Hello to everybody,
I am a photography lover, but by choice I consider myself in a semi-advanced amateur level, meaning that sometimes I dedicate to take pictures without any narrative purpose, for the pure pleasure of photographing.
At present I use a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera Travel Zoom DMC-TZ60. Considering my past cameras, as described below, the decision to use only a compact superzoom camera is due to my job, that forces me to carry on with me always a very good and versatyle camera, paired with a tablet and sometimes a pc. So in my free time, I have no more desire to carry on a big bag with lot of heavy equipment. Next camera must have same features of this one: EVF, WiFi, built in frontal flash (no pop up), at least 30x optical zoom with hybrid stabilization, gps, built in post processing useful features.
In the past I used a Canon Eos 550D (USA: Rebel T2i or Japan: Kiss X4) with a Flash Unit Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital, an all-in-one Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] Macro (B003) and a Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2,8 Di MACRO 1:1 lenses, a Flash unit Canon Speedlite 270EX, a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8-4.5 DC OS HSM lens and a Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, all of them with filters UV and CPL, MC or HMC. The Tamron Megazoom lens had an overall better picture quality than the other two lens Sigma and Canon together.
As a backup camera, or for those situations where it is inconvenient or dangerous to use the DSLR (parties, receptions, beach, snow, rain, etc.) I used a Canon PowerShot A720 IS for which I was very satisfied and I used it mainly in manual or program mode.
Before these equipment I used a Canon PowerShot A510 with macro and polarizers accessories, a Canon PowerShot S40 (for example, photos to zippo, found in the collection the same name, are done with this one), and a Kodak mc3 which I used along with a 35mm film SLR Pentax MZ-10 black. Before these important cameras, I used a Pentax Espio 38-70 and my very first camera was a compact red Mamiya with push-on flash, a gift from my uncle.
I am also fond of travel (although now I have no time for it) and fountain pens (which you can admire in the dedicated collection).
I wish you a good surfing!
- Project Weather 602,721 photos, 87,398 members
- PANORAMA`s & PHOTOSTICHING`s 4,598 photos, 959 members
- 360° 18,296 photos, 2,003 members
- panoramas 370,179 photos, 49,968 members
- Setas de todo el mundo 7,139 photos, 512 members
- Mushrooms 79,138 photos, 8,925 members
- Aviary.com 343 photos, 58 members
- Aviary on Flickr 2,421 photos, 203 members
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ60 / TZ61 / ZS40 5,156 photos, 240 members
- Citizen Watches 414 photos, 144 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 88,514 photos, 4,475 members
- Tamron 90mm f/2,8 Macro Lens Group 35,930 photos, 2,046 members
- Tamron Lenses - Official Tag Required 84,332 photos, 3,171 members
- Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Users Group 39,093 photos, 1,535 members
- Uccelli e Birdwatching in Sardegna 3,881 photos, 209 members
- Accent That! 1,759 photos, 247 members
- Black and White or Color Accent 628 photos, 71 members
- MOON Shots 113,266 photos, 24,056 members
- CANON EOS 500D E 550D ITALY 45,222 photos, 1,382 members
- Canon EOS 550D ( Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 ) 318,725 photos, 14,121 members
- Accent is beautiful! 3,301 photos, 340 members
- Color Accent 2,681 photos, 578 members
- Ink Tests 481 photos, 92 members
- Insects and Spiders 133,704 photos, 7,590 members
- Bugs 143,907 photos, 9,815 members
- Insect Photography 422,485 photos, 23,481 members
- clouds 499,970 photos, 34,264 members
- Minerals and rocks and fossils 21,587 photos, 2,163 members
- Cagliari 27,298 photos, 1,220 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 133,767 photos, 13,635 members
- Animal Planet 815,482 photos, 67,126 members
- Nature 2,160,619 photos, 74,072 members
- Fountain Pens 7,319 photos, 1,409 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 293,645 photos, 24,568 members
- Birding In The Wild 422,373 photos, 13,738 members
- Chiese Italiane 29,127 photos, 2,069 members
- ANTICANDO!!!(P1/Aw3)"Stained Glass"+"Wood Structures" 158,436 photos, 8,344 members
- Flora e Fauna della Sardegna. 19,221 photos, 972 members
- Sardegna 84,423 photos, 3,513 members
- Fountain Pen Ink 2,011 photos, 447 members
- Fountain Pen Network 5,017 photos, 675 members
AndreaDuni doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Andrea Duni
- April 2007
- Cagliari, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Amministratore Condominiale e Gestore di Immobili
- Andrea Duni's Blog