"Art is a localized illness, usually benign- creative people tend to live a long time- sometimes terribly malignant."
Olivia Gray Stephenson, twenty years old.
This is just how I put a serious spin on things.
- Flesh & Bone Magazine 23,895 photos, 1,014 members
- written creations 81 photos, 75 members
- Éclat Magazine 1,010 photos, 592 members
- Artistic Genius - A place to post your most creative shots! 946 photos, 45 members
- Imbue 6,339 photos, 821 members
- Tattooed Girls 56,514 photos, 20,907 members
- "The Virgin Suicides" - photos inspired by the book or film 6,938 photos, 942 members
- -besotted 3,228 photos, 411 members
- black friday. 10,720 photos, 537 members
- my head is a storm 60,629 photos, 2,615 members
- But Autumn Came 49 photos, 21 members
- Life Situations and the Occasional Double Exposure 375 photos, 163 members
- Urban Outfitters 30,571 photos, 7,957 members
- the big black and the blue 860 photos, 73 members
- Raccoonology 665 photos, 620 members
- THE DIAMOND SEA. 2,928 photos, 251 members
- july flame 23,636 photos, 1,158 members
- devil town. 1,950 photos, 506 members
- stay a while. 467 photos, 63 members
- artland 1,199,565 photos, 43,132 members
- I Always Knew 5,235 photos, 1,415 members
- melancholy 175,626 photos, 7,449 members
- •our naive brains• 2,000 photos, 144 members
- lovely existence 117,677 photos, 5,003 members
- soul meets body 8,077 photos, 443 members
- Quiet 67,868 photos, 2,285 members
- portraits and faces. 1,965,420 photos, 98,188 members
- we call it life 53,463 photos, 1,456 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 487,968 photos, 18,680 members
- magic, colors, wishes and beauty 5,408 photos, 1,624 members
- cutoffs blog. 4,433 photos, 206 members
- we c△rry film in our pockets 19,055 photos, 1,149 members
- typography shots. 22 photos, 8 members
- last day of magic 50,424 photos, 1,473 members
- ▲ cult 174,161 photos, 5,080 members
- Explorers & Adventurers 4,319 photos, 149 members
- some string. 62 photos, 14 members
- our vintʌge adventure 49,803 photos, 2,247 members
- masked and anonymous 2,777 photos, 203 members
- 365 Project - Artsy Photos 1,133 photos, 75 members
- the rats are eating my eyes. 1,674 photos, 60 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 849,147 photos, 34,457 members
- 10 Second Timer (Dash) Self-Portraiture With a Timer 38,202 photos, 3,154 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 144,741 photos, 30,574 members
- Light is the Rule 4,250 photos, 561 members
- lomo fisheye 54,628 photos, 8,152 members
- Night Lights 1,086,553 photos, 89,061 members
- Teenager Flickr Mentoring and More 733 photos, 104 members
- Beautiful Light 1,910,585 photos, 68,651 members
- Teen Artists 1,603 photos, 61 members
roomy scarf says:
"Your photos are all so intriguing. There's such a lovely personal touch to them that I admire you for so greatly. You're absolutely wonderful (:"
August 27th, 2010
Aaron Barton says:
"olivia is a great photographer with her unique style, plus shes an ultra cool person:]"
June 23rd, 2010
20162 amʌnda adam says:
"olivia's photos intrigue me like no other. they are all filled with mystery and creativity. every time i look at my group, i am overwhelmed with excitement because she is the number one poster of pictures. haha, that doesn't make sense.
anywaaay, i love all of her pictures and their interesting tones and light and anonymity. she is a very lovely contact as well. (:"
June 17th, 2010
kristen nekoba says:
"Olivia has such wonderful and unique photos. i am in love with every single one"
April 12th, 2010
allfangs andelbows says:
"Olivia has quite a knack for this. Looking through her stream, all of her pictures feel so real. She has a good eye for things and i think that she'll go far in whatever sort of art she happens to pursue in the future. She takes beautiful photos, and i hope she keeps taking them for a long time.
..not to mention, this girl is super cool :)"
March 15th, 2010
ohhh catherine says:
I'm amazed by your stream. you can take super simplistic photos but have them be so powerful at the same time. like someone else said, I'm excited for more! ;D"
March 4th, 2010
"Love your style of photography and you're ideas inspire me. Excited for more!"
February 14th, 2010
[apple pie] says:
"Olivia, I love you.. :)
So testimonial...you're really good at picture taking.
I'm so jealous of your skills.
You have such a good eye for composition.
You don't think like just everyone."
February 3rd, 2010
Sincerely, Jordan... says:
"Olivia is not only a phenomenal photographer with such creative and inspirational ideas, but she is also a genuinely kind hearted person whom I am glad to know :)"
November 28th, 2009
Your photography is amazzing,
Your amazzzing :D
One day I shall come visit you and we shall party :D
Texas is far away, even though I probably have family in that state :$
Ohwell, I shall visit.
Keep up these awesome photos that I check weekly"
November 28th, 2009
Lee Ginton says:
"Her photography is so great, she has her own great style and is super talented ! Oh, and a wonderful contact as well. Always very nice :)"
October 10th, 2009
Photographer Brit Lang says:
"I like your photography,
and your use of angles and colours,
it's like seeing what you're seeing
and I love that."
July 31st, 2009
charming mark says:
"well its true, i DO fave and comment quite a lot of oliva's photos, but that's just cause i love em! haha
she's an awesome photographer!
i always love checkin out her stream :D"
July 3rd, 2009
Your pictures are so lovely,
they make me feel like I know so much about you
Plus talking to you on facebook chat late night about all the boy drama we have makes me feel like we're friends in real life.
I didn't actually think I'd make a flickr friend, but here we are! Hopefully one day we can actually meet :)"
June 25th, 2009
Lauren Schroer says:
"O L I V I A
you are one seriously talented girl ;D
and for sure one of the nicest flickr-er's I know :].
keep doing what you're doing, because you're awesome at it.
i'm excited to see where your photography & style take you ;D."
June 24th, 2009
"Olivia's photos are awesome.I adore all of her self portraits! The coloring is always amazing and so are her angles.She deserves a testimonial and some appreciation.I don't know her personally but look at her photos you will be amazedddddd.I hope she stays on flickr for a long time deliverying her photos to our computers so we can be fully amazed!"
May 10th, 2009
- December 2008
- Austin, Texas
- I am:
- Female and Single