Busy but happy with it. If you need help with anything, photography, writing, editing or laughing, just come and find me.
Nufkin's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 34,664 photos, 5,535 members
- All kinds of THINGS -utensils - 2,628 photos, 164 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 310,571 photos, 16,173 members
- Desenfoques-Blur-Post 1, Comment 1 8,920 photos, 415 members
- Blurry Vision! 5,704 photos, 937 members
- Cardiff Online Photography Flickr Group 4,796 photos, 124 members
- Graffiti 493,418 photos, 18,188 members
- Cardiff Graffiti and Street Art 6,773 photos, 353 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 556,090 photos, 7,322 members
- The Illuminati Project - Red Skies at Night 286 photos, 142 members
- Cardiff Mardi Gras 461 photos, 212 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 46,135 photos, 8,039 members
- Grangetown, Cardiff 707 photos, 67 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,205 photos, 17,741 members
- Your books 79,473 photos, 14,243 members
- Cardiff Bay - Cardiff's Highlights! 1,743 photos, 305 members
- Penarth 3,247 photos, 257 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,078,869 photos, 160,957 members
- Second Hand Bookshops 1,510 photos, 434 members
- i - an uncursed expensive camera (weapon in hand) 23 photos, 19 members
- University of South Wales 649 photos, 84 members
- Cardiff Flickr Meets. 830 photos, 98 members
- Not Fooled! 696 photos, 77 members
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) 46,980 photos, 2,091 members
- Digital Art 272,815 photos, 11,598 members
- Cymru-a-go-go 7,700 photos, 95 members
- Writers General 1,929 photos, 335 members
- Controversial 3,009 photos, 437 members
- LGBT 27,630 photos, 3,233 members
"Well, apart from his gaydar photo being a little bit too scary, Mark is a great bloke. He's not that scary when you meet him, but of course, we all know that. However, his musical knowledge is, shall we say, crap - he really does need to sort that out! He hasn't even heard the song 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' by John Denver. Tut! But, let's face it, Mark's Mark and things just wouldn't be the same without him. Bless."
August 26th, 2004
Joe R says:
"A wonderful person, a talented writer, always cheerful and with a smile that can lighten the gloomiest countenance, what more can I say about Mark? A good friend, and a great boyfriend."
July 7th, 2004
"Done more for the LGB than anyone ever has. Luvly bloke makes everyone laugh!!
However - needs to do a real degree!!! :-p"
April 6th, 2004
"Ohh Marky Marky Marky... lovely bloke who tries to get everyone interested in everything, even if it's just going to the Otley! Hard worker and brill person all round! Just needs to make the transition to a REAL boyfriend now and he's on his way! (sounds like a school report)
April 5th, 2004
"This guy is fantastic, he befriended little me from the start... always the first to be there if im bored. not too good at making cookies though!"
March 26th, 2004
Sarah W says:
"One of my best friends. Someone who picks me up when Im feeling down, and laughs at me when Im being ridiculous!
Love you mark!"
March 20th, 2004
"Mister Mark is a talented writer, good friend, and a generally nice guy. What more could you ask for?"
March 20th, 2004
"Nufkin tries hard to have a sense of humour and it not his fault that he falls short :o) He makes up for it in sooooooooo many ways though"
March 19th, 2004
- Mark Chatterley
- March 2004
- Didcot, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Editor
- Mark Chatterley's blog