I regularly travel with a camera and take photos.
Many thanks to the people visiting my Flickr page. You can leave your comments in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian or Russian... or in any other language, I love languages.
- 700+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,477 photos, 515 members
- The Female as the Art 147 photos, 459 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,533 photos, 20,522 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 40,017 photos, 2,355 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 2,211 photos, 610 members
- Quizz (invited only, plz! :) 178 photos, 379 members
- >>> ULTRASELECTED <<< 424 photos, 109 members
- My 10 photos 91 photos, 235 members
- Underrated - Post One Comment Two, Five Faves Min 28 photos, 42 members
- 400+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 4,983 photos, 1,045 members
- 500 favorites and more 2,186 photos, 1,353 members
- PHOTOS STOLEN 725 photos, 478 members
- World Wide Photographers 255,136 photos, 9,488 members
- * Vanishing Points * 207,277 photos, 42,145 members
- EVERYONE A CHANGEMAKER 6,108 photos, 1,217 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 502,234 photos, 40,611 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,495 photos, 9,878 members
- Montañas de los Andes 28,003 photos, 2,390 members
- Leisure disaffection 515 photos, 114 members
- Xinjiang 7,057 photos, 335 members
- Children of War 971 photos, 170 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,438 photos, 12,973 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#14 KIND OF BLUE 50,777 photos, 8,633 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,140 photos, 4,662 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 326 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,538 photos, 2,601 members
- Self -help group for flickr addicts 15,891 photos, 725 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,481 photos, 1,757 members
- *GreatPixGallery 200 Faves+ 1,442 photos, 867 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,500 photos, 1,658 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,087 photos, 406 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,220 photos, 6,564 members
- 1500 views + 60 faves - Quality AND Quantity 15,507 photos, 1,361 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,883 photos, 63,717 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,298,543 photos, 116,599 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 55,760 photos, 4,764 members
- Old Masters (photos inpired by painting and painters) 1,333 photos, 435 members
- One World, One Future, for the Children 23,254 photos, 5,147 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 314 photos, 638 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,939 photos, 2,955 members
- Russia 135,504 photos, 5,353 members
- MOSCOW / МОСКВА 50,413 photos, 4,596 members
- IROИ CUЯTAIN 4,654 photos, 544 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 17,923 photos, 1,206 members
- Wide Shots 9,585 photos, 569 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,731 photos, 1,003 members
- PURO CHILE 111,166 photos, 6,689 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,568 photos, 985 members
- 99+ Favs 29,050 photos, 2,927 members
- 500 views and 50 favourites 6,661 photos, 2,472 members
Nikola Mrdalj says:
"this is the most interesting gallery i have ever seen... i do not have to buy national geographic any more, thanx to you. you do everithing that i want to, as a photographer. hope one day i will have a gallery like you."
January 27th, 2007
"what is so mesmerizing about nicointhebus, besides the fact that none of us know him from a bus, is how hard it has been to convince him to show his images on flickr.
both so incredibly talented and yet as humble and shy as a korean schoolgirl (yes, nico, you can do portraits) he hunts for light and for composition in the most insane situations. when most humans run for cover, he is just warming up, inventing his painterly images as the sun barely touches the scenes, in low, uncertain and yet stupendous ungodly lights."
October 5th, 2006
"nico's photostream is like none other ... one opens it as one would open a storybook ... then truly, wholly enters the images.. and is transported.
there is something resplendently magical about nico's images, something which transcends the excellence of his photographic choices in composition, colour and light ... nico's images are magical because he is magical.
he is also humble, ineffably kind and generous of spirit. .. (here is a whisper of his character and integrity: nico has a set which he named "human kind"... and ah, may it be so.)
catch a ride with nicointhebus .. be prepared to gasp ..and to discover anew that this earth is indeed a paradise.
so many thanks to nico, whom i'm honored to call my friend .. for his breathgiving artistic gifts, which he so generously shares ~ and for his soaring spirit!"
August 20th, 2006
"Only getting to know Nicos work lately I am already infected and need to get back to this set of stunning pictures, again. He has the gift to take very special and personal pictures even of locations visited and photographed by millions before."
August 2nd, 2006
"I'm amazed that there's only one testimonial written about Nico. Having only come across his images in the last 2 weeks i find myself visiting his photostream over an over again. he has an amazing eye for landscapes and people. I can imagine Nico waiting there patiently waiting for the right moment and light to capture that definitive shot. Nico's images are astounding and awe inspriring.... It leaves me breahtless... He is truly a photographer's photographer."
July 29th, 2006
"Nicolas' work is among the strongest and most powerful I've seen. His images are full of athmosphere and emotion, perfectly crafted with his skill of using light and composing an image that will lock your eyes on his view of the world.
His photostream is one that I always look forward to visiting."
May 29th, 2006
- Nicolas Monnot
- June 2005
- Paris / Beijing, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- World-class tourist
- Nicointhebus Photography