Here, I introduce you my personnal experimental work. I'm not a classic photographer. Often, I take shot for just colors or lines or curves or ...
Ici, vous trouverez mon travail expérimental et personnel. Je ne suis pas un photographe classique. Souvent, je prend des photos juste pour les couleurs, ou les lignes ou les courbes, ...
- Bildpunkt 47,933 photos, 1,901 members
- ancre de bateaux 109 photos, 90 members
- Aphrodite Shop // Heart Homes 2,174 photos, 784 members
- PUBLISH AND BE DAMNED (est. 2006) 14 photos, 12 members
- Filipino Lakwatsero 2014-2017 259 photos, 70 members
- Travel And Tourism in the Philippines(Wow Philippines) 35,822 photos, 1,420 members
- WE OUT HERE 7,624 photos, 310 members
- like my facebook 9,228 photos, 748 members
- Rouille 8,824 photos, 644 members
- URBAN DISTRACTION / FATAL ABSTRACTION 33,360 photos, 840 members
- The Source - New perspectives and fresh inspiration! 3,455 photos, 677 members
- Modern ICONOGRAPHY 19,374 photos, 1,599 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 119,299 photos, 3,907 members
- Utata 464,976 photos, 28,388 members
- *Expressionist Photography (Post 1 Comment 2) 53,013 photos, 2,365 members
- Full of colors 322,627 photos, 7,365 members
- Art repetition 486 photos, 57 members
- Yellow blue 14,901 photos, 894 members
- Minimalist art 114,551 photos, 6,356 members
"Frédéric is one of my favorite's. his photo's are so amazing in color and pattern that i find myself basing some of my pictures on the same concept as Frédéric's photo's. his pictures really say "professional work"."
January 26th, 2006
"One of my first contacts on Flickr. His photostream is a treat to view. He's been a great inspiration; be it the colours and the shades he achieves, the frames he sets or the quality. A great teacher to me."
January 25th, 2006
"Frédéric is such a fantastic photographer--he's really got a great eye for colors and forms and can find gorgeous minimalist images wherever he goes! And, as has been said, he's also a great friend--though we've never met in person, I feel honored to know him. Thanks, Fred!"
July 16th, 2005
"Frédéric apart from being a photographer of superb minimalist images is a wonderful human being and if you get to know him, he will become a true friend."
June 26th, 2005
- Frédéric Vissault
- May 2005
- Pont Audemer
- Vitré, France
- I am:
- Photographe amateur