Halfass gets the job done, too. But someday, we'll think of better excuses.
Me: Husband, father, technologist, expat, man of good cheer residing in Vienna, Austria.
In order (recent to first): Vienna, Austria; Portland, Oregon; Atlanta, GA; Broomfield, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; Snowmass Village, Colorado; Aspen, Colorado; Vienna, Austria; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Grand Junction, Colorado (born and raised).
Regarding the photography: I use Flickr primarily as my offsite backup and for social interaction (and to look at your awesome photos). I've yet to take a single picture I'm happy with as "art." Think of my best as pretty good snap shots. Someday, I'll create a good photograph, but until then, enjoy these glimpses into my family and its existence.
Also, I have moved a large portion of my photos into "friend only" status. I'm quite liberal with the "friend" status, so if you want to see them, let me know. I'm just trying to keep certain people's base level of privacy established and not just fling a bazillion pictures out to the public.
Photos of scottpartee (4)
- Museums of War 53,275 photos, 954 members
- Naschmarkt Vienna - Naschmarkt Wien 181 photos, 37 members
- monochrom (art group) 964 photos, 92 members
- #4A525Aholes 228 photos, 378 members
- Brick Lane 7,567 photos, 812 members
- East London 71,566 photos, 2,609 members
- MFBT 123 photos, 48 members
- Flickrtreffen Wien 5,478 photos, 179 members
- Levanto - Liguria 480 photos, 78 members
- wien-6-7-8 3,294 photos, 97 members
- Wiener Linien 2,435 photos, 196 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 129 photos, 614 members
- vienna street photography 2,539 photos, 1,157 members
- Vienna Flickrist Club 24,473 photos, 1,454 members
- Frappé Nation 578 photos, 288 members
- Flickr Meet Vienna 1,029 photos, 64 members
- Expat Experience 7,461 photos, 325 members
- Mocca Club 36 photos, 32 members
- United States Army Air Forces 2,461 photos, 302 members
- U6 267 photos, 88 members
- Utata 443,135 photos, 25,831 members
- Lunchtime Posse 31 photos, 95 members
- lovely ugly vienna 9,341 photos, 484 members
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog 108 photos, 49 members
- CRACKED OUT 727 photos, 34 members
- Trieste 20,047 photos, 1,242 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,324 photos, 6,616 members
- Vienna Life 12,662 photos, 722 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,789 photos, 11,688 members
- Festivals of the South 125 photos, 28 members
- Typography and Lettering 165,217 photos, 26,319 members
- Metroblogging Vienna 609 photos, 49 members
- Compact parking spot 62 photos, 77 members
- Austrian flickrs 117,624 photos, 1,514 members
- Toddlers 34,225 photos, 3,461 members
- Austria / Österreich 75,877 photos, 4,999 members
- Guess Where Wien (Vienna) 13,656 photos, 755 members
- Found Type 27,949 photos, 3,002 members
- Slideshow 128 photos, 83 members
- Streetsy.com 574,094 photos, 6,459 members
- Snitch 4 photos, 27 members
- Atrocious Apostrophe's 3,420 photos, 1,210 members
- "Quotation Mark" Abuse 1,166 photos, 998 members
- maps 2,318 photos, 247 members
- Portland 33,629 photos, 1,046 members
- Alternate Coffee 234 photos, 118 members
- Guess Where Portland (PDX) 3,238 photos, 701 members
- Guess Where ATLanta 745 photos, 275 members
- Guess Where LA 1,550 photos, 623 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,337 photos, 1,585 members
Jeffrey Guterman says:
"A man of many talents. His work covers a wide breadth of content and is likely to inspire many people. Thanks for sharing scottpartee!"
August 2nd, 2008
"I'm a Viennese. Currently, without a working camera, and tending to evolve into a stay-at-home.
Scott's Vienna photos complete my visual hometown experience, helping me to keep being familiar with this area, beyond my workplace rides and weekly supermarket travels (on foot, by tram & subway) and occasional extra tours (by nightbus - I'm a night owl). Though he's by far not the only web-user posting views of Austria's capital, before Scott joined flickr I had (and took) better chances to click through other main cities round the globe - and now there are his unique real-life images.
One day I'll manage to really contribute Vienna pics myself ..."
August 13th, 2007
i am klaus says:
"OMG I just want to Partee all the time. Hello?"
August 2nd, 2005
The Mav Pav says:
"He brings the heaviest sausage to your life--really. Crazy good sausages. And then, as Ms. Marshall reminds us: You are changed, and everything.
Keep that bus on the highway, Pasha."
April 8th, 2005
"Scottpartee - the only member on flickr whom I know, that can philosophize about coffee in this specific way, be a great contact all along and even connect to your life by simply looking at pictures in your photo-section.
I can't wait for the first real-life espresso!"
February 24th, 2005
- March 2004
- Grand Junction, CO
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Copy 'n' Paster