when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Naturalight 26,331 photos, 1,513 members
- Drone Shots 910 photos, 262 members
- Autumn Whimsy 9,335 photos, 1,439 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 23,629 photos, 14,544 members
- Just Hammonasset 2,501 photos, 104 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 15,526 photos, 2,641 members
- Flickr Friday 18,311 photos, 27,681 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,909 photos, 6,581 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 42,830 photos, 3,440 members
- Woods & Forests 143,047 photos, 10,962 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 40,551 photos, 2,526 members
- I Love Food Group! 442,374 photos, 25,906 members
- Still Life Photography 73,128 photos, 7,143 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 550 photos, 127 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 7,096 photos, 542 members
- Goccia - Drop 12,695 photos, 1,532 members
- I Made it Myself 604,306 photos, 27,938 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 80,884 photos, 6,030 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 23 photos, 169 members
- Instagram 145,357 photos, 8,304 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 375,223 photos, 16,922 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 48,530 photos, 7,513 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 866 photos, 705 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 16,731 photos, 1,730 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,268 photos, 13,886 members
- NPR Look At This 156,463 photos, 6,235 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,532 photos, 11,296 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 68,244 photos, 4,228 members
- Radiohead 7,870 photos, 1,813 members
- October 10, 2010 1,763 photos, 2,473 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,787 photos, 1,890 members
- iPhone lovers 3,413 photos, 40 members
- Hipstamatic 317,751 photos, 16,768 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 58 photos, 141 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,605 photos, 5,119 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 4,358 photos, 671 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,276 photos, 218 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,173 photos, 18,717 members
- Dogs in Costume 4,883 photos, 1,480 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,897 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,743 photos, 306 members
- Colour Chart 3,259 photos, 2,008 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1, Award 1) 49,707 photos, 2,256 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,164 photos, 341 members
- All U.S. State Parks 4,637 photos, 245 members
- Ghost World 330 photos, 5,938 members
- The Real Portrait 12,155 photos, 981 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 15 members
- That's Just Ducky! 833 photos, 325 members
- I Love Me! 1,324 photos, 479 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com