I take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
All of my photographs have a copyright © None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or used publicly in any way without my permission. If you want to use or purchase my pictures, please contact me.
Currently living in the Arizona desert on a horse with no name.
- Vintage Car Identification 497 photos, 371 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,892 photos, 105,928 members
- 365 for 2012 561 photos, 11 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 48,980 photos, 7,513 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,898,527 photos, 353,015 members
- *Auto Retro* 125,455 photos, 1,570 members
- Ford Cars 56,236 photos, 529 members
- Arizona Diamondbacks 624 photos, 92 members
- Picture a Pink Floyd song... 1,249 photos, 409 members
- Pink Floyd 5,033 photos, 1,555 members
- echinacea 2,173 photos, 353 members
- Restaurants 15,446 photos, 1,298 members
- Restaurant Signs 8,403 photos, 373 members
- chicago graphics 1,743 photos, 175 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 21: Photo of the Day 3,701 photos, 231 members
- arizona urban explorers 2,292 photos, 139 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 101,353 photos, 1,916 members
- Buildings and Sculptures 43,208 photos, 1,749 members
- POP ART 59,482 photos, 7,431 members
- Hard Rock Cafe 4,394 photos, 829 members
- NYPD 7,862 photos, 946 members
- 9/11 NY & the world - A New York state of mind and spirit 5,177 photos, 948 members
- "Check Out My New Pics!" (Post 10-Award 3) 290,561 photos, 4,878 members
- Explore Chicago 67,462 photos, 1,993 members
- Time Out Chicago Photo Group 66,969 photos, 1,385 members
- Chicago Journal 34,509 photos, 792 members
- Chicago Skyline Shots 4,581 photos, 659 members
- Gapers Block Drive Thru - Chicago food & drink 6,838 photos, 303 members
- urinals 4,806 photos, 907 members
- Curly Hair 9,724 photos, 1,378 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 8,600 photos, 926 members
- Hair Dye! 10,173 photos, 2,808 members
- Hair in motion 5,348 photos, 1,066 members
- Chicago Cubs 7,108 photos, 860 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 182,451 photos, 14,431 members
- The Public Space Group 161,446 photos, 11,791 members
- Chicago Transit Authority 18,443 photos, 1,678 members
- Arby's Big Hat Signs 246 photos, 107 members
- Just Windows! 133,442 photos, 14,472 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 99,680 photos, 7,141 members
- WBEZ 131,552 photos, 2,438 members
- Windows of Chicago 2,984 photos, 238 members
- fuchsia 1,264 photos, 288 members
- L ~ 1 PASSION FOR FLOWERS [ POST 1 COMMENT 4 ] 35,122 photos, 2,510 members
- US National Historic Landmarks 12,795 photos, 620 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 294,543 photos, 16,732 members
- New Jersey Shore 8,420 photos, 542 members
- Flickr New Jersey 87,289 photos, 1,690 members
- Photographer Paradise(Post 1/Award 5 ) 258,840 photos, 14,703 members
- Mć Dσиαℓd 577 photos, 551 members
"Love Bob's masterful use of composition and color. The photos just jump off the screen."
May 10th, 2011
"Bob is an outstanding photographer. He has a collection of masterpieces which he has created with his great talent. Bob's processing skills are amazing and makes every photo stand out in the crowd.
Glad to have you as a friend and looking forward to see many great photos in coming days."
August 25th, 2009
Helgi Halldórsson/Freddi says:
"Bob Davidson photos bring joy 2 my life."
July 24th, 2008
"Bob brings so much vibrant color to his pictures that I can't help but feel I'm there with him viewing the scene at times.
His desert shots are always a joy to view and so original from so many other photostreams that you can't help but enjoy every one of them!"
January 21st, 2008
"Bob (the builder) got me started, and now I'm hooked! My inspiration, my mentor, one of my heroes. And I feel bad cuz' I didn't think to ask him if he wanted tickets to the truck race."
November 10th, 2007
"Bob has become a wonderful photographer because he lets me see the world and the beauty of the world through his camera lens. He also is able to provide words with his pictures (and also provide his humor, which I miss) Lastly, he elicits joy from my soul with his pictures. And, that's why he is a true photographic artist."
August 5th, 2007
Barack Obama says:
"Thank you for your kind words and for adding our photos to your favorites. We really appreciate your support!
-Michelle S @ HQ"
August 1st, 2007
"This very nice and kind and talented man...has the ability to make the most of his own environment...and to continuously come up with shot after shot in that place...and always have something new and fresh !!! He helps us feel we are really getting to know his place on earth...and I for one am very grateful !"
July 11th, 2007
"Bob's work is pleasure to behold.....his descriptive style and gorgeous color work makes his work stand out from the pack. A trip through his photostream will no doubt bring a smile to your face as it has to mine. Whether it be sunsets, cactus or cows, he can portray it expertly. Thanks, Bob! I truly think you are one of flickr's best."
June 24th, 2007
"Any photo he takes, any image he creates is magical. But how he captures my beloved state of Arizona is breathtaking, magical, whimsical, surreal, HOT, fun and nothing short of heavenly. Some of his shots look like how I would picture the Garden of Eden.
