I'm Sandy Jo
Human to a Great Dane and Mom to a wonderful daughter
I love taking pictures with natural light
Self taught artist and photographer
I love Jack Daniels
I collect marbles
I worry too much
trees inspire me
Backroad and getting lost on gravel roads is heaven
I choose music over TV
I'm just a normal girl, country at heart, too nice at times and ornery every now and then.
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,937 photos, 25,987 members
- iPhone Photography Group 23,576 photos, 354 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 10,780 photos, 2,044 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 175 photos, 4,355 members
- Texas Music 6,029 photos, 560 members
- Best Images Of Musical Instruments 1,295 photos, 308 members
- Musical Instruments [NO PEOPLE] 33,660 photos, 7,469 members
- Support Local Music 63,925 photos, 3,222 members
- Music Photography 562,905 photos, 15,843 members
- Music: Dallas/Fort Worth 675 photos, 228 members
- Hipstamatic 325,122 photos, 16,712 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,102 photos, 21,982 members
- Textures for Layers 15,270 photos, 16,325 members
- iPhoneography 429,779 photos, 13,168 members
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications (DSVC) 723 photos, 140 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 109 photos, 61 members
- Apple iPhone 3GS/4G 36,182 photos, 1,025 members
- Escape into Life 6,544 photos, 291 members
- iPhone 365 173,016 photos, 4,744 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 804,568 photos, 33,732 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,984 photos, 18,436 members
- Tea Party Rallies 4,579 photos, 379 members
- I'm Not Who I Was 118 photos, 25 members
- The REAL Attention Whores 922 photos, 412 members
- Inspirational Photography 244,794 photos, 9,853 members
- Top Photography Group ~ High Quality Photography 29,253 photos, 3,251 members
- Main Street Texas USA 923 photos, 125 members
- MY BEAUTIFUL DANES 2,448 photos, 285 members
- About Stock Photo | www.aboutstockphoto.com 4,716 photos, 750 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 846,073 photos, 8,009 members
- Vanishing Texas 11,404 photos, 721 members
- word-wise 856 photos, 367 members
- The Huge Group!! Invite your contacts! CONTEST ON NOW! 28,738 photos, 1,806 members
- Inspiks Christian Design & Photography 7,749 photos, 880 members
- Old, abandoned houses 35,885 photos, 1,975 members
- Great Dane Gallery 2,969 photos, 267 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 44,291 photos, 2,990 members
- 365 video 1,352 photos, 266 members
- Great Danes 9,461 photos, 1,244 members
- Gentle Giants - An Extra Large Dog Group 18,930 photos, 1,582 members
- Videos on Flickr 35,886 photos, 20,751 members
- Napkin blog 49 photos, 237 members
- World Of Warcraft (WOW) 5,117 photos, 989 members
- the traveling wig 74 photos, 155 members
- splendiferous 32,348 photos, 3,251 members
- the midnight funk association 7,520 photos, 1,219 members
- Worldwide Members Club 73,529 photos, 1,548 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 327,465 photos, 7,742 members
- PegasusNews DFW 7,373 photos, 308 members
- Accidental Happiness 1,559 photos, 132 members
"daisy was the first to welcome me to flikr,and the first to comment favourably on my first digital photos that i uploaded, i have looked at a few of daisys pictures and intend to look at loads more she has a really great and varied collection , i havent viewed loads yet as im on a dial up connection but i intend to spend a few hours and i recommend you do the same an interesting lady, it is also facinating that we have both bought the same brand of camera in the same month september , daisy has really inspired me to better my photos and try to be an accomplished photograper that she is, i have only spoken to daisy twice but she is a very friendly person."
November 1st, 2007
"The woman has an eye on her, she is sooooo talented! she sees buildings and cars in ways I have only dreamed I would be able to. Her eye has definitely influenced mine. I say look at her photos and you will be influenced for the better."
October 11th, 2007
Innamorata Crush says:
"Sandy aka TxDaisy is a talented southern belle. Her artist eye and gentle soul give her the ability to see beauty when others would just walk on by sightless. Everything this woman touches turns gold be it her sketches, her handmade cards, or her camera. Her sweetheart self comes through in her sensual portraits, her witty photographs and captions, her patriotism and obvious love for her family. When I come by this stream I often feel a kinship and always stay far longer than I intended.
September 11th, 2007
"I'm always amazed how a working Mom, Wife, Daughter, and Sister can find time to share her wonderful creativity, humor and kindness with all of us !"
February 27th, 2007
" TxDaisy is an absolute artist. From her impish self-portraits to her glimpses of America, past and present---a stunning tableau of rusted cars, vast Texas landscapes and details of U.S. life---she never fails to provide images that are poetic and beautiful."
December 9th, 2006
Napalm Cupcake says:
"What you get with this girl is a Heapin' Helpin' of Hospitality!
Daisy represents the spirit of Texas and all it embodies! !
Her pictures are classic and enduring.
She's always there to offer me support and advice on my pictures and for that I am truly grateful. I am honored to have her in my circle of Flickr friends."
November 10th, 2006
"A solid photographer!
AND a wonderful personality..
Can't ever get enough...."
August 3rd, 2006
Newfie Bullet says:
"*Daisy is one of the few people on Flickr that does not mind showing her true self. She is a beautiful Lady, who's portraits are as breath taking as she is. Her pictures are creative, artistic and from what I see in her pictures, from her heart. Keep up the great work *Daisy."
May 22nd, 2006
GF Morgan says:
"What I really like about Daisy's photographs is that there is a an honesty that many of us miss entirely in our work. Her visual impressions of the objects around her, herself, and the environment are notable for the strength and simplicity that seperates a photograph from a snapshot.
Thanks for your vision!"
April 29th, 2006
"Daisy is a beautiful gal, but more than that she's an exceptional person, a fine photographer and one of the most generous people I've had the pleasure of meeting here on Flickr (or anywhere). Long life and much happiness "mavournen"!"
April 28th, 2006
"An amazing woman inside and out. Her creativity shines through clearly with each picture. She comes up with something new with each set she takes, highly innovative pictures .. which is amazing to think of, especially when you take into account that she's only started this recently. All hail Daisy!"
February 7th, 2006
"Beauty and sensuality is exactly what you see in Daisy's pictures.. Wonderful artistic images! Oh and the best buddy icon on flickr..."
December 28th, 2005
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken