New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 413,222 photos, 17,292 members
- LOLScience 215 photos, 164 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 188 photos, 89 members
- Nature 3,306,553 photos, 100,167 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 432,723 photos, 9,728 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,325 photos, 870 members
- *amazing nature* 403,653 photos, 6,911 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 319,273 photos, 12,099 members
- Urban Nature 184,165 photos, 58,969 members
- Awesome Nature 842,466 photos, 18,820 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,091,163 photos, 41,695 members
- Science Nerd Depot 15,275 photos, 1,566 members
- Science 607 photos, 141 members
- Science, Art and Tech 4,041 photos, 473 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,425 photos, 285 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 2,239 photos, 233 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,823 photos, 1,096 members
- Penguin Obsessed 11,812 photos, 2,655 members
- Penguin club! 2,290 photos, 543 members
- penguin obsesso 3,470 photos, 571 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 1,973 photos, 678 members
- Book Cover Club 54,980 photos, 3,716 members
- My Books 27,167 photos, 3,178 members
- Book Design 9,205 photos, 1,790 members
- A Book 17,885 photos, 1,744 members
- Your books 82,824 photos, 14,243 members
- NewScientist 0 photos, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist