Patagonia Photosafaris is a company dedicated to organizing photo expeditions in Patagonia. The idea emerged from a desire to offer a comprehensive service of the highest quality for all photo enthusiasts, whether beginners, amateurs, fanatics or professional photographers.
We specialize in navigating through the Strait of Magellan and into the fjords and channels of Tierra del Fuego.
Through our work as tourism editors in this part of the world, we have become well-acquainted with a considerably large area of these lands. This knowledge,
coupled with the experience and professionalism of a team who are passionate about photography and travelling, allows us to offer you a variety of products with a very special character.
We hope to show you the least-known face of Patagonia, one which still preserves pristine landscapes of the kind you’ll never forget. All you need to bring with you, besides your camera and your passion for this art, is a desire to discover new places, a spirit for adventure, good humour in the face of the unexpected, respect towards nature and animals, and the soul of an explorer.
We look forward to having you with us!
Photos of Patagonia Photosafaris (2)
- * URO | Usuarios Réflex y micro 4/3 de OLYMPUS. 246,353 photos, 4,308 members
- Reservas Naturales Urbanas de Punta Arenas 457 photos, 48 members
- Fotografías Sin Límites (FSL) 115,586 photos, 1,772 members
- Nikon Chile 62,973 photos, 2,351 members
- B&H Photo 36,264 photos, 6,711 members
- Nikon Linea D - Chile (D40-D50-D70-D80-D100-D200) 10,382 photos, 319 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 85,587 photos, 9,101 members
- FOTOGRAFÍA, aprendamos juntos 853,906 photos, 30,770 members
- Juntas Flickers 20,597 photos, 1,297 members
- Punta Arenas 3,152 photos, 321 members
- Patagonia & Cape Horn 1,214 photos, 76 members
Patagonia Photosafaris doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Luis Bertea
- May 2011
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Crucero de Expedicion Fotográfica