A passionate street photographer always in search of the next big meal.
Photos of paulbence (4)
- Street Fight! 492 photos, 1,443 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 519 photos, 2,029 members
- (SPUK) Street Photography UK 541 photos, 468 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 12 129 photos, 148 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 10 106 photos, 154 members
- Street Photography 2,873 photos, 39,426 members
- Londoners Street Photography 12,138 photos, 1,529 members
- www.street-photographers.com 263 photos, 4,615 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 244 photos, 4,013 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 01 125 photos, 211 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 06 113 photos, 141 members
- Street Photography Monochrome 11,964 photos, 5,628 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,278 photos, 5,969 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 186,607 photos, 12,405 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 627 members
- Street Shots with Feeling 42,123 photos, 1,239 members
- DOs & DON'Ts 8 photos, 79 members
- London Street Photography Metro Competition 6,597 photos, 1,201 members
- PHONAR 1,027 photos, 316 members
- Nikon D3 D3s D3x 84,216 photos, 5,502 members
- Kew Gardens 16,712 photos, 1,639 members
- ecomagination photo project 29,622 photos, 1,814 members
- Top 20 Children's Portraits 21 photos, 1,721 members
- love British 678 photos, 92 members
- Télégramme Magazine 59,844 photos, 2,124 members
- Photoshop Support Group 269,086 photos, 34,455 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 240 photos, 1,120 members
- Vice UK Student Photo Channel 764 photos, 1,235 members
- Nikon D3s Users Group 29,964 photos, 1,261 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,581 photos, 13,115 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,175 photos, 18,721 members
- Help-Portrait 943 photos, 485 members
- Guardian 'Your Pictures' 3,160 photos, 1,040 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 364,213 photos, 23,019 members
- "Best Portraits" 20,357 photos, 766 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 435,126 photos, 28,559 members
- Wedding Photography 242,739 photos, 49,601 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 394,000 photos, 20,727 members
- G20 - the April Fools - London City 884 photos, 64 members
- Camera Swap Shop.. 76 photos, 128 members
- Street life...(Street photography / Street portraits) 28,936 photos, 5,947 members
- BBC Sport Rugby Union 291 photos, 121 members
- Portraits for the People 0 photos, 1 member
- *Swoon 40,446 photos, 1,536 members
- Nikon D700 308,980 photos, 15,185 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 772,558 photos, 29,689 members
- Where In The World 48 photos, 48 members
- London Independent Photography 4,803 photos, 1,571 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,217 photos, 214 members
- Londonist 323,910 photos, 7,710 members
Syntax Bitch says:
"Mr. Bence's work does not appeal to the viewer. His work IS the appeal. Most artists' attempts at connection with their audience feel false, pretentious, contrived; they are often obvious and tenuous in their "reach." But these photographs do not connect to an audience. We are not an audience. The photos are not mere subjects or reflections of moments. These photos are not framed - not confined to their quadrilateral forms; they aren't objects. They are images from dreams that we have not yet dreamt, and places within ourselves where we rest. They are, unified, a gift. The gift is the photographer's ability to capture a world that exists without our own but within His - a place we couldn't see or go to without his vision. Truly singular."
June 6th, 2007
arvind k says:
"Why is there no option of favoriting the photographer on flickr ? If there was one, I would have marked Paul in a heartbeat."
April 5th, 2007
"I think paulbence photography has amazing & creative pics that speaks out as an art, keep it up ^_^."
February 14th, 2007
"one of my favourite streams - full of humane, touching, intense beauty, a unique way of looking at things and people, generously shared with the rest of the world. I have said it before and i 'll say it again: tons of guts, loads of talent. oh and lots of inspiration."
December 6th, 2006
"It was a fruit stand. Just a fruit stand. Apples, pears, misshapen oranges, and some others that she could not quite identify. Nothing unusual about it at all, really, though the same could not be said for the man who stood beside it, eyeing her interest."
November 25th, 2006
"I get a lot of contacts from people I don't know who seem to have tens of thousands of contacts. I always look at their photos. I rarely feel the need to say "nice pics!". Thanks for adding to my Saturday morning, and making me feel slightly homesick!!"
June 2nd, 2006
Mr Skel says:
"Paul has something that people will never understand, and he knows it. And so I guess that since he got hooked up with photography, there is no better way to express himself.
I love his portraits, clearly, and his job on B&W pictures. But my favourites are the unexpected shots he gets of his friends.
And you know what ? He is a great bloke!"
May 24th, 2006
"I love his portrait pics.... full of emotions... that you can feel even in front of the screen!"
November 14th, 2005
- Paul Bence
- April 2005
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Freelance Photographer
- Paul Bence Photography