Halfass gets the job done, too. But someday, we'll think of better excuses.
Me: Husband, father, technologist, expat, man of good cheer residing in Vienna, Austria.
In order (recent to first): Vienna, Austria; Portland, Oregon; Atlanta, GA; Broomfield, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; Snowmass Village, Colorado; Aspen, Colorado; Vienna, Austria; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Grand Junction, Colorado (born and raised).
Regarding the photography: I use Flickr primarily as my offsite backup and for social interaction (and to look at your awesome photos). I've yet to take a single picture I'm happy with as "art." Think of my best as pretty good snap shots. Someday, I'll create a good photograph, but until then, enjoy these glimpses into my family and its existence.
Also, I have moved a large portion of my photos into "friend only" status. I'm quite liberal with the "friend" status, so if you want to see them, let me know. I'm just trying to keep certain people's base level of privacy established and not just fling a bazillion pictures out to the public.
Photos of scottpartee (4)
- Museums of War 53,177 photos, 974 members
- Naschmarkt Vienna - Naschmarkt Wien 182 photos, 38 members
- monochrom (art group) 964 photos, 92 members
- #4A525Aholes 228 photos, 378 members
- Brick Lane 7,610 photos, 817 members
- East London 72,144 photos, 2,614 members
- MFBT 123 photos, 48 members
- Flickrtreffen Wien 5,471 photos, 181 members
- Levanto - Liguria 478 photos, 78 members
- wien-6-7-8 3,315 photos, 101 members
- Wiener Linien 2,475 photos, 201 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 129 photos, 614 members
- vienna street photography 2,541 photos, 1,165 members
- Vienna Flickrist Club 24,552 photos, 1,468 members
- Frappé Nation 579 photos, 288 members
- Flickr Meet Vienna 1,029 photos, 64 members
- Expat Experience 7,490 photos, 328 members
- Mocca Club 36 photos, 32 members
- United States Army Air Forces 2,460 photos, 303 members
- U6 266 photos, 88 members
- Utata 444,040 photos, 25,970 members
- Lunchtime Posse 31 photos, 95 members
- lovely ugly vienna 9,367 photos, 485 members
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog 108 photos, 49 members
- CRACKED OUT 730 photos, 34 members
- Trieste 20,133 photos, 1,246 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,318 photos, 6,611 members
- Vienna Life 12,830 photos, 734 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,768 photos, 11,681 members
- Festivals of the South 125 photos, 28 members
- Typography and Lettering 166,002 photos, 26,565 members
- Metroblogging Vienna 613 photos, 50 members
- Compact parking spot 62 photos, 77 members
- Austrian flickrs 118,779 photos, 1,525 members
- Toddlers 34,300 photos, 3,471 members
- Austria / Österreich 76,579 photos, 5,046 members
- Guess Where Wien (Vienna) 13,693 photos, 758 members
- Found Type 28,045 photos, 3,006 members
- Slideshow 130 photos, 83 members
- Streetsy.com 578,910 photos, 6,463 members
- Snitch 4 photos, 27 members
- Atrocious Apostrophe's 3,426 photos, 1,210 members
- "Quotation Mark" Abuse 1,174 photos, 999 members
- maps 2,334 photos, 251 members
- Portland 33,858 photos, 1,053 members
- Alternate Coffee 234 photos, 120 members
- Guess Where Portland (PDX) 3,232 photos, 704 members
- Guess Where ATLanta 746 photos, 276 members
- Guess Where LA 1,550 photos, 621 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,200 photos, 1,582 members
Jeffrey Guterman says:
"A man of many talents. His work covers a wide breadth of content and is likely to inspire many people. Thanks for sharing scottpartee!"
August 2nd, 2008
"I'm a Viennese. Currently, without a working camera, and tending to evolve into a stay-at-home.
Scott's Vienna photos complete my visual hometown experience, helping me to keep being familiar with this area, beyond my workplace rides and weekly supermarket travels (on foot, by tram & subway) and occasional extra tours (by nightbus - I'm a night owl). Though he's by far not the only web-user posting views of Austria's capital, before Scott joined flickr I had (and took) better chances to click through other main cities round the globe - and now there are his unique real-life images.
One day I'll manage to really contribute Vienna pics myself ..."
August 13th, 2007
i am klaus says:
"OMG I just want to Partee all the time. Hello?"
August 2nd, 2005
The Mav Pav says:
"He brings the heaviest sausage to your life--really. Crazy good sausages. And then, as Ms. Marshall reminds us: You are changed, and everything.
Keep that bus on the highway, Pasha."
April 8th, 2005
"Scottpartee - the only member on flickr whom I know, that can philosophize about coffee in this specific way, be a great contact all along and even connect to your life by simply looking at pictures in your photo-section.
I can't wait for the first real-life espresso!"
February 24th, 2005
- March 2004
- Grand Junction, CO
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Copy 'n' Paster