New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 365,887 photos, 16,034 members
- LOLScience 214 photos, 161 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 189 photos, 86 members
- Nature 2,487,987 photos, 84,215 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 379,901 photos, 9,271 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,362 photos, 917 members
- *amazing nature* 318,383 photos, 6,089 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 276,364 photos, 11,360 members
- Urban Nature 179,890 photos, 54,146 members
- Awesome Nature 656,232 photos, 16,582 members
- The Nature Conservancy 907,796 photos, 40,207 members
- Science Nerd Depot 14,126 photos, 1,512 members
- Science 562 photos, 135 members
- Science, Art and Tech 3,327 photos, 426 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,377 photos, 260 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 2,131 photos, 222 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,432 photos, 1,072 members
- Penguin Obsessed 11,378 photos, 2,576 members
- Penguin club! 2,224 photos, 530 members
- penguin obsesso 3,392 photos, 546 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 2,011 photos, 682 members
- Book Cover Club 49,039 photos, 3,576 members
- My Books 24,694 photos, 3,129 members
- Book Design 8,481 photos, 1,718 members
- A Book 16,838 photos, 1,700 members
- Your books 79,419 photos, 14,237 members
- NewScientist 0 photos, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist