I am a professional embroiderer using traditional Japanese embroidery techniques. I design my own pieces which are then embroidered onto 100% kimono silk using 100% silk thread. I also teach and give talks. My website can be found at www.nejiribana.co.uk
I have an Etsy shop where you can find original pieces, prints, and (comming soon) greetings cards.
- slow cloth 481 photos, 115 members
- Members of the Embroiderers' Guild 1,047 photos, 77 members
- Temari 782 photos, 139 members
- Recipes to Share 36,989 photos, 18,276 members
- Nihon Shishu 373 photos, 45 members
- FABRIC / TEXTILE "ART" 12,391 photos, 1,927 members
- Embroidered Art 20,804 photos, 2,171 members
- Embroidery 85,387 photos, 8,348 members
Nejiribana doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2007
- Greater Manchester, UK
- I am:
- Nejiribana-spiralling flower designs