Halfass gets the job done, too. But someday, we'll think of better excuses.
Me: Husband, father, technologist, expat, man of good cheer residing in Vienna, Austria.
In order (recent to first): Vienna, Austria; Portland, Oregon; Atlanta, GA; Broomfield, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; Snowmass Village, Colorado; Aspen, Colorado; Vienna, Austria; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Grand Junction, Colorado (born and raised).
Regarding the photography: I use Flickr primarily as my offsite backup and for social interaction (and to look at your awesome photos). I've yet to take a single picture I'm happy with as "art." Think of my best as pretty good snap shots. Someday, I'll create a good photograph, but until then, enjoy these glimpses into my family and its existence.
Also, I have moved a large portion of my photos into "friend only" status. I'm quite liberal with the "friend" status, so if you want to see them, let me know. I'm just trying to keep certain people's base level of privacy established and not just fling a bazillion pictures out to the public.
Photos of scottpartee (4)
- Museums of War 50,457 photos, 920 members
- Naschmarkt Vienna - Naschmarkt Wien 178 photos, 36 members
- monochrom (art group) 964 photos, 90 members
- #4A525Aholes 229 photos, 379 members
- Brick Lane 7,392 photos, 808 members
- East London 67,681 photos, 2,595 members
- MFBT 134 photos, 48 members
- Flickrtreffen Wien 5,353 photos, 178 members
- Levanto - Liguria 415 photos, 76 members
- wien-6-7-8 3,289 photos, 96 members
- Wiener Linien 2,344 photos, 186 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 129 photos, 618 members
- vienna street photography 2,541 photos, 1,108 members
- Vienna Flickrist Club 24,094 photos, 1,406 members
- Frappé Nation 577 photos, 286 members
- Flickr Meet Vienna 1,009 photos, 65 members
- Expat Experience 7,373 photos, 326 members
- Mocca Club 36 photos, 32 members
- United States Army Air Forces 2,453 photos, 291 members
- U6 266 photos, 88 members
- Utata 436,524 photos, 25,138 members
- Lunchtime Posse 32 photos, 95 members
- lovely ugly vienna 9,063 photos, 477 members
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog 107 photos, 48 members
- CRACKED OUT 709 photos, 34 members
- Trieste 19,139 photos, 1,211 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,463 photos, 6,646 members
- Vienna Life 11,850 photos, 687 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,832 photos, 11,728 members
- Festivals of the South 111 photos, 26 members
- Typography and Lettering 160,496 photos, 24,931 members
- Metroblogging Vienna 586 photos, 50 members
- Compact parking spot 62 photos, 78 members
- Austrian flickrs 111,498 photos, 1,449 members
- Toddlers 33,702 photos, 3,414 members
- Austria / Österreich 71,986 photos, 4,854 members
- Guess Where Wien (Vienna) 12,993 photos, 750 members
- Found Type 27,493 photos, 3,000 members
- Slideshow 122 photos, 80 members
- Streetsy.com 548,337 photos, 6,415 members
- Snitch 4 photos, 27 members
- Atrocious Apostrophe's 3,392 photos, 1,209 members
- "Quotation Mark" Abuse 1,190 photos, 1,002 members
- maps 2,197 photos, 240 members
- Portland 32,612 photos, 1,027 members
- Alternate Coffee 230 photos, 115 members
- Guess Where Portland (PDX) 3,228 photos, 702 members
- Guess Where ATLanta 742 photos, 274 members
- Guess Where LA 1,550 photos, 624 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,406 photos, 1,584 members
Jeffrey Guterman says:
"A man of many talents. His work covers a wide breadth of content and is likely to inspire many people. Thanks for sharing scottpartee!"
August 2nd, 2008
"I'm a Viennese. Currently, without a working camera, and tending to evolve into a stay-at-home.
Scott's Vienna photos complete my visual hometown experience, helping me to keep being familiar with this area, beyond my workplace rides and weekly supermarket travels (on foot, by tram & subway) and occasional extra tours (by nightbus - I'm a night owl). Though he's by far not the only web-user posting views of Austria's capital, before Scott joined flickr I had (and took) better chances to click through other main cities round the globe - and now there are his unique real-life images.
One day I'll manage to really contribute Vienna pics myself ..."
August 13th, 2007
i am klaus says:
"OMG I just want to Partee all the time. Hello?"
August 2nd, 2005
The Mav Pav says:
"He brings the heaviest sausage to your life--really. Crazy good sausages. And then, as Ms. Marshall reminds us: You are changed, and everything.
Keep that bus on the highway, Pasha."
April 8th, 2005
"Scottpartee - the only member on flickr whom I know, that can philosophize about coffee in this specific way, be a great contact all along and even connect to your life by simply looking at pictures in your photo-section.
I can't wait for the first real-life espresso!"
February 24th, 2005
- March 2004
- Grand Junction, CO
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Copy 'n' Paster