I'm Sandy Jo
Human to a Great Dane and Mom to a wonderful daughter
I love taking pictures with natural light
Self taught artist and photographer
I love Jack Daniels
I collect marbles
I worry too much
trees inspire me
Backroad and getting lost on gravel roads is heaven
I choose music over TV
I'm just a normal girl, country at heart, too nice at times and ornery every now and then.
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,953 photos, 25,908 members
- iPhone Photography Group 22,981 photos, 351 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 10,684 photos, 2,036 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 175 photos, 4,357 members
- Texas Music 6,018 photos, 561 members
- Best Images Of Musical Instruments 1,275 photos, 305 members
- Musical Instruments [NO PEOPLE] 33,552 photos, 7,456 members
- Support Local Music 63,431 photos, 3,216 members
- Music Photography 554,954 photos, 15,734 members
- Music: Dallas/Fort Worth 668 photos, 219 members
- Hipstamatic 325,124 photos, 16,743 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,115 photos, 22,012 members
- Textures for Layers 15,277 photos, 16,349 members
- iPhoneography 427,138 photos, 13,143 members
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications (DSVC) 723 photos, 140 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 109 photos, 60 members
- Apple iPhone 3GS/4G 36,192 photos, 1,024 members
- Escape into Life 6,459 photos, 289 members
- iPhone 365 171,148 photos, 4,660 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 801,128 photos, 33,689 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,004 photos, 18,458 members
- Tea Party Rallies 4,587 photos, 379 members
- I'm Not Who I Was 115 photos, 25 members
- The REAL Attention Whores 915 photos, 406 members
- Inspirational Photography 239,503 photos, 9,820 members
- Top Photography Group ~ High Quality Photography 27,256 photos, 3,214 members
- Main Street Texas USA 909 photos, 125 members
- MY BEAUTIFUL DANES 2,448 photos, 285 members
- About Stock Photo | www.aboutstockphoto.com 4,708 photos, 750 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 838,468 photos, 7,988 members
- Vanishing Texas 11,322 photos, 719 members
- word-wise 857 photos, 367 members
- The Huge Group!! Invite your contacts! CONTEST ON NOW! 29,162 photos, 1,802 members
- Inspiks Christian Design & Photography 7,748 photos, 879 members
- Old, abandoned houses 34,950 photos, 1,947 members
- Great Dane Gallery 2,964 photos, 267 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 44,067 photos, 2,985 members
- 365 video 1,346 photos, 266 members
- Great Danes 9,435 photos, 1,244 members
- Gentle Giants - An Extra Large Dog Group 18,868 photos, 1,577 members
- Videos on Flickr 35,311 photos, 20,566 members
- Napkin blog 49 photos, 237 members
- World Of Warcraft (WOW) 5,111 photos, 987 members
- the traveling wig 74 photos, 155 members
- splendiferous 32,219 photos, 3,255 members
- the midnight funk association 7,518 photos, 1,220 members
- Worldwide Members Club 72,446 photos, 1,547 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 323,241 photos, 7,704 members
- PegasusNews DFW 7,371 photos, 307 members
- Accidental Happiness 1,557 photos, 132 members
"daisy was the first to welcome me to flikr,and the first to comment favourably on my first digital photos that i uploaded, i have looked at a few of daisys pictures and intend to look at loads more she has a really great and varied collection , i havent viewed loads yet as im on a dial up connection but i intend to spend a few hours and i recommend you do the same an interesting lady, it is also facinating that we have both bought the same brand of camera in the same month september , daisy has really inspired me to better my photos and try to be an accomplished photograper that she is, i have only spoken to daisy twice but she is a very friendly person."
November 1st, 2007
"The woman has an eye on her, she is sooooo talented! she sees buildings and cars in ways I have only dreamed I would be able to. Her eye has definitely influenced mine. I say look at her photos and you will be influenced for the better."
October 11th, 2007
Innamorata Crush says:
"Sandy aka TxDaisy is a talented southern belle. Her artist eye and gentle soul give her the ability to see beauty when others would just walk on by sightless. Everything this woman touches turns gold be it her sketches, her handmade cards, or her camera. Her sweetheart self comes through in her sensual portraits, her witty photographs and captions, her patriotism and obvious love for her family. When I come by this stream I often feel a kinship and always stay far longer than I intended.
September 11th, 2007
"I'm always amazed how a working Mom, Wife, Daughter, and Sister can find time to share her wonderful creativity, humor and kindness with all of us !"
February 27th, 2007
" TxDaisy is an absolute artist. From her impish self-portraits to her glimpses of America, past and present---a stunning tableau of rusted cars, vast Texas landscapes and details of U.S. life---she never fails to provide images that are poetic and beautiful."
December 9th, 2006
Napalm Cupcake says:
"What you get with this girl is a Heapin' Helpin' of Hospitality!
Daisy represents the spirit of Texas and all it embodies! !
Her pictures are classic and enduring.
She's always there to offer me support and advice on my pictures and for that I am truly grateful. I am honored to have her in my circle of Flickr friends."
November 10th, 2006
"A solid photographer!
AND a wonderful personality..
Can't ever get enough...."
August 3rd, 2006
Newfie Bullet says:
"*Daisy is one of the few people on Flickr that does not mind showing her true self. She is a beautiful Lady, who's portraits are as breath taking as she is. Her pictures are creative, artistic and from what I see in her pictures, from her heart. Keep up the great work *Daisy."
May 22nd, 2006
GF Morgan says:
"What I really like about Daisy's photographs is that there is a an honesty that many of us miss entirely in our work. Her visual impressions of the objects around her, herself, and the environment are notable for the strength and simplicity that seperates a photograph from a snapshot.
Thanks for your vision!"
April 29th, 2006
"Daisy is a beautiful gal, but more than that she's an exceptional person, a fine photographer and one of the most generous people I've had the pleasure of meeting here on Flickr (or anywhere). Long life and much happiness "mavournen"!"
April 28th, 2006
"An amazing woman inside and out. Her creativity shines through clearly with each picture. She comes up with something new with each set she takes, highly innovative pictures .. which is amazing to think of, especially when you take into account that she's only started this recently. All hail Daisy!"
February 7th, 2006
"Beauty and sensuality is exactly what you see in Daisy's pictures.. Wonderful artistic images! Oh and the best buddy icon on flickr..."
December 28th, 2005
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken