- Canon EOS 50 D
- Canon EOS 350 D
- Kodak Z712 IS
- Canon AE-1 Program (Analog)
- Зенит ET (Analog)
- Diana+ (120 film)
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm
- Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.4
- Sigma 10-20mm
- Sigma 70-300mm
- Tamron 18-200mm Di-II IF
- Canon BG-E3 (Battery Grip)
- Canon BG-E2 (Battery Grip)
- Canon Speedlite 430 EX II
- Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom
- Giottos VT-805 Tripod
- Cullmann Alpha 1000 Unistativ "Jet-Set"
- hama Mini-Stativ "Traveller Compact"
- Hoya HMC Super UV Filter ∅ 77mm
- Schneider Kreuznach Polarisation Filter ∅ 77mm
- Hama UV Filter ∅ 58mm
- Schneider Kreuznach UV Filter ∅ 52 mm
- Schneider Kreuznach UV Filter ∅ 67 mm
My most interesting pictures sorted according to Flickr's interestingness.
- Norge (Norway) 68,050 photos, 2,870 members
- Sogn og Fjordane 5,547 photos, 338 members
- VisitNorway 63,385 photos, 2,397 members
- Norway is beautiful 27,699 photos, 1,772 members
- Norway 259,617 photos, 12,507 members
- Swedish Cars 15,243 photos, 328 members
- Cars from the Trollhättan Factory 170 photos, 37 members
- SAAB- Born From Jets 2,161 photos, 154 members
- Saab around the world 7,295 photos, 291 members
- SAAB 12,658 photos, 971 members
- Saab cars 2,553 photos, 121 members
- Jaguar Unlimited 6,479 photos, 197 members
- Steering Wheels 5,365 photos, 116 members
- Frua car style 268 photos, 31 members
- BMW E3 / Bavaria 810 photos, 34 members
- BMW E9 1,615 photos, 93 members
- Citroen Cars 18,319 photos, 268 members
- classic celicas 158 photos, 17 members
- Toyota Celica Classic 250 photos, 27 members
- Small Cars (less than 1 liter OR 356 cm / < 61 ci or 140 ") 8,389 photos, 127 members
- DDR LKW + Bus 2,016 photos, 99 members
- German Cars 1945 - 1969 (Wirtschaftswunder) 23,826 photos, 251 members
- Borgward, Lloyd, Hansa, Goliath 2,847 photos, 108 members
- Borgward, Hansa, Lloyd and Goliath 2,188 photos, 160 members
- Rusted Vehicles 20,447 photos, 660 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,817,726 photos, 547,923 members
- FIAT Postcards 543 photos, 10 members
- Fiat cars and clones (Lada, Polski, Zastava, Yugo, Seat etc) 2,283 photos, 29 members
- FSO - FSM - Polski FIAT 1,320 photos, 51 members
- Fiat 126 - Maluch 912 photos, 146 members
- Polski Fiat 126p Maluch 165 photos, 33 members
- -- Magic Sky -- #Opтed oυт 30/60 21,236 photos, 735 members
- PORSCHE PORSCHE PORSCHE 83,787 photos, 2,743 members
- Martini Racers 2,907 photos, 269 members
- WE LOVE HUGIN ! China Shanghai Shenzhen and more.. 187 photos, 37 members
- Panorama Pics 93,480 photos, 5,425 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 152,133 photos, 11,836 members
- DESOTO AS 250 26 photos, 11 members
- Keukenhof Bulbflower garden - Holland 8,735 photos, 737 members
- Gardens "you must visit" 760 photos, 38 members
- tulipworld 20,684 photos, 2,826 members
- Lamborghini Countach 7,688 photos, 519 members
- It's How We Roll 6,888 photos, 138 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 68,304 photos, 6,430 members
- 1 Million Ford Photos 56,086 photos, 372 members
- Everything GM 31,091 photos, 312 members
- Pontiac Motors Division 27,975 photos, 1,183 members
- Pontiac 2,825 photos, 193 members
- *Wonderful Water & Landscapes* 58,915 photos, 3,477 members
- Outdoor Photographer Magazine (Unofficial) 778,912 photos, 16,012 members
- Benito 13 photos
- IST <the Best> 2 photos
- The mysterious Buick 15 photos
- R12 Gordini 16 photos
- MG 14 photos
- VI 3 photos
- Bulli 4 photos
- Toyota 2000 GT 14 photos
- Efes 5 photos
- Analogue Cars 13 photos
- ô\ | /ô 12 photos
- ferry tales 7 photos
- us 14 photos
- düsseldorf 8 photos
- berlin 8 photos
- fun 9 photos
- /8 12 photos
- izmir 5 photos
- e28 12 photos
- e-type 6 photos
- rusty 7 photos
- cars & girls 13 photos
- f 9 photos
- cars 15 photos
"Seni tanıdığım için çok şanslıyım Oz ! Hep böyle kal, hep mutlu.. herşey için teşekkür ederim.. İyi ki flickr varmış :)..."
May 27th, 2009
Cem E says:
"Ozan, fotoğrafların çok güzel. Bundan sonra ilgiyle takip edeceğim. Başarılarının devamını dilerim."
September 25th, 2008
"Ozan is the first person in Flickr to whom I write a testimonial.
The spirit of his photographic point of view of the world is something that I like a lot.
I am sure that one day we wil go, together with GMMF, to a certain magic garage called Meilenwerk to spend some hours taking photos.
March 20th, 2008
emre_u ( Away ) says:
"Ozan has a great eye for photography. He is one of the photographers in flickr who I take as a model for me. I admire the way he captures, arranges the framing, and finalizes. He also replies the comments he gets,which I guess shows how he give importance to his contacts and friends.
Ozan İzmir seninle gurur duyuyor. Çok fazla kişi seni takip ettiği için yukarda İngilizce olarak yazdım yorumumu. Zaten Türk arkadaşlar seni çok iyi tanıyor ve beğenerek çalışmalarını takip ediyor. Fazla söze gerek yok. Bravo."
January 5th, 2008
heavenly zoo says:
"Merhaba:) der Ozan macht super schöne Fotos..schaue gern bei ihn vorbei;) Weiter so.. ....und viel Spass weiterhin beim Fotografieren :) LG Ines"
November 13th, 2007
"His car photo's are second to none. Top technique and astounding imagery. I wish to see your art in magazines and books. You are a gem waiting to be discovered. Keep inspiring with your eye and magic visuals......we are watching.
Break the Rules,
October 21st, 2007
Tasslehoff Burrfoot says:
"mutlu yıllar adaş :) nice güzel fotoğraflara ve fotoğraf makinelerine inşallah :)
July 16th, 2007
sürekli arşivini karıştırıyorum,
bazen aklımdan geçen olağanüstü şeyleri resmettiğini görüp şaşırıyorum;
made in Türkiye ( heheh gurur verici )
pek sevgiler üstad*"
May 11th, 2007
"Great photographer and stylist of some pretty amazing cars. I always look forward to Ozan's next crop of photos. He never disappoints."
April 15th, 2007
"Ozan is not only a very talented photographer, as everybody agrees, he is also a true friend, who has become my first flickrcousin and the youngest for that matter...
Always when I see cars I think of him, and I dedicate most of my car photos to Ozan, loaded with flickrhugs...
He is also so good in HDR that I sometimes wish I could change part of reality into Ozan's dream like world...
Ozan, I'm really glad I know you thanks to a little cinquecento..."
March 4th, 2007
"My short summary and testimonial to Ozan would just say
"His HDR Cars are stunning and both beautiful and stylized rather than brash and bold"
I frequently return to see more.
Your an inspirational spirit Ozan - may you go far with your natural talent for 100% quality photography.
Stu ( UK )"
February 8th, 2007
Dr. Bahraini ™ says:
"Wisdom, talent, and a very great photographer.. i love his shots.. keep up the good work Ozan .. Glad i have u as a friend here in flickr =)"
February 8th, 2007
"Ozanın galerisine hayranım diyebilirim. gün gün detaylı bi şekilde incelerim galerisini...özellikle bana arabalarıda sewdiren kişidir kendisi :)... her fotosunda ayrı bi çekicilik var...başarılarının deavmını dilerim..! daha nice güzel resimler gelcek buna eminim..."
December 27th, 2006
rightful mitten says:
"I really appreciate Ozan's work, his photo stream is full of variety which is always a pleasure to look at and also an inspiration for me. Most outstanding are his HDRs which are made with much love to the detail. He is one of Flickr's HDR-masters. Keep up the good work!"
November 19th, 2006
tacit expert says:
" i'm one of the funs of Ozan's gallery .... i believe that his camera and he has a different special language and this is one of the causes that why i love his photos very much and visiting and commenting...
sometimes i see more than just a photo, sometimes i learn lots f things from his gallery, from his great talent...
i hope he will be here forever and he will share more things with us.
thank u very much for ur all sharings with me... i love flickr with u more!"
September 3rd, 2006
"Ozan benim Flickr ile tanışmamı sağlayan kişidir.
Bunun için O ‘ na çok teşekkür ediyorum .
Bana sürekli “hadi Banu’cum yaparsın “ diyerek beni yüreklendiren ve makinemi zorla aldıran kişidir
hala bana bunları nasıl yaptırdı anlayabilmiş değilim :)
O’nun yıkıcı değil yapıcı eleştirileri sayesinde çok şey öğrendim..
Ozan en sevdiğim insanlardan biridir ne kadar tarafsız olmaya çalışsamda olmuyor bu satırları yazarken:)
Sevgili Ozan’cım sana dediklerimi hiç unutma olurmu?
Bana inanmadığın zamanlarda fotoğraflarının kimler tarafından ödüle layık görüldüğünü
ve senin gerçekten iyi bir gözlem yeteneğine sahip olduğunu sana sürekli hatırlattığımı unutma..
Sen çok yetenekli birisin .
Fotoğraflarını zevkle takip ediyor ve her birinde senin neler kafandan geçirip
onları karelerine yansıttığını incelemeyi daha çok seviyorum.
Ozan is the one to let me get to know Flickr. Because of that I thank him so
much. He is also the one that encourages me saying "Come on Banu, you can
manage!" and making me to buy my camera. I still cannot understand how he did
I have learned so much from his not destructive but constructive critisms.
He is one of the people that i like the most. I cannot be objective when I am
writing these lines. :)
Dear Ozan, don' t forget what i told you, ok?
Don't forget that from whom your photos have been rewarded when you didn't
belive me and I always make you remember that you have a really good observation
You are very talented. I follow your photos with pleasure and in each I like to
analyse what you have planned in your mind and reflected to the shots.
August 2nd, 2006
mighty need says:
"I saw the first Ozan´s steps on Flickr...He began step by step in these community, always watching my photos and commented them. He´s now getting in progress with photography and a special apreciated friend."
May 31st, 2006
- September 2005
- İzmir & Berlin
- Opladen, Germany
- I am: