New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 385,965 photos, 16,668 members
- LOLScience 213 photos, 161 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 188 photos, 89 members
- Nature 2,857,720 photos, 92,596 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 402,583 photos, 9,485 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,347 photos, 899 members
- *amazing nature* 353,451 photos, 6,445 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 294,554 photos, 11,708 members
- Urban Nature 182,025 photos, 56,975 members
- Awesome Nature 738,627 photos, 17,541 members
- The Nature Conservancy 993,396 photos, 40,945 members
- Science Nerd Depot 14,850 photos, 1,532 members
- Science 585 photos, 137 members
- Science, Art and Tech 3,623 photos, 438 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,382 photos, 269 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 2,225 photos, 233 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,468 photos, 1,084 members
- Penguin Obsessed 11,676 photos, 2,619 members
- Penguin club! 2,333 photos, 530 members
- penguin obsesso 3,495 photos, 553 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 2,004 photos, 681 members
- Book Cover Club 51,813 photos, 3,644 members
- My Books 25,594 photos, 3,154 members
- Book Design 8,785 photos, 1,755 members
- A Book 17,550 photos, 1,721 members
- Your books 80,824 photos, 14,266 members
- NewScientist 0 photos, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist