when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Sequoia National Park 4,029 photos, 724 members
- Naturalight 29,237 photos, 1,481 members
- Drone Shots 19,284 photos, 2,696 members
- Autumn Whimsy 13,262 photos, 1,993 members
- Official ZEISS Camera Lenses Group 34,596 photos, 16,539 members
- Just Hammonasset 3,493 photos, 131 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 25,188 photos, 4,415 members
- Flickr Friday 36,711 photos, 40,870 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,710 photos, 6,205 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 59,503 photos, 4,439 members
- Woods & Forests 224,067 photos, 13,997 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 46,736 photos, 2,797 members
- I Love Food Group! 474,510 photos, 26,686 members
- Still Life Photography 132,636 photos, 10,632 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 1,412 photos, 153 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 8,771 photos, 559 members
- Goccia - Drop 15,820 photos, 1,652 members
- I Made it Myself 639,228 photos, 28,152 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 83,726 photos, 6,087 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 20 photos, 169 members
- Instagram 151,977 photos, 8,265 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 430,351 photos, 17,285 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 55,173 photos, 7,383 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 858 photos, 708 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,444 photos, 2,169 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,908 photos, 13,265 members
- NPR Look At This 155,091 photos, 6,234 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,675 photos, 11,429 members
- !* Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or landscapes 90,333 photos, 4,948 members
- Radiohead 7,859 photos, 1,811 members
- October 10, 2010 1,692 photos, 2,400 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,010 photos, 1,858 members
- iPhone lovers 3,346 photos, 46 members
- Hipstamatic 328,617 photos, 16,491 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 58 photos, 140 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,299 photos, 5,078 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 5,343 photos, 768 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,255 photos, 213 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,773 photos, 18,187 members
- Dogs in Costume 5,125 photos, 1,529 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,871 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,947 photos, 317 members
- Colour Chart 3,185 photos, 1,969 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1 ~ Award 1) 63,236 photos, 2,502 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,206 photos, 342 members
- All U.S. State Parks 5,942 photos, 376 members
- Ghost World 308 photos, 5,787 members
- The Real Portrait 19,651 photos, 1,205 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 15 members
- That's Just Ducky! 1,809 photos, 344 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com