On August 8, 2008 I married to the most amazing man out there, we went on a surprise honeymoon (Philadelphia), and then returned to Colorado Springs, Colorado only to pack up and move to Madison, WI. I am excited to see what is in store for us there:: and hopefully have more time to take more pictures and share them!
"I do not paint with any idea of expressing my emotions. That would seem to me in bad taste. One should paint to express his joy in what he sees, and his thanks for that joy." Harlan Hubbard
I love taking pictures, mostly of people. I love people who laugh, who love to be themselves and enjoy the beauty in the differences between each human being. I love meeting new people and hearing life stories, quirky personalities, and how they journey through life. I am somewhat quite but that's because I like to observe what is going on around me.
- 52 Weeks 61,349 photos, 6,068 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 231,931 photos, 14,219 members
- Madison, Wisconsin 45,309 photos, 2,392 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 13,731 photos, 12,754 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,526,800 photos, 121,769 members
- I Shoot Film 2,568,012 photos, 109,350 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 234,345 photos, 11,948 members
- Black & white portraits 381,994 photos, 33,980 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 372,571 photos, 22,199 members
Gordon Brander says:
"I've really appreciated Patricia's eye on the world. She knows how to capture a person's personality*, and reveal the beauty in life** that we often miss.
November 24th, 2006
- September 2005
- Colorado Springs, CO
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Photography web page