These are my owns works. Please do not use unless i authorise it. Thank you.
Photos of pa gillet (2)
- TOP RURAL PHOTOGRAPHY (comment on one, read rules, no maritime) 31,936 photos, 2,201 members
- Poitou-Charentes 9,885 photos, 368 members
- Art For Lovers 1,267 photos, 63 members
- Barcelona Experience 40,536 photos, 2,507 members
- bARCELONA dIFERENTE (Ciudad) 26,343 photos, 1,341 members
- Barcelona Photos 105,241 photos, 4,341 members
- Barcelona 268,234 photos, 13,903 members
- Barcelona Pics 191,805 photos, 9,116 members
- Barcelona Street Art 25,830 photos, 2,264 members
- Breizh 103,003 photos, 2,330 members
- Pen ar bed 15,516 photos, 535 members
- Bretagne sans pareil en couleur et de haute qualité - illimité 124,189 photos, 5,340 members
- 17 - Charente Maritime - France 20,567 photos, 762 members
- ile de ré 4,494 photos, 375 members
- Métro parisien 11,412 photos, 1,413 members
- Metro 38,607 photos, 2,913 members
- Subway photos 13,428 photos, 1,038 members
- Undergrounds and Subways 86,042 photos, 9,792 members
- PARIS, JE T'AIME 180,818 photos, 6,813 members
- Details de PARIS 53,334 photos, 2,118 members
- Paris, 18e arrondissement (75018) 7,718 photos, 548 members
- Paris 444,306 photos, 49,851 members
- The Sorcerers Apprentice -- Animating the Inanimate 4,915 photos, 189 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 722,612 photos, 32,218 members
- Bali, Indonesia 3,953 photos, 217 members
- Made in Bali 4,110 photos, 297 members
- Bali Images 40,909 photos, 3,407 members
- HAPHAZART! Magazine 4 photos, 22 members
- altfotonet.org 13,824 photos, 224 members
- !*ad*We*pu*!advertising-Werbung-publicidad-publicité-pubblicita 12,775 photos, 672 members
- ~ A la peche aux moules ~ 5,653 photos, 220 members
- MY OWN FAVORITES 831 photos, 125 members
- You CAN'T - NO pictures here! © 60 photos, 61 members
- The Dog House 106,658 photos, 5,276 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 46,595 photos, 3,027 members
- Dogs we Love 70,065 photos, 3,412 members
- Old Dogs 8,344 photos, 1,167 members
- ! love my dog(s) 370,061 photos, 20,538 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,089,667 photos, 130,278 members
- AT HOME !! 9,191 photos, 517 members
- Home as Art 17,459 photos, 1,672 members
- Home Sweet Home 35,819 photos, 3,466 members
- Corners of My Home 109,105 photos, 12,119 members
- Architecture/Cityscape Art 42,109 photos, 1,525 members
- Views: 10,000 44,911 photos, 6,894 members
- Perfect Escapes Photo Pool 1,426 photos, 456 members
- Fête de la musique 908 photos, 160 members
- SAARC Photographers 16,145 photos, 826 members
- Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution 77,387 photos, 4,134 members
- Rock Photography 159,704 photos, 8,798 members
"PA, you're the best, you know that?"
July 11th, 2008
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Worlds within worlds within universes beyond galaxies within graphics and everything imaginable without end."
September 21st, 2007
susan catherine says:
"If only I could see PA's photos in person!
NO! ...If only I could see PA's photos hanging in my home!
NO! ...My home is not big enough for his BIG talent and who could possibly pick a favorite PA shot?
Ah! If only I could introduce his work to those who are starving for inspiration!
He's the man to watch. Not many photographers can photograph the mundane and end up with pure magical wizardry.
I love PA's vision. I love his photos. I love his sense of humor!
And heck, he got a cute dog too!"
July 10th, 2007
"Totally impressed of these urban views! Compliments!"
May 12th, 2007
"pierre-arnaud gillet is a true visonary of the urban abstract landscape. Highly recomeneded."
April 5th, 2007
grey match says:
"The man truely ROCKS ! ! !"
March 30th, 2007
"pa gillet's work can make the smallest details immense and the grandest vista's seem like small delicate jewels. His eyes are gifts he shares with us and each image stays in our heads long after that first rush of discovery each one of his new subjects brings. We are hooked on that rush. J&K"
March 5th, 2007
"I cannot add to domo45's eloquent testimonial to the beauty and lyricism of PA's art; so allow me to testify (think of a gospel / blues singer on the stage of a small white clapboard church-that kind of "testify"!) to PA's totally delightful personality- which reflects his eclectic and entertaining eye!
PA and I have gotten to be great friends across two oceans through the exchange of visual and written correspondence. Like me, he shares a deep love of Blues and the great cinematic touchstones of the 60's & 70's. (But then, what photographer hasn't worked with a "Vanishing Point?") We also share the love of the urban landscape, along with other flickr-ites. Images can inform and entertain, but they are incomplete unless you make an effort to get to know the mind behind the eye. When you get to know PA, you see clearly a complete artist, relaxed, playful and totally at ease in his own skin.
I have convinced (not that it was hard to do!) the non-profit art group of whose board I am President to bring PA to Corpus Christi in the fall as a visiting artist. We are now scrambling to raise the money to make it a reality. I hope you, his fans, will check his and my pages from time to time and try to make plans to be here once we set the dates! As he so accurately stated in an email this morning- "It will be like turning Kowalski and Super Soul loose on South Texas" when he gets here and we take off with our cameras! That'll be worth the ticket for sure!"
February 7th, 2007
"there's a blank wall in my apartment, it's reserved for a rothko painting. to the day i can afford one, which means never, i'd love to hang a photo from PA there. hey, and that is a compliment, indeed :)))"
January 23rd, 2007
Dom Ciancibelli says:
"Pierre-Arnaud Gillet's opening line on his profile page states:
"I am not a photographer."
I can personally relate to his statement. The artist's pallet consists of many mediums. And for the artist the photographic image is just one of those mediums.
Pierre-Arnaud uses the urban surface as his pallet. His work pays homage to his predecessors by referencing their work. The surface of the walls and streets are canvasses which he frames and photographs as our artist predecessors did with their canvases.
His work, to my eyes, pays homage to artists such as Wassily Kandinsky, Joan Miro, Frenand Leger, Franz Kline, Barnett Newman, Ellsworth Kelly and Piet Mondrian just to name a few.
I like to refer to these images as "the art of the street." For those of us who live in the urban environment we walk by and on these surfaces on a daily basis without ever recognizing the graphic qualities which exist there. Pierre-Arnaud brings these surfaces to our attention in a powerful and colorful display with his work.
Much can be learned and appreciated by heightening our visual awareness to the qualities that exist in our chosen habitat and Pierre-Arnaud has done an excellent job of pointing these elements out to us!"
January 7th, 2007
"sit up and pay attention, pa gillet is a man with something to say, something that can only be spoken visually, in the most evocative and poetic ways."
January 2nd, 2007
Nomad Photography says:
"You make so beautiful arty shots. I love your work. And in real, it's really amazing."
January 2nd, 2007
- Pierre-Arnaud Gillet
- December 2006
- Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- artist and copywriter
- pagman [at] free.fr