Busy but happy with it. If you need help with anything, photography, writing, editing or laughing, just come and find me.
Nufkin's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 33,748 photos, 5,556 members
- All kinds of THINGS -utensils - 2,568 photos, 158 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 305,715 photos, 16,040 members
- Desenfoques-Blur-Post 1, Comment 1 8,845 photos, 411 members
- Blurry Vision! 5,740 photos, 941 members
- Cardiff Online Photography Flickr Group 4,272 photos, 116 members
- Graffiti 483,630 photos, 18,050 members
- Cardiff Graffiti and Street Art 6,729 photos, 353 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 524,401 photos, 7,258 members
- The Illuminati Project - Red Skies at Night 280 photos, 142 members
- Cardiff Mardi Gras 461 photos, 212 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 45,748 photos, 8,019 members
- Grangetown, Cardiff 724 photos, 66 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,233 photos, 17,770 members
- Your books 79,310 photos, 14,209 members
- Cardiff Bay - Cardiff's Highlights! 1,736 photos, 298 members
- Penarth 3,142 photos, 250 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,890,135 photos, 151,362 members
- Second Hand Bookshops 1,492 photos, 425 members
- i - an uncursed expensive camera (weapon in hand) 24 photos, 19 members
- University of South Wales 642 photos, 85 members
- Cardiff Flickr Meets. 797 photos, 98 members
- Not Fooled! 701 photos, 77 members
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) 45,592 photos, 2,050 members
- Digital Art 256,105 photos, 11,315 members
- Cymru-a-go-go 7,301 photos, 94 members
- Writers General 1,868 photos, 334 members
- Controversial 2,818 photos, 434 members
- LGBT 27,184 photos, 3,207 members
"Well, apart from his gaydar photo being a little bit too scary, Mark is a great bloke. He's not that scary when you meet him, but of course, we all know that. However, his musical knowledge is, shall we say, crap - he really does need to sort that out! He hasn't even heard the song 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' by John Denver. Tut! But, let's face it, Mark's Mark and things just wouldn't be the same without him. Bless."
August 26th, 2004
Joe R says:
"A wonderful person, a talented writer, always cheerful and with a smile that can lighten the gloomiest countenance, what more can I say about Mark? A good friend, and a great boyfriend."
July 7th, 2004
"Done more for the LGB than anyone ever has. Luvly bloke makes everyone laugh!!
However - needs to do a real degree!!! :-p"
April 6th, 2004
"Ohh Marky Marky Marky... lovely bloke who tries to get everyone interested in everything, even if it's just going to the Otley! Hard worker and brill person all round! Just needs to make the transition to a REAL boyfriend now and he's on his way! (sounds like a school report)
April 5th, 2004
"This guy is fantastic, he befriended little me from the start... always the first to be there if im bored. not too good at making cookies though!"
March 26th, 2004
Sarah W says:
"One of my best friends. Someone who picks me up when Im feeling down, and laughs at me when Im being ridiculous!
Love you mark!"
March 20th, 2004
"Mister Mark is a talented writer, good friend, and a generally nice guy. What more could you ask for?"
March 20th, 2004
"Nufkin tries hard to have a sense of humour and it not his fault that he falls short :o) He makes up for it in sooooooooo many ways though"
March 19th, 2004
- Mark Chatterley
- March 2004
- Didcot, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Web Editor
- Mark Chatterley's blog