A passionate street photographer always in search of the next big meal.
Photos of paulbence (4)
- Street Fight! 575 photos, 1,690 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 559 photos, 2,185 members
- (SPUK) Street Photography UK 539 photos, 505 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 12 125 photos, 146 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 10 105 photos, 151 members
- Street Photography 2,955 photos, 40,729 members
- Londoners Street Photography 12,000 photos, 1,542 members
- www.street-photographers.com 263 photos, 4,603 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 243 photos, 4,049 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 01 124 photos, 209 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 06 111 photos, 138 members
- Street Photography Monochrome 11,858 photos, 5,862 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,255 photos, 6,145 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 191,929 photos, 12,691 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 623 members
- Street Shots with Feeling 47,129 photos, 1,344 members
- DOs & DON'Ts 8 photos, 78 members
- London Street Photography Metro Competition 6,605 photos, 1,203 members
- PHONAR 1,028 photos, 316 members
- Nikon D3 D3s D3x 86,027 photos, 5,539 members
- Kew Gardens 16,953 photos, 1,652 members
- ecomagination photo project 29,607 photos, 1,812 members
- Top 20 Children's Portraits 30 photos, 1,732 members
- love British 678 photos, 92 members
- Télégramme Magazine 66,341 photos, 2,258 members
- Photoshop Support Group 277,681 photos, 34,613 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 239 photos, 1,118 members
- Vice UK Student Photo Channel 757 photos, 1,229 members
- Nikon D3s Users Group 30,931 photos, 1,269 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,542 photos, 13,078 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,131 photos, 18,653 members
- Help-Portrait 943 photos, 485 members
- Guardian 'Your Pictures' 3,106 photos, 1,036 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 369,917 photos, 22,940 members
- "Best Portraits" 22,201 photos, 795 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 433,212 photos, 28,648 members
- Wedding Photography 245,778 photos, 50,198 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 407,899 photos, 20,897 members
- G20 - the April Fools - London City 884 photos, 63 members
- Camera Swap Shop.. 76 photos, 127 members
- Street life...(Street photography / Street portraits) 28,813 photos, 5,974 members
- BBC Sport Rugby Union 291 photos, 121 members
- Portraits for the People 1 photo, 2 members
- *Swoon 41,166 photos, 1,540 members
- Nikon D700 314,067 photos, 15,307 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 795,642 photos, 30,124 members
- Where In The World 48 photos, 48 members
- London Independent Photography 5,127 photos, 1,583 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,228 photos, 212 members
- Londonist 337,717 photos, 7,846 members
Syntax Bitch says:
"Mr. Bence's work does not appeal to the viewer. His work IS the appeal. Most artists' attempts at connection with their audience feel false, pretentious, contrived; they are often obvious and tenuous in their "reach." But these photographs do not connect to an audience. We are not an audience. The photos are not mere subjects or reflections of moments. These photos are not framed - not confined to their quadrilateral forms; they aren't objects. They are images from dreams that we have not yet dreamt, and places within ourselves where we rest. They are, unified, a gift. The gift is the photographer's ability to capture a world that exists without our own but within His - a place we couldn't see or go to without his vision. Truly singular."
June 6th, 2007
arvind k says:
"Why is there no option of favoriting the photographer on flickr ? If there was one, I would have marked Paul in a heartbeat."
April 5th, 2007
"I think paulbence photography has amazing & creative pics that speaks out as an art, keep it up ^_^."
February 14th, 2007
"one of my favourite streams - full of humane, touching, intense beauty, a unique way of looking at things and people, generously shared with the rest of the world. I have said it before and i 'll say it again: tons of guts, loads of talent. oh and lots of inspiration."
December 6th, 2006
"It was a fruit stand. Just a fruit stand. Apples, pears, misshapen oranges, and some others that she could not quite identify. Nothing unusual about it at all, really, though the same could not be said for the man who stood beside it, eyeing her interest."
November 25th, 2006
"I get a lot of contacts from people I don't know who seem to have tens of thousands of contacts. I always look at their photos. I rarely feel the need to say "nice pics!". Thanks for adding to my Saturday morning, and making me feel slightly homesick!!"
June 2nd, 2006
Mr Skel says:
"Paul has something that people will never understand, and he knows it. And so I guess that since he got hooked up with photography, there is no better way to express himself.
I love his portraits, clearly, and his job on B&W pictures. But my favourites are the unexpected shots he gets of his friends.
And you know what ? He is a great bloke!"
May 24th, 2006
"I love his portrait pics.... full of emotions... that you can feel even in front of the screen!"
November 14th, 2005
- Paul Bence
- April 2005
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Freelance Photographer
- Paul Bence Photography