VERY FEW COME HERE BUT IF YOU DO
Contacts that do no reciprocate will be deleted from my stream.
Update Jan 7, 2017
Sorry if I have not included you in my contact but you are remembered .... now I like to keep it below 100
If you comment on the photos you are returned a Comment. I appreciate your understanding.
If you make me "Contact " with out comment ..Sorry you are not a contact of mine
I have decided to trim down my contacts and remove those who are non-responsive. I have always tried to comment/critique or fav on the photos of my contacts and expect the same. However, I see no point in adding/having contacts just to increase the number. I would rather have a small base of true friends/contacts who I can follow regularly.
I comment in the Morning and in the Evening ~ Toronto Canada Eastern Standard Time or USA
Born in "Canada and living in Toronto" I have an opportunity of visiting our neighbor south of us frequently.
I am a senior (75 yrs ~ as of 2015) who has extensively travelled throughout the United States of
America with my wife, Ruthie (who takes most of the fine detail shots), since
1980. With a passion for photographing architecture (primarily NRHP, theaters, small towns, main street America, downtown,
historical sites and interiors ~ I guess I can go on but my postings are mainily Americana), we have ventured around almost the entire
continental U.S. and have extensively documented our experience. Most of
our pictures were originally printed 4x6 photographs that have since
and enhanced. After 2003, all our photographs are digital. We love to travel
and meet people who can share unique stories about their home town.
This award has been presented to the recipient,
for consistently outstanding submissions to the
WOOF YOU/SILVER DOGHOUSE Groups!
the top contributors 2011 thank you very much
************* BARACHIEL GRUPO ************
Administrador Díaz de Vivar, Gustavo
**** We are not a group, we are a community ****<
Photos of Onasill ~ Bill Badzo ~~~~ OFF (3)
- Groupe Charlie L10 13,044 photos, 1,020 members
- Groupe Charlie L9 19,294 photos, 1,291 members
- Groupe Charlie L8 23,550 photos, 1,422 members
- Groupe Charlie L7 25,834 photos, 1,471 members
- Groupe Charlie L6 28,090 photos, 1,537 members
- Groupe Charlie L5 31,102 photos, 1,590 members
- Groupe Charlie L4 35,199 photos, 1,656 members
- Groupe Charlie L3 41,305 photos, 1,745 members
- Nice Wonderful Tuesday Clouds 53,831 photos, 3,551 members
- Magnificent Macros Post 1-Award 2 - Max 24 mm ~ 16,969 photos, 1,765 members
- AMAZING IMPRESSIONS OF NATURE Post 1 / Award 4 33,638 photos, 1,104 members
- Level 1, The Wonders of Nature / Post 1 Award 4. 81,715 photos, 3,236 members
- Charlie's Groups Forum 0 photos, 100 members
- Timeless Moments Level 1/ Post 1 Award 5 1,346 photos, 350 members
- Rainbow of Nature Level 3 : YELLOW (P1-A4) 73,545 photos, 4,952 members
- Award Hunter 02 2,437 photos, 431 members
- InfiniteXposure L2 (P1, A3) 140,242 photos, 6,070 members
- Fine Gold 1,661,461 photos, 40,905 members
- DSLR Autofocus Level 1 34,335 photos, 1,719 members
- Award Hunter 01 2,982 photos, 502 members
- Schöne Fotos - beautiful photos 154,025 photos, 2,137 members
- Architecture 1,814,895 photos, 102,051 members
- vanishing america 25,137 photos, 485 members
- National Register of Historic Places 59,015 photos, 990 members
- Groupe Charlie L1 68,985 photos, 2,184 members
- Groupe Charlie L2 51,397 photos, 1,891 members
- Nice As It Gets~Level 2 (Post 1 Award 5 118,147 photos, 5,329 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 188,940 photos, 8,169 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #5 ☆ Elite. Invite Only (P1/A5) 209,712 photos, 9,596 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #4 ☆ Art. Invite Only (P1/A5) 255,030 photos, 11,719 members
- *LEVEL-2 :Platinum Peace Award* P 1 / A 5 121,691 photos, 10,043 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #3 ☆ Gold. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 298,780 photos, 13,538 members
- Magic Flowers - L1 11,753 photos, 735 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #2 ☆ Silver. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 394,317 photos, 17,114 members
- *Photos Loisirs*Level 5 Hall of Fame 7,679 photos, 859 members
- *Photos Loisirs* Level 4 13,070 photos, 1,085 members
- *Photos Loisirs* Level 3 15,999 photos, 1,175 members
- *Photos Loisirs* Level 2 21,386 photos, 1,326 members
