrabble letters." Bookslut on Dean Koontz.
Freelance web-developer living and work in Ireland.
Photos of Paul Watson (2)
- Polaroid 298,206 photos, 31,465 members
- Manfrotto Official 54,242 photos, 2,622 members
- Camping around the world 6,213 photos, 682 members
- Cape Town. Live it. Love it. 32,092 photos, 1,455 members
- Give peace a chance 156 photos, 123 members
- Ethnomusicology 513 photos, 83 members
- Irish Balloon Championships 328 photos, 42 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,508 photos, 255 members
- Video Central 3,036 photos, 505 members
- WOOHOO for videos! Thanks Flickr :) 1,366 photos, 97 members
- Cape Argus Cycle Tour 105 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,422 photos, 4,908 members
- Traditional wooden Boats 9,868 photos, 1,384 members
- MyBabyOurBaby.com 2 photos, 29 members
- TSSG 37 photos, 11 members
- Flickr Stats 240 photos, 162 members
- The Code Project 456 photos, 51 members
- Greatest Hits:Born Free, Living Free (Admin Invite Only) 1,602 photos, 491 members
- The Photographer 1,584 photos, 213 members
- Nouvelle Photography 1,985 photos, 149 members
- Born Free, Living Free 122,174 photos, 2,974 members
- flickr forest 678 photos, 57 members
- Frommer's Travel Guides 22,700 photos, 399 members
- flickr Happy Birthday, Eutin! 2,907 photos, 676 members
- TechCrunch (UK) 51 photos, 17 members
- Irish Colleen's 498 photos, 151 members
- Sossusvlei 1,387 photos, 203 members
- C.O.O.L 2,862 photos, 179 members
- Roofwindows and skylights 3,111 photos, 648 members
- Back for the Future (Ingrid's back, that is!) 210 photos, 191 members
- Guinness StoreHouse 713 photos, 191 members
- Bending Light 12,485 photos, 3,489 members
- Essence of Hogwarts 1,438 photos, 316 members
- European Vans 21,269 photos, 1,630 members
- South African Air Force 1,122 photos, 103 members
- Pubs 37,887 photos, 889 members
- The Flickr Irish! 23,375 photos, 662 members
- flickrvlooi 460 photos, 67 members
- Window seat please 109,085 photos, 29,533 members
- Creative Dreams - Toying With Light 1,038 photos, 78 members
- Mac Photo Booth 6,243 photos, 2,005 members
- donbenito selection (DBS) 96 photos, 34 members
- Aran Islands 1,724 photos, 274 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 704 photos, 45 members
- South African Landscapes 14,202 photos, 675 members
- Irish Rugby 4,426 photos, 304 members
- Cork City FC 499 photos, 50 members
- Sport Ireland 9,366 photos, 334 members
- Carmageddon 21,147 photos, 1,171 members
- Cape Town Streetwires 3 photos, 23 members
"Paul watson is someone i was lucky to know for a short time while he was in SA, i was lucky to have him as a friend and as a boyfriend. He is a great person and a loving friend. I think he takes amazing photos, anything he takes a photo of will be stunning!"
June 4th, 2006
slight clutter says:
""An artist chooses his subjects: that is the way he praises."
Each time I look at one of Paul Watson’s photos, I feel like I am witnessing a loving tribute to the moment, person, and/or place that he has captured with his lens. His photos are full with beauty, expression, and life. He has a keen eye for the “what is special” in his world, and he is generous enough to share that with the rest of us.
Paul always shakes things up with his photography. The minute that I feel like I have him pegged as a certain “type” of photographer, he shatters that assignment with a completely “against-type” photo. He can do it all: high fashion, sweeping landscapes, evocative photojournalism, self-portraits, macros, and any of the other you-name-it genres. His artistic versatility makes him a standout in the Flickr community.
On a personal note, Paul Watson is a warm, generous, funny, and interesting man. He embodies the beauty that he captures so perfectly on film. I expect great things from him in the future, and I strongly believe that he is a force to be reckoned with in the world of photography."
April 5th, 2005
Andy Peace says:
"Paul is enthusiastic and passionate about everything he does, and his portfolio here on Flickr is proof of that. He is an excellent photographer and a fantastic friend. Go Paul!"
March 30th, 2005
"it's incredible that Paul can capture everything from the fantastic to the mundane, or the everyday to the exquisitely rare, and make EVERY shot look special.
he was my first contact on Flickr, and I still look forward *every* day to seeing something new from him."
March 19th, 2005
"It must take a lot to be this good. Respect!"
March 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"From the first photo I saw I was hooked. The emotion which goes into each shot, and the honesty that is conveyed lets you know a little about Watson. He has soul, and he captures it in every pixel. To see his gallery, for such it must be called, is to have the pleasure of participating in the most colorful life story one has ever had the pleasure of viewing."
March 8th, 2005
Velvet G says:
"Paul takes the most amazing pictures. I've also come to learn that he's actually a really good guy too. I think it's refreshing to find someone with a talent obviously above the rest who still manages to be down to earth.
Keep shooting, man. I'll definitely keep tuning in. I've picked up a lot of things from following your stream."
February 28th, 2005
asian girl says:
"I love the shots. Very creative. Could make a story out of photos. They're just beaitful. What can I say... I'm a fan :)"
January 27th, 2005
"No matter what happens in Paul's photos, I am always left with a sense that he is an extremely compassionate person...his photographs convey all types of emotion and every time he posts new work I can't wait to go through it!"
November 30th, 2004
Jon Newman says:
"Paul is like a good ice cream, while he may seem cool on the exterior, put him in a hot situation and he soon goes all squishy.
He tastes good too. Cookie Dough I think. (Possibly with some Choc Fudge Brownies mixed in)"
August 27th, 2004
Meg Forbes says:
"Generous with both praise and honest criticism, Paul is a good friend who pushes me to excel. A rare find indeed."
August 23rd, 2004
Derek Lakin says:
"Paul is a really great guy, a good photographer, an excellent developer and my CSS rock.
Behind that geeky exterior lies a soft, romantic heart."
August 19th, 2004
- Paul Watson
- August 2004
- Dublin, Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Developer
- Life is Grand