I teach English, culture and psychology in Japan.
If you would like to use my photographs then they are CC licence for non-commercial use with the following exceptions
1) I can not give permission for you to use photos that contain people, other than me because I don't have model releases for anyone other than myself.
2) I can not give permission for your use of photos that contain brands, designs or other proprietary images.
My other photos can be used under a creative commons attribution non-commercial (please include a link) licence without my consent.
If you would like to use a photograph without attribution please post a photograph of yourself doing something to the TOEIC™ Style FlickrPile so that I may use your photo in my work, or contact me.
Copyright is always a difficult issue. I strive to avoid breaches of copyright. If you think that any of my photographs are in breach of copyright then please inform me and I will remove the photographs from the Web. I can be contacted from the address on my web site. I also use my photos on my
Japanese Culture and Shinto Blog Yamaguachi Tourism blogs.
My photos on white.
- Android Applications 887 photos, 181 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,087 photos, 3,188 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,888,690 photos, 349,757 members
- Celebrating English Gardens 12,081 photos, 1,580 members
- No Whaling 1,018 photos, 775 members
- Canon EF 20-35mm f/2.8L 552 photos, 110 members
- Retail and Stores 11,856 photos, 826 members
- Structuralism 1,438 photos, 127 members
- Great Diagrams in Anthropology, Linguistics, & Social Theory 90 photos, 232 members
- Japanese ghosts,monsters and supernaturals 324 photos, 55 members
- Fat America 424 photos, 303 members
- Accident Waiting to Happen 422 photos, 93 members
- Stupid Warnings 37 photos, 24 members
- Racism! 311 photos, 185 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 133,261 photos, 6,975 members
- Swine Influenza (Flu) Porcina México H1N1 582 photos, 248 members
- Whaling ⇂ 2,065 photos, 256 members
- Caucasianification 66 photos, 2 members
- Musical Instruments of the World 8,741 photos, 910 members
- Obsessed with JAPANESE TOURISTS 351 photos, 146 members
- We say YES to Videos on Flickr 11,487 photos, 1,809 members
- endoscopy 46 photos, 19 members
- Dark Tourism 3,264 photos, 513 members
- Flickr API 799 photos, 16,004 members
- chindogu 7 photos, 5 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,674 members
- FlickrCentral 9,230,744 photos, 242,774 members
- Flickr Hacks 439 photos, 20,345 members
- Pork Barrel Public Works Tax Waste 126 photos, 22 members
- Completely Random Comments 223 photos, 104 members
- HIV/Aids 356 photos, 111 members
- University of Bath 923 photos, 143 members
- Hand Signals and Gestures 7,416 photos, 1,214 members
- flickr Japan 988,633 photos, 19,390 members
- Body Language 143,245 photos, 10,512 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 572,333 photos, 13,334 members
- Anything On White 17,417 photos, 1,279 members
- Stock Repository 10,223 photos, 1,520 members
- Border Collie 37,952 photos, 2,617 members
- Sick Pets, and Vets 1,156 photos, 307 members
- Mugshot 799 photos, 46 members
- Yamaguchi 2,709 photos, 110 members
- Anti/Ex/Non-Smokers 421 photos, 191 members
- Weight Loss 419 photos, 277 members
- Insight : Psychologists & Psychology 183 photos, 95 members
- Lucky Charms 1,030 photos, 358 members
- Only in Japan 100,772 photos, 5,333 members
- TOEIC™ Style FlickrPile 19 photos, 13 members
- EFL/ESL Forum 279 photos, 128 members
- 日本語flick'r 808,199 photos, 14,205 members
A lecturer in english. He is one of my 1st contact's on flickr.com
When, I initiate the 1st user group, he came forward to help me support me. I am indebts to his contributions & chairing the forums'.
I have not return to Japan since 1993. When I was in Japan, I wish I could visit more local places & understand more about the lives of the people. But due to business schedule, I am unable to do so.
Now, on flickr, I thank Tim for capturing the excellent images & share with the world about lives, culture, religions, philosophies, environment...etc.
His site is a Wiki to me. I appreciate his everything...
Thanks a trillions; my friend on the net..."
November 21st, 2005
- Timothy Takemoto
- December 2004
- London, UK
- Yamaguchi, Japan
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Nihonbunka: Japanese Culture