DO NOT use my photos without permission. I will find you...and I will bill you.
• Specializing in urban aesthetics and non-traditional photography
• Have camera - Will travel
• Architecture - Interior / Exterior
• Photojournalism / Street
• Cityscape / Skyline
• Urban Exploration
• Prints available
Please direct all booking/licensing inquiries to the following address:
Copyright © 2014 Urban Fabric Photography. All rights reserved.
Photos of Justin Terveen (9)
- Just Supercells 1,011 photos, 204 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 31,222 photos, 1,930 members
- 1963 and 1964 Cadillac Community 1,159 photos, 263 members
- Classic-Cadillac 7,675 photos, 678 members
- Texas Space 827 photos, 72 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 117 photos, 63 members
- M-K-T KATY Lines 410 photos, 78 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 3,234 photos, 142 members
- Photopol.us 8,187 photos, 317 members
- Amazing Dog Pictures 12,793 photos, 573 members
- in the land of multiple dogs 10,282 photos, 807 members
- Dog Portraits 54,810 photos, 9,949 members
- Dog Expressions 347,060 photos, 32,269 members
- Club Dog 40,323 photos, 3,000 members
- Just Chocolate Labs 14,014 photos, 1,237 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,041,288 photos, 129,883 members
- The Photo Argus Community 95,632 photos, 4,910 members
- Modern Texas Design 403 photos, 64 members
- Berger Bros Camera 1,466 photos, 55 members
- Trinity River Texas 91 photos, 30 members
- Banksy 23,631 photos, 21,352 members
- Dallas Museum of Art 755 photos, 209 members
- Nikon D1x Users Group 8,707 photos, 654 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 95,970 photos, 8,723 members
- Dallas Urban History 759 photos, 235 members
- SkyscraperPage 6,208 photos, 393 members
- Roof Hacker 3,568 photos, 686 members
- Architecture and Design 571 photos, 285 members
- PegasusNews DFW 7,391 photos, 308 members
- MOON Shots 129,263 photos, 25,897 members
- I.M. Pei / 貝聿銘 2,099 photos, 618 members
- Corona Extra "Miles Away From Ordinary!" 1,747 photos, 867 members
- 9-11 A New Pearl Harbor 230 photos, 187 members
- Best of Texas 2,674 photos, 640 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 456,156 photos, 13,027 members
- Skyscraper 21,659 photos, 3,573 members
- misunderstanding* 128 photos, 77 members
- Industry@Night 2,756 photos, 396 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,245 photos, 41,871 members
- Anti-Bush League 5,863 photos, 1,328 members
- Signs, Signs, everywhere are signs 22,647 photos, 384 members
- The Train Is Coming!! 14,374 photos, 166 members
- Migration to Ipernity 0 photos, 177 members
- Lucky Charms 1,056 photos, 371 members
- Black History 8,134 photos, 913 members
- Live Music Photography 491,834 photos, 18,767 members
- Concert Photography 214,245 photos, 38,023 members
- Music Photography 568,831 photos, 15,892 members
- HIP-HOP-HEAD 1,066 photos, 145 members
- Black and Beautyfull 6,947 photos, 749 members
" Damn!... he is good!"
April 15th, 2011
Velo, Tx says:
"I gotta say something about "the urban fabric." I have lived in Dallas proper for about a year, and it has definitely been an adjustment. Part of the reason, though, that I have actually started to like this city is because I am starting to see it how you portray it. If I am having a hard time liking the city for whatever reason, I can always think of your pictures and it turns that around a bit. Thanks for your work! It's great stuff."
July 24th, 2008
michael spear hawkins says:
"I don't personally know Justin but whenever anyone says I have good shots of downtown Dallas I always give them his URL and tell them to check out Urban Fabric. Always fun to see Dallas through his eyes, and figure out which rooftop he has scaled to get them."
November 2nd, 2007
"no one captures the real nature of Dallas like Justin. he shows it all, from the glitz to the grit, without relying on cliches or gimmicks to get a great shot. even when everyone else is crying that the light sucks, Justin will come back with some gold. anytime i get homesick, i look at his photostream and i'm right back home."
August 5th, 2007
"Justin knows how to capture the essence of the city in which he lives.
His photography inspires me to keep on shooting even when I don't feel like it. His pursuit of the perfect shot is definately worth the view.
Thank you Justin for the great work and keep them coming."
April 27th, 2007
"Representing my hometown with some fantastic images, Justin is one of the photographers I look to for shots of Big D. Sidebar -- how the hell does he get into some of these places? We benefit from what he finds, no doubt."
March 14th, 2007
SA Moberly says:
"Urban Fabric manages to capture a side of my own native city (Dallas) that people rarely see...even those of us who were born and raised there.
He celebrates Dallas's urban renewal but isn't afraid to show the downside of the second real estate/construction boom since the 1980s. That kind of honesty is great...so many people just take photos of the skyscrapers or Dealey Plaza. He's shown me parts of my city that I wasn't even aware existed."
February 25th, 2007
"Justin is a really talented artist. His photography shows the beauty,
the urban decay, the emotion of it all.
This artist is going far with no limit or boundary!!
Like Richard Seagraves another talented Dallas photographer and
dear friend always said" Race to do your next break through!"
Keep your eye on Justin
December 18th, 2006
Gustavo Muleey says:
"fantasticas sus fotos, gracias por compartirlas. thanks"
December 16th, 2006
- Justin Terveen
- September 2006
- Dallas, USA
- I am:
- Urban Fabric Photography
- theurbanfabric [at] gmail.com