On August 8, 2008 I married to the most amazing man out there, we went on a surprise honeymoon (Philadelphia), and then returned to Colorado Springs, Colorado only to pack up and move to Madison, WI. I am excited to see what is in store for us there:: and hopefully have more time to take more pictures and share them!
"I do not paint with any idea of expressing my emotions. That would seem to me in bad taste. One should paint to express his joy in what he sees, and his thanks for that joy." Harlan Hubbard
I love taking pictures, mostly of people. I love people who laugh, who love to be themselves and enjoy the beauty in the differences between each human being. I love meeting new people and hearing life stories, quirky personalities, and how they journey through life. I am somewhat quite but that's because I like to observe what is going on around me.
- 52 Weeks 61,032 photos, 6,085 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 216,632 photos, 14,070 members
- Madison, Wisconsin 45,616 photos, 2,374 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,187 photos, 13,010 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,297,757 photos, 116,592 members
- I Shoot Film 2,526,041 photos, 104,586 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 218,903 photos, 11,679 members
- Black & white portraits 378,878 photos, 33,307 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 338,143 photos, 22,149 members
Gordon Brander says:
"I've really appreciated Patricia's eye on the world. She knows how to capture a person's personality*, and reveal the beauty in life** that we often miss.
November 24th, 2006
- September 2005
- Colorado Springs, CO
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Photography web page