50 year old (well I WAS when I submitted this...but not anymore so....) single female living in Alabama with my critters! I am totally and completely addicted to flickr and am having such fun with my camera and this site. Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments and encouragement and enthusiasm!! I love you guys!
By the way, all my photos are for viewing on Flickr. Do NOT copy or reproduce for any reason or in any way without my express written permission.
PamiKnows's Most Interesting Photos on Flickriver
Photos of PamiKnows (2)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,038 photos, 3,103 members
- "Take My Breath Away" 1,009 photos, 104 members
- North Alabama Photographers Guild (NAPG) 18,942 photos, 534 members
- * " BRAVO PHOTOS, MEMORIES, & CREATIONS " (post1~comment1) 23,513 photos, 414 members
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ100 Digital Camera 7,213 photos, 207 members
- PANASONIC LUMIX FZ100 - FZ 150 - FZ 200 - FZ1000 - FZ300 - FZ200 73,342 photos, 1,437 members
- WAY Better Than Good 28,213 photos, 334 members
- Alabama Explored 856 photos, 61 members
- * Vanishing Points * 215,183 photos, 43,024 members
- For the Love of Pets! 3,799 photos, 214 members
- Strictly Pink Converse 897 photos, 439 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 125,761 photos, 7,776 members
- Evildog 219 photos, 69 members
- DeSoto's Red Boathouse 158 photos, 43 members
- 50 for 50 (50mm for 50 days) - CHALLENGE HAS ENDED 452 photos, 37 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 239,900 photos, 3,651 members
- Alabama Thunderstorms 572 photos, 133 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 213,361 photos, 21,805 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 62,189 photos, 6,131 members
- Bama Beauty 4,856 photos, 200 members
- Damn Hell Bathrooms 4,297 photos, 946 members
- DMCC Critique 62 photos, 32 members
- Flickr's Masterpieces !! 196,463 photos, 7,515 members
- Best In Show (dog photography/invite only!) 23,056 photos, 6,014 members
- Rotzooi the best pictures 16,900 photos, 864 members
- My Cat is Evil and he is trying to take over the world. 19,914 photos, 2,743 members
- It´s Christmastime (Post 1 Comment 3) 766 photos, 214 members
- ***In Dogs We Trust: View Winner-Holiday Pups! 18,955 photos, 1,062 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 62,695 photos, 19,478 members
- Tuesday Archives 133 photos, 40 members
- My Home's in Alabama 4,635 photos, 190 members
- God's Artwork 16,781 photos, 644 members
- Down Town Gadsden Alabama 147 photos, 7 members
- Alabama 45,745 photos, 1,383 members
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 309,984 photos, 29,282 members
- Squirrels Gone Wild! 18,184 photos, 1,731 members
- Magic City 22,324 photos, 875 members
- Pink N Powerful~ Pink flowers ONLY! Contest 45 Now Voting! 51,013 photos, 4,849 members
- flore botanique 16,238 photos, 1,188 members
- Alabama Shutterbugs 19,122 photos, 367 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 404 photos, 115 members
- In the name of DOG!! (NO LIMITS) 64,309 photos, 2,384 members
- Decayed yet Hauntingly Beautiful 114,989 photos, 8,270 members
- **ALL KINDS OF BEAUTY** (Moderated! NO MODELS!) 375,411 photos, 13,803 members
- Express Yourself!! 35,560 photos, 1,422 members
- diabetes made visible 2,880 photos, 422 members
- Funny Comments and Titles :-D 1,594 photos, 72 members
- NATURE PHOTOS HP 129,974 photos, 5,658 members
- floweria 46,511 photos, 1,697 members
- Flowers&Colors 158,745 photos, 9,695 members
"Pami is a wonderful person and her photography is getting better and better, she has a talent for photography for sure. I like many things about her, her love for her fur children, Abby, Hush& Tanjarae. The way she loves her family and friends, She is an amazing ladly and my idea of what a Southern Belle should be. A southern belle with a camera around her neck that is. Do yourself a favor and take a look at her photostream, you will be impressed, and you will be so glad you did."
January 16th, 2009
Tina Renee Cox says:
"Pami"Knows"...how to make you smile, how to make you laugh, and how to make you sit back and go...WOW. Pam was one of my first friends here on flickr, guided me through the many questions on how to set up and gear up for what has been the most wonderful thing I have come know on the web..."Friends, on Flickr". It has been an honor AND such a pleasure to have crossed Pam's path and I look forward to seeing more of her shares.
Thank you Pam, for being the special person that you are and expressing it through your posts and the continued smiles that each one brings!"
December 14th, 2008
"Pami was one of my first contacts on Flickr. Her gorgeous Alabama shots always make me say wow! She's so thoughtful and warm. Just keep 'em coming, Pami!"
November 19th, 2008
~ Pinky ~ Jerie Lynn says:
"one of the sweetest people i have ever known, and make's beautiful pictures, and pami, i love you to pieces!
your such a speical friend! keep up the good work....hugs always, jerie lynn, pink"
November 15th, 2008
.debbie T says:
"Pami is such a good Flickr friend. She is generous and supportive and I always feel special when she leaves me a comment.
Now, about her photos. What can I say? She has a great attitude and it shines through in her photography. She is always willing to try something new and wild. She has a passion for flowers, and if the flower is pink, watch out!
I have seen her grow and develop into a fantastic photographer, and I am looking forward to what's coming in the future too!
I think what I love best about Pami is her sense of humor. She has a knack to make me smile when I visit her stream or when she posts a comment on one of my photos.
I am so grateful that she's my flickr friend, I only wish she lived closer. I think we would be great real life buddies too!"
July 20th, 2008
"I love the wonderful florals on Pam's photostream. She has a great eye for composiiton too. She is such a warm and sweet person too.
She is generous with her comments, and has a terrific sense of humor as well. I am proud to call her friend."
June 9th, 2008
"Pam has that wonderful ability to see the things that most people just dont even notice, and she brings them to life through her camera lens. She has inspired me to look past the obvious and take a good long look at the not-so-ordinary things in life and to appreciate it all. She has become an awesome photographer. I am so lucky to personally know her and be influenced by not only her photos, but her sense of humor, her sense of values, and her sense of compassion towards all creatures, great and small."
May 20th, 2008
"Pam is an excellent photographer, flickr member and above all a wonderful person. Her pooch pics in particular give me a lot of pleasure, it's so good to see such a nice animal lover sharing their photos. Well done Pam, keep it up girl!"
February 5th, 2008
- August 2006
- Attalla, Alabama, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single