I regularly travel with a camera and take photos.
Many thanks to the people visiting my Flickr page. You can leave your comments in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian or Russian... or in any other language, I love languages.
- MOUNTAIN 103,441 photos, 9,963 members
- 700+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,680 photos, 532 members
- The Female as the Art 147 photos, 458 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,491 photos, 20,509 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 40,398 photos, 2,369 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 2,405 photos, 628 members
- Quizz (invited only, plz! :) 178 photos, 379 members
- >>> ULTRASELECTED <<< 424 photos, 109 members
- My 10 photos 91 photos, 235 members
- Underrated - Post One Comment Two, Five Faves Min 28 photos, 42 members
- 400+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 5,391 photos, 1,078 members
- 500 favorites and more 2,361 photos, 1,389 members
- PHOTOS STOLEN 896 photos, 477 members
- World Wide Photographers 262,187 photos, 9,571 members
- * Vanishing Points * 208,774 photos, 42,211 members
- EVERYONE A CHANGEMAKER 5,877 photos, 1,217 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 504,927 photos, 40,651 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,807 photos, 9,869 members
- Montañas de los Andes 28,368 photos, 2,403 members
- Leisure disaffection 515 photos, 114 members
- Xinjiang 7,086 photos, 336 members
- Children of War 977 photos, 174 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,385 photos, 12,958 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#14 KIND OF BLUE 50,631 photos, 8,667 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,133 photos, 4,658 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 326 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,533 photos, 2,600 members
- Self -help group for flickr addicts 16,166 photos, 727 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,478 photos, 1,757 members
- *GreatPixGallery 200 Faves+ 1,441 photos, 884 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,499 photos, 1,698 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,080 photos, 407 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,192 photos, 6,558 members
- 1500 views + 60 faves - Quality AND Quantity 16,550 photos, 1,411 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,434 photos, 63,696 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,336,026 photos, 117,293 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 58,997 photos, 4,845 members
- Old Masters (photos inpired by painting and painters) 1,343 photos, 439 members
- One World, One Future, for the Children 23,159 photos, 5,141 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 315 photos, 639 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,934 photos, 2,951 members
- Russia 137,754 photos, 5,419 members
- MOSCOW / МОСКВА 50,897 photos, 4,629 members
- IROИ CUЯTAIN 4,747 photos, 546 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 18,428 photos, 1,223 members
- Wide Shots 9,957 photos, 572 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,715 photos, 1,004 members
- PURO CHILE 112,521 photos, 6,735 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,566 photos, 984 members
- 99+ Favs 31,654 photos, 2,997 members
Nikola Mrdalj says:
"this is the most interesting gallery i have ever seen... i do not have to buy national geographic any more, thanx to you. you do everithing that i want to, as a photographer. hope one day i will have a gallery like you."
January 27th, 2007
"what is so mesmerizing about nicointhebus, besides the fact that none of us know him from a bus, is how hard it has been to convince him to show his images on flickr.
both so incredibly talented and yet as humble and shy as a korean schoolgirl (yes, nico, you can do portraits) he hunts for light and for composition in the most insane situations. when most humans run for cover, he is just warming up, inventing his painterly images as the sun barely touches the scenes, in low, uncertain and yet stupendous ungodly lights."
October 5th, 2006
"nico's photostream is like none other ... one opens it as one would open a storybook ... then truly, wholly enters the images.. and is transported.
there is something resplendently magical about nico's images, something which transcends the excellence of his photographic choices in composition, colour and light ... nico's images are magical because he is magical.
he is also humble, ineffably kind and generous of spirit. .. (here is a whisper of his character and integrity: nico has a set which he named "human kind"... and ah, may it be so.)
catch a ride with nicointhebus .. be prepared to gasp ..and to discover anew that this earth is indeed a paradise.
so many thanks to nico, whom i'm honored to call my friend .. for his breathgiving artistic gifts, which he so generously shares ~ and for his soaring spirit!"
August 20th, 2006
"Only getting to know Nicos work lately I am already infected and need to get back to this set of stunning pictures, again. He has the gift to take very special and personal pictures even of locations visited and photographed by millions before."
August 2nd, 2006
"I'm amazed that there's only one testimonial written about Nico. Having only come across his images in the last 2 weeks i find myself visiting his photostream over an over again. he has an amazing eye for landscapes and people. I can imagine Nico waiting there patiently waiting for the right moment and light to capture that definitive shot. Nico's images are astounding and awe inspriring.... It leaves me breahtless... He is truly a photographer's photographer."
July 29th, 2006
"Nicolas' work is among the strongest and most powerful I've seen. His images are full of athmosphere and emotion, perfectly crafted with his skill of using light and composing an image that will lock your eyes on his view of the world.
His photostream is one that I always look forward to visiting."
May 29th, 2006
- Nicolas Monnot
- June 2005
- Paris / Beijing, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- World-class tourist
- Nicointhebus Photography