New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 355,345 photos, 15,721 members
- LOLScience 216 photos, 160 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 189 photos, 86 members
- Nature 2,355,942 photos, 80,189 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 371,374 photos, 9,160 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,371 photos, 917 members
- *amazing nature* 300,452 photos, 5,900 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 268,715 photos, 11,173 members
- Urban Nature 179,078 photos, 52,890 members
- Awesome Nature 625,129 photos, 16,019 members
- The Nature Conservancy 877,362 photos, 39,825 members
- Science Nerd Depot 13,737 photos, 1,498 members
- Science 554 photos, 131 members
- Science, Art and Tech 3,075 photos, 412 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,366 photos, 257 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 2,071 photos, 222 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,571 photos, 1,066 members
- Penguin Obsessed 11,243 photos, 2,542 members
- Penguin club! 2,200 photos, 526 members
- penguin obsesso 3,360 photos, 536 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 2,045 photos, 684 members
- Book Cover Club 51,394 photos, 3,532 members
- My Books 24,488 photos, 3,109 members
- Book Design 8,365 photos, 1,699 members
- A Book 16,696 photos, 1,691 members
- Your books 78,946 photos, 14,210 members
- NewScientist 0 photos, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist