I take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
All of my photographs have a copyright © None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or used publicly in any way without my permission. If you want to use or purchase my pictures, please contact me.
Currently living in the Arizona desert on a horse with no name.
- Vintage Car Identification 495 photos, 379 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,096 photos, 105,937 members
- 365 for 2012 561 photos, 11 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 49,457 photos, 7,508 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 2,953,294 photos, 366,228 members
- *Auto Retro* 128,269 photos, 1,601 members
- Ford Cars 57,680 photos, 536 members
- Arizona Diamondbacks 625 photos, 93 members
- Picture a Pink Floyd song... 1,256 photos, 411 members
- Pink Floyd 5,061 photos, 1,568 members
- echinacea 2,185 photos, 353 members
- Restaurants 15,705 photos, 1,310 members
- Restaurant Signs 8,495 photos, 375 members
- chicago graphics 1,746 photos, 176 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 21: Photo of the Day 3,734 photos, 232 members
- arizona urban explorers 2,364 photos, 140 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 102,169 photos, 1,914 members
- Buildings and Sculptures 44,714 photos, 1,800 members
- POP ART 59,907 photos, 7,457 members
- Hard Rock Cafe 4,478 photos, 834 members
- NYPD 7,899 photos, 948 members
- 9/11 NY & the world - A New York state of mind and spirit 5,202 photos, 951 members
- "Check Out My New Pics!" (Post 10-Award 3) 292,993 photos, 4,876 members
- Explore Chicago 68,517 photos, 2,017 members
- Time Out Chicago Photo Group 67,655 photos, 1,390 members
- Chicago Journal 34,963 photos, 799 members
- Chicago Skyline Shots 4,666 photos, 670 members
- Gapers Block Drive Thru - Chicago food & drink 6,878 photos, 305 members
- urinals 4,840 photos, 911 members
- Curly Hair 9,810 photos, 1,383 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 8,600 photos, 935 members
- Hair Dye! 10,255 photos, 2,819 members
- Hair in motion 5,597 photos, 1,077 members
- Chicago Cubs 7,165 photos, 863 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 184,383 photos, 14,521 members
- The Public Space Group 161,770 photos, 11,796 members
- Chicago Transit Authority 18,522 photos, 1,683 members
- Arby's Big Hat Signs 246 photos, 107 members
- Just Windows! 133,327 photos, 14,497 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 101,863 photos, 7,204 members
- WBEZ 132,192 photos, 2,434 members
- Windows of Chicago 2,998 photos, 238 members
- fuchsia 1,272 photos, 289 members
- L ~ 1 PASSION FOR FLOWERS [ POST 1 COMMENT 4 ] 35,925 photos, 2,521 members
- US National Historic Landmarks 12,983 photos, 624 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 300,986 photos, 16,975 members
- New Jersey Shore 8,614 photos, 544 members
- Flickr New Jersey 88,547 photos, 1,694 members
- Photographer Paradise(Post 1/Award 5 ) 261,902 photos, 14,757 members
- Mć Dσиαℓd 574 photos, 551 members
"Love Bob's masterful use of composition and color. The photos just jump off the screen."
May 10th, 2011
"Bob is an outstanding photographer. He has a collection of masterpieces which he has created with his great talent. Bob's processing skills are amazing and makes every photo stand out in the crowd.
Glad to have you as a friend and looking forward to see many great photos in coming days."
August 25th, 2009
Helgi Halldórsson/Freddi says:
"Bob Davidson photos bring joy 2 my life."
July 24th, 2008
"Bob brings so much vibrant color to his pictures that I can't help but feel I'm there with him viewing the scene at times.
His desert shots are always a joy to view and so original from so many other photostreams that you can't help but enjoy every one of them!"
January 21st, 2008
"Bob (the builder) got me started, and now I'm hooked! My inspiration, my mentor, one of my heroes. And I feel bad cuz' I didn't think to ask him if he wanted tickets to the truck race."
November 10th, 2007
"Bob has become a wonderful photographer because he lets me see the world and the beauty of the world through his camera lens. He also is able to provide words with his pictures (and also provide his humor, which I miss) Lastly, he elicits joy from my soul with his pictures. And, that's why he is a true photographic artist."
August 5th, 2007
Barack Obama says:
"Thank you for your kind words and for adding our photos to your favorites. We really appreciate your support!
-Michelle S @ HQ"
August 1st, 2007
"This very nice and kind and talented man...has the ability to make the most of his own environment...and to continuously come up with shot after shot in that place...and always have something new and fresh !!! He helps us feel we are really getting to know his place on earth...and I for one am very grateful !"
July 11th, 2007
"Bob's work is pleasure to behold.....his descriptive style and gorgeous color work makes his work stand out from the pack. A trip through his photostream will no doubt bring a smile to your face as it has to mine. Whether it be sunsets, cactus or cows, he can portray it expertly. Thanks, Bob! I truly think you are one of flickr's best."
June 24th, 2007
"Any photo he takes, any image he creates is magical. But how he captures my beloved state of Arizona is breathtaking, magical, whimsical, surreal, HOT, fun and nothing short of heavenly. Some of his shots look like how I would picture the Garden of Eden.
