I teach English, culture and psychology in Japan.
If you would like to use my photographs then....
1) Do not contain people (other than me). I don't have model releases for anyone other than myself.
2) Do not contain brands, designs or other proprietary images can be used under a creative commons attribution (please include a link) licence without my consent.
But I am interested so if you do use an image, I would be grateful if you let me know.
If you would like to use a photograph without attribution please post a photograph of yourself doing something to the TOEIC™ Style FlickrPile so that I may use your photo in my work, or contact me.
Copyright is always a difficult issue. I strive to avoid breaches of copyright. If you think that any of my photographs are in breach of copyright then please inform me and I will remove the photographs from the Web. I can be contacted from the address on my web site. I also use my photos on my
Japanese Culture and Shinto Blog Yamaguachi Tourism blogs.
My photos on white.
- Android Applications 818 photos, 156 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,112 photos, 3,221 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,474,691 photos, 288,926 members
- Celebrating English Gardens 12,078 photos, 1,560 members
- No Whaling 998 photos, 770 members
- Canon EF 20-35mm f/2.8L 508 photos, 98 members
- Retail and Stores 10,561 photos, 810 members
- Structuralism 1,023 photos, 115 members
- Great Diagrams in Anthropology, Linguistics, & Social Theory 90 photos, 223 members
- Japanese ghosts,monsters and supernaturals 336 photos, 52 members
- Fat America 416 photos, 296 members
- Accident Waiting to Happen 402 photos, 91 members
- Stupid Warnings 37 photos, 24 members
- Racism! 304 photos, 186 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 122,438 photos, 6,894 members
- Swine Influenza (Flu) Porcina México H1N1 584 photos, 251 members
- Whaling ⇂ 1,994 photos, 247 members
- Caucasianification 78 photos, 2 members
- Musical Instruments of the World 8,038 photos, 872 members
- Obsessed with JAPANESE TOURISTS 349 photos, 143 members
- We say YES to Videos on Flickr 11,003 photos, 1,789 members
- endoscopy 11 photos, 18 members
- Dark Tourism 2,727 photos, 482 members
- Flickr API 804 photos, 14,988 members
- chindogu 7 photos, 5 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,738 members
- FlickrCentral 8,279,821 photos, 226,509 members
- Flickr Hacks 437 photos, 19,167 members
- Pork Barrel Public Works Tax Waste 127 photos, 23 members
- Completely Random Comments 238 photos, 105 members
- HIV/Aids 341 photos, 108 members
- University of Bath 912 photos, 137 members
- Hand Signals and Gestures 7,270 photos, 1,183 members
- flickr Japan 902,004 photos, 18,197 members
- Body Language 152,149 photos, 10,496 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 549,796 photos, 13,162 members
- Anything On White 16,736 photos, 1,253 members
- Stock Repository 9,354 photos, 1,474 members
- Border Collie 36,513 photos, 2,557 members
- Sick Pets, and Vets 1,170 photos, 306 members
- Mugshot 782 photos, 45 members
- Yamaguchi 2,205 photos, 101 members
- Anti/Ex/Non-Smokers 422 photos, 185 members
- Weight Loss 392 photos, 268 members
- Insight : Psychologists & Psychology 188 photos, 92 members
- Lucky Charms 1,032 photos, 354 members
- Only in Japan 92,117 photos, 5,132 members
- TOEIC™ Style FlickrPile 19 photos, 12 members
- EFL/ESL Forum 281 photos, 125 members
- 日本語flick'r 714,389 photos, 13,346 members
A lecturer in english. He is one of my 1st contact's on flickr.com
When, I initiate the 1st user group, he came forward to help me support me. I am indebts to his contributions & chairing the forums'.
I have not return to Japan since 1993. When I was in Japan, I wish I could visit more local places & understand more about the lives of the people. But due to business schedule, I am unable to do so.
Now, on flickr, I thank Tim for capturing the excellent images & share with the world about lives, culture, religions, philosophies, environment...etc.
His site is a Wiki to me. I appreciate his everything...
Thanks a trillions; my friend on the net..."
November 21st, 2005
- Timothy Takemoto
- December 2004
- London, UK
- Yamaguchi, Japan
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Nihonbunka: Japanese Culture