I am a professional embroiderer using traditional Japanese embroidery techniques. I design my own pieces which are then embroidered onto 100% kimono silk using 100% silk thread. I also teach and give talks. My website can be found at www.nejiribana.co.uk
I have an Etsy shop where you can find original pieces, prints, and (comming soon) greetings cards.
- slow cloth 470 photos, 113 members
- Members of the Embroiderers' Guild 1,020 photos, 78 members
- Temari 794 photos, 147 members
- Recipes to Share 37,490 photos, 19,035 members
- Nihon Shishu 381 photos, 46 members
- FABRIC / TEXTILE "ART" 12,457 photos, 1,952 members
- Embroidered Art 21,132 photos, 2,188 members
- Embroidery 86,222 photos, 8,408 members
Nejiribana doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2007
- Greater Manchester, UK
- I am:
- Nejiribana-spiralling flower designs