when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Sequoia National Park 3,480 photos, 602 members
- Naturalight 26,490 photos, 1,505 members
- Drone Shots 2,089 photos, 490 members
- Autumn Whimsy 9,874 photos, 1,536 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 25,755 photos, 15,119 members
- Just Hammonasset 2,804 photos, 110 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 17,040 photos, 3,086 members
- Flickr Friday 20,970 photos, 31,029 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,871 photos, 6,502 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 46,247 photos, 3,691 members
- Woods & Forests 159,229 photos, 11,737 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 41,961 photos, 2,610 members
- I Love Food Group! 450,364 photos, 26,095 members
- Still Life Photography 83,884 photos, 8,019 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 741 photos, 137 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 7,443 photos, 549 members
- Goccia - Drop 13,521 photos, 1,567 members
- I Made it Myself 611,435 photos, 27,995 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 81,840 photos, 6,049 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 23 photos, 172 members
- Instagram 145,811 photos, 8,345 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 386,522 photos, 17,148 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 50,147 photos, 7,503 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 864 photos, 710 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,082 photos, 1,854 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,198 photos, 13,751 members
- NPR Look At This 160,173 photos, 6,317 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,542 photos, 11,318 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 73,682 photos, 4,379 members
- Radiohead 7,866 photos, 1,814 members
- October 10, 2010 1,750 photos, 2,461 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,661 photos, 1,873 members
- iPhone lovers 3,424 photos, 42 members
- Hipstamatic 322,525 photos, 16,786 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 58 photos, 141 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,353 photos, 5,121 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 4,560 photos, 685 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,307 photos, 218 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,096 photos, 18,600 members
- Dogs in Costume 4,913 photos, 1,496 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,939 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,783 photos, 311 members
- Colour Chart 3,255 photos, 2,000 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1, Award 1) 47,750 photos, 2,298 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,205 photos, 342 members
- All U.S. State Parks 4,952 photos, 279 members
- Ghost World 325 photos, 5,916 members
- The Real Portrait 13,182 photos, 1,017 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 15 members
- That's Just Ducky! 906 photos, 324 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com