I regularly travel with a camera and take photos.
Many thanks to the people visiting my Flickr page. You can leave your comments in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian or Russian... or in any other language, I love languages.
- 700+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,149 photos, 473 members
- The Female as the Art 147 photos, 462 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,683 photos, 20,527 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 39,121 photos, 2,332 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 1,744 photos, 564 members
- Quizz (invited only, plz! :) 179 photos, 380 members
- >>> ULTRASELECTED <<< 425 photos, 109 members
- My 10 photos 91 photos, 235 members
- Underrated - Post One Comment Two, Five Faves Min 28 photos, 42 members
- 400+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 4,110 photos, 963 members
- 500 favorites and more 1,948 photos, 1,278 members
- PHOTOS STOLEN 604 photos, 473 members
- World Wide Photographers 240,114 photos, 9,336 members
- * Vanishing Points * 203,300 photos, 41,851 members
- EVERYONE A CHANGEMAKER 6,042 photos, 1,214 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 493,207 photos, 40,525 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 90,910 photos, 9,884 members
- Montañas de los Andes 27,238 photos, 2,346 members
- Leisure disaffection 503 photos, 114 members
- Xinjiang 7,056 photos, 333 members
- Children of War 962 photos, 170 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,560 photos, 12,998 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre / Challenge #11" TREAD SOFTLY 50,642 photos, 8,596 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,179 photos, 4,664 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 328 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,556 photos, 2,609 members
- Self -help group for flickr addicts 15,220 photos, 715 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,420 photos, 1,760 members
- *GreatPixGallery 200 Faves+ 1,436 photos, 828 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,463 photos, 1,591 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,044 photos, 402 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,202 photos, 6,576 members
- 1500 views + 60 faves - Quality AND Quantity 13,400 photos, 1,314 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 488,834 photos, 63,766 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays *OPEN* 4,212,800 photos, 115,315 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 48,935 photos, 4,639 members
- Old Masters (photos inpired by painting and painters) 1,292 photos, 432 members
- One World, One Future, for the Children 23,307 photos, 5,151 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 313 photos, 637 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,945 photos, 2,964 members
- Russia 130,147 photos, 5,272 members
- MOSCOW / МОСКВА 49,062 photos, 4,540 members
- IROИ CUЯTAIN 4,454 photos, 533 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 16,965 photos, 1,166 members
- Wide Shots 8,819 photos, 556 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,734 photos, 999 members
- PURO CHILE 108,332 photos, 6,634 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,503 photos, 987 members
- 99+ Favs 24,114 photos, 2,830 members
- 500 views and 50 favourites 6,657 photos, 2,454 members
Nikola Mrdalj says:
"this is the most interesting gallery i have ever seen... i do not have to buy national geographic any more, thanx to you. you do everithing that i want to, as a photographer. hope one day i will have a gallery like you."
January 27th, 2007
"what is so mesmerizing about nicointhebus, besides the fact that none of us know him from a bus, is how hard it has been to convince him to show his images on flickr.
both so incredibly talented and yet as humble and shy as a korean schoolgirl (yes, nico, you can do portraits) he hunts for light and for composition in the most insane situations. when most humans run for cover, he is just warming up, inventing his painterly images as the sun barely touches the scenes, in low, uncertain and yet stupendous ungodly lights."
October 5th, 2006
"nico's photostream is like none other ... one opens it as one would open a storybook ... then truly, wholly enters the images.. and is transported.
there is something resplendently magical about nico's images, something which transcends the excellence of his photographic choices in composition, colour and light ... nico's images are magical because he is magical.
he is also humble, ineffably kind and generous of spirit. .. (here is a whisper of his character and integrity: nico has a set which he named "human kind"... and ah, may it be so.)
catch a ride with nicointhebus .. be prepared to gasp ..and to discover anew that this earth is indeed a paradise.
so many thanks to nico, whom i'm honored to call my friend .. for his breathgiving artistic gifts, which he so generously shares ~ and for his soaring spirit!"
August 20th, 2006
"Only getting to know Nicos work lately I am already infected and need to get back to this set of stunning pictures, again. He has the gift to take very special and personal pictures even of locations visited and photographed by millions before."
August 2nd, 2006
"I'm amazed that there's only one testimonial written about Nico. Having only come across his images in the last 2 weeks i find myself visiting his photostream over an over again. he has an amazing eye for landscapes and people. I can imagine Nico waiting there patiently waiting for the right moment and light to capture that definitive shot. Nico's images are astounding and awe inspriring.... It leaves me breahtless... He is truly a photographer's photographer."
July 29th, 2006
"Nicolas' work is among the strongest and most powerful I've seen. His images are full of athmosphere and emotion, perfectly crafted with his skill of using light and composing an image that will lock your eyes on his view of the world.
His photostream is one that I always look forward to visiting."
May 29th, 2006
- Nicolas Monnot
- June 2005
- Paris / Beijing, France
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- World-class tourist
- Nicointhebus Photography