A passionate street photographer always in search of the next big meal.
Photos of paulbence (4)
- Street Fight! 1,296 photos, 3,928 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 753 photos, 3,350 members
- (SPUK) Street Photography UK 981 photos, 685 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 12 115 photos, 133 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 10 95 photos, 143 members
- Street Photography 3,323 photos, 45,192 members
- Londoners Street Photography 11,482 photos, 1,602 members
- www.street-photographers.com 243 photos, 4,541 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 255 photos, 4,776 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 01 120 photos, 197 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 06 104 photos, 129 members
- Street Photography Monochrome 11,318 photos, 6,918 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 10,875 photos, 7,006 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 232,394 photos, 14,646 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 597 members
- Street Shots with Feeling 103,502 photos, 2,151 members
- DOs & DON'Ts 7 photos, 73 members
- London Street Photography Metro Competition 6,433 photos, 1,210 members
- PHONAR 1,034 photos, 303 members
- Nikon D3 D3s D3x 95,308 photos, 5,830 members
- Kew Gardens 20,313 photos, 1,770 members
- ecomagination photo project 29,561 photos, 1,776 members
- Top 20 Children's Portraits 19 photos, 1,841 members
- love British 569 photos, 84 members
- Télégramme Magazine 113,762 photos, 2,876 members
- Photoshop Support Group 326,782 photos, 35,954 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,095 members
- Vice UK Student Photo Channel 737 photos, 1,205 members
- Nikon D3s Users Group 33,293 photos, 1,434 members
- Guardian Camera Club 25,763 photos, 12,591 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,727 photos, 18,059 members
- Help-Portrait 922 photos, 470 members
- Guardian 'Your Pictures' 2,961 photos, 998 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 401,350 photos, 22,211 members
- "Best Portraits" 34,163 photos, 1,062 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 829,402 photos, 35,511 members
- Wedding Photography 260,479 photos, 52,735 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 500,894 photos, 21,354 members
- G20 - the April Fools - London City 697 photos, 65 members
- Camera Swap Shop.. 75 photos, 124 members
- Street life...(Street photography / Street portraits) 28,072 photos, 6,026 members
- BBC Sport Rugby Union 264 photos, 122 members
- Portraits for the People 26 photos, 3 members
- *Swoon 45,009 photos, 1,567 members
- Nikon D700 346,456 photos, 16,020 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 921,257 photos, 31,836 members
- Where In The World 40 photos, 45 members
- London Independent Photography 7,848 photos, 1,671 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,388 photos, 208 members
- Londonist 423,835 photos, 8,499 members
Syntax Bitch says:
"Mr. Bence's work does not appeal to the viewer. His work IS the appeal. Most artists' attempts at connection with their audience feel false, pretentious, contrived; they are often obvious and tenuous in their "reach." But these photographs do not connect to an audience. We are not an audience. The photos are not mere subjects or reflections of moments. These photos are not framed - not confined to their quadrilateral forms; they aren't objects. They are images from dreams that we have not yet dreamt, and places within ourselves where we rest. They are, unified, a gift. The gift is the photographer's ability to capture a world that exists without our own but within His - a place we couldn't see or go to without his vision. Truly singular."
June 6th, 2007
arvind k says:
"Why is there no option of favoriting the photographer on flickr ? If there was one, I would have marked Paul in a heartbeat."
April 5th, 2007
"I think paulbence photography has amazing & creative pics that speaks out as an art, keep it up ^_^."
February 14th, 2007
"one of my favourite streams - full of humane, touching, intense beauty, a unique way of looking at things and people, generously shared with the rest of the world. I have said it before and i 'll say it again: tons of guts, loads of talent. oh and lots of inspiration."
December 6th, 2006
"It was a fruit stand. Just a fruit stand. Apples, pears, misshapen oranges, and some others that she could not quite identify. Nothing unusual about it at all, really, though the same could not be said for the man who stood beside it, eyeing her interest."
November 25th, 2006
"I get a lot of contacts from people I don't know who seem to have tens of thousands of contacts. I always look at their photos. I rarely feel the need to say "nice pics!". Thanks for adding to my Saturday morning, and making me feel slightly homesick!!"
June 2nd, 2006
Mr Skel says:
"Paul has something that people will never understand, and he knows it. And so I guess that since he got hooked up with photography, there is no better way to express himself.
I love his portraits, clearly, and his job on B&W pictures. But my favourites are the unexpected shots he gets of his friends.
And you know what ? He is a great bloke!"
May 24th, 2006
"I love his portrait pics.... full of emotions... that you can feel even in front of the screen!"
November 14th, 2005
- Paul Bence
- April 2005
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Freelance Photographer
- Paul Bence Photography