- 365 Dedications - Get behind the camera again 330 photos, 46 members
- Top Photography Group ~ Monitored Queue ~ P1/C2 14,123 photos, 2,718 members
- CCM - Cheap Camera Marvels 1,219 photos, 377 members
- "Quality Only" Ladybug Club 1,755 photos, 1,693 members
- World Wonders : Water 3,868 photos, 655 members
- Lighting Mods WS PT 130 photos, 52 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 77,498 photos, 15,285 members
- Portrait Strobist 45,753 photos, 3,360 members
- All Day I Dream About Photography 103,658 photos, 4,054 members
- Lotus Elise 2,626 photos, 396 members
- Flower World 16,043 photos, 1,039 members
- Canon STROBIST 282 photos, 51 members
- How Do You Light 1,416 photos, 1,528 members
- shadows 187,420 photos, 19,555 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 194,336 photos, 21,928 members
- Joy of Black & White 68,326 photos, 1,908 members
- MUSTANG GT 3,394 photos, 699 members
- Black / White and Sephia Portraits 1,360 photos, 264 members
- BEST BOTTLES - The BOTTLE experience! 6,122 photos, 1,749 members
- Japanese Car Lover 17,548 photos, 1,208 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 633,697 photos, 23,893 members
- "Solent Strobist". 3,146 photos, 408 members
- High Quality - Full HD Wallpapers 1,626 photos, 510 members
- Flash Portraits 11,017 photos, 795 members
- LIGHTROOM 4 51,525 photos, 2,070 members
- **The Artist's Eyes** 17,030 photos, 575 members
- Strobist Setup 379 photos, 174 members
- Die Cast and Plastic Models 25,704 photos, 1,171 members
- top gear rocks 957 photos, 152 members
- model cars 49,950 photos, 2,093 members
- Cars Cars Cars 642,118 photos, 18,490 members
- The Toy Shoppe 50,105 photos, 1,711 members
- Mini Cooper 17,377 photos, 3,048 members
- Portraits Shot's 33,152 photos, 2,518 members
- CatchLight 17,422 photos, 2,547 members
- Ringflash/Ringlight! 3,704 photos, 1,016 members
- strobe 27,927 photos, 2,070 members
- Seamless & Cyc 8,297 photos, 2,418 members
- Prince Performance Ford Cars & Trucks 11,733 photos, 1,667 members
- This Week in Photo 223,487 photos, 12,691 members
- DAVE HILL FANS 10,693 photos, 2,684 members
- Understandably Popular: Through Geometry and /or Color 167 photos, 36 members
- Delicious Hot Chocolate 943 photos, 188 members
- One Bottle 20,018 photos, 4,683 members
- Drinking Vessels (max. 3 daily) 1,891 photos, 379 members
- Creative Commons Only 17,820 photos, 210 members
- all but one 12,931 photos, 1,585 members
- Fruits and Vegetables (fresh and uncooked) 44,955 photos, 7,685 members
- Cerveza 2,565 photos, 478 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,185 photos, 4,255 members
Bald Monk says:
"Apart from being a great Photographer, Nick is completely generous and open with his willingness to share his techniques. The DIY makes and the setup shots which follow a great shot are great for the photog community and fellow strobists."
7th April, 2011
Akram Photo says:
"You are very clever :)
Thanks for sharing you Setups
I owe you So much"
22nd September, 2009
"I have to say I've learned so much from your stream, going to school for the arts I have learned nothing.... the only thing I've learned from photography in the study is from your flickr site... thanks so much for teaching the rest of us how to use lighting equipment to the professional level!"
6th October, 2009
Andrés Arbelaez says:
"just one word... MAGNIFICENT!"
7th August, 2009
K Teezy says:
22nd July, 2009
ßlind Point says:
" interesting and kind photographer"
4th July, 2009
"Nick is a genius! Love all his experiment and step by step guide. Hope he will publish a book one day (blurb.com?)and I am sure a lot of us will love to have a copy for inspiration and motivation! All the best!"
17th June, 2009
"ce mec sait dompter la lumière ... il réalise de merveilleuses images."
8th April, 2009
[Jenn Lee] says:
"Over the past year, I have been inspired by Nicks vision, DIY's, Setup Tutorials. His compositions always have such a wow factor, and he is truly a unique individual, always willing to share his knowledge. I wish him continued happiness in all his endeavors."
2nd March, 2009
"Nick, one of the few ingenius photo gurus of flickr. Credits to nick for teaching everyone the tools of the trade"
31st January, 2009
Admiro mucho tu trabajo, me agrada la manera en que muestras como lograr un resultado que es impresionante."
27th January, 2009
"Creative in his shots, Ingenious in his setups and generous with his knowledge.
I'm really glad I met Nick !"
20th January, 2009
Gran fotografo...(a pesar de que su obra minimalista es un poco oscura)
Nick eres lo mas grande...Idolo
Saludos desde Chile"
29th December, 2008
"Alow me to do it in spanish
En efecto, no tengo mucho tiempo en Flickr, pero he revisado, y dado vueltas por páginas y colecciones de muchos fotógrafos, algunos con habilidades impresionantes, otros con egos enormes, pero el Sr. fotógrafo Nick, es el más sensato y humilde, pues no tiene ningún enfado en compartir sus técnicas, experiencias y "trucos" para lograr disparos espectaculares.
Felicidades y Gracias.
Me declaro su fan, y seguidor.
16th December, 2008
"Nicks work is amazing and a great source of inspiration for me. He setup shots provide great insightm and is a one stop shot for fledgling strobists like myself. Well done Nick!"
15th December, 2008
Jorge Takeshita says:
"Flickring, I just found nickwheeleroz.
His work is amazing and his tutorials are the best thing for me as a hobist.
Congrats for your photos!"
28th October, 2008
Filipe Ghirardello says:
"Nick, I´ve never wrote testimonials @ flickr before, however your pictures and advices are really impressive and helps tons of people around the globe. Thank you for sharing your experiences! -- Your new brazilian 'contact', Filipe Ghirardello."
4th September, 2008
"I'm not one to write testimonials just to stroke egos, but Nick deserves every word of praise. He consistently produces interesting and eye-catching pictures often using everyday objects as subjects and lighting equipment that is not "only in your dreams". As well, there is always the setup shot to explain how he did it - no secrets, only support. Many of my best shots were inspired by Nick's work and helped by his kind advice. Finally, on a personal note I am always pleased to see that despite having over 2000 contacts at the time of this writing, Nick still has time to regularly comment on my photostream. A gentleman photographer indeed."
10th August, 2008
Greg Cee says:
"Nick Wheeler is a national photographic treasure! His technical ability and creativity is simply brilliant and his DIY light modifying device construction skills often leave me speechless. The great bonus for the rest of us is that he is fully prepared to share his knowledge in true strobist style. For that, I know the Flickr community is very grateful.
He is always a great source of inspiration and fun for me. I wish him a very happy first birthday on Flickr and I am proud to call him a ture Flickr friend!"
30th July, 2008
"Fantastic photographer. His creativity seems only to be matched by his technical skills. I appreciate that he shares his work the way he does. The time and detail he seems to pour into each shot, and it's description for those that are so interested to see how his magic is made, genius!"
18th July, 2008
"Nick combines a profund knowledge of technique with an incredible amount of creativity. I have to say thank you for your great shots and inspirations and for your "setup shots" which made me understand strobist lighting."
13th June, 2008
Ian Hayhurst says:
"Nick is that rare and spectacular combination of talents that you wouldn't ever normally find in one person. He has the imagination of a dreamer, the fascination of a child, the drive of a perfectionist. Couple this with the clarity of explanation of a born teacher and you have and individual that I think flickr should consider his membership one of their primary assets."
3rd June, 2008
"It's really hard to find people who share their knowledge for the benefit of others. Great work nickwheeleroz!! Keep it up!!"
18th May, 2008
I'd like to learn from you,cause you're doing a nice job!
Greetings a lot from Italy!"
9th May, 2008
- Nick Wheeler
- April 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Computer Programmer