when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Sequoia National Park 3,873 photos, 700 members
- Naturalight 28,094 photos, 1,491 members
- Drone Shots 12,834 photos, 1,968 members
- Autumn Whimsy 11,353 photos, 1,758 members
- Official ZEISS Camera Lenses Group 32,641 photos, 16,313 members
- Just Hammonasset 3,350 photos, 126 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 22,370 photos, 4,224 members
- Flickr Friday 31,723 photos, 37,460 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,749 photos, 6,285 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 56,513 photos, 4,313 members
- Woods & Forests 208,282 photos, 13,608 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 45,648 photos, 2,758 members
- I Love Food Group! 469,972 photos, 26,598 members
- Still Life Photography 120,406 photos, 10,013 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 1,178 photos, 152 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 8,427 photos, 553 members
- Goccia - Drop 15,447 photos, 1,645 members
- I Made it Myself 634,151 photos, 28,180 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 83,260 photos, 6,094 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 23 photos, 168 members
- Instagram 150,836 photos, 8,322 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 418,810 photos, 17,292 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 54,151 photos, 7,436 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 860 photos, 701 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,121 photos, 2,091 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,983 photos, 13,402 members
- NPR Look At This 155,718 photos, 6,289 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,687 photos, 11,415 members
- !* Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or landscapes 87,106 photos, 4,795 members
- Radiohead 7,890 photos, 1,813 members
- October 10, 2010 1,710 photos, 2,421 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,058 photos, 1,865 members
- iPhone lovers 3,277 photos, 43 members
- Hipstamatic 326,355 photos, 16,591 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 58 photos, 140 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,701 photos, 5,105 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 5,184 photos, 756 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,248 photos, 212 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,865 photos, 18,299 members
- Dogs in Costume 5,067 photos, 1,522 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,936 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,867 photos, 316 members
- Colour Chart 3,205 photos, 1,985 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1 ~ Award 1) 59,935 photos, 2,496 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,207 photos, 344 members
- All U.S. State Parks 6,483 photos, 352 members
- Ghost World 314 photos, 5,822 members
- The Real Portrait 18,613 photos, 1,177 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 15 members
- That's Just Ducky! 1,331 photos, 343 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com