I take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
All of my photographs have a copyright © None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or used publicly in any way without my permission. If you want to use or purchase my pictures, please contact me.
Currently living in the Arizona desert on a horse with no name.
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,661 photos, 103,425 members
- 365 for 2012 561 photos, 11 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 40,727 photos, 7,552 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,896,618 photos, 245,675 members
- *Auto Retro* 91,898 photos, 1,200 members
- Ford Cars 39,295 photos, 432 members
- Arizona Diamondbacks 635 photos, 84 members
- Picture a Pink Floyd song... 1,178 photos, 400 members
- Pink Floyd 4,951 photos, 1,463 members
- echinacea 1,892 photos, 326 members
- Restaurants 12,618 photos, 1,124 members
- Restaurant Signs 6,750 photos, 341 members
- chicago graphics 1,625 photos, 170 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 21: Photo of the Day 3,029 photos, 214 members
- arizona urban explorers 1,380 photos, 127 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 88,644 photos, 1,844 members
- Buildings and Sculptures 25,143 photos, 1,077 members
- POP ART 53,571 photos, 7,191 members
- Hard Rock Cafe 3,984 photos, 795 members
- NYPD 6,809 photos, 870 members
- 9/11 NY & the world - A New York state of mind and spirit 4,554 photos, 873 members
- "Check Out My New Pics!" (Post 10-Award 3) 265,135 photos, 4,812 members
- Explore Chicago 52,814 photos, 1,725 members
- Time Out Chicago Photo Group 57,852 photos, 1,290 members
- Chicago Journal 26,517 photos, 667 members
- Chicago Skyline Shots 3,841 photos, 606 members
- Gapers Block Drive Thru - Chicago food & drink 6,341 photos, 296 members
- urinals 4,297 photos, 838 members
- People Portraits 2,493,672 photos, 119,846 members
- Curly Hair 8,629 photos, 1,287 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 4,835 photos, 808 members
- Hair Dye! 9,237 photos, 2,686 members
- Hair in motion 3,628 photos, 911 members
- Chicago Cubs 6,559 photos, 843 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 161,103 photos, 13,349 members
- Public Space and its Discontents 152,904 photos, 11,702 members
- Chicago Transit Authority 17,529 photos, 1,618 members
- Arby's Big Hat Signs 241 photos, 103 members
- Just Windows! 130,206 photos, 14,200 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 78,440 photos, 6,490 members
- WBEZ 123,998 photos, 2,395 members
- Windows of Chicago 3,022 photos, 233 members
- fuchsia 1,071 photos, 259 members
- L ~ 1 PASSION FOR FLOWERS [ POST 1 COMMENT 4 ] 24,099 photos, 2,189 members
- US National Historic Landmarks 11,299 photos, 569 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 212,141 photos, 13,357 members
- New Jersey Shore 6,217 photos, 415 members
- Flickr New Jersey 65,486 photos, 1,544 members
- Photographer Paradise(Post 1/Award 5 ) 246,108 photos, 14,051 members
- Mć Dσиαℓd 569 photos, 552 members
"Love Bob's masterful use of composition and color. The photos just jump off the screen."
10th May, 2011
"Bob is an outstanding photographer. He has a collection of masterpieces which he has created with his great talent. Bob's processing skills are amazing and makes every photo stand out in the crowd.
Glad to have you as a friend and looking forward to see many great photos in coming days."
25th August, 2009
Helgi Halldórsson/Freddi says:
"Bob Davidson photos bring joy 2 my life."
24th July, 2008
"Bob brings so much vibrant color to his pictures that I can't help but feel I'm there with him viewing the scene at times.
His desert shots are always a joy to view and so original from so many other photostreams that you can't help but enjoy every one of them!"
21st January, 2008
"Bob (the builder) got me started, and now I'm hooked! My inspiration, my mentor, one of my heroes. And I feel bad cuz' I didn't think to ask him if he wanted tickets to the truck race."
10th November, 2007
"Bob has become a wonderful photographer because he lets me see the world and the beauty of the world through his camera lens. He also is able to provide words with his pictures (and also provide his humor, which I miss) Lastly, he elicits joy from my soul with his pictures. And, that's why he is a true photographic artist."
5th August, 2007
Barack Obama says:
"Thank you for your kind words and for adding our photos to your favorites. We really appreciate your support!
-Michelle S @ HQ"
1st August, 2007
"This very nice and kind and talented man...has the ability to make the most of his own environment...and to continuously come up with shot after shot in that place...and always have something new and fresh !!! He helps us feel we are really getting to know his place on earth...and I for one am very grateful !"
11th July, 2007
"Bob's work is pleasure to behold.....his descriptive style and gorgeous color work makes his work stand out from the pack. A trip through his photostream will no doubt bring a smile to your face as it has to mine. Whether it be sunsets, cactus or cows, he can portray it expertly. Thanks, Bob! I truly think you are one of flickr's best."
24th June, 2007
"Any photo he takes, any image he creates is magical. But how he captures my beloved state of Arizona is breathtaking, magical, whimsical, surreal, HOT, fun and nothing short of heavenly. Some of his shots look like how I would picture the Garden of Eden.
His titles vary from hilarious to introspective and then back to hilarious! A one-of-a-kind, stand-out talent on flickr! Nothing short of amazing. All of his creative talent aside, I hope he never loses his sense of humor while captioning some of his photos! They make missing even one of his shots, unthinkable.
21st June, 2007
"the pinball wizard of sunsets, cacti and palms. a true flickr friend. what more can you say?"
19th June, 2007
"To look at Bobs photos will cheer you up!
Here are all the colors of the world gathered, in the nature, the cactus, the sky, the birds and the flower - wherever you look.
That together with a priceless sense of humor, and an incredible memory for lyrics and little tricky titles is bound to make you come back for more -again and again.
Bob is a great flickr friend and one of the best photographers I have found here!
What more is there to say?
Just go, have look - and enjoy..."
4th June, 2007
"There's so many wonderful facets of Bob! If this is your first visit and you are a lover of Southwest flora and the life...oh boy are you in for a treat...His images are as vibrant as I'm sure the life he lives. His personality is also just as fun....enjoy your travels through his photostream! He's a great guy!"
8th May, 2007
"Despite his homesickness for San Diego, Bob's desert presence provides a wonderful and ever-changing glimpse of that arid landscape. From beautiful macros of rare cactus blooms, to breathtaking panoramas of desert dusks and dawns, Bob's images always seem to have that unique oybay touch, and are a pleasure and an inspiration to view."
3rd May, 2007
"Bob, your desert shots are a delight and your comments on my page are always appreciated!"
17th February, 2007
"I am very fotunate to have discovered oybay's photostream! Browsing through his photostream, his careful attention to creating images with spectacular vibrant colors jump out right at you! He certainly has quite an eye at capturing the beauty of the world around him. In addition, he has several images that truly made me laugh out loud as well. I have to confess that I have not viewed every single picture in his photostream, but that is because I want to treat it as if it is a fine wine – enjoyed by taking sips and not big gulps:) However, I want to assure anyone who reads this that each visit to his photostream is truly a pleasure and I look forward everyday to seeing what new treasures are posted on his photostream. Simply put, he is truly one of the best photographers I have seen here on flickr!"
9th February, 2007
"oybay's approach to the objects remind me of the film M*A*S*H.
Nothing and nobody can escape from his fun loving pinhole mind,
so enjoy the show!"
22nd August, 2006
"The motto for Oybay's stream should be: Come here and get happy! I dare you to look at Oybay's photos and try not to smile. This is one of the most feel-good places in flickrdom. Thank you Bob for making my day in a very non-Clint Eastwood kind of way. Hooray for Oybay!"
18th August, 2006
"Man, oh man... oybay's pictures brighten my days. They make me laugh. They dazzle me. They make me unplug my computer and thrust it in my husand's face when he is watching motorcycle shows and the last thing he wants to do is look at flickr...
Run along and look at the Sunrise, Sunset set. I hope that I will someday be able to take pictures that are one-tenth as good as the pictures in this collection."
14th August, 2006
"oybay can make me smile on a really bad day.
Amazingly, he can take criticism with grace.
And I don't know how he gets all those photos on explore. I guess many people are on to him.
I'm glad he is on Flickr."
26th June, 2006
Jan Tonnesen says:
"I stand in awe of oybay. I am but a Flickr-fledgling but he has mentored me in this wacky world of Flickrism and shown that the main objective is to have fun. Sometimes I look at his uploads and I can only say, wow.
I bow to his wow."
14th June, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Bob's work is always on my radar. Because simply, he is just so good. I love his pictures and his creativeness.
Bob, keep up the good work. And I know you will."
21st April, 2006
"To say oybay's photos are entertaining is like saying Dom Perignon is a nice sparkling wine. His images range from the sublime to the surreal, with a combination of beauty and humor that's always refreshing. His special effects are nothing if not inspirational (and I suspect to be in part the result of a misspent youth). Plus, in my opinion, any guy with a cats named Foofy and Betty Boop can't be bad. Don't miss the cat pics!"
10th April, 2006
"I'm learning oybay is a 'Sleeper.' Clue.... He didn't like my Rooster on Kauai whilst visiting North Shore Kauai, Princeville. ;-)
I'd also like to say Oybay either has a lot on you people, or he pays handsomely for these testimonial's... I be watching my Mailbox Oybay! You're the Best..... Keep it UP! (Oops)"
2nd March, 2006
"Oybay has brought sunshine to the Pacific Northwest! I have enjoyed seeing Portland through his eyes. I think he is falling in love with this wonderful city. Watch out, it just might grow on you! I Hope you don't attract any more people with your great photography and kind words. The city is too crowded already, we don't want any more Californians. ( I can say that because I am from CA)
One last comment:
It's not that people don't know how to drive, it is that they are MUch more polite and curtious than CA drivers where they are all aggressive maniacs!"
18th February, 2006
"kid-tested and mother-approved. four out of five dentists recommend oybay!"
27th December, 2005
"I've known oybay for so long I get to call him oy. First he got me into digital photgraphy instead of film and now he got me hooked on flickr.
With the wonders of flickr I can keep an eye on him and see what he is up to."
25th December, 2005
- Bob Davidson
- March 2005
- Sun City West , Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Bob Davidson Photography
- bobdavidsonaz [at] gmail.com