DO NOT use my photos without permission. I will find you...and I will bill you.
• Specializing in urban aesthetics and non-traditional photography
• Have camera - Will travel
• Architecture - Interior / Exterior
• Photojournalism / Street
• Cityscape / Skyline
• Urban Exploration
• Prints available
Please direct all booking/licensing inquiries to the following address:
Copyright © 2014 Urban Fabric Photography. All rights reserved.
Photos of Justin Terveen (9)
- Just Supercells 1,014 photos, 201 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 30,854 photos, 1,920 members
- 1963 and 1964 Cadillac Community 1,159 photos, 262 members
- Classic-Cadillac 7,561 photos, 673 members
- Texas Space 811 photos, 72 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 109 photos, 61 members
- M-K-T KATY Lines 410 photos, 78 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 3,186 photos, 142 members
- Photopol.us 8,140 photos, 319 members
- Amazing Dog Pictures 12,447 photos, 563 members
- in the land of multiple dogs 10,212 photos, 806 members
- Dog Portraits 53,539 photos, 9,762 members
- Dog Expressions 344,314 photos, 31,981 members
- Club Dog 39,950 photos, 2,990 members
- Just Chocolate Labs 13,949 photos, 1,237 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,035,242 photos, 129,750 members
- The Photo Argus Community 93,660 photos, 4,828 members
- Modern Texas Design 402 photos, 63 members
- Berger Bros Camera 1,452 photos, 55 members
- Trinity River Texas 91 photos, 30 members
- Banksy 23,675 photos, 21,367 members
- Dallas Museum of Art 740 photos, 208 members
- Nikon D1x Users Group 8,716 photos, 651 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 95,267 photos, 8,736 members
- Dallas Urban History 759 photos, 235 members
- SkyscraperPage 6,025 photos, 393 members
- Roof Hacker 3,467 photos, 682 members
- Architecture and Design 571 photos, 283 members
- PegasusNews DFW 7,370 photos, 308 members
- MOON Shots 127,826 photos, 25,798 members
- I.M. Pei / 貝聿銘 2,096 photos, 610 members
- Corona Extra "Miles Away From Ordinary!" 1,746 photos, 872 members
- 9-11 A New Pearl Harbor 230 photos, 187 members
- Best of Texas 2,672 photos, 640 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 450,889 photos, 12,916 members
- Skyscraper 21,659 photos, 3,563 members
- misunderstanding* 128 photos, 77 members
- Industry@Night 2,696 photos, 397 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,184 photos, 41,899 members
- Anti-Bush League 5,867 photos, 1,327 members
- Signs, Signs, everywhere are signs 21,990 photos, 379 members
- The Train Is Coming!! 13,468 photos, 165 members
- Migration to Ipernity 0 photos, 176 members
- Lucky Charms 1,061 photos, 372 members
- Black History 7,778 photos, 899 members
- Live Music Photography 488,466 photos, 18,696 members
- Concert Photography 213,360 photos, 37,991 members
- Music Photography 562,059 photos, 15,832 members
- HIP-HOP-HEAD 1,066 photos, 145 members
- Black and Beautyfull 6,968 photos, 750 members
" Damn!... he is good!"
April 15th, 2011
Velo, Tx says:
"I gotta say something about "the urban fabric." I have lived in Dallas proper for about a year, and it has definitely been an adjustment. Part of the reason, though, that I have actually started to like this city is because I am starting to see it how you portray it. If I am having a hard time liking the city for whatever reason, I can always think of your pictures and it turns that around a bit. Thanks for your work! It's great stuff."
July 24th, 2008
michael spear hawkins says:
"I don't personally know Justin but whenever anyone says I have good shots of downtown Dallas I always give them his URL and tell them to check out Urban Fabric. Always fun to see Dallas through his eyes, and figure out which rooftop he has scaled to get them."
November 2nd, 2007
"no one captures the real nature of Dallas like Justin. he shows it all, from the glitz to the grit, without relying on cliches or gimmicks to get a great shot. even when everyone else is crying that the light sucks, Justin will come back with some gold. anytime i get homesick, i look at his photostream and i'm right back home."
August 5th, 2007
"Justin knows how to capture the essence of the city in which he lives.
His photography inspires me to keep on shooting even when I don't feel like it. His pursuit of the perfect shot is definately worth the view.
Thank you Justin for the great work and keep them coming."
April 27th, 2007
"Representing my hometown with some fantastic images, Justin is one of the photographers I look to for shots of Big D. Sidebar -- how the hell does he get into some of these places? We benefit from what he finds, no doubt."
March 14th, 2007
SA Moberly says:
"Urban Fabric manages to capture a side of my own native city (Dallas) that people rarely see...even those of us who were born and raised there.
He celebrates Dallas's urban renewal but isn't afraid to show the downside of the second real estate/construction boom since the 1980s. That kind of honesty is great...so many people just take photos of the skyscrapers or Dealey Plaza. He's shown me parts of my city that I wasn't even aware existed."
February 25th, 2007
"Justin is a really talented artist. His photography shows the beauty,
the urban decay, the emotion of it all.
This artist is going far with no limit or boundary!!
Like Richard Seagraves another talented Dallas photographer and
dear friend always said" Race to do your next break through!"
Keep your eye on Justin
December 18th, 2006
Gustavo Muleey says:
"fantasticas sus fotos, gracias por compartirlas. thanks"
December 16th, 2006
- Justin Terveen
- September 2006
- Dallas, USA
- I am:
- Urban Fabric Photography
- theurbanfabric [at] gmail.com