when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Sequoia National Park 4,141 photos, 725 members
- Naturalight 29,968 photos, 1,472 members
- Drone Shots 23,805 photos, 3,126 members
- Autumn Whimsy 13,474 photos, 2,004 members
- Official ZEISS Camera Lenses Group 34,516 photos, 16,629 members
- Just Hammonasset (no 30/60 limit) 3,528 photos, 134 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 25,919 photos, 4,491 members
- Flickr Friday 39,854 photos, 41,334 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,676 photos, 6,130 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 61,120 photos, 4,491 members
- Woods & Forests 230,032 photos, 14,103 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 48,249 photos, 2,903 members
- I Love Food Group! 481,240 photos, 26,626 members
- Still Life Photography 133,882 photos, 10,876 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 1,464 photos, 150 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 8,984 photos, 559 members
- Goccia - Drop 15,869 photos, 1,652 members
- I Made it Myself 639,565 photos, 28,009 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 83,233 photos, 6,069 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 20 photos, 168 members
- Instagram 152,498 photos, 8,195 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 422,248 photos, 17,175 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 55,815 photos, 7,323 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 906 photos, 710 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,213 photos, 2,193 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,850 photos, 13,164 members
- NPR Look At This 152,259 photos, 6,192 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,647 photos, 11,411 members
- !* Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or landscapes 93,029 photos, 5,004 members
- Radiohead 7,819 photos, 1,805 members
- October 10, 2010 1,686 photos, 2,380 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 21,924 photos, 1,845 members
- iPhone lovers 3,351 photos, 46 members
- Hipstamatic 317,247 photos, 16,335 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 56 photos, 138 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 39,934 photos, 5,044 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 5,445 photos, 772 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,256 photos, 208 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,725 photos, 18,048 members
- Dogs in Costume 5,133 photos, 1,529 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,740 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,787 photos, 316 members
- Colour Chart 3,154 photos, 1,952 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1 ~ Award 1) 61,348 photos, 2,488 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,204 photos, 343 members
- All U.S. State Parks 6,169 photos, 384 members
- Ghost World 307 photos, 5,761 members
- The Real Portrait 19,909 photos, 1,207 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 14 members
- That's Just Ducky! 1,827 photos, 346 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
ultra pigs says:
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
protective drawer says:
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
various pipe says:
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com