Made by My Cool Signs
I work in Manhattan - across the street from Bryant Park - Midtown. I occasionally take classes at ICP and love to travel and photograph. I love nature. I love people - My favorite kind of photography is Street and People/portraits on the street.
I shoot Models, actors, actresses -
I also take stills for Albert Xavier, a film maker.
I do portraits, headshots and portfolio photos for actors, Events, Bands, Street, Theater, Birds
I visit Florida Frequently
Canon G series 1, 3, 6
Canon 50d now
17-85mm F4/5.6 Canon - my standard walk around lens
50mm 1.8 Canon
50mm 1.4 Canon
10 - 20mm Canon
135mm 1.8 Canon
Lomo fisheye2 (toy)
Canon Speedlight 420EX, 580EXII flash
Walking/living the tightrope is living, all else is waiting - Walenda (mangled quote but you get the idea)
I also do work for a Theater Group doing sex and gender identity education for school kids - www.nitestar.org -
some random pics the FlickrRandom tool here:
create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
- She Smokes?! 916 photos, 436 members
- 5D Mark III only 14,454 photos, 460 members
- Canon EOS 5d mkiii 8,543 photos, 57 members
- Nikonia !!!! 6,152 photos, 170 members
- Concert Photography 187,371 photos, 34,792 members
- Hudson Valley Photo Expedition 23 photos, 11 members
- © Your BEST of Today - through my eyes. 74,471 photos, 1,927 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 108,055 photos, 6,740 members
- Age is Just a Number 24,044 photos, 2,021 members
- Official Westcott Group 514 photos, 95 members
- Pocket Wizards 29,083 photos, 4,112 members
- BestOf... Black&White 1,484 photos, 232 members
- BestOf... 4,043 photos, 395 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 420,675 photos, 18,209 members
- Bronx History 1,726 photos, 161 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,623 photos, 805 members
- Great modeling poses 892 photos, 3,716 members
- Lastolite EzyBox Hotshoe 1,548 photos, 473 members
- TREE PICS 230,524 photos, 18,528 members
- Precious Art 11,323 photos, 752 members
- WACC Photo Competition 2012 280 photos, 344 members
- The Reader 627 photos, 219 members
- I'm giving you "THE BIRDS" 2,827 photos, 91 members
- Street Photography - Fotografia di Strada 49,997 photos, 1,589 members
- I Love Chelsea/Meat Packing District 1,375 photos, 64 members
- Faces Extraordinaire 8,032 photos, 1,023 members
- Show Flickr Your Photography 1,930 photos, 731 members
- Amsterdam - no rules 18,634 photos, 398 members
- Canon EOS 7D Users Group 174,618 photos, 5,195 members
- Events - Eventi- Show etc 12,355 photos, 320 members
- Canon EOS 60D - Official Group 382,793 photos, 13,415 members
- Bailarinas/Ballerinas 2,096 photos, 418 members
- * BALLET & ARTS * 3,424 photos, 428 members
- Zombiecon NYC 2,318 photos, 70 members
- Point to Point (a book of antipodes) 0 photos, 215 members
- I Made It! 2,111 photos, 153 members
- I love Greece 4,351 photos, 255 members
- Nikon's Best vs. Canon's Best 6,212 photos, 205 members
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 19,991 photos, 2,390 members
- Memento Mori : Remember you are mortal 612 photos, 75 members
- Starr Photos 70 photos, 3 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,857 photos, 849 members
- ##$%^shoot the shot##$%^ 7,052 photos, 136 members
- Giant Pool of Jugglers 1,037 photos, 274 members
- World of Birds 52,257 photos, 1,071 members
- Ronnie James Dio . 1942-2010 269 photos, 76 members
- wastd 10,543 photos, 430 members
- NYCsweep 147 photos, 16 members
- $2 Portraits 709 photos, 886 members
- Felicidades 2010 0 photos, 296 members
Roger Mann says:
"Living legends shouldn't need testimonials but Arthur's going to get one anyway. His understanding of the human condition and the way he incorporates that into his work enlivens Flickr with a true humanity. No-one is safe from his lens and I would guess neither do they want to be. I've never visited NYC but through my friend Arthur, I feel I know it intimately. Now that's really something."
30th November, 2008
emotiroi auranaut says:
"Arthur is a wonderful photographer of people being their naturally charming selves, including celebrities and more common types, always bringing out their best. His site has an excellent variety of aspects of life, music, humor, surroundings we can relate to in various ways...it is great he is here on flickr!"
24th October, 2008
"With no doubt I consider NYCArthur as one of the best and kindest photographers in the Internet. With a natural way to capture reallity with his critical eye."
24th September, 2008
Darrin Harris Frisby says:
"I love THE CITY and although I live at high altitude in the Rockies, Arthur's travels, trials and tribulations keep me hip to the city, the people and even the weather!
More than entertaining though is his personal dance with humans....always alive!"
30th March, 2008
"as a fan of Arthur and his images of New York´s everyday life and it´s poeple, I visit his stream on a regular basis...
and each and every time it´s like the first time, taking a brief glimpse on the street life...
25th October, 2007
J.Chin Photography says:
"Arthur you amaze me with the photos you take in your daily travels around New York City, especially the photos of people. Awesome work!"
26th June, 2007
Debbie C.B.'s says:
" a great photographer
everyone said it all ready
so Im here to agree
also he is great at capturing the ensense of the moment ..the person
his photography is sincer
and that means alot
no smoke and mirrors
his art is honest
I enjoy his work
and I like him as a person from what I know
PEACE LOVE AND NOSIE for ARTHUR!"
25th May, 2007
Aaron of NEPA says:
"Love your Portrait and Street photography ... you're all right in my book, Arthur! :)"
22nd September, 2006
"sometimes shocking, always fun; sure knows how to shoot a good shot.
brilliant, love it."
27th August, 2006
"NYCArthur, has commented on my photos for the last while and I on his, He has given me invaluable advice, and takes the most amazing shots of people and groups, I enjoy studying his composition, and all the other tips thank you"
9th August, 2006
"yes NYCArthur is an amazing photographer & very kind when it comes to sharing help or insight to throwing a Party in New York City!!!!!!
i have to still go & check those PR girls - that Horoscope thingy was one o thee funniest things i've read in a while!!!!
thx fer sending that*
Cheers Bro!! Billy Warhol ;))"
2nd July, 2006
your pal Matt says:
"Arthur has that same kind of photographic mission that I'd like to think that I do - walk around, go out of your way to experience the world a bit, and you're bound to be able to come face to face with some worthwhile moments. He seems to know just how to capture them too."
16th May, 2006
"NYCArthur examines visual clues to discover if love still exists or if idealism can survive in NYC."
22nd October, 2005
- February 2005
- Long Island, NY
- Westchester County north of NYC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Research Administration