I take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
All of my photographs have a copyright © None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or used publicly in any way without my permission. If you want to use or purchase my pictures, please contact me.
Currently living in the Arizona desert on a horse with no name.
- Corvette Z06 2,142 photos, 525 members
- Corvette City 4,355 photos, 252 members
- Corvette Stream 4,232 photos, 399 members
- Ferrari Worldwide 16,566 photos, 566 members
- Ferrari Modellautos 1,747 photos, 149 members
- Ferrari + 4,216 photos, 192 members
- Ferrari - il Cavallino rampante 54,483 photos, 2,485 members
- Mopar 1930s - 1950s 2,423 photos, 111 members
- DeSoto Automotive / DeVideos, DeToys, DeTrucks and DeBuses 174 photos, 158 members
- Total Photography 452,249 photos, 10,150 members
- We ♥ BMW 12,268 photos, 401 members
- -BMW All Types- 5,593 photos, 119 members
- BMW Classics 1,365 photos, 93 members
- BMW Bavarian Motor Works 3,742 photos, 225 members
- BMW 38,293 photos, 1,992 members
- BMW Story 5,131 photos, 368 members
- BMW 2002 FAQ 661 photos, 193 members
- bmw cars picture 52,281 photos, 4,240 members
- 1 car (4301) 4,365 photos, 164 members
- 1959 - 1960 General Motors "Flat Top" 4-door hardtops 1,180 photos, 68 members
- Vintage Ambulances 1,525 photos, 231 members
- A World of Ambulances 21,200 photos, 386 members
- AMBULANCES ALL NATIONAL 6,375 photos, 121 members
- Ambulance Rapid Response Vehicles 2,066 photos, 102 members
- Ambulances of the World 8,293 photos, 216 members
- Ambulance Photographers Group 5,340 photos, 186 members
- Ambulance 34,123 photos, 979 members
- Rusty Color 4,066 photos, 123 members
- Rust & Crust 12,554 photos, 894 members
- Everything Rusty 7,519 photos, 446 members
- Old, Rusty, & Corroded! 17,796 photos, 3,183 members
- Rusty Things 7,826 photos, 546 members
- Rusty cars and other things 17,026 photos, 1,013 members
- RUSTY STUFF 24,444 photos, 1,641 members
- Light Junkies 110,073 photos, 18,419 members
- Just Street Photography 2,089,045 photos, 68,468 members
- Best Images Of Car And Truck Details 1,491 photos, 106 members
- I Love Pink! 2,986 photos, 309 members
- Pink Cars 962 photos, 239 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 8,954 photos, 854 members
- PINK PINK PINK!!! 25,864 photos, 2,494 members
- AC Cobra 3,274 photos, 399 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 446,649 photos, 12,805 members
- .yelloworld. 3,413 photos, 627 members
- Vintage Steel Signs 15,869 photos, 546 members
- Land Yachts 17,259 photos, 342 members
- World cars 387,133 photos, 4,878 members
- exploring lost places 21,388 photos, 624 members
- The Abandoned and The Forgotten 70,932 photos, 1,335 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 87,541 photos, 2,100 members
"Love Bob's masterful use of composition and color. The photos just jump off the screen."
May 10th, 2011
"Bob is an outstanding photographer. He has a collection of masterpieces which he has created with his great talent. Bob's processing skills are amazing and makes every photo stand out in the crowd.
Glad to have you as a friend and looking forward to see many great photos in coming days."
August 25th, 2009
Helgi Halldórsson/Freddi says:
"Bob Davidson photos bring joy 2 my life."
July 24th, 2008
"Bob brings so much vibrant color to his pictures that I can't help but feel I'm there with him viewing the scene at times.
His desert shots are always a joy to view and so original from so many other photostreams that you can't help but enjoy every one of them!"
January 21st, 2008
"Bob (the builder) got me started, and now I'm hooked! My inspiration, my mentor, one of my heroes. And I feel bad cuz' I didn't think to ask him if he wanted tickets to the truck race."
November 10th, 2007
"Bob has become a wonderful photographer because he lets me see the world and the beauty of the world through his camera lens. He also is able to provide words with his pictures (and also provide his humor, which I miss) Lastly, he elicits joy from my soul with his pictures. And, that's why he is a true photographic artist."
August 5th, 2007
Barack Obama says:
"Thank you for your kind words and for adding our photos to your favorites. We really appreciate your support!
-Michelle S @ HQ"
August 1st, 2007
"This very nice and kind and talented man...has the ability to make the most of his own environment...and to continuously come up with shot after shot in that place...and always have something new and fresh !!! He helps us feel we are really getting to know his place on earth...and I for one am very grateful !"
July 11th, 2007
"Bob's work is pleasure to behold.....his descriptive style and gorgeous color work makes his work stand out from the pack. A trip through his photostream will no doubt bring a smile to your face as it has to mine. Whether it be sunsets, cactus or cows, he can portray it expertly. Thanks, Bob! I truly think you are one of flickr's best."
June 24th, 2007
"Any photo he takes, any image he creates is magical. But how he captures my beloved state of Arizona is breathtaking, magical, whimsical, surreal, HOT, fun and nothing short of heavenly. Some of his shots look like how I would picture the Garden of Eden.
