I'm Sandy Jo
Human to a Great Dane and Mom to a wonderful daughter
I love taking pictures with natural light
Self taught artist and photographer
I love Jack Daniels
I collect marbles
I worry too much
trees inspire me
Backroad and getting lost on gravel roads is heaven
I choose music over TV
I'm just a normal girl, country at heart, too nice at times and ornery every now and then.
- iPhone Photography Group 2,782 photos, 99 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 7,103 photos, 1,664 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 176 photos, 4,410 members
- Texas Music 5,883 photos, 536 members
- Best Images Of Musical Instruments 570 photos, 111 members
- Musical Instruments [NO PEOPLE] 29,436 photos, 6,924 members
- Support Local Music 56,404 photos, 3,045 members
- Music Photography 398,447 photos, 13,582 members
- Music: Dallas/Fort Worth 284 photos, 60 members
- Hipstamatic 300,172 photos, 16,662 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,770 photos, 22,949 members
- Textures for Layers 15,486 photos, 15,988 members
- iPhoneography 358,704 photos, 11,961 members
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications (DSVC) 638 photos, 135 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 92 photos, 52 members
- Apple iPhone 3GS/4G 37,172 photos, 1,064 members
- Escape into Life 4,112 photos, 268 members
- iPhone 365 124,671 photos, 3,053 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 701,763 photos, 32,224 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,493 photos, 19,115 members
- Tea Party Rallies 4,871 photos, 380 members
- I'm Not Who I Was 85 photos, 22 members
- The REAL Attention Whores 861 photos, 346 members
- Inspirational Photography 156,029 photos, 8,677 members
- Top Photography Group ~ Monitored Queue ~ P1/C2 14,108 photos, 2,717 members
- Main Street Texas USA 1,590 photos, 94 members
- MY BEAUTIFUL DANES 2,450 photos, 287 members
- About Stock Photo | www.aboutstockphoto.com 4,111 photos, 766 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 698,206 photos, 7,569 members
- Vanishing Texas 9,310 photos, 646 members
- word-wise 894 photos, 353 members
- The Huge Group!! Invite your contacts! CONTEST ON NOW! 24,094 photos, 1,792 members
- INSPIKS | Christian Design & Photography 6,929 photos, 848 members
- Old, abandoned houses 19,389 photos, 1,375 members
- Great Dane Gallery 2,716 photos, 258 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 38,244 photos, 2,827 members
- 365 video 1,309 photos, 252 members
- Great Danes 8,994 photos, 1,152 members
- Gentle Giants - An Extra Large Dog Group 18,062 photos, 1,498 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,622 photos, 16,952 members
- Napkin blog 20 photos, 239 members
- World Of Warcraft (WOW) 4,857 photos, 955 members
- the traveling wig 24 photos, 152 members
- splendiferous 29,126 photos, 3,297 members
- the midnight funk association 7,162 photos, 1,238 members
- Worldwide Members Club 43,675 photos, 1,530 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 234,140 photos, 6,596 members
- PegasusNews DFW 6,977 photos, 311 members
- Accidental Happiness 1,447 photos, 135 members
- Aged Photos 2,731 photos, 285 members
"daisy was the first to welcome me to flikr,and the first to comment favourably on my first digital photos that i uploaded, i have looked at a few of daisys pictures and intend to look at loads more she has a really great and varied collection , i havent viewed loads yet as im on a dial up connection but i intend to spend a few hours and i recommend you do the same an interesting lady, it is also facinating that we have both bought the same brand of camera in the same month september , daisy has really inspired me to better my photos and try to be an accomplished photograper that she is, i have only spoken to daisy twice but she is a very friendly person."
1st November, 2007
"The woman has an eye on her, she is sooooo talented! she sees buildings and cars in ways I have only dreamed I would be able to. Her eye has definitely influenced mine. I say look at her photos and you will be influenced for the better."
11th October, 2007
Innamorata Crush says:
"Sandy aka TxDaisy is a talented southern belle. Her artist eye and gentle soul give her the ability to see beauty when others would just walk on by sightless. Everything this woman touches turns gold be it her sketches, her handmade cards, or her camera. Her sweetheart self comes through in her sensual portraits, her witty photographs and captions, her patriotism and obvious love for her family. When I come by this stream I often feel a kinship and always stay far longer than I intended.
11th September, 2007
"I'm always amazed how a working Mom, Wife, Daughter, and Sister can find time to share her wonderful creativity, humor and kindness with all of us !"
27th February, 2007
" TxDaisy is an absolute artist. From her impish self-portraits to her glimpses of America, past and present---a stunning tableau of rusted cars, vast Texas landscapes and details of U.S. life---she never fails to provide images that are poetic and beautiful."
9th December, 2006
Napalm Cupcake says:
"What you get with this girl is a Heapin' Helpin' of Hospitality!
Daisy represents the spirit of Texas and all it embodies! !
Her pictures are classic and enduring.
She's always there to offer me support and advice on my pictures and for that I am truly grateful. I am honored to have her in my circle of Flickr friends."
10th November, 2006
"A solid photographer!
AND a wonderful personality..
Can't ever get enough...."
3rd August, 2006
Newfie Bullet says:
"*Daisy is one of the few people on Flickr that does not mind showing her true self. She is a beautiful Lady, who's portraits are as breath taking as she is. Her pictures are creative, artistic and from what I see in her pictures, from her heart. Keep up the great work *Daisy."
22nd May, 2006
GF Morgan says:
"What I really like about Daisy's photographs is that there is a an honesty that many of us miss entirely in our work. Her visual impressions of the objects around her, herself, and the environment are notable for the strength and simplicity that seperates a photograph from a snapshot.
Thanks for your vision!"
29th April, 2006
"Daisy is a beautiful gal, but more than that she's an exceptional person, a fine photographer and one of the most generous people I've had the pleasure of meeting here on Flickr (or anywhere). Long life and much happiness "mavournen"!"
28th April, 2006
"An amazing woman inside and out. Her creativity shines through clearly with each picture. She comes up with something new with each set she takes, highly innovative pictures .. which is amazing to think of, especially when you take into account that she's only started this recently. All hail Daisy!"
7th February, 2006
"Beauty and sensuality is exactly what you see in Daisy's pictures.. Wonderful artistic images! Oh and the best buddy icon on flickr..."
28th December, 2005
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- SandyJo Photography