I had an ops to enter the photo contest for Trinity River photo contest 2014 by city of Dallas.
I was excited about two of following photos are awarded for honorable mention.
Very recently I had an opportunity to write about my photography and flickr on my company's creative commons blog site so that co-workers have a chance to get to know what I do in my spare time.
My photos appeared on AIA Professional Achievement award in 2011
Winning photos of art&seek photo of the week~
Featured in archidose- most popular Architectural blog site by John Hill.
Dee and Charles Wyly Theater by REX
Todd Williams Billie Tsien Archtects - private house, Dallas, TX
Ron Wommack Architect - own house
some of the photos from Stretto house featured in popular Architectural blog site "A Daily Dose of Architecture"
Dallas Museum of Nature and Science by Morphosis - under construction
Perot Museum of Natural & Science by Morphosis Architects
College Park Pavilion by Snohetta
♥. ♥. ♥.
visited 35 states (70%)Create your own visited map of The United States or jurisdische vertaling duits?
- 35mm Sprocket Holes 22,741 photos, 3,247 members
- U.S. National Parks 192,938 photos, 16,999 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,489 photos, 797 members
- NPR Look At This 159,757 photos, 6,328 members
- The Baker Hotel 197 photos, 25 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 3,148 photos, 142 members
- Dallas Observed 16,994 photos, 627 members
- Filled Space 152 photos, 27 members
- Texas Space 791 photos, 71 members
- Ruins 119,624 photos, 7,275 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 446,542 photos, 12,804 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 328,848 photos, 11,767 members
- Art of Urbex 141,258 photos, 4,170 members
- Graffiti Art 165,368 photos, 3,905 members
- Urban Exploration - Exploring Abandonments 294,089 photos, 11,656 members
- Urban Decay 471,643 photos, 33,526 members
- FlickrCentral 9,432,072 photos, 259,545 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 143,191 photos, 5,751 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 17,452 photos, 1,930 members
- Interiors 53,325 photos, 3,985 members
- Art&Seek 22,470 photos, 1,039 members
- Arch Daily 193,058 photos, 8,499 members
- archidose 81,099 photos, 1,772 members
- Marfa, Texas 1,364 photos, 151 members
- Modern Texas Design 401 photos, 64 members
- Sierra Club's Daily Ray of Hope 52,203 photos, 2,378 members
- Hasselblad 272,196 photos, 12,876 members
- Richard Serra 749 photos, 144 members
- White Rock Lake Photos 3,042 photos, 135 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,958 photos, 3,529 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 388,626 photos, 15,774 members
- Police memorials 4,281 photos, 933 members
- Holga Mon Amour 78,677 photos, 5,134 members
- Holgagraphy 164,522 photos, 18,650 members
- Brandscape Architecture / City as a shopping mall 577 photos, 189 members
- La Reunion TX 589 photos, 54 members
- Photo Kaleidoscope (award any 2 photos from the pool) 19,848 photos, 898 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge13 DARKNESS PREVAILS 50,786 photos, 8,624 members
- Herzog & de Meuron: An architectural study in images. 4,311 photos, 583 members
- Steven Holl 1,355 photos, 297 members
- Tadao Ando / 安藤忠雄 2,882 photos, 926 members
paion / Dejan Jovanovski says:
"During these two years, nevertheless I never met Masako in person, I feel like she was always there in my past, present and even in my future lives.
Her passion about photography, architecture, art and life in general shines across this photo-community, shines miles and miles further...
And I’m so thankful for her existence, as a photographer, as a friend and the most important, as a human being. Always supportive, cheerful, creative and unselfish to share her world with all of us, makes her unique among this society.
“There Is a Light That Never Goes Out”, Morrissey’s quote, portraits her perfectly.
Thank you Masako!"
February 1st, 2010
"Simply da best....
Masako is very special.
Her picture is fantastic
Taking my breath away
I cant imagine... the way she do the hunting.
Every single photo she has is phenomenal.
Thanks for sharing Masako-San"
January 15th, 2010
"Honestly? She's magic."
June 30th, 2009
"Masako what a treasure you are :) The beauty and inspiration I find in your stream is a big part of my flickraddiction but there is also a refreshing honesty in your photography which keeps me coming back.
Have a wonderful wonderful day..."
February 4th, 2009
"Masako has such an amazing ability to capture a wide range of styles, all equally captivating and I always look forward to seeing her new images to gain further inspiration
she is my friend"
January 6th, 2009
"Masako truly understands the meaning of photography. It comes from being honest. Honest with yourself, and the subject. It's about portraying truth and light and substance with a sincerity and boldness that most don't always comprehend. I am very impressed, not just with her work, but in the way she opens herself to those moments of truth. Wonderful. Keep shooting, Masako!"
December 24th, 2008
"I like to look on your Flickr side.
You have very creative photos.
We have beautiful this met."
September 20th, 2007
"What can I say about the lovely lady with the cap? Supportive, original, and a blast as a fellow flickrite are a few words that come up to mind. She has wonderful images and has a unique perspective. Her creative background lends to her unique, personal style and innovative photos.
Although we have not officially met in person, I'm so glad to call her a friend as well as a fellow photographer!"
August 13th, 2007
donmimi83 ( away ) says:
"hello there !! Masako is a very kind and nice person i ' m happy to meet her on flickr ! Her work is full of creativity and inspiration 4 everyone else, and in her streem you can find a lot of wonderful shots ! Enjoy it , it ' ll worth all the while 4 sure :-)"
June 13th, 2007
"I feel priviliged to get to know Masako. With her amazing architectural, geommetrical or abstract pictures, she can really make your day! I learned so much about photography just watching her photostream day by day. She taught me about how to look at a picture, not to consider the figures only but the sounds, the rhythm as well. I am just a beginner and hope to be as good as her one day. Cool to meet you Masako!!!"
May 3rd, 2