On August 8, 2008 I married to the most amazing man out there, we went on a surprise honeymoon (Philadelphia), and then returned to Colorado Springs, Colorado only to pack up and move to Madison, WI. I am excited to see what is in store for us there:: and hopefully have more time to take more pictures and share them!
"I do not paint with any idea of expressing my emotions. That would seem to me in bad taste. One should paint to express his joy in what he sees, and his thanks for that joy." Harlan Hubbard
I love taking pictures, mostly of people. I love people who laugh, who love to be themselves and enjoy the beauty in the differences between each human being. I love meeting new people and hearing life stories, quirky personalities, and how they journey through life. I am somewhat quite but that's because I like to observe what is going on around me.
- 52 Weeks 61,291 photos, 6,065 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 232,493 photos, 14,219 members
- Madison, Wisconsin 45,368 photos, 2,389 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 13,578 photos, 12,733 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,536,243 photos, 121,884 members
- I Shoot Film 2,574,523 photos, 109,512 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 234,661 photos, 11,942 members
- Black & white portraits 381,593 photos, 33,959 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 373,201 photos, 22,172 members
Gordon Brander says:
"I've really appreciated Patricia's eye on the world. She knows how to capture a person's personality*, and reveal the beauty in life** that we often miss.
November 24th, 2006
- September 2005
- Colorado Springs, CO
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Photography web page