His titles vary from hilarious to introspective and then back to hilarious! A one-of-a-kind, stand-out talent on flickr! Nothing short of amazing. All of his creative talent aside, I hope he never loses his sense of humor while captioning some of his photos! They make missing even one of his shots, unthinkable.
June 21st, 2007
"the pinball wizard of sunsets, cacti and palms. a true flickr friend. what more can you say?"
June 19th, 2007
"To look at Bobs photos will cheer you up!
Here are all the colors of the world gathered, in the nature, the cactus, the sky, the birds and the flower - wherever you look.
That together with a priceless sense of humor, and an incredible memory for lyrics and little tricky titles is bound to make you come back for more -again and again.
Bob is a great flickr friend and one of the best photographers I have found here!
What more is there to say?
Just go, have look - and enjoy..."
June 4th, 2007
"There's so many wonderful facets of Bob! If this is your first visit and you are a lover of Southwest flora and the life...oh boy are you in for a treat...His images are as vibrant as I'm sure the life he lives. His personality is also just as fun....enjoy your travels through his photostream! He's a great guy!"
May 8th, 2007
"Despite his homesickness for San Diego, Bob's desert presence provides a wonderful and ever-changing glimpse of that arid landscape. From beautiful macros of rare cactus blooms, to breathtaking panoramas of desert dusks and dawns, Bob's images always seem to have that unique oybay touch, and are a pleasure and an inspiration to view."
May 3rd, 2007
"Bob, your desert shots are a delight and your comments on my page are always appreciated!"
February 17th, 2007
"I am very fotunate to have discovered oybay's photostream! Browsing through his photostream, his careful attention to creating images with spectacular vibrant colors jump out right at you! He certainly has quite an eye at capturing the beauty of the world around him. In addition, he has several images that truly made me laugh out loud as well. I have to confess that I have not viewed every single picture in his photostream, but that is because I want to treat it as if it is a fine wine – enjoyed by taking sips and not big gulps:) However, I want to assure anyone who reads this that each visit to his photostream is truly a pleasure and I look forward everyday to seeing what new treasures are posted on his photostream. Simply put, he is truly one of the best photographers I have seen here on flickr!"
February 9th, 2007
"oybay's approach to the objects remind me of the film M*A*S*H.
Nothing and nobody can escape from his fun loving pinhole mind,
so enjoy the show!"
August 22nd, 2006
"The motto for Oybay's stream should be: Come here and get happy! I dare you to look at Oybay's photos and try not to smile. This is one of the most feel-good places in flickrdom. Thank you Bob for making my day in a very non-Clint Eastwood kind of way. Hooray for Oybay!"
August 18th, 2006
"Man, oh man... oybay's pictures brighten my days. They make me laugh. They dazzle me. They make me unplug my computer and thrust it in my husand's face when he is watching motorcycle shows and the last thing he wants to do is look at flickr...
Run along and look at the Sunrise, Sunset set. I hope that I will someday be able to take pictures that are one-tenth as good as the pictures in this collection."
August 14th, 2006
"oybay can make me smile on a really bad day.
Amazingly, he can take criticism with grace.
And I don't know how he gets all those photos on explore. I guess many people are on to him.
I'm glad he is on Flickr."
June 26th, 2006
Jan Tonnesen says:
"I stand in awe of oybay. I am but a Flickr-fledgling but he has mentored me in this wacky world of Flickrism and shown that the main objective is to have fun. Sometimes I look at his uploads and I can only say, wow.
I bow to his wow."
June 14th, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Bob's work is always on my radar. Because simply, he is just so good. I love his pictures and his creativeness.
Bob, keep up the good work. And I know you will."
April 21st, 2006
"To say oybay's photos are entertaining is like saying Dom Perignon is a nice sparkling wine. His images range from the sublime to the surreal, with a combination of beauty and humor that's always refreshing. His special effects are nothing if not inspirational (and I suspect to be in part the result of a misspent youth). Plus, in my opinion, any guy with a cats named Foofy and Betty Boop can't be bad. Don't miss the cat pics!"
April 10th, 2006
"I'm learning oybay is a 'Sleeper.' Clue.... He didn't like my Rooster on Kauai whilst visiting North Shore Kauai, Princeville. ;-)
I'd also like to say Oybay either has a lot on you people, or he pays handsomely for these testimonial's... I be watching my Mailbox Oybay! You're the Best..... Keep it UP! (Oops)"
March 2nd, 2006
"Oybay has brought sunshine to the Pacific Northwest! I have enjoyed seeing Portland through his eyes. I think he is falling in love with this wonderful city. Watch out, it just might grow on you! I Hope you don't attract any more people with your great photography and kind words. The city is too crowded already, we don't want any more Californians. ( I can say that because I am from CA)
One last comment:
It's not that people don't know how to drive, it is that they are MUch more polite and curtious than CA drivers where they are all aggressive maniacs!"
February 18th, 2006
"kid-tested and mother-approved. four out of five dentists recommend oybay!"
December 27th, 2005
"I've known oybay for so long I get to call him oy. First he got me into digital photgraphy instead of film and now he got me hooked on flickr.
With the wonders of flickr I can keep an eye on him and see what he is up to."
December 25th, 2005
- Bob Davidson
- March 2005
- Sun City West , Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Bob Davidson Photography
- bobdavidsonaz [at] gmail.com