New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 402,617 photos, 17,021 members
- LOLScience 213 photos, 162 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 188 photos, 89 members
- Nature 3,150,959 photos, 97,500 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 421,951 photos, 9,607 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,328 photos, 880 members
- *amazing nature* 386,042 photos, 6,739 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 310,389 photos, 11,956 members
- Urban Nature 183,332 photos, 58,652 members
- Awesome Nature 804,913 photos, 18,305 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,055,736 photos, 41,440 members
- Science Nerd Depot 15,058 photos, 1,548 members
- Science 592 photos, 138 members
- Science, Art and Tech 3,851 photos, 460 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,402 photos, 278 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 2,234 photos, 233 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,750 photos, 1,091 members
- Penguin Obsessed 11,751 photos, 2,638 members
- Penguin club! 2,267 photos, 538 members
- penguin obsesso 3,434 photos, 563 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 1,975 photos, 678 members
- Book Cover Club 54,126 photos, 3,692 members
- My Books 26,566 photos, 3,173 members
- Book Design 9,187 photos, 1,780 members
- A Book 17,737 photos, 1,742 members
- Your books 82,087 photos, 14,277 members
- NewScientist 0 photos, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist