Pretences towards topography. Spaces, London. Previously a cycle courier for five years, now in an office looking at maps all day.
If you want to use any of my photos, feel free get in touch. Would-be users are directed to the details of the licensing terms I place most of my photos under: Creative Commons 2.0 Attribution-Non-Commercial, de-jargonised here: creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/deed.en_GB. As a further guide, for 'third sector' and NFP community-based organisations I am more than happy to let photos be used free of charge. For any 'commercial' use - and that includes advertising firms and print media - I generally ask for some sort of remuneration.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or @/DM to my twitter will generate the fastest response - disregard the hotmail address in the sidebar, a legacy of my teenage years that flickr won't let me shake off - I no longer check that account regularly.
Unless otherwise stated, the opinions expressed in the descriptions are my own. I don't work for or on behalf of any organisations, public, political or otherwise.
Feedback always appreciated.
Photos of Nicobobinus (10)
- London Shops 12,353 photos, 1,089 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 17,899 photos, 1,914 members
- Empty Homes UK 0 photos, 2 members
- Hackney Conservation 7,322 photos, 194 members
- Instruction #1 331 photos, 1,428 members
- Elephant Parade 2010 3,127 photos, 53 members
- Télégramme Magazine 114,628 photos, 2,879 members
- Nicholas Ridley ruined this town 108 photos, 11 members
- Stick Figures in Peril 26,427 photos, 20,808 members
- London Rain 955 photos, 121 members
- Hillingdon 1,435 photos, 89 members
- Ghostsigns 17,999 photos, 785 members
- Empty Underground 1,861 photos, 303 members
- Sleepwalkers 254 photos, 27 members
- London, Old & New 2,767 photos, 396 members
- Chiltern Line 6,106 photos, 188 members
- social housing from france and beyond 6,974 photos, 313 members
- Pre-Worboys Road Signs 6,004 photos, 315 members
- Time Lapse Videos 11,307 photos, 4,346 members
- Police "Form 5090(X)" 35 photos, 44 members
- London's New River 351 photos, 79 members
- University of Portsmouth 784 photos, 126 members
- shepherds bush W12 640 photos, 48 members
- Billboard Backgrounds 367 photos, 146 members
- pan that train! 477 photos, 105 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 108,478 photos, 8,251 members
- The Victoria Line 421 photos, 92 members
- LONDON STADIUMS 624 photos, 65 members
- Isle of Dogs 768 photos, 50 members
- Wood Green 304 photos, 67 members
- Harringay, Haringey (by Harringay Online) 2,160 photos, 138 members
- Random101 1,260 photos, 52 members
- NO is the only thing 417 photos, 192 members
- Constructing Co-Existence: A Global Street Art Movement 149 photos, 2,263 members
- 'World' World 548 photos, 134 members
- British Rail station entrances 2,771 photos, 130 members
- Iain Sinclair 334 photos, 38 members
- The Fried Chicken Pantheon – exteriors and signage 145 photos, 85 members
- Small British Shop Fronts 2,271 photos, 306 members
- Spelling Mistakes 6,128 photos, 1,440 members
- Hertfordshire 44,456 photos, 1,120 members
- A13 : Trunk Road To The Sea 193 photos, 41 members
- London Postcode Macros 384 photos, 36 members
- Thurrock 4,792 photos, 233 members
- Randomness Guide to London 15,585 photos, 118 members
- City & South London Railway 120 photos, 43 members
- >INSPIRE Collective 157,464 photos, 4,523 members
- windowzoo.com 6,160 photos, 1,145 members
- Peabody Buildings 305 photos, 29 members
- Lamposts, Lamps, and Street Lights 15,980 photos, 2,382 members
"Forget: composition, depth of field, fish eyes and starry skies. Nico's photos have the best quality a Flickr member should: theyre INTERESTING. Well-travelled, unassuming and one of my favourites."
December 23rd, 2015
"Does anyone in London get better value for money out of their travel card?"
October 30th, 2009
"This guy manages to make mundane and ordinary scenes into art. God knows how but the photos he takes find the most interesting snippets of a world that is almost entirely grey and uninteresting. Each photo on it's own is brilliant but when viewed as a whole Nico has managed to capture London as London and not as Big Ben or St Paul's Cathedral.
If big-name photographers are dying out then it will be people like Nico who will document 2010 and in years to come we'll be pouring over his photos remembering how it was under New Labour.
Absolutely a diamond."
March 28th, 2010
"For as long as I've known this chap he's carried a camera, disliked the word eclectic and had a penchant for tube signs.
"Once you've got POP, you never see a sign the same way." - Warhola"
March 29th, 2006
- Nico Hogg
- July 2005
- Tottenham, London
- London, United Kingdom
- I am: