On August 8, 2008 I married to the most amazing man out there, we went on a surprise honeymoon (Philadelphia), and then returned to Colorado Springs, Colorado only to pack up and move to Madison, WI. I am excited to see what is in store for us there:: and hopefully have more time to take more pictures and share them!
"I do not paint with any idea of expressing my emotions. That would seem to me in bad taste. One should paint to express his joy in what he sees, and his thanks for that joy." Harlan Hubbard
I love taking pictures, mostly of people. I love people who laugh, who love to be themselves and enjoy the beauty in the differences between each human being. I love meeting new people and hearing life stories, quirky personalities, and how they journey through life. I am somewhat quite but that's because I like to observe what is going on around me.
- 52 Weeks 61,076 photos, 6,098 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 218,402 photos, 14,103 members
- Madison, Wisconsin 45,757 photos, 2,372 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,155 photos, 12,983 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,338,471 photos, 117,353 members
- I Shoot Film 2,541,266 photos, 105,112 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 220,629 photos, 11,722 members
- Black & white portraits 381,377 photos, 33,409 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 342,705 photos, 22,162 members
Gordon Brander says:
"I've really appreciated Patricia's eye on the world. She knows how to capture a person's personality*, and reveal the beauty in life** that we often miss.
November 24th, 2006
- September 2005
- Colorado Springs, CO
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Photography web page