His titles vary from hilarious to introspective and then back to hilarious! A one-of-a-kind, stand-out talent on flickr! Nothing short of amazing. All of his creative talent aside, I hope he never loses his sense of humor while captioning some of his photos! They make missing even one of his shots, unthinkable.
June 21st, 2007
"the pinball wizard of sunsets, cacti and palms. a true flickr friend. what more can you say?"
June 19th, 2007
"To look at Bobs photos will cheer you up!
Here are all the colors of the world gathered, in the nature, the cactus, the sky, the birds and the flower - wherever you look.
That together with a priceless sense of humor, and an incredible memory for lyrics and little tricky titles is bound to make you come back for more -again and again.
Bob is a great flickr friend and one of the best photographers I have found here!
What more is there to say?
Just go, have look - and enjoy..."
June 4th, 2007
"There's so many wonderful facets of Bob! If this is your first visit and you are a lover of Southwest flora and the life...oh boy are you in for a treat...His images are as vibrant as I'm sure the life he lives. His personality is also just as fun....enjoy your travels through his photostream! He's a great guy!"
May 8th, 2007
"Despite his homesickness for San Diego, Bob's desert presence provides a wonderful and ever-changing glimpse of that arid landscape. From beautiful macros of rare cactus blooms, to breathtaking panoramas of desert dusks and dawns, Bob's images always seem to have that unique oybay touch, and are a pleasure and an inspiration to view."
May 3rd, 2007
"Bob, your desert shots are a delight and your comments on my page are always appreciated!"
February 17th, 2007
"I am very fotunate to have discovered oybay's photostream! Browsing through his photostream, his careful attention to creating images with spectacular vibrant colors jump out right at you! He certainly has quite an eye at capturing the beauty of the world around him. In addition, he has several images that truly made me laugh out loud as well. I have to confess that I have not viewed every single picture in his photostream, but that is because I want to treat it as if it is a fine wine – enjoyed by taking sips and not big gulps:) However, I want to assure anyone who reads this that each visit to his photostream is truly a pleasure and I look forward everyday to seeing what new treasures are posted on his photostream. Simply put, he is truly one of the best photographers I have seen here on flickr!"
February 9th, 2007
"oybay's approach to the objects remind me of the film M*A*S*H.
Nothing and nobody can escape from his fun loving pinhole mind,
so enjoy the show!"
August 22nd, 2006
"The motto for Oybay's stream should be: Come here and get happy! I dare you to look at Oybay's photos and try not to smile. This is one of the most feel-good places in flickrdom. Thank you Bob for making my day in a very non-Clint Eastwood kind of way. Hooray for Oybay!"
August 18th, 2006
"Man, oh man... oybay's pictures brighten my days. They make me laugh. They dazzle me. They make me unplug my computer and thrust it in my husand's face when he is watching motorcycle shows and the last thing he wants to do is look at flickr...
Run along and look at the Sunrise, Sunset set. I hope that I will someday be able to take pictures that are one-tenth as good as the pictures in this collection."
August 14th, 2006
"oybay can make me smile on a really bad day.
Amazingly, he can take criticism with grace.
And I don't know how he gets all those photos on explore. I guess many people are on to him.
I'm glad he is on Flickr."
June 26th, 2006
Jan Tonnesen says:
"I stand in awe of oybay. I am but a Flickr-fledgling but he has mentored me in this wacky world of Flickrism and shown that the main objective is to have fun. Sometimes I look at his uploads and I can only say, wow.
I bow to his wow."
June 14th, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Bob's work is always on my radar. Because simply, he is just so good. I love his pictures and his creativeness.
Bob, keep up the good work. And I know you will."
April 21st, 2006
"To say oybay's photos are entertaining is like saying Dom Perignon is a nice sparkling wine. His images range from the sublime to the surreal, with a combination of beauty and humor that's always refreshing. His special effects are nothing if not inspirational (and I suspect to be in part the result of a misspent youth). Plus, in my opinion, any guy with a cats named Foofy and Betty Boop can't be bad. Don't miss the cat pics!"
April 10th, 2006
"I'm learning oybay is a 'Sleeper.' Clue.... He didn't like my Rooster on Kauai whilst visiting North Shore Kauai, Princeville. ;-)
I'd also like to say Oybay either has a lot on you people, or he pays handsomely for these testimonial's... I be watching my Mailbox Oybay! You're the Best..... Keep it UP! (Oops)"
March 2nd, 2006
"Oybay has brought sunshine to the Pacific Northwest! I have enjoyed seeing Portland through his eyes. I think he is falling in love with this wonderful city. Watch out, it just might grow on you! I Hope you don't attract any more people with your great photography and kind words. The city is too crowded already, we don't want any more Californians. ( I can say that because I am from CA)
One last comment:
It's not that people don't know how to drive, it is that they are MUch more polite and curtious than CA drivers where they are all aggressive maniacs!"
February 18th, 2006
"kid-tested and mother-approved. four out of five dentists recommend oybay!"
December 27th, 2005
"I've known oybay for so long I get to call him oy. First he got me into digital photgraphy instead of film and now he got me hooked on flickr.
With the wonders of flickr I can keep an eye on him and see what he is up to."
December 25th, 2005
- Bob Davidson
- March 2005
- Sun City West , Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Bob Davidson Photography
- bobdavidsonaz [at] gmail.com