hello, i'm bradford,
show me a story~
who needs reality tv when there's so much going on in the streets?
if you're new to the site, please view the following:
[ LA Stories as a slide show ]
[ Historias desde Buenos Aires as a slideshow ]
[ Streets of Sarajevo as a slide show ]
[ shanghai: a gesture life as a slide show.. ]
SARAJEVO by bradford kim | Make Your Own Book
Photos of *bradford* (6)
- Umane inclinazioni - Human inclinations 646 photos, 262 members
- Curacao 6,628 photos, 419 members
- Street Reverb Magazine 65 photos, 603 members
- Bogotá 20,913 photos, 2,180 members
- Bogotá para Siempre 5,755 photos, 776 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 519 members
- Masters of the 21st Century 87 photos, 192 members
- Cover Street 251 photos, 790 members
- Street Images 3,000 photos, 772 members
- Soul Snatchers 21,268 photos, 835 members
- "Desperate Souls" 11,584 photos, 1,563 members
- Fukuoka 14,815 photos, 726 members
- Dynamic Busan! 2,953 photos, 220 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 36,906 photos, 2,286 members
- Team Healing Brush™ 6,288 photos, 527 members
- 上海 Shanghai 129,812 photos, 6,730 members
- 7th Wave 782 photos, 99 members
- Six Million Years of Tinkering 26,342 photos, 2,033 members
- focusschmocus 13,720 photos, 1,901 members
- Paris street photography - photos de rues 3,767 photos, 3,940 members
- Sarajevo 10,022 photos, 987 members
- Mexico Revealed 155,242 photos, 5,402 members
- URBAN New York 117,453 photos, 6,831 members
- Buenos Aires City 54,860 photos, 5,533 members
- 7 seconds.War,Peace and Disaster 3,934 photos, 1,265 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 592,081 photos, 15,358 members
- Scenes From The Street 253,227 photos, 6,567 members
- Kids Life 82,473 photos, 12,841 members
- Rückenfigur 9,546 photos, 1,226 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,161,228 photos, 38,193 members
- Cinematic Moments. 671,525 photos, 23,899 members
- World of B&W + Sepia & other monochrome 663,150 photos, 22,624 members
- Los Angeles 214,688 photos, 10,890 members
- FELT LIFE 322,340 photos, 8,185 members
- Walk-By Shootings 296,420 photos, 5,758 members
- Decisive Moment 60,553 photos, 32,984 members
- Just Street Photography 1,855,810 photos, 61,469 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,025,740 photos, 112,516 members
"Brad's stream is One of the Best Visions of L.A. I've ever seen so far..."
February 15th, 2010
"bradford steals frames from the greatest movies on earth and posts them on flickr. his camera doesn't shoot stills, it shoots at sixty frames per second but he only gives us a glimpse of the masterpiece. we could only be so lucky to see them in their entirety!"
January 8th, 2009
lille abe says:
"master of a street portrait!
love all these faces, stories behind them, tones and bokeh of course!
if i'll ever buy 85mm 1.4 lens that's gonna be partly his fault:)
keep it goin' mate!"
October 2nd, 2008
"who needs to watch TV,when Bradford is on the streets...
get a glass of good red wine ,have a seat,relax...and start the L.A. stories"
September 28th, 2008
"*bradford* is the man who makes me fall in love with cinematic style in photography and he's the one that inspired me to do my "16:9" street photography set. Thanks for being such a supportive person and for being such an inspiration for me."
August 14th, 2008
"Sometimes (i.e. very often) Bradford makes me feel as I wanted to be right where he's taking the shot. They're way too beautiful to be only 'seen' and not 'lived,' too. Then again, by doing so I would see my limitations, not to mention I wouldn't see what he does see... Ok, the above rant is basically a combination of envy and gratitude. Thanks for your art man; thanks for such excellent shots. Thanks for sharing them with us. Do NOT stop."
July 30th, 2008
"Bradford's street photography honestly makes me now look at people in the street in a different way and that's a great sign, isn't it? :)
July 24th, 2008
7seconds Admin says:
"Simple;The best street and candid photographer on flickr."
July 23rd, 2008
"A pure poesy. A great eye to capture these wonderful scenes of life.
His pictures are shown in its best instant and they make a movie in our head! When will you make a book about the streets of L.A signed bradford?"
June 24th, 2008
Go Big Red says:
"This is one talented guy. Jae has a great eye for the perfect moment and has amazing feel for getting great portraits."
June 6th, 2008
"Bradford's LA Stories are an inspiration to those of us looking to try and capture a moment of everyday life by means of Street Photography. His technique, style and cinematic approach is often the benchmark by which others are measured. An outstanding photostream."
May 24th, 2008
"If I ever want to make a movie, I'll beg *bradford* to be the Director of Photography!"
May 23rd, 2008
"*bradford* captures "everyday" expressions in such a way that brings to light how beautiful, vulnerable, proud and damaged everyone, without exception, is."
May 19th, 2008
"He's an movielicious genius !"
May 13th, 2008
"Bradford`s photos are so alive! I think one can even smell the breath of streets where these great shots taken. My hat is off to you Brad!"
May 12th, 2008
"As i pass through bradford's stream it feels like i'm watching a box set of classic movies.Each frame is a frozen scene.What strikes me most is his use of colour and the excellent composition of each shot.A street master who's work i love to see popping up in my contacts.Keep it up!"
April 28th, 2008
Giuseppe Vaccaro says:
""Beautiful album! Very creative and love your image....
April 25th, 2008
"ah! someone beat me to the first testimonial. Bradford is a true inspiration to me, I love his vignettes and slices of street life. Composition, toning, framing... here is a true master who has taken his lens across the globe and shown us the true beauty of the candid."
February 27th, 2008
log (Mirko) says:
"Bradford has an outstanding eye for composition and his photostream is one of my favorites. At times it feels like I'm not just looking at mere photos, but at stills from a movie with spectacular photography. This is due to the nature of his work which enables you to think about a story behind almost every photo. I can only hope he'll continue posting on Flickr :)"
February 20th, 2008
- Bradford Kim
- November 2007
- Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles, USA
- I am:
- Restaurant Consultant