Halfass gets the job done, too. But someday, we'll think of better excuses.
Me: Husband, father, technologist, expat, man of good cheer residing in Vienna, Austria.
In order (recent to first): Vienna, Austria; Portland, Oregon; Atlanta, GA; Broomfield, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; Snowmass Village, Colorado; Aspen, Colorado; Vienna, Austria; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Grand Junction, Colorado (born and raised).
Regarding the photography: I use Flickr primarily as my offsite backup and for social interaction (and to look at your awesome photos). I've yet to take a single picture I'm happy with as "art." Think of my best as pretty good snap shots. Someday, I'll create a good photograph, but until then, enjoy these glimpses into my family and its existence.
Also, I have moved a large portion of my photos into "friend only" status. I'm quite liberal with the "friend" status, so if you want to see them, let me know. I'm just trying to keep certain people's base level of privacy established and not just fling a bazillion pictures out to the public.
Photos of scottpartee (4)
- Museums of War 57,072 photos, 1,039 members
- Naschmarkt Vienna - Naschmarkt Wien 207 photos, 41 members
- monochrom (art group) 969 photos, 93 members
- #4A525Aholes 230 photos, 376 members
- Brick Lane 7,842 photos, 834 members
- East London 79,925 photos, 2,631 members
- MFBT 124 photos, 47 members
- Flickrtreffen Wien 5,327 photos, 186 members
- Levanto - Liguria 481 photos, 77 members
- wien-6-7-8 3,331 photos, 103 members
- Wiener Linien 2,578 photos, 211 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 129 photos, 614 members
- vienna street photography 2,537 photos, 1,225 members
- Vienna Flickrist Club 25,226 photos, 1,537 members
- Frappé Nation 589 photos, 293 members
- Flickr Meet Vienna 1,010 photos, 64 members
- Expat Experience 7,542 photos, 333 members
- Mocca Club 43 photos, 32 members
- United States Army Air Forces 2,452 photos, 312 members
- U6 268 photos, 88 members
- Utata 449,811 photos, 26,701 members
- Lunchtime Posse 32 photos, 95 members
- lovely ugly vienna 9,671 photos, 497 members
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog 109 photos, 49 members
- CRACKED OUT 759 photos, 34 members
- Trieste 20,646 photos, 1,288 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,288 photos, 6,595 members
- Vienna Life 13,901 photos, 777 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,719 photos, 11,642 members
- Festivals of the South 128 photos, 29 members
- Typography and Lettering 171,194 photos, 27,740 members
- Metroblogging Vienna 629 photos, 51 members
- Compact parking spot 63 photos, 77 members
- Austrian flickrs 127,342 photos, 1,599 members
- Toddlers 34,823 photos, 3,530 members
- Austria / Österreich 81,418 photos, 5,231 members
- Guess Where Wien (Vienna) 13,513 photos, 766 members
- Found Type 28,860 photos, 3,013 members
- Slideshow 137 photos, 86 members
- Streetsy.com 609,812 photos, 6,507 members
- Snitch 4 photos, 27 members
- Atrocious Apostrophe's 3,446 photos, 1,216 members
- "Quotation Mark" Abuse 1,170 photos, 997 members
- maps 2,483 photos, 261 members
- Portland 33,881 photos, 1,086 members
- Alternate Coffee 236 photos, 120 members
- Guess Where Portland (PDX) 3,296 photos, 708 members
- Guess Where ATLanta 751 photos, 279 members
- Guess Where LA 1,548 photos, 625 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,282 photos, 1,581 members
Jeffrey Guterman says:
"A man of many talents. His work covers a wide breadth of content and is likely to inspire many people. Thanks for sharing scottpartee!"
August 2nd, 2008
"I'm a Viennese. Currently, without a working camera, and tending to evolve into a stay-at-home.
Scott's Vienna photos complete my visual hometown experience, helping me to keep being familiar with this area, beyond my workplace rides and weekly supermarket travels (on foot, by tram & subway) and occasional extra tours (by nightbus - I'm a night owl). Though he's by far not the only web-user posting views of Austria's capital, before Scott joined flickr I had (and took) better chances to click through other main cities round the globe - and now there are his unique real-life images.
One day I'll manage to really contribute Vienna pics myself ..."
August 13th, 2007
i am klaus says:
"OMG I just want to Partee all the time. Hello?"
August 2nd, 2005
The Mav Pav says:
"He brings the heaviest sausage to your life--really. Crazy good sausages. And then, as Ms. Marshall reminds us: You are changed, and everything.
Keep that bus on the highway, Pasha."
April 8th, 2005
"Scottpartee - the only member on flickr whom I know, that can philosophize about coffee in this specific way, be a great contact all along and even connect to your life by simply looking at pictures in your photo-section.
I can't wait for the first real-life espresso!"
February 24th, 2005
- March 2004
- Grand Junction, CO
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Copy 'n' Paster