Patagonia Photosafaris is a company dedicated to organizing photo expeditions in Patagonia. The idea emerged from a desire to offer a comprehensive service of the highest quality for all photo enthusiasts, whether beginners, amateurs, fanatics or professional photographers.
We specialize in navigating through the Strait of Magellan and into the fjords and channels of Tierra del Fuego.
Through our work as tourism editors in this part of the world, we have become well-acquainted with a considerably large area of these lands. This knowledge,
coupled with the experience and professionalism of a team who are passionate about photography and travelling, allows us to offer you a variety of products with a very special character.
We hope to show you the least-known face of Patagonia, one which still preserves pristine landscapes of the kind you’ll never forget. All you need to bring with you, besides your camera and your passion for this art, is a desire to discover new places, a spirit for adventure, good humour in the face of the unexpected, respect towards nature and animals, and the soul of an explorer.
We look forward to having you with us!
Photos of Patagonia Photosafaris (2)
- URO | Usuarios Reflex Olympus - Libre 9,717 photos, 396 members
- URO - USUARIOS OLYMPUS 250,719 photos, 4,311 members
- Reservas Naturales Urbanas de Punta Arenas 472 photos, 49 members
- Fotografías Sin Límites (FSL) 122,650 photos, 1,787 members
- Nikon Chile 64,915 photos, 2,378 members
- B&H Photo 35,935 photos, 6,691 members
- Nikon Linea D - Chile (D40-D50-D70-D80-D100-D200) 10,748 photos, 320 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 93,367 photos, 9,632 members
- FOTOGRAFÍA, aprendamos juntos 876,917 photos, 31,168 members
- Juntas Flickers 20,688 photos, 1,303 members
- Punta Arenas 3,198 photos, 326 members
- Patagonia & Cape Horn 1,253 photos, 79 members
Patagonia Photosafaris doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Luis Bertea
- May 2011
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Crucero de Expedicion Fotográfica