when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Sequoia National Park 3,416 photos, 577 members
- Naturalight 26,380 photos, 1,512 members
- Drone Shots 1,221 photos, 307 members
- Autumn Whimsy 9,440 photos, 1,457 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 23,838 photos, 14,669 members
- Just Hammonasset 2,554 photos, 106 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 15,781 photos, 2,727 members
- Flickr Friday 18,815 photos, 28,380 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,903 photos, 6,574 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 43,537 photos, 3,492 members
- Woods & Forests 145,719 photos, 11,098 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 40,882 photos, 2,547 members
- I Love Food Group! 444,268 photos, 25,967 members
- Still Life Photography 74,944 photos, 7,299 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 587 photos, 129 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 7,185 photos, 542 members
- Goccia - Drop 12,848 photos, 1,536 members
- I Made it Myself 605,097 photos, 27,952 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 80,971 photos, 6,032 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 23 photos, 171 members
- Instagram 144,134 photos, 8,310 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 376,756 photos, 16,969 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 48,848 photos, 7,514 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 866 photos, 706 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 16,904 photos, 1,756 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,246 photos, 13,863 members
- NPR Look At This 157,447 photos, 6,249 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,654 photos, 11,291 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes.P1- 69,262 photos, 4,257 members
- Radiohead 7,875 photos, 1,816 members
- October 10, 2010 1,760 photos, 2,470 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,767 photos, 1,888 members
- iPhone lovers 3,413 photos, 40 members
- Hipstamatic 319,051 photos, 16,781 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 58 photos, 141 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,513 photos, 5,116 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 4,418 photos, 674 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,296 photos, 219 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,159 photos, 18,689 members
- Dogs in Costume 4,891 photos, 1,478 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,902 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,754 photos, 306 members
- Colour Chart 3,259 photos, 2,005 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1, Award 1) 45,621 photos, 2,255 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,164 photos, 342 members
- All U.S. State Parks 4,730 photos, 250 members
- Ghost World 330 photos, 5,935 members
- The Real Portrait 12,403 photos, 989 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 15 members
- That's Just Ducky! 846 photos, 326 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com