New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 348,690 photos, 15,584 members
- LOLScience 216 photos, 160 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 189 photos, 86 members
- Nature 2,252,174 photos, 77,156 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 365,815 photos, 9,090 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,372 photos, 919 members
- *amazing nature* 289,970 photos, 5,778 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 263,193 photos, 11,044 members
- Urban Nature 178,345 photos, 51,903 members
- Awesome Nature 601,642 photos, 15,580 members
- The Nature Conservancy 854,848 photos, 39,531 members
- Science Nerd Depot 13,483 photos, 1,492 members
- Science 530 photos, 125 members
- Science, Art and Tech 2,957 photos, 405 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,347 photos, 250 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 2,041 photos, 219 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,556 photos, 1,067 members
- Penguin Obsessed 11,215 photos, 2,536 members
- Penguin club! 2,166 photos, 520 members
- penguin obsesso 3,358 photos, 534 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 2,045 photos, 688 members
- Book Cover Club 49,934 photos, 3,520 members
- My Books 24,392 photos, 3,095 members
- Book Design 8,299 photos, 1,691 members
- A Book 16,650 photos, 1,684 members
- Your books 79,309 photos, 14,209 members
- NewScientist 0 photos, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist