- Phenomenology 16,401 photos, 2,921 members
- Sony α7R II 2,213 photos, 310 members
- Project Weather 634,755 photos, 90,789 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,937 photos, 70,905 members
- Leica Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH 24,793 photos, 1,374 members
- Leica Digital 194,387 photos, 3,818 members
- MUSICA EN VIVO 765 photos, 107 members
- Leica Black and White 210,117 photos, 4,593 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 434,476 photos, 22,892 members
- Leica Camera M Digital 70,178 photos, 1,418 members
- Alien Skin Software 25,270 photos, 2,269 members
- Sony RX1 9,015 photos, 478 members
- Silverprint (Black and White) 1,834 photos, 250 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 607 photos, 7,463 members
- Leica M Monochrom 35,601 photos, 1,855 members
- ILFORD Imaging monthly website competition 10,315 photos, 1,436 members
- Fotothoughts 3,595 photos, 689 members
- Boombastic Jazz Style 13,115 photos, 314 members
- Fine art photography Portraits et al 17,722 photos, 1,831 members
- blackandwhite - the ESSENCE : (VOTING open!) 31,872 photos, 1,420 members
- The Coca-Cola Company 7,715 photos, 3,156 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 135,931 photos, 5,877 members
- The Artists Coalition 350 photos, 136 members
- Instruction #0 0 photos, 215 members
- NPR Look At This 158,484 photos, 6,281 members
- über 2,250 photos, 138 members
- 23 portraits #5 652 photos, 192 members
- TASTE'S THEORY (Photos with philosophy) 19,424 photos, 627 members
- honesty pays 699 photos, 64 members
- No hay banda 1,128 photos, 166 members
- Robert Capa Award - Post 1 Award 4 28,357 photos, 2,924 members
- move over cindy sherman 122 photos, 18 members
- great moments in voyeurism 213 photos, 55 members
- striking poses 6 photos, 3 members
- Work With Me, Baby! 4 photos, 2 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,751 photos, 1,306 members
- Fictitious Reality -20 Exhibition 0 photos, 496 members
- Uncanny Village 18,638 photos, 1,038 members
MuraGlia g. says:
"Patric Shaw is the first photographer that I've ever loved.
I love him as a photographer because his photos are not simply technical and esthetically perfect but because when I see them I can clearly imagine the atmosphere in which the photos have been taken, they tell their stories.
I am addicted to his stream. Everytime I see his album I lose myself into his photos watching closely every single, perfect detail.
December 1st, 2011
"Thank you Mr. Shaw! :)"
July 1st, 2011
March 27th, 2011
"When I grow up I want to shoot just like you :) Thanks for your inspiring work!"
April 1st, 2011
Galarina de Dali ♥●•٠·˙' says:
"Patric's photographs are jaw-droppingly gorgeous, one after the other. He is creative and unique and I feel an actual visceral pleasure each time I take a dip in his beautiful stream."
September 25th, 2010
"Patric's works are pure powerful and provocative. I'm drowning in his images and the techniques behind them.."
January 2nd, 2010
"For me, it doesn't get any better than what you do. This may sound like some kiss ass living eulogy but its borne from a deep respect. You make flickr an inspirational place. You ground me when I dare think I'm getting somewhere.....and you encourage me when perhaps I don't think I am.
That said, its always about the image and you engage your viewer with stunning simplicity. Beauty and intelligence are powerful allies and they are deep rooted attributes of everything you do."
July 3rd, 2009
Vichi . says:
"a concatenation of masterpieces"
May 27th, 2009
Vasili Andreyev says:
"He does not speak about the beauty of the body.
He spoke about the beauty of the soul."
May 7th, 2009
Vsevolod Vlasenko says:
"Elegant and beautiful portraits!"
April 5th, 2009
M. Ryder S. says:
"Simply, the most talented photographer I've seen on Flickr thus far..."
April 11th, 2009
March 16th, 2009
(Eric Rose) says:
"Patric's eye for faces, second to none. The concentration of beauty in this very spot, massive."
March 17th, 2009
• Cortes Photography • says:
"Increible, me encanta tu galleria y colección de fotos."
January 12th, 2009
Mark Gellineau says:
"You're indirectly my teacher and you don't even know it."
January 12th, 2009
"the world seen through patric's eye is an elegant timeless world, one that i look forward to visiting often, each visit consistently impressive. if you want to learn about photography stay a while in patric's world..."
January 13th, 2009
"I love your work"
August 19th, 2008
"Patric has some of the most Beautiful and Heartfelt Portraits seen here on Flickr.... U R a Superb Photographic Artist !!! :o)"
July 6th, 2008
"I would kill to get your morning coffee, for free. Patric's portraits convey a simplicity that is beyond comprehension, yet when you look, when you really look, there is no other moment in time that exists. His photography brings a stillness where time stops, where there is nothing that seperates you from the subject. I one day aspire to have such a power in my work. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
April 24th, 2008
"His black and white portraits and close up portraits have definately inspired me! Wonderful works of art, well done."
May 18th, 2008
Federica Erra says:
"i love your work!!!!
March 14th, 2008
Chris Polinsky says:
"Patric Shaw is hands down one of the most influential photogrpahers on flickr."
January 19th, 2008
Mei Todd says:
"the best portraits i have seen are taken by Patric!!!!
December 21st, 2007
"His portraits are so good that if you listen carefully you can hear them speaking."
October 2nd, 2007
"These images are an inspiration and a joy to peruse while I am going through the flickr images. The portraits are very well captured and it looks like everyone enjoys the process. I always look forward to seeing the new images pop up in my contacts list."
July 22nd, 2007
Estefania De Ros says:
"Patric is one of my favorite fotographers her portraits are beautiful because they are done in his unique way, I think everyone of the expreses something of the person. His other photographs are exceptional as well.I wish him the best and what to thanks him for his inspiration. Estefania De Ros"
July 11th, 2007
Just wanted to drop a note telling you of your inspiration for me and my work. I love your close up portrait work, especially the fantastic tonal range you are able to capture on the skin. Aurelie's images in particular are stunning to me. I appreciate an artist/photographer pushing towards the reality of skin and texture instead of always working on obliterating it. I understand the nature of your commercial work and your clients' desire to have 'beauty' preeminent, and that makes your personal work all the more fantastic and your ability to grab the personal elements of your models no matter the setting even more courageous.
May 26th, 2007
You Know My Name?! says:
"Very strong portraits!
Kisses from Germany!!"
April 13th, 2007
"The woman with the long neck and smooth skin regards him suspiciously from across the table. He stirs his coffee without looking at her, but his hand is shaking."
March 27th, 2007
"Shaw's photos are amazing. I love his portraits. They are unique, interesting, and perfect. He is a great photographer."
February 14th, 2007
"The most amazingly executed and sencerely developed portraits on Flickr. I just wish I could paint them all."
January 19th, 2007
"i find patric's photos inspirational. His subject matter is diverse and quirky but all his pictures show an absolute mastery of composition. This is seriously good stuff."
November 16th, 2006
- October 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken