Busy but happy with it. If you need help with anything, photography, writing, editing or laughing, just come and find me.
Nufkin's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 36,037 photos, 5,515 members
- All kinds of THINGS -utensils - 2,714 photos, 167 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 319,102 photos, 16,393 members
- Desenfoques-Blur-Post 1, Comment 1 9,175 photos, 437 members
- Blurry Vision! 5,602 photos, 936 members
- Cardiff Online Photography Flickr Group 5,386 photos, 129 members
- Graffiti 511,883 photos, 18,360 members
- Cardiff Graffiti and Street Art 6,915 photos, 356 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 606,733 photos, 7,443 members
- The Illuminati Project - Red Skies at Night 297 photos, 148 members
- Cardiff Mardi Gras 461 photos, 210 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 47,465 photos, 8,079 members
- Grangetown, Cardiff 725 photos, 69 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,165 photos, 17,671 members
- Your books 81,772 photos, 14,271 members
- Cardiff Bay - Cardiff's Highlights! 1,747 photos, 308 members
- Penarth 3,410 photos, 262 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,322,248 photos, 171,383 members
- Second Hand Bookshops 1,565 photos, 443 members
- i - an uncursed expensive camera (weapon in hand) 23 photos, 19 members
- University of South Wales 673 photos, 89 members
- Cardiff Flickr Meets. 929 photos, 104 members
- Not Fooled! 680 photos, 77 members
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) 49,198 photos, 2,136 members
- Digital Art 307,891 photos, 12,172 members
- Cymru-a-go-go 7,599 photos, 97 members
- Writers General 2,111 photos, 345 members
- Controversial 3,219 photos, 439 members
- LGBT 28,095 photos, 3,323 members
"Well, apart from his gaydar photo being a little bit too scary, Mark is a great bloke. He's not that scary when you meet him, but of course, we all know that. However, his musical knowledge is, shall we say, crap - he really does need to sort that out! He hasn't even heard the song 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' by John Denver. Tut! But, let's face it, Mark's Mark and things just wouldn't be the same without him. Bless."
August 26th, 2004
Joe R says:
"A wonderful person, a talented writer, always cheerful and with a smile that can lighten the gloomiest countenance, what more can I say about Mark? A good friend, and a great boyfriend."
July 7th, 2004
"Done more for the LGB than anyone ever has. Luvly bloke makes everyone laugh!!
However - needs to do a real degree!!! :-p"
April 6th, 2004
"Ohh Marky Marky Marky... lovely bloke who tries to get everyone interested in everything, even if it's just going to the Otley! Hard worker and brill person all round! Just needs to make the transition to a REAL boyfriend now and he's on his way! (sounds like a school report)
April 5th, 2004
"This guy is fantastic, he befriended little me from the start... always the first to be there if im bored. not too good at making cookies though!"
March 26th, 2004
Sarah W says:
"One of my best friends. Someone who picks me up when Im feeling down, and laughs at me when Im being ridiculous!
Love you mark!"
March 20th, 2004
"Mister Mark is a talented writer, good friend, and a generally nice guy. What more could you ask for?"
March 20th, 2004
"Nufkin tries hard to have a sense of humour and it not his fault that he falls short :o) He makes up for it in sooooooooo many ways though"
March 19th, 2004
- Mark Chatterley
- March 2004
- Didcot, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Editor
- Mark Chatterley's blog