Busy but happy with it. If you need help with anything, photography, writing, editing or laughing, just come and find me.
Nufkin's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 29,060 photos, 5,620 members
- All kinds of THINGS -utensils - 2,210 photos, 147 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 275,790 photos, 15,182 members
- Desenfoques-Blur-Post 1, Comment 1 8,519 photos, 409 members
- Blurry Vision! 5,868 photos, 951 members
- Cardiff Online Photography Flickr Group 2,175 photos, 79 members
- Graffiti 426,493 photos, 17,281 members
- Cardiff Graffiti and Street Art 6,470 photos, 335 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 404,757 photos, 6,932 members
- The Illuminati Project - Red Skies at Night 266 photos, 138 members
- Cardiff Mardi Gras 461 photos, 213 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 42,068 photos, 7,894 members
- Grangetown, Cardiff 659 photos, 63 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,352 photos, 17,874 members
- Your books 79,779 photos, 14,123 members
- Cardiff Bay - Cardiff's Highlights! 1,732 photos, 283 members
- Penarth 2,744 photos, 217 members
- Catchy Colors 3,435,427 photos, 119,748 members
- Second Hand Bookshops 1,427 photos, 400 members
- i - an uncursed expensive camera (weapon in hand) 25 photos, 19 members
- University of South Wales 600 photos, 84 members
- Cardiff Flickr Meets. 569 photos, 79 members
- Not Fooled! 714 photos, 73 members
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) 39,008 photos, 1,887 members
- Digital Art 193,610 photos, 10,133 members
- Cymru-a-go-go 5,216 photos, 68 members
- Writers General 1,739 photos, 328 members
- Controversial 2,523 photos, 424 members
- LGBT 23,372 photos, 3,014 members
"Well, apart from his gaydar photo being a little bit too scary, Mark is a great bloke. He's not that scary when you meet him, but of course, we all know that. However, his musical knowledge is, shall we say, crap - he really does need to sort that out! He hasn't even heard the song 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' by John Denver. Tut! But, let's face it, Mark's Mark and things just wouldn't be the same without him. Bless."
26th August, 2004
Joe R says:
"A wonderful person, a talented writer, always cheerful and with a smile that can lighten the gloomiest countenance, what more can I say about Mark? A good friend, and a great boyfriend."
7th July, 2004
"Done more for the LGB than anyone ever has. Luvly bloke makes everyone laugh!!
However - needs to do a real degree!!! :-p"
6th April, 2004
"Ohh Marky Marky Marky... lovely bloke who tries to get everyone interested in everything, even if it's just going to the Otley! Hard worker and brill person all round! Just needs to make the transition to a REAL boyfriend now and he's on his way! (sounds like a school report)
5th April, 2004
"This guy is fantastic, he befriended little me from the start... always the first to be there if im bored. not too good at making cookies though!"
26th March, 2004
Sarah W says:
"One of my best friends. Someone who picks me up when Im feeling down, and laughs at me when Im being ridiculous!
Love you mark!"
20th March, 2004
"Mister Mark is a talented writer, good friend, and a generally nice guy. What more could you ask for?"
20th March, 2004
"Nufkin tries hard to have a sense of humour and it not his fault that he falls short :o) He makes up for it in sooooooooo many ways though"
19th March, 2004
- Mark Chatterley
- March 2004
- Didcot, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Editor
- Mark Chatterley's blog