Patagonia Photosafaris is a company dedicated to organizing photo expeditions in Patagonia. The idea emerged from a desire to offer a comprehensive service of the highest quality for all photo enthusiasts, whether beginners, amateurs, fanatics or professional photographers.
We specialize in navigating through the Strait of Magellan and into the fjords and channels of Tierra del Fuego.
Through our work as tourism editors in this part of the world, we have become well-acquainted with a considerably large area of these lands. This knowledge,
coupled with the experience and professionalism of a team who are passionate about photography and travelling, allows us to offer you a variety of products with a very special character.
We hope to show you the least-known face of Patagonia, one which still preserves pristine landscapes of the kind you’ll never forget. All you need to bring with you, besides your camera and your passion for this art, is a desire to discover new places, a spirit for adventure, good humour in the face of the unexpected, respect towards nature and animals, and the soul of an explorer.
We look forward to having you with us!
Photos of Patagonia Photosafaris (2)
- Lucroit 963 photos, 69 members
- URO | Usuarios Reflex Olympus - Libre 10,168 photos, 400 members
- Humedal Tres Puentes 910 photos, 91 members
- URO - USUARIOS OLYMPUS 253,896 photos, 4,345 members
- Reservas Naturales Urbanas de Punta Arenas 473 photos, 49 members
- Fotografías Sin Límites (FSL) 123,874 photos, 1,778 members
- Nikon Chile 66,192 photos, 2,412 members
- B&H Photo 35,802 photos, 6,669 members
- Nikon Linea D - Chile (D40-D50-D70-D80-D100-D200) 10,730 photos, 320 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 97,494 photos, 9,871 members
- FOTOGRAFÍA, aprendamos juntos 889,523 photos, 31,320 members
- Juntas Flickers 20,653 photos, 1,303 members
- Punta Arenas 3,105 photos, 327 members
- Patagonia & Cape Horn 1,454 photos, 90 members
Patagonia Photosafaris doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Luis Bertea
- May 2011
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Crucero de Expedicion Fotográfica