These are my owns works. Please do not use unless i authorise it. Thank you.
Photos of pa gillet (2)
- TOP RURAL PHOTOGRAPHY (comment on one, read rules, no maritime) 32,708 photos, 2,212 members
- Poitou-Charentes 10,217 photos, 378 members
- Art For Lovers 1,267 photos, 62 members
- Barcelona Experience 40,470 photos, 2,519 members
- bARCELONA dIFERENTE (Ciudad) 26,400 photos, 1,338 members
- Barcelona Photos 105,985 photos, 4,328 members
- Barcelona 267,352 photos, 13,898 members
- Barcelona Pics 193,352 photos, 9,188 members
- Barcelona Street Art 26,168 photos, 2,262 members
- Breizh 103,801 photos, 2,370 members
- Pen ar bed 15,687 photos, 540 members
- Bretagne sans pareil en couleur et de haute qualité - illimité 121,643 photos, 5,386 members
- 17 - Charente Maritime - France 21,148 photos, 780 members
- ile de ré 4,683 photos, 386 members
- Métro parisien 11,456 photos, 1,424 members
- Metro 39,457 photos, 2,945 members
- Subway photos 13,950 photos, 1,064 members
- Undergrounds and Subways 85,288 photos, 9,826 members
- PARIS, JE T'AIME 180,700 photos, 6,846 members
- Details de PARIS 52,401 photos, 2,125 members
- Paris, 18e arrondissement (75018) 7,750 photos, 548 members
- Paris 443,000 photos, 49,877 members
- The Sorcerers Apprentice -- Animating the Inanimate 4,897 photos, 192 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 718,392 photos, 32,181 members
- Bali, Indonesia 4,024 photos, 219 members
- Made in Bali 4,154 photos, 297 members
- Bali Images 41,403 photos, 3,444 members
- HAPHAZART! Magazine 4 photos, 22 members
- altfotonet.org 14,277 photos, 223 members
- !*ad*We*pu*!advertising-Werbung-publicidad-publicité-pubblicita 12,963 photos, 679 members
- ~ A la peche aux moules ~ 5,630 photos, 218 members
- MY OWN FAVORITES 807 photos, 125 members
- You CAN'T - NO pictures here! © 60 photos, 64 members
- The Dog House 107,867 photos, 5,304 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 46,835 photos, 3,022 members
- Dogs we Love 71,126 photos, 3,421 members
- Old Dogs 8,367 photos, 1,168 members
- ! love my dog(s) 373,537 photos, 20,651 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,089,345 photos, 130,095 members
- AT HOME !! 9,209 photos, 514 members
- Home as Art 17,587 photos, 1,706 members
- Home Sweet Home 35,630 photos, 3,522 members
- Corners of My Home 107,502 photos, 12,075 members
- Architecture/Cityscape Art 42,809 photos, 1,540 members
- Views: 10,000 48,230 photos, 7,044 members
- Perfect Escapes Photo Pool 1,369 photos, 450 members
- Fête de la musique 918 photos, 157 members
- SAARC Photographers 16,073 photos, 826 members
- Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution 77,729 photos, 4,122 members
- Rock Photography 160,261 photos, 8,799 members
"PA, you're the best, you know that?"
July 11th, 2008
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Worlds within worlds within universes beyond galaxies within graphics and everything imaginable without end."
September 21st, 2007
susan catherine says:
"If only I could see PA's photos in person!
NO! ...If only I could see PA's photos hanging in my home!
NO! ...My home is not big enough for his BIG talent and who could possibly pick a favorite PA shot?
Ah! If only I could introduce his work to those who are starving for inspiration!
He's the man to watch. Not many photographers can photograph the mundane and end up with pure magical wizardry.
I love PA's vision. I love his photos. I love his sense of humor!
And heck, he got a cute dog too!"
July 10th, 2007
"Totally impressed of these urban views! Compliments!"
May 12th, 2007
Paradise.Found - OFF says:
"pierre-arnaud gillet is a true visonary of the urban abstract landscape. Highly recomeneded."
April 5th, 2007
grey match says:
"The man truely ROCKS ! ! !"
March 30th, 2007
"pa gillet's work can make the smallest details immense and the grandest vista's seem like small delicate jewels. His eyes are gifts he shares with us and each image stays in our heads long after that first rush of discovery each one of his new subjects brings. We are hooked on that rush. J&K"
March 5th, 2007
"I cannot add to domo45's eloquent testimonial to the beauty and lyricism of PA's art; so allow me to testify (think of a gospel / blues singer on the stage of a small white clapboard church-that kind of "testify"!) to PA's totally delightful personality- which reflects his eclectic and entertaining eye!
PA and I have gotten to be great friends across two oceans through the exchange of visual and written correspondence. Like me, he shares a deep love of Blues and the great cinematic touchstones of the 60's & 70's. (But then, what photographer hasn't worked with a "Vanishing Point?") We also share the love of the urban landscape, along with other flickr-ites. Images can inform and entertain, but they are incomplete unless you make an effort to get to know the mind behind the eye. When you get to know PA, you see clearly a complete artist, relaxed, playful and totally at ease in his own skin.
I have convinced (not that it was hard to do!) the non-profit art group of whose board I am President to bring PA to Corpus Christi in the fall as a visiting artist. We are now scrambling to raise the money to make it a reality. I hope you, his fans, will check his and my pages from time to time and try to make plans to be here once we set the dates! As he so accurately stated in an email this morning- "It will be like turning Kowalski and Super Soul loose on South Texas" when he gets here and we take off with our cameras! That'll be worth the ticket for sure!"
February 7th, 2007
"there's a blank wall in my apartment, it's reserved for a rothko painting. to the day i can afford one, which means never, i'd love to hang a photo from PA there. hey, and that is a compliment, indeed :)))"
January 23rd, 2007
Dom Ciancibelli says:
"Pierre-Arnaud Gillet's opening line on his profile page states:
"I am not a photographer."
I can personally relate to his statement. The artist's pallet consists of many mediums. And for the artist the photographic image is just one of those mediums.
Pierre-Arnaud uses the urban surface as his pallet. His work pays homage to his predecessors by referencing their work. The surface of the walls and streets are canvasses which he frames and photographs as our artist predecessors did with their canvases.
His work, to my eyes, pays homage to artists such as Wassily Kandinsky, Joan Miro, Frenand Leger, Franz Kline, Barnett Newman, Ellsworth Kelly and Piet Mondrian just to name a few.
I like to refer to these images as "the art of the street." For those of us who live in the urban environment we walk by and on these surfaces on a daily basis without ever recognizing the graphic qualities which exist there. Pierre-Arnaud brings these surfaces to our attention in a powerful and colorful display with his work.
Much can be learned and appreciated by heightening our visual awareness to the qualities that exist in our chosen habitat and Pierre-Arnaud has done an excellent job of pointing these elements out to us!"
January 7th, 2007
"sit up and pay attention, pa gillet is a man with something to say, something that can only be spoken visually, in the most evocative and poetic ways."
January 2nd, 2007
Nomad Photography says:
"You make so beautiful arty shots. I love your work. And in real, it's really amazing."
January 2nd, 2007
- Pierre-Arnaud Gillet
- December 2006
- Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- artist and copywriter
- pagman [at] free.fr