His titles vary from hilarious to introspective and then back to hilarious! A one-of-a-kind, stand-out talent on flickr! Nothing short of amazing. All of his creative talent aside, I hope he never loses his sense of humor while captioning some of his photos! They make missing even one of his shots, unthinkable.
June 21st, 2007
"the pinball wizard of sunsets, cacti and palms. a true flickr friend. what more can you say?"
June 19th, 2007
"To look at Bobs photos will cheer you up!
Here are all the colors of the world gathered, in the nature, the cactus, the sky, the birds and the flower - wherever you look.
That together with a priceless sense of humor, and an incredible memory for lyrics and little tricky titles is bound to make you come back for more -again and again.
Bob is a great flickr friend and one of the best photographers I have found here!
What more is there to say?
Just go, have look - and enjoy..."
June 4th, 2007
"There's so many wonderful facets of Bob! If this is your first visit and you are a lover of Southwest flora and the life...oh boy are you in for a treat...His images are as vibrant as I'm sure the life he lives. His personality is also just as fun....enjoy your travels through his photostream! He's a great guy!"
May 8th, 2007
"Despite his homesickness for San Diego, Bob's desert presence provides a wonderful and ever-changing glimpse of that arid landscape. From beautiful macros of rare cactus blooms, to breathtaking panoramas of desert dusks and dawns, Bob's images always seem to have that unique oybay touch, and are a pleasure and an inspiration to view."
May 3rd, 2007
"Bob, your desert shots are a delight and your comments on my page are always appreciated!"
February 17th, 2007
"I am very fotunate to have discovered oybay's photostream! Browsing through his photostream, his careful attention to creating images with spectacular vibrant colors jump out right at you! He certainly has quite an eye at capturing the beauty of the world around him. In addition, he has several images that truly made me laugh out loud as well. I have to confess that I have not viewed every single picture in his photostream, but that is because I want to treat it as if it is a fine wine – enjoyed by taking sips and not big gulps:) However, I want to assure anyone who reads this that each visit to his photostream is truly a pleasure and I look forward everyday to seeing what new treasures are posted on his photostream. Simply put, he is truly one of the best photographers I have seen here on flickr!"
February 9th, 2007
"oybay's approach to the objects remind me of the film M*A*S*H.
Nothing and nobody can escape from his fun loving pinhole mind,
so enjoy the show!"
August 22nd, 2006
"The motto for Oybay's stream should be: Come here and get happy! I dare you to look at Oybay's photos and try not to smile. This is one of the most feel-good places in flickrdom. Thank you Bob for making my day in a very non-Clint Eastwood kind of way. Hooray for Oybay!"
August 18th, 2006
"Man, oh man... oybay's pictures brighten my days. They make me laugh. They dazzle me. They make me unplug my computer and thrust it in my husand's face when he is watching motorcycle shows and the last thing he wants to do is look at flickr...
Run along and look at the Sunrise, Sunset set. I hope that I will someday be able to take pictures that are one-tenth as good as the pictures in this collection."
August 14th, 2006
"oybay can make me smile on a really bad day.
Amazingly, he can take criticism with grace.
And I don't know how he gets all those photos on explore. I guess many people are on to him.
I'm glad he is on Flickr."
June 26th, 2006
Jan Tonnesen says:
"I stand in awe of oybay. I am but a Flickr-fledgling but he has mentored me in this wacky world of Flickrism and shown that the main objective is to have fun. Sometimes I look at his uploads and I can only say, wow.
I bow to his wow."
June 14th, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Bob's work is always on my radar. Because simply, he is just so good. I love his pictures and his creativeness.
Bob, keep up the good work. And I know you will."
April 21st, 2006
"To say oybay's photos are entertaining is like saying Dom Perignon is a nice sparkling wine. His images range from the sublime to the surreal, with a combination of beauty and humor that's always refreshing. His special effects are nothing if not inspirational (and I suspect to be in part the result of a misspent youth). Plus, in my opinion, any guy with a cats named Foofy and Betty Boop can't be bad. Don't miss the cat pics!"
April 10th, 2006
"I'm learning oybay is a 'Sleeper.' Clue.... He didn't like my Rooster on Kauai whilst visiting North Shore Kauai, Princeville. ;-)
I'd also like to say Oybay either has a lot on you people, or he pays handsomely for these testimonial's... I be watching my Mailbox Oybay! You're the Best..... Keep it UP! (Oops)"
March 2nd, 2006
"Oybay has brought sunshine to the Pacific Northwest! I have enjoyed seeing Portland through his eyes. I think he is falling in love with this wonderful city. Watch out, it just might grow on you! I Hope you don't attract any more people with your great photography and kind words. The city is too crowded already, we don't want any more Californians. ( I can say that because I am from CA)
One last comment:
It's not that people don't know how to drive, it is that they are MUch more polite and curtious than CA drivers where they are all aggressive maniacs!"
February 18th, 2006
"kid-tested and mother-approved. four out of five dentists recommend oybay!"
December 27th, 2005
"I've known oybay for so long I get to call him oy. First he got me into digital photgraphy instead of film and now he got me hooked on flickr.
With the wonders of flickr I can keep an eye on him and see what he is up to."
December 25th, 2005
- Bob Davidson
- March 2005
- Sun City West , Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Bob Davidson Photography
- bobdavidsonaz [at] gmail.com