I had an ops to enter the photo contest for Trinity River photo contest 2014 by city of Dallas.
I was excited about two of following photos are awarded for honorable mention.
Very recently I had an opportunity to write about my photography and flickr on my company's creative commons blog site so that co-workers have a chance to get to know what I do in my spare time.
My photos appeared on AIA Professional Achievement award in 2011
Winning photos of art&seek photo of the week~
Featured in archidose- most popular Architectural blog site by John Hill.
Dee and Charles Wyly Theater by REX
Todd Williams Billie Tsien Archtects - private house, Dallas, TX
Ron Wommack Architect - own house
some of the photos from Stretto house featured in popular Architectural blog site "A Daily Dose of Architecture"
Dallas Museum of Nature and Science by Morphosis - under construction
Perot Museum of Natural & Science by Morphosis Architects
College Park Pavilion by Snohetta
♥. ♥. ♥.
visited 35 states (70%)Create your own visited map of The United States or jurisdische vertaling duits?
- 35mm Sprocket Holes 22,457 photos, 3,219 members
- U.S. National Parks 176,584 photos, 15,695 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,386 photos, 780 members
- NPR Look At This 160,156 photos, 6,317 members
- The Baker Hotel 197 photos, 25 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 2,942 photos, 133 members
- Dallas Observed 15,767 photos, 598 members
- Filled Space 152 photos, 27 members
- Texas Space 737 photos, 68 members
- Ruins 112,190 photos, 7,134 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 417,501 photos, 12,383 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 302,027 photos, 11,351 members
- Art of Urbex 124,507 photos, 3,828 members
- Graffiti Art 159,243 photos, 3,882 members
- Urban Exploration - Exploring Abandonments 270,514 photos, 11,199 members
- Urban Decay 445,612 photos, 32,862 members
- FlickrCentral 9,499,601 photos, 249,480 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 137,791 photos, 5,559 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 17,126 photos, 1,928 members
- Interiors 49,967 photos, 3,787 members
- Art&Seek 19,436 photos, 986 members
- Arch Daily 175,848 photos, 8,238 members
- archidose 75,475 photos, 1,734 members
- Marfa, Texas 1,334 photos, 148 members
- Modern Texas Design 385 photos, 62 members
- Sierra Club's Daily Ray of Hope 48,037 photos, 2,332 members
- Hasselblad 264,705 photos, 12,648 members
- Richard Serra 742 photos, 141 members
- White Rock Lake Photos 2,352 photos, 129 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,970 photos, 3,187 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 367,021 photos, 15,177 members
- Police memorials 4,178 photos, 937 members
- Holga Mon Amour 77,610 photos, 5,089 members
- Holgagraphy 163,928 photos, 18,755 members
- Brandscape Architecture / City as a shopping mall 578 photos, 189 members
- La Reunion TX 668 photos, 54 members
- Photo Kaleidoscope (award any 2 photos from the pool) 19,710 photos, 899 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre 50,586 photos, 8,468 members
- Herzog & de Meuron: An architectural study in images. 4,111 photos, 578 members
- Steven Holl 1,300 photos, 288 members
- Tadao Ando / 安藤忠雄 2,787 photos, 908 members
paion / Dejan Jovanovski says:
"During these two years, nevertheless I never met Masako in person, I feel like she was always there in my past, present and even in my future lives.
Her passion about photography, architecture, art and life in general shines across this photo-community, shines miles and miles further...
And I’m so thankful for her existence, as a photographer, as a friend and the most important, as a human being. Always supportive, cheerful, creative and unselfish to share her world with all of us, makes her unique among this society.
“There Is a Light That Never Goes Out”, Morrissey’s quote, portraits her perfectly.
Thank you Masako!"
February 1st, 2010
"Simply da best....
Masako is very special.
Her picture is fantastic
Taking my breath away
I cant imagine... the way she do the hunting.
Every single photo she has is phenomenal.
Thanks for sharing Masako-San"
January 15th, 2010
"Honestly? She's magic."
June 30th, 2009
"Masako what a treasure you are :) The beauty and inspiration I find in your stream is a big part of my flickraddiction but there is also a refreshing honesty in your photography which keeps me coming back.
Have a wonderful wonderful day..."
February 4th, 2009
"Masako has such an amazing ability to capture a wide range of styles, all equally captivating and I always look forward to seeing her new images to gain further inspiration
she is my friend"
January 6th, 2009
"Masako truly understands the meaning of photography. It comes from being honest. Honest with yourself, and the subject. It's about portraying truth and light and substance with a sincerity and boldness that most don't always comprehend. I am very impressed, not just with her work, but in the way she opens herself to those moments of truth. Wonderful. Keep shooting, Masako!"
December 24th, 2008
"I like to look on your Flickr side.
You have very creative photos.
We have beautiful this met."
September 20th, 2007
"What can I say about the lovely lady with the cap? Supportive, original, and a blast as a fellow flickrite are a few words that come up to mind. She has wonderful images and has a unique perspective. Her creative background lends to her unique, personal style and innovative photos.
Although we have not officially met in person, I'm so glad to call her a friend as well as a fellow photographer!"
August 13th, 2007
donmimi83 ( away ) says:
"hello there !! Masako is a very kind and nice person i ' m happy to meet her on flickr ! Her work is full of creativity and inspiration 4 everyone else, and in her streem you can find a lot of wonderful shots ! Enjoy it , it ' ll worth all the while 4 sure :-)"
June 13th, 2007
"I feel priviliged to get to know Masako. With her amazing architectural, geommetrical or abstract pictures, she can really make your day! I learned so much about photography just watching her photostream day by day. She taught me about how to look at a picture, not to consider the figures only but the sounds, the rhythm as well. I am just a beginner and hope to be as good as her one day. Cool to meet you Masako!!!"
May 3rd, 2007
- 休憩してますー ¡sʞɔns ɹʞɔᴉlɟ-hiatus time!
- November 2006
- Originally from Japan but I call Austin my home
- Dallas, deep in the heart of Texas, within The United State of America
- I am:
- Female and Single
- mfujinami [at] yahoo.com