- CLOSED - CERRADO - THE LOOK level 8 GOLD 99,015 photos, 8,226 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 142,626 photos, 10,092 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 211,347 photos, 11,258 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 242,790 photos, 11,689 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 282,482 photos, 12,510 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 348,892 photos, 13,597 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 1 (P1:A5) 150,802 photos, 6,051 members
- in explore 876,837 photos, 74,309 members
- *WOW*(P1, A3) Level 2 (Admin Invite Only) 14,050 photos, 820 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 2* (CLOSED) 41,404 photos, 2,642 members
- InfiniteXposure L1 (P1, A3) 269,597 photos, 7,367 members
- *WOW*(P1, A3) Level 1 (SWEEPER ACTIVE) 36,988 photos, 1,231 members
"Onasill has some of the most incredible photo's I have had the chance to meet not only are the aww inspiring, but so rich with history always an insight and pleasure to see and at times a lost at words his work is so beautiful"
August 22nd, 2017
ByOtA ........... says:
"Bill has a journalistic and special eye with a great vision in angle selection.
His album is an important source to find information also. He is a talented photographer
The treasures exist in his photos stream. In other word, it’s a nice voyage in North America"
August 4th, 2017
wards work says:
"1st 2 make 1 of my photos a favorite.
His comments are entertaining!
Enjoy his narratives.
Bill's inspired me to continue, even when my small prints were posted.
2 keep going!"
June 29th, 2017
Linda D. Yuson says:
"Bill is a very talented photographer , very creative in many ways , His photograph was so enjoyable to view , full of colors and very supportive to all his friends and i learn a lot from him , whenever i feel that my image is fading i come to his photostream and get refilled with joyous colors, my words would be no match to his talent and it is such and honor for me to be one of his contact and a friend ... and for you dear Bill if you are reading this , just keep on clicking , you have a good eye for photography ......"
June 15th, 2017
"A wonderful trip along Canada and USA. Impressive."
January 7th, 2017
"To say that Bill is a great photographer would be an understatement. His work speaks for itself and is evidence of his great experience, keen eye and his depth of knowledge not only of photography, but of architecture and history among other things. But all this is something anyone can clearly observe and realize simply by visiting his photostream page. What I would like to add to his long list of testimonials from friends and admirers is that Bill is also a wonderful, giving person, who will not hesitate to offer good advice and pass his knowledge down to those willing to take it. In the short time that I've known him here on Flickr, Bill has proven again and again a great friend, warm supporter, but most of all a mentor to me. He has taught me more things than I could ever aspire to learn myself and I find myself constantly learning something new even as I look at his work. I am happy and proud to call him my friend and grateful to be regarded one of his.
Thank you for everything, my dear friend."
October 7th, 2014
"Bill has created over time an amazing world of incredible value.
His passion for photography is coupled with a natural attitude to investigate the fabric of the things surroundig us. He has a rare talent in asking for information and researching in the archives. Thus, his pictures of buildings and locations, are supported by information and historical details that most of the people would not be able to collect.
As a photographer, the mastership in composition of Bill is truly inspiring, following classic rules, but also experimenting, with fresh eyes and exploring in depth the potential of almost professional processing, in every field of photography.
Beyond that, Bill is a reference in this world, regulalry observing with behavioural coaching, easy approach and a lot of common sense, the universe of emotions and dreams that many people consign to the ocean of flickr.
Thanks Bill, this place makes more sense with you.
September 6th, 2014
"Escribo este testimonio por la necesidad imperiosa de compartir con quién lo lea el entusiasmo por la producción libre y liberadora de Bill.
Sus realizaciones son una maravillosa recreación del universo que pasea, inventando y re-inventando sus perfiles, matices, con la adecuada luz y el contraste impactante.
El resultado es una imagen prodigiosa, siempre brillante, que se halla; mitad en la realidad y mitad en lo imaginario, pues es un incansable creador.
Agradezco a este maestro de la imagen su permanente contribución al arte fotográfico y al disfrute de quienes gustamos del mismo.
Pcia. de Buenos Aires
September 20th, 2013
Yasmin de light says:
"When I think of Onasill’s (Bill’s) photostream, the following wonderful words come to mind: - “Awesome, amazing, magnificent, striking, extraordinary, mind blowing, dramatic, out of this world, transportation to another time and dimension, incredible….” and the list could go on.
When you visit Onasill’s photostream, you will never be bored or be less then amazed. His stream is incredibly rich with images of all the amazing places he has travelled to between America and Vancouver. Some of the focus of his work includes architecture, theatres, cinemas, Opera houses, historic homes, cities, towns, historic buildings, historical sites, Plantations, old department stores, museums, cemeteries, Masonic buildings, Art exhibitions, and also of other wonderful and interesting locations, portraits and sculptures. You only need to take a look at his collections and sets to appreciate how his work can captivate you with it’s brilliance and draw you in like a magnet.
I think what also makes Onasill’s work unique and very special is his ability to photograph places from the most creative and striking perspectives and then to use his brilliant treatment and processing skills to magically transform the place in the photo to life, be it in the present or an historic past. Additionally, you are never left wondering about where or what the place is because Onasill also takes special care to provide us with the facts/historical facts regarding the subject matter - in a fascinating and enlightening way.
So all in all, not only do I feel that Onasill’s photostream is one of the most exciting places to visit on flickr, but also that his work could make a brilliant and engaging addition to educational and information material such as school books or brochures for tourist information etc.
And last but not least, I very much value Onasill as a contact because whenever he comments on my photostream, I am always left with the feeling that he has given genuine and objective attention to the detail and quality of my work – and that he has the ability to convey his observations and opinions in the most reflective, kind and encouraging way. And that is why it has been a pleasure to have got to know him on flickr and to have the honour of writing this testimony for him."
May 17th, 2013
"Bill is one of the most gifted photographers, I have met on Flickr! His pictures are filled with atmosphere, I never can go on Bill's stream, and look just at one image. I get lost, and have to look at this one...and this one...and this.....I'm sure you get the point.
Bill knows, how to work with clouds, like nobody else. Pictures get mysterious, refreshing, or magical, he can take any picture, into many directions.
I am honored, to call him a friend, and will always come back for more.
Bill, you are an artist with photography.
Take care my friend,
May 12th, 2013
"I like your shots, your ideas, your creations very much. You have so much ideas.I can learn a lot from you.
Thanks for you beeing.
May 6th, 2013
"those who wish to be a great photographer / artist, must examine your amazing portfolio with keen-sight and deliberation… bravo"
March 14th, 2012
"Onasill has a great eye and is an excellent contact, always warmly supportive of others on Flickr. I love the architectural details in his photos and am always thrilled to have him comment on my photos."
December 19th, 2010
"Catch a ride on Bill’s photostream for a grand tour of North America. See his incredible photos from South Beach to Vancouver and from Toronto to Beverley Hills.
Visit old movie theatres and opera houses, browse through restored train stations and department stores, or stop at one of the many fine hotels, bank buildings, and other structures along the way. Study my favorite architectural style of his photostream, Art-Deco, with both interior and exterior photos.
Then marvel at Bill’s recently developed artistic talent, the treatment and processing of his older scanned print collection along with digital photos from his travels.
You will want to make a daily stop at Bill’s engaging photostream for another enjoyable ride!"
November 6th, 2010
"Onasill's photostream is a beautiful journey through North America. He shares with us his passion for architecture, design, especially Art Deco, and ceiling light. His comments about his pictures are most interesting and instructive. He also experiments different kind of processings. If you want to travel without spending anything, visit his photostream, you won't be disappointed!
Besides, Onasill is a very nice person, always encouraging other people with constructive comments.
Thank you, sir!"
October 26th, 2010
Pete Zarria says:
"I get to write the first testimonial about onasill. What an honor to describe this wide spread traveler and itinerant photographer and finder of new things. I love his discoveries and his creative take on his finds. I highly recommend looking about and see things you've never seen and well presented. I'll wager you are as inspired as I am.."
August 7th, 2010
- Onasill ~ Bill Badzo
- March 2007
- Toronto, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Retired ~ A long time ago.
- Onasill ~ Flickr