Busy but happy with it. If you need help with anything, photography, writing, editing or laughing, just come and find me.
Nufkin's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 35,614 photos, 5,526 members
- All kinds of THINGS -utensils - 2,695 photos, 167 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 316,485 photos, 16,334 members
- Desenfoques-Blur-Post 1, Comment 1 9,057 photos, 431 members
- Blurry Vision! 5,676 photos, 937 members
- Cardiff Online Photography Flickr Group 5,213 photos, 129 members
- Graffiti 503,753 photos, 18,318 members
- Cardiff Graffiti and Street Art 6,935 photos, 357 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 588,971 photos, 7,400 members
- The Illuminati Project - Red Skies at Night 292 photos, 145 members
- Cardiff Mardi Gras 461 photos, 211 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 47,064 photos, 8,076 members
- Grangetown, Cardiff 721 photos, 68 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,183 photos, 17,709 members
- Your books 80,888 photos, 14,266 members
- Cardiff Bay - Cardiff's Highlights! 1,737 photos, 307 members
- Penarth 3,361 photos, 261 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,255,311 photos, 168,658 members
- Second Hand Bookshops 1,547 photos, 441 members
- i - an uncursed expensive camera (weapon in hand) 23 photos, 19 members
- University of South Wales 666 photos, 86 members
- Cardiff Flickr Meets. 912 photos, 104 members
- Not Fooled! 679 photos, 77 members
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) 48,493 photos, 2,122 members
- Digital Art 296,875 photos, 11,960 members
- Cymru-a-go-go 7,536 photos, 97 members
- Writers General 2,073 photos, 342 members
- Controversial 3,076 photos, 439 members
- LGBT 28,168 photos, 3,291 members
"Well, apart from his gaydar photo being a little bit too scary, Mark is a great bloke. He's not that scary when you meet him, but of course, we all know that. However, his musical knowledge is, shall we say, crap - he really does need to sort that out! He hasn't even heard the song 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' by John Denver. Tut! But, let's face it, Mark's Mark and things just wouldn't be the same without him. Bless."
August 26th, 2004
Joe R says:
"A wonderful person, a talented writer, always cheerful and with a smile that can lighten the gloomiest countenance, what more can I say about Mark? A good friend, and a great boyfriend."
July 7th, 2004
"Done more for the LGB than anyone ever has. Luvly bloke makes everyone laugh!!
However - needs to do a real degree!!! :-p"
April 6th, 2004
"Ohh Marky Marky Marky... lovely bloke who tries to get everyone interested in everything, even if it's just going to the Otley! Hard worker and brill person all round! Just needs to make the transition to a REAL boyfriend now and he's on his way! (sounds like a school report)
April 5th, 2004
"This guy is fantastic, he befriended little me from the start... always the first to be there if im bored. not too good at making cookies though!"
March 26th, 2004
Sarah W says:
"One of my best friends. Someone who picks me up when Im feeling down, and laughs at me when Im being ridiculous!
Love you mark!"
March 20th, 2004
"Mister Mark is a talented writer, good friend, and a generally nice guy. What more could you ask for?"
March 20th, 2004
"Nufkin tries hard to have a sense of humour and it not his fault that he falls short :o) He makes up for it in sooooooooo many ways though"
March 19th, 2004
- Mark Chatterley
- March 2004
- Didcot, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Editor
- Mark Chatterley's blog