"You went to Cochin to shoot a crow?"
It did not make sense to other people. It made perfect sense to me. Back then, the problem was that my simple Samsung P&S film camera was not designed to shoot a crow aesthetically. So I did little with it.
That was in February 2004, second year of computer engineering . In March 2007, half-a-year after joining Philips, I got the Nikon D40 with the 18-55 mm lens. Now my camera can shoot the crow aesthetically. I cannot.
This is my motivation to learn and improve. And, also, to search for a slightly more aesthetic subject...
Photos of Nihit Goyal (1)
- Decisive Moment 59,930 photos, 34,759 members
- Secret Life of Plants 258,222 photos, 35,010 members
- Urban Nature 182,035 photos, 56,997 members
- Landscape 1,001,099 photos, 97,442 members
- Cooliris | Endless Discovery 27,561 photos, 3,737 members
- Utata 454,276 photos, 27,265 members
- Photography Critique 4,995 photos, 15,356 members
- Philips Photography Club 1,617 photos, 42 members
- Bangalore Photography Club(BPC) 5,408 photos, 262 members
- Bangalore Shutterbugs Group 43,838 photos, 3,323 members
Nihit Goyal doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- Bangalore, India
- I am: