May 2006 - 40 years worth of photos - coming soon to a screen near you. The photostream jumps about a lot in time so the best way to look at them is through the Albums.
2007 - I even reverted to black & white film and old cameras you have to set before you take a picture. But I'm still going get rid of the vinyl this year - OK next year.
Remember - wobbly = good : flash = failure
And - an instamatic in the hand is worth two Nikons in the wardrobe
June 2008 - Weird - over a million hits now. Never thought I'd make that in two years especially since just about nobody ever saw my pictures before. Funny old place this internet-enabled world we live in.
Just been to an exhibition of work by the late Don McPhee. Wonderful stuff. I do identify with his statement, " You have what I saw". What more can you ask of a photographer.
June 2010 - just past 2 million hits - more amazed than ever.
February 2011 - first dabble with book publishing on Blurb.com
About Wiki - The licence Wiki insists on is the one that lets others exploit my work commercially without giving me a cut. Seems a bit unreasonable to me. So please don't ask.
July 2013 - Reached a heady three and half million hits.
March 2016 - BBC Northern Ireland have made an episode of Real Lives Reunited around my old 1971 Rag Day photos. Won't be shown until 2017 apparently.
March 2017 - 10 million hits. I'm flabbergasted.
Photos of normko (7)
- One rule : WOMEN 310,720 photos, 5,759 members
- Food & drinks all over the world 37,147 photos, 1,418 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 208,847 photos, 6,532 members
- Pride London 2017 #LoveHappensHere 1,546 photos, 42 members
- MUSEUM OF MEMORIES 6,504 photos, 356 members
- Fujifilm X100T 66,008 photos, 4,686 members
- boats, ships 1,391 photos, 249 members
- celebrity chefs: sightings & tales 1,244 photos, 228 members
- Whitstable & Herne Bay-------please invite your friends & family 5,503 photos, 385 members
- The Doctor Who Group 17,720 photos, 1,662 members
- Doctor Who 19,380 photos, 2,118 members
- Bands/ Concerts 71,479 photos, 1,950 members
- PBWA (Photography by Wandering About) 186,979 photos, 1,778 members
- British Cars Photography 152,464 photos, 3,053 members
- All Street Photography 1,216,961 photos, 20,543 members
- London Shops 12,411 photos, 1,090 members
- 2 7's CLASH 63 photos, 8 members
- The London Olympics 2012 25,308 photos, 1,851 members
- London Cinema, Movies and Television 4,631 photos, 636 members
- London Streets 140,018 photos, 12,520 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 10,900 photos, 1,414 members
- Occupy 20,259 photos, 1,182 members
- Occupy London 2,445 photos, 173 members
- South Bank 6,872 photos, 551 members
- Bristol 139,733 photos, 4,638 members
- Royalty 9,672 photos, 717 members
- B&W FLICKR - P&B FLICKR 209,420 photos, 6,421 members
- RBKC Markets 2,704 photos, 150 members
- Military Vehicles (UK) 23,471 photos, 841 members
- Real Food 136,581 photos, 3,339 members
- London Street Markets 3,859 photos, 426 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 625,069 photos, 45,955 members
- The Rock & Roll Public Library 244 photos, 39 members
- london underground signs 2,614 photos, 548 members
- Markets of the world 52,175 photos, 4,916 members
- Camera Appreciation (Pictures of cameras) 93,386 photos, 11,314 members
- St George's Day 230 photos, 84 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 27,125 photos, 853 members
- London 1,136,177 photos, 37,203 members
- Police memorials 4,412 photos, 937 members
- Back The Blue (Law Enforcement Police) 103,929 photos, 1,917 members
- The King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery 1,804 photos, 210 members
- Anything Movies 53,669 photos, 1,138 members
- Wales 185,731 photos, 3,731 members
- Candid Camera (Person NOT Posing) 338,763 photos, 7,803 members
- Music Photography 638,606 photos, 16,364 members
- Seventies London 2,252 photos, 359 members
- Tour of Britain 8,745 photos, 539 members
- Swim Bike Run - Triathlon 19,995 photos, 2,321 members
- Sports Photography 457,428 photos, 29,725 members
"A great photographer and moreover a great guy, Normko still delights in taking photos of those key moments in London life. Always a refreshing stream to visit."
March 23rd, 2009
"what a great chronologist."
July 25th, 2008
"normko is the best. Historical shots along with equally good contemporary photography.
I'm a fan."
November 1st, 2007
- Norman Craig
- May 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken