I am a professional embroiderer using traditional Japanese embroidery techniques. I design my own pieces which are then embroidered onto 100% kimono silk using 100% silk thread. I also teach and give talks. My website can be found at www.nejiribana.co.uk
I have an Etsy shop where you can find original pieces, prints, and (comming soon) greetings cards.
- slow cloth 478 photos, 116 members
- Members of the Embroiderers' Guild 1,044 photos, 75 members
- Temari 769 photos, 135 members
- Recipes to Share 36,527 photos, 17,476 members
- Nihon Shishu 366 photos, 46 members
- FABRIC / TEXTILE "ART" 12,167 photos, 1,912 members
- Embroidered Art 20,366 photos, 2,151 members
- Embroidery 85,173 photos, 8,280 members
Nejiribana doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2007
- Greater Manchester, UK
- I am:
- Nejiribana-spiralling flower designs