I regularly travel with a camera and take photos.
Many thanks to the people visiting my Flickr page. You can leave your comments in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian or Russian... or in any other language, I love languages.
- 700+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,083 photos, 466 members
- The Female as the Art 147 photos, 462 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,767 photos, 20,524 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 38,826 photos, 2,329 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,645 photos, 558 members
- Quizz (invited only, plz! :) 179 photos, 380 members
- >>> ULTRASELECTED <<< 425 photos, 109 members
- My 10 photos 91 photos, 235 members
- Underrated - Post One Comment Two, Five Faves Min 28 photos, 42 members
- 400+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 3,893 photos, 945 members
- 500 favorites and more 1,844 photos, 1,256 members
- PHOTOS STOLEN 556 photos, 473 members
- World Wide Photographers 235,705 photos, 9,291 members
- * Vanishing Points * 201,856 photos, 41,639 members
- EVERYONE A CHANGEMAKER 6,017 photos, 1,212 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 490,662 photos, 40,506 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 90,632 photos, 9,891 members
- Montañas de los Andes 26,970 photos, 2,332 members
- Leisure disaffection 504 photos, 114 members
- Xinjiang 7,041 photos, 332 members
- Children of War 961 photos, 169 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,670 photos, 13,000 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre / Challenge #11" TREAD SOFTLY 50,710 photos, 8,577 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,189 photos, 4,664 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 329 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,557 photos, 2,610 members
- Self -help group for flickr addicts 15,104 photos, 713 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,425 photos, 1,760 members
- *GreatPixGallery 200 Faves+ 1,438 photos, 814 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,472 photos, 1,580 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,009 photos, 399 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,205 photos, 6,578 members
- 1500 views + 60 faves - Quality AND Quantity 13,004 photos, 1,302 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 489,162 photos, 63,737 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,186,552 photos, 114,947 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 47,234 photos, 4,603 members
- Old Masters (photos inpired by painting and painters) 1,292 photos, 430 members
- One World, One Future, for the Children 23,306 photos, 5,153 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 313 photos, 638 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,946 photos, 2,964 members
- Russia 128,496 photos, 5,250 members
- MOSCOW / МОСКВА 48,604 photos, 4,528 members
- IROИ CUЯTAIN 4,398 photos, 531 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 16,684 photos, 1,152 members
- Wide Shots 8,554 photos, 551 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,745 photos, 997 members
- PURO CHILE 107,530 photos, 6,616 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,503 photos, 986 members
- 99+ Favs 22,613 photos, 2,790 members
- 500 views and 50 favourites 6,656 photos, 2,448 members
Nikola Mrdalj says:
"this is the most interesting gallery i have ever seen... i do not have to buy national geographic any more, thanx to you. you do everithing that i want to, as a photographer. hope one day i will have a gallery like you."
January 27th, 2007
"what is so mesmerizing about nicointhebus, besides the fact that none of us know him from a bus, is how hard it has been to convince him to show his images on flickr.
both so incredibly talented and yet as humble and shy as a korean schoolgirl (yes, nico, you can do portraits) he hunts for light and for composition in the most insane situations. when most humans run for cover, he is just warming up, inventing his painterly images as the sun barely touches the scenes, in low, uncertain and yet stupendous ungodly lights."
October 5th, 2006
"nico's photostream is like none other ... one opens it as one would open a storybook ... then truly, wholly enters the images.. and is transported.
there is something resplendently magical about nico's images, something which transcends the excellence of his photographic choices in composition, colour and light ... nico's images are magical because he is magical.
he is also humble, ineffably kind and generous of spirit. .. (here is a whisper of his character and integrity: nico has a set which he named "human kind"... and ah, may it be so.)
catch a ride with nicointhebus .. be prepared to gasp ..and to discover anew that this earth is indeed a paradise.
so many thanks to nico, whom i'm honored to call my friend .. for his breathgiving artistic gifts, which he so generously shares ~ and for his soaring spirit!"
August 20th, 2006
"Only getting to know Nicos work lately I am already infected and need to get back to this set of stunning pictures, again. He has the gift to take very special and personal pictures even of locations visited and photographed by millions before."
August 2nd, 2006
"I'm amazed that there's only one testimonial written about Nico. Having only come across his images in the last 2 weeks i find myself visiting his photostream over an over again. he has an amazing eye for landscapes and people. I can imagine Nico waiting there patiently waiting for the right moment and light to capture that definitive shot. Nico's images are astounding and awe inspriring.... It leaves me breahtless... He is truly a photographer's photographer."
July 29th, 2006
"Nicolas' work is among the strongest and most powerful I've seen. His images are full of athmosphere and emotion, perfectly crafted with his skill of using light and composing an image that will lock your eyes on his view of the world.
His photostream is one that I always look forward to visiting."
May 29th, 2006
- Nicolas Monnot
- June 2005
- Paris / Beijing, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- World-class tourist
- Nicointhebus Photography