Busy but happy with it. If you need help with anything, photography, writing, editing or laughing, just come and find me.
Nufkin's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 36,853 photos, 5,500 members
- All kinds of THINGS -utensils - 2,760 photos, 172 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 323,217 photos, 16,506 members
- Desenfoques-Blur-Post 1, Comment 1 9,308 photos, 446 members
- Blurry Vision! 5,589 photos, 933 members
- Cardiff Online Photography Flickr Group 5,524 photos, 134 members
- Graffiti 521,948 photos, 18,424 members
- Cardiff Graffiti and Street Art 6,990 photos, 355 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 631,136 photos, 7,480 members
- The Illuminati Project - Red Skies at Night 301 photos, 148 members
- Cardiff Mardi Gras 461 photos, 210 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 47,975 photos, 8,081 members
- Grangetown, Cardiff 727 photos, 70 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,144 photos, 17,624 members
- Your books 82,864 photos, 14,242 members
- Cardiff Bay - Cardiff's Highlights! 1,750 photos, 312 members
- Penarth 3,461 photos, 268 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,373,756 photos, 174,768 members
- Second Hand Bookshops 1,578 photos, 444 members
- i - an uncursed expensive camera (weapon in hand) 23 photos, 19 members
- University of South Wales 684 photos, 91 members
- Cardiff Flickr Meets. 937 photos, 104 members
- Not Fooled! 681 photos, 77 members
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) 49,370 photos, 2,174 members
- Digital Art 328,238 photos, 12,485 members
- Cymru-a-go-go 7,771 photos, 99 members
- Writers General 2,160 photos, 354 members
- Controversial 3,310 photos, 440 members
- LGBT 28,760 photos, 3,368 members
"Well, apart from his gaydar photo being a little bit too scary, Mark is a great bloke. He's not that scary when you meet him, but of course, we all know that. However, his musical knowledge is, shall we say, crap - he really does need to sort that out! He hasn't even heard the song 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' by John Denver. Tut! But, let's face it, Mark's Mark and things just wouldn't be the same without him. Bless."
August 26th, 2004
Joe R says:
"A wonderful person, a talented writer, always cheerful and with a smile that can lighten the gloomiest countenance, what more can I say about Mark? A good friend, and a great boyfriend."
July 7th, 2004
"Done more for the LGB than anyone ever has. Luvly bloke makes everyone laugh!!
However - needs to do a real degree!!! :-p"
April 6th, 2004
"Ohh Marky Marky Marky... lovely bloke who tries to get everyone interested in everything, even if it's just going to the Otley! Hard worker and brill person all round! Just needs to make the transition to a REAL boyfriend now and he's on his way! (sounds like a school report)
April 5th, 2004
"This guy is fantastic, he befriended little me from the start... always the first to be there if im bored. not too good at making cookies though!"
March 26th, 2004
Sarah W says:
"One of my best friends. Someone who picks me up when Im feeling down, and laughs at me when Im being ridiculous!
Love you mark!"
March 20th, 2004
"Mister Mark is a talented writer, good friend, and a generally nice guy. What more could you ask for?"
March 20th, 2004
"Nufkin tries hard to have a sense of humour and it not his fault that he falls short :o) He makes up for it in sooooooooo many ways though"
March 19th, 2004
- Mark Chatterley
- March 2004
- Didcot, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Editor
- Mark Chatterley's blog