I regularly travel with a camera and take photos.
Many thanks to the people visiting my Flickr page. You can leave your comments in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian or Russian... or in any other language, I love languages.
- 700+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 124 photos, 308 members
- The Female as the Art 143 photos, 457 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 47,185 photos, 20,407 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 34,269 photos, 2,177 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 268 photos, 376 members
- Quizz (invited only, plz! :) 181 photos, 382 members
- >>> ULTRASELECTED <<< 430 photos, 111 members
- My 10 photos 94 photos, 240 members
- Underrated - Post One Comment Two, Five Faves Min 24 photos, 41 members
- 400+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 780 photos, 593 members
- 500 favorites and more 801 photos, 913 members
- PHOTOS STOLEN 373 photos, 470 members
- World Wide Photographers 165,086 photos, 8,050 members
- * Vanishing Points * 174,308 photos, 34,108 members
- EVERYONE A CHANGEMAKER 5,669 photos, 1,182 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 441,607 photos, 39,910 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 87,368 photos, 9,919 members
- Montañas de los Andes 21,976 photos, 2,095 members
- Leisure disaffection 498 photos, 114 members
- Xinjiang 6,625 photos, 320 members
- Children of War 895 photos, 147 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,831 photos, 13,145 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-NEW Contest "Traces" 50,023 photos, 8,065 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,497 photos, 4,686 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 328 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,643 photos, 2,645 members
- Self -help group for flickr addicts 14,275 photos, 688 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,600 photos, 1,777 members
- *GreatPixGallery 200 Faves+ 1,664 photos, 626 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,951 photos, 1,209 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,089 photos, 329 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,467 photos, 6,648 members
- 1500 views + 60 faves - Quality AND Quantity 5,717 photos, 918 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,489 photos, 63,360 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays *OPEN* 3,685,717 photos, 104,832 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 23,596 photos, 3,899 members
- Old Masters (photos inpired by painting and painters) 1,138 photos, 387 members
- One World, One Future, for the Children 23,710 photos, 5,149 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 309 photos, 639 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,980 photos, 2,991 members
- Russia 100,291 photos, 4,758 members
- MOSCOW / МОСКВА 41,091 photos, 4,152 members
- IROИ CUЯTAIN 3,932 photos, 483 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 12,717 photos, 972 members
- Wide Shots 5,374 photos, 477 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,803 photos, 997 members
- PURO CHILE 88,620 photos, 6,040 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,626 photos, 999 members
- 99+ Favs 6,858 photos, 2,167 members
- 500 views and 50 favourites 6,738 photos, 2,303 members
Nikola Mrdalj says:
"this is the most interesting gallery i have ever seen... i do not have to buy national geographic any more, thanx to you. you do everithing that i want to, as a photographer. hope one day i will have a gallery like you."
January 27th, 2007
"what is so mesmerizing about nicointhebus, besides the fact that none of us know him from a bus, is how hard it has been to convince him to show his images on flickr.
both so incredibly talented and yet as humble and shy as a korean schoolgirl (yes, nico, you can do portraits) he hunts for light and for composition in the most insane situations. when most humans run for cover, he is just warming up, inventing his painterly images as the sun barely touches the scenes, in low, uncertain and yet stupendous ungodly lights."
October 5th, 2006
"nico's photostream is like none other ... one opens it as one would open a storybook ... then truly, wholly enters the images.. and is transported.
there is something resplendently magical about nico's images, something which transcends the excellence of his photographic choices in composition, colour and light ... nico's images are magical because he is magical.
he is also humble, ineffably kind and generous of spirit. .. (here is a whisper of his character and integrity: nico has a set which he named "human kind"... and ah, may it be so.)
catch a ride with nicointhebus .. be prepared to gasp ..and to discover anew that this earth is indeed a paradise.
so many thanks to nico, whom i'm honored to call my friend .. for his breathgiving artistic gifts, which he so generously shares ~ and for his soaring spirit!"
August 20th, 2006
"Only getting to know Nicos work lately I am already infected and need to get back to this set of stunning pictures, again. He has the gift to take very special and personal pictures even of locations visited and photographed by millions before."
August 2nd, 2006
"I'm amazed that there's only one testimonial written about Nico. Having only come across his images in the last 2 weeks i find myself visiting his photostream over an over again. he has an amazing eye for landscapes and people. I can imagine Nico waiting there patiently waiting for the right moment and light to capture that definitive shot. Nico's images are astounding and awe inspriring.... It leaves me breahtless... He is truly a photographer's photographer."
July 29th, 2006
"Nicolas' work is among the strongest and most powerful I've seen. His images are full of athmosphere and emotion, perfectly crafted with his skill of using light and composing an image that will lock your eyes on his view of the world.
His photostream is one that I always look forward to visiting."
May 29th, 2006
- Nicolas Monnot
- June 2005
- Paris, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- World-class tourist
- nico.in.the.bus photos