New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 326,015 photos, 14,961 members
- LOLScience 213 photos, 159 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 190 photos, 86 members
- Nature 1,936,662 photos, 64,620 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 346,431 photos, 8,819 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,438 photos, 998 members
- *amazing nature* 259,746 photos, 5,454 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 246,595 photos, 10,650 members
- Urban Nature 176,852 photos, 47,907 members
- Awesome Nature 531,809 photos, 14,254 members
- The Nature Conservancy 779,830 photos, 38,442 members
- Science Nerd Depot 12,733 photos, 1,474 members
- Science 502 photos, 118 members
- Science, Art and Tech 2,636 photos, 383 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,281 photos, 239 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 1,960 photos, 214 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,488 photos, 1,065 members
- Penguin Obsessed 10,989 photos, 2,484 members
- Penguin club! 2,084 photos, 498 members
- penguin obsesso 3,310 photos, 525 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 2,053 photos, 692 members
- Book Cover Club 47,584 photos, 3,458 members
- My Books 23,981 photos, 3,091 members
- Book Design 8,236 photos, 1,677 members
- A Book 16,436 photos, 1,663 members
- Your books 77,708 photos, 14,201 members
- NewScientist 1 photo, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist