Patagonia Photosafaris is a company dedicated to organizing photo expeditions in Patagonia. The idea emerged from a desire to offer a comprehensive service of the highest quality for all photo enthusiasts, whether beginners, amateurs, fanatics or professional photographers.
We specialize in navigating through the Strait of Magellan and into the fjords and channels of Tierra del Fuego.
Through our work as tourism editors in this part of the world, we have become well-acquainted with a considerably large area of these lands. This knowledge,
coupled with the experience and professionalism of a team who are passionate about photography and travelling, allows us to offer you a variety of products with a very special character.
We hope to show you the least-known face of Patagonia, one which still preserves pristine landscapes of the kind you’ll never forget. All you need to bring with you, besides your camera and your passion for this art, is a desire to discover new places, a spirit for adventure, good humour in the face of the unexpected, respect towards nature and animals, and the soul of an explorer.
We look forward to having you with us!
Photos of Patagonia Photosafaris (2)
- Lucroit 1,097 photos, 74 members
- URO | Usuarios Reflex Olympus - Libre 10,385 photos, 404 members
- Humedal Tres Puentes 947 photos, 91 members
- URO - USUARIOS OLYMPUS 257,403 photos, 4,360 members
- Reservas Naturales Urbanas de Punta Arenas 476 photos, 50 members
- Fotografías Sin Límites (FSL) 125,225 photos, 1,773 members
- Nikon Chile 66,924 photos, 2,408 members
- B&H Photo 35,684 photos, 6,646 members
- Nikon Linea D - Chile (D40-D50-D70-D80-D100-D200) 10,698 photos, 320 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 101,468 photos, 10,083 members
- FOTOGRAFÍA, aprendamos juntos 904,186 photos, 31,438 members
- Juntas Flickers 20,753 photos, 1,304 members
- Punta Arenas 3,156 photos, 329 members
- Patagonia & Cape Horn 1,484 photos, 90 members
Patagonia Photosafaris doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Luis Bertea
- May 2011
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Crucero de Expedicion Fotográfica