Hello to everybody,
I am a photography lover, but by choice I consider myself in a semi-advanced amateur level, meaning that sometimes I dedicate to take pictures without any narrative purpose, for the pure pleasure of photographing.
At present I use a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera Travel Zoom DMC-TZ60. Considering my past cameras, as described below, the decision to use only a compact superzoom camera is due to my job, that forces me to carry on with me always a very good and versatyle camera, paired with a tablet and sometimes a pc. So in my free time, I have no more desire to carry on a big bag with lot of heavy equipment. Next camera must have same features of this one: EVF, WiFi, built in frontal flash (no pop up), at least 30x optical zoom with hybrid stabilization, gps, built in post processing useful features.
In the past I used a Canon Eos 550D (USA: Rebel T2i or Japan: Kiss X4) with a Flash Unit Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital, an all-in-one Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] Macro (B003) and a Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2,8 Di MACRO 1:1 lenses, a Flash unit Canon Speedlite 270EX, a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8-4.5 DC OS HSM lens and a Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, all of them with filters UV and CPL, MC or HMC. The Tamron Megazoom lens had an overall better picture quality than the other two lens Sigma and Canon together.
As a backup camera, or for those situations where it is inconvenient or dangerous to use the DSLR (parties, receptions, beach, snow, rain, etc.) I used a Canon PowerShot A720 IS for which I was very satisfied and I used it mainly in manual or program mode.
Before these equipment I used a Canon PowerShot A510 with macro and polarizers accessories, a Canon PowerShot S40 (for example, photos to zippo, found in the collection the same name, are done with this one), and a Kodak mc3 which I used along with a 35mm film SLR Pentax MZ-10 black. Before these important cameras, I used a Pentax Espio 38-70 and my very first camera was a compact red Mamiya with push-on flash, a gift from my uncle.
I am also fond of travel (although now I have no time for it) and fountain pens (which you can admire in the dedicated collection).
I wish you a good surfing!
- Project Weather 644,340 photos, 93,835 members
- PANORAMA`s & PHOTOSTICHING`s 4,568 photos, 981 members
- panoramas 470,817 photos, 57,600 members
- Setas de todo el mundo 11,960 photos, 568 members
- Mushrooms 87,382 photos, 9,402 members
- Aviary.com 425 photos, 61 members
- Aviary on Flickr 3,036 photos, 210 members
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ60 / TZ61 / ZS40 7,672 photos, 315 members
- Citizen Watches 437 photos, 150 members
- Uccelli e Birdwatching in Sardegna 5,243 photos, 232 members
- Accent That! 1,808 photos, 254 members
- Black and White or Color Accent 666 photos, 73 members
- MOON Shots 124,115 photos, 25,400 members
- Accent is beautiful! 3,285 photos, 339 members
- Color Accent 2,929 photos, 581 members
- Ink Tests 384 photos, 101 members
- Insects and Spiders 151,323 photos, 7,974 members
- Bugs 158,220 photos, 10,302 members
- Insect Photography 491,145 photos, 25,395 members
- clouds 600,940 photos, 37,788 members
- Minerals and rocks and fossils 22,828 photos, 2,246 members
- Cagliari 28,339 photos, 1,281 members
- Reptiles & Amphibians 149,343 photos, 14,424 members
- Animal Planet 930,843 photos, 71,904 members
- Nature 2,936,057 photos, 94,128 members
- Fountain Pens 7,929 photos, 1,508 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 349,921 photos, 27,108 members
- Birding In The Wild 577,554 photos, 16,535 members
- Chiese Italiane 31,978 photos, 2,112 members
- ANTICANDO!!!(P1/Aw3) 171,792 photos, 8,533 members
- Flora e Fauna della Sardegna 21,176 photos, 1,036 members
- Sardegna 89,719 photos, 3,679 members
- Fountain Pen Ink 2,108 photos, 483 members
- Fountain Pen Network 5,640 photos, 732 members
AndreaDuni doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Andrea Duni
- April 2007
- Cagliari, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Amministratore Condominiale e Gestore di Immobili
- Andrea Duni's Blog