These are my owns works. Please do not use unless i authorise it. Thank you.
Photos of pa gillet (2)
- TOP RURAL PHOTOGRAPHY (comment on one, read rules, no maritime) 31,288 photos, 2,204 members
- Poitou-Charentes 9,584 photos, 364 members
- Art For Lovers 1,263 photos, 65 members
- Barcelona Experience 39,651 photos, 2,482 members
- bARCELONA dIFERENTE (Ciudad) 25,769 photos, 1,348 members
- Barcelona Photos 103,097 photos, 4,339 members
- Barcelona 264,922 photos, 13,920 members
- Barcelona Pics 187,530 photos, 9,064 members
- Barcelona Street Art 25,575 photos, 2,276 members
- Breizh 99,780 photos, 2,290 members
- Pen ar bed 15,324 photos, 526 members
- Bretagne sans pareil en couleur et de haute qualité - illimité 121,997 photos, 5,288 members
- 17 - Charente Maritime - France 19,700 photos, 744 members
- ile de ré 4,246 photos, 371 members
- Métro parisien 11,301 photos, 1,414 members
- Metro 37,803 photos, 2,907 members
- Subway photos 12,529 photos, 1,028 members
- Undergrounds and Subways 83,841 photos, 9,782 members
- PARIS, JE T'AIME 178,150 photos, 6,787 members
- Details de PARIS 52,472 photos, 2,130 members
- Paris, 18e arrondissement (75018) 7,664 photos, 547 members
- Paris 439,280 photos, 49,848 members
- The Sorcerers Apprentice -- Animating the Inanimate 4,916 photos, 189 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 721,579 photos, 32,315 members
- Bali, Indonesia 3,792 photos, 215 members
- Made in Bali 4,085 photos, 296 members
- Bali Images 40,435 photos, 3,385 members
- HAPHAZART! Magazine 5 photos, 22 members
- altfotonet.org 13,707 photos, 223 members
- !*ad*We*pu*!advertising-Werbung-publicidad-publicité-pubblicita 12,526 photos, 673 members
- ~ A la peche aux moules ~ 5,648 photos, 221 members
- MY OWN FAVORITES 831 photos, 125 members
- You CAN'T - NO pictures here! © 60 photos, 61 members
- The Dog House 104,377 photos, 5,262 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 46,321 photos, 3,023 members
- Dogs we Love 68,930 photos, 3,379 members
- Old Dogs 8,244 photos, 1,166 members
- ! love my dog(s) 365,560 photos, 20,438 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,081,331 photos, 130,534 members
- AT HOME !! 9,090 photos, 521 members
- Home as Art 17,305 photos, 1,667 members
- Home Sweet Home 35,597 photos, 3,448 members
- Corners of My Home 109,537 photos, 12,184 members
- Architecture/Cityscape Art 40,775 photos, 1,512 members
- Views: 10,000 45,731 photos, 6,742 members
- Perfect Escapes Photo Pool 1,432 photos, 461 members
- Fête de la musique 890 photos, 157 members
- SAARC Photographers 16,161 photos, 821 members
- Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution 77,041 photos, 4,139 members
- Rock Photography 158,426 photos, 8,824 members
"PA, you're the best, you know that?"
July 11th, 2008
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Worlds within worlds within universes beyond galaxies within graphics and everything imaginable without end."
September 21st, 2007
susan catherine says:
"If only I could see PA's photos in person!
NO! ...If only I could see PA's photos hanging in my home!
NO! ...My home is not big enough for his BIG talent and who could possibly pick a favorite PA shot?
Ah! If only I could introduce his work to those who are starving for inspiration!
He's the man to watch. Not many photographers can photograph the mundane and end up with pure magical wizardry.
I love PA's vision. I love his photos. I love his sense of humor!
And heck, he got a cute dog too!"
July 10th, 2007
"Totally impressed of these urban views! Compliments!"
May 12th, 2007
"pierre-arnaud gillet is a true visonary of the urban abstract landscape. Highly recomeneded."
April 5th, 2007
mark fincham says:
"The man truely ROCKS ! ! !"
March 30th, 2007
"pa gillet's work can make the smallest details immense and the grandest vista's seem like small delicate jewels. His eyes are gifts he shares with us and each image stays in our heads long after that first rush of discovery each one of his new subjects brings. We are hooked on that rush. J&K"
March 5th, 2007
"I cannot add to domo45's eloquent testimonial to the beauty and lyricism of PA's art; so allow me to testify (think of a gospel / blues singer on the stage of a small white clapboard church-that kind of "testify"!) to PA's totally delightful personality- which reflects his eclectic and entertaining eye!
PA and I have gotten to be great friends across two oceans through the exchange of visual and written correspondence. Like me, he shares a deep love of Blues and the great cinematic touchstones of the 60's & 70's. (But then, what photographer hasn't worked with a "Vanishing Point?") We also share the love of the urban landscape, along with other flickr-ites. Images can inform and entertain, but they are incomplete unless you make an effort to get to know the mind behind the eye. When you get to know PA, you see clearly a complete artist, relaxed, playful and totally at ease in his own skin.
I have convinced (not that it was hard to do!) the non-profit art group of whose board I am President to bring PA to Corpus Christi in the fall as a visiting artist. We are now scrambling to raise the money to make it a reality. I hope you, his fans, will check his and my pages from time to time and try to make plans to be here once we set the dates! As he so accurately stated in an email this morning- "It will be like turning Kowalski and Super Soul loose on South Texas" when he gets here and we take off with our cameras! That'll be worth the ticket for sure!"
February 7th, 2007
"there's a blank wall in my apartment, it's reserved for a rothko painting. to the day i can afford one, which means never, i'd love to hang a photo from PA there. hey, and that is a compliment, indeed :)))"
January 23rd, 2007
Dom Ciancibelli says:
"Pierre-Arnaud Gillet's opening line on his profile page states:
"I am not a photographer."
I can personally relate to his statement. The artist's pallet consists of many mediums. And for the artist the photographic image is just one of those mediums.
Pierre-Arnaud uses the urban surface as his pallet. His work pays homage to his predecessors by referencing their work. The surface of the walls and streets are canvasses which he frames and photographs as our artist predecessors did with their canvases.
His work, to my eyes, pays homage to artists such as Wassily Kandinsky, Joan Miro, Frenand Leger, Franz Kline, Barnett Newman, Ellsworth Kelly and Piet Mondrian just to name a few.
I like to refer to these images as "the art of the street." For those of us who live in the urban environment we walk by and on these surfaces on a daily basis without ever recognizing the graphic qualities which exist there. Pierre-Arnaud brings these surfaces to our attention in a powerful and colorful display with his work.
Much can be learned and appreciated by heightening our visual awareness to the qualities that exist in our chosen habitat and Pierre-Arnaud has done an excellent job of pointing these elements out to us!"
January 7th, 2007
"sit up and pay attention, pa gillet is a man with something to say, something that can only be spoken visually, in the most evocative and poetic ways."
January 2nd, 2007
Nomad Photography says:
"You make so beautiful arty shots. I love your work. And in real, it's really amazing."
January 2nd, 2007
- Pierre-Arnaud Gillet
- December 2006
- Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- artist and copywriter
- pagman [at] free.fr