I'm Sandy Jo
Human to a Great Dane and Mom to a wonderful daughter
I love taking pictures with natural light
Self taught artist and photographer
I love Jack Daniels
I collect marbles
I worry too much
trees inspire me
Backroad and getting lost on gravel roads is heaven
I choose music over TV
I'm just a normal girl, country at heart, too nice at times and ornery every now and then.
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,936 photos, 26,005 members
- iPhone Photography Group 24,303 photos, 361 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 10,824 photos, 2,063 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 175 photos, 4,347 members
- Texas Music 6,031 photos, 558 members
- Best Images Of Musical Instruments 1,321 photos, 317 members
- Musical Instruments [NO PEOPLE] 33,855 photos, 7,471 members
- Support Local Music 64,640 photos, 3,231 members
- Music Photography 568,830 photos, 15,892 members
- Music: Dallas/Fort Worth 683 photos, 236 members
- Hipstamatic 324,703 photos, 16,674 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,083 photos, 21,934 members
- Textures for Layers 15,214 photos, 16,299 members
- iPhoneography 432,110 photos, 13,175 members
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications (DSVC) 729 photos, 142 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 117 photos, 63 members
- Apple iPhone 3GS/4G 36,173 photos, 1,022 members
- Escape into Life 6,595 photos, 291 members
- iPhone 365 175,030 photos, 4,832 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 808,850 photos, 33,735 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,962 photos, 18,407 members
- Tea Party Rallies 4,583 photos, 377 members
- I'm Not Who I Was 118 photos, 26 members
- The REAL Attention Whores 926 photos, 415 members
- Inspirational Photography 250,023 photos, 9,881 members
- Top Photography Group ~ High Quality Photography 30,683 photos, 3,282 members
- Main Street Texas USA 933 photos, 123 members
- MY BEAUTIFUL DANES 2,449 photos, 285 members
- About Stock Photo | www.aboutstockphoto.com 4,754 photos, 748 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 849,882 photos, 8,028 members
- Vanishing Texas 11,504 photos, 724 members
- word-wise 860 photos, 365 members
- The Huge Group!! Invite your contacts! CONTEST ON NOW! 29,081 photos, 1,805 members
- Inspiks Christian Design & Photography 7,747 photos, 878 members
- Old, abandoned houses 37,102 photos, 1,994 members
- Great Dane Gallery 2,975 photos, 267 members
- Big Dogs Rule! 44,570 photos, 2,997 members
- 365 video 1,357 photos, 267 members
- Great Danes 9,478 photos, 1,245 members
- Gentle Giants - An Extra Large Dog Group 19,021 photos, 1,585 members
- Videos on Flickr 36,644 photos, 20,908 members
- Napkin blog 49 photos, 236 members
- World Of Warcraft (WOW) 4,954 photos, 995 members
- the traveling wig 79 photos, 156 members
- splendiferous 32,501 photos, 3,249 members
- the midnight funk association 7,521 photos, 1,217 members
- Worldwide Members Club 74,427 photos, 1,550 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 331,742 photos, 7,780 members
- PegasusNews DFW 7,391 photos, 308 members
- Accidental Happiness 1,558 photos, 132 members
"daisy was the first to welcome me to flikr,and the first to comment favourably on my first digital photos that i uploaded, i have looked at a few of daisys pictures and intend to look at loads more she has a really great and varied collection , i havent viewed loads yet as im on a dial up connection but i intend to spend a few hours and i recommend you do the same an interesting lady, it is also facinating that we have both bought the same brand of camera in the same month september , daisy has really inspired me to better my photos and try to be an accomplished photograper that she is, i have only spoken to daisy twice but she is a very friendly person."
November 1st, 2007
"The woman has an eye on her, she is sooooo talented! she sees buildings and cars in ways I have only dreamed I would be able to. Her eye has definitely influenced mine. I say look at her photos and you will be influenced for the better."
October 11th, 2007
Innamorata Crush says:
"Sandy aka TxDaisy is a talented southern belle. Her artist eye and gentle soul give her the ability to see beauty when others would just walk on by sightless. Everything this woman touches turns gold be it her sketches, her handmade cards, or her camera. Her sweetheart self comes through in her sensual portraits, her witty photographs and captions, her patriotism and obvious love for her family. When I come by this stream I often feel a kinship and always stay far longer than I intended.
September 11th, 2007
"I'm always amazed how a working Mom, Wife, Daughter, and Sister can find time to share her wonderful creativity, humor and kindness with all of us !"
February 27th, 2007
" TxDaisy is an absolute artist. From her impish self-portraits to her glimpses of America, past and present---a stunning tableau of rusted cars, vast Texas landscapes and details of U.S. life---she never fails to provide images that are poetic and beautiful."
December 9th, 2006
Napalm Cupcake says:
"What you get with this girl is a Heapin' Helpin' of Hospitality!
Daisy represents the spirit of Texas and all it embodies! !
Her pictures are classic and enduring.
She's always there to offer me support and advice on my pictures and for that I am truly grateful. I am honored to have her in my circle of Flickr friends."
November 10th, 2006
"A solid photographer!
AND a wonderful personality..
Can't ever get enough...."
August 3rd, 2006
Newfie Bullet says:
"*Daisy is one of the few people on Flickr that does not mind showing her true self. She is a beautiful Lady, who's portraits are as breath taking as she is. Her pictures are creative, artistic and from what I see in her pictures, from her heart. Keep up the great work *Daisy."
May 22nd, 2006
GF Morgan says:
"What I really like about Daisy's photographs is that there is a an honesty that many of us miss entirely in our work. Her visual impressions of the objects around her, herself, and the environment are notable for the strength and simplicity that seperates a photograph from a snapshot.
Thanks for your vision!"
April 29th, 2006
"Daisy is a beautiful gal, but more than that she's an exceptional person, a fine photographer and one of the most generous people I've had the pleasure of meeting here on Flickr (or anywhere). Long life and much happiness "mavournen"!"
April 28th, 2006
"An amazing woman inside and out. Her creativity shines through clearly with each picture. She comes up with something new with each set she takes, highly innovative pictures .. which is amazing to think of, especially when you take into account that she's only started this recently. All hail Daisy!"
February 7th, 2006
"Beauty and sensuality is exactly what you see in Daisy's pictures.. Wonderful artistic images! Oh and the best buddy icon on flickr..."
December 28th, 2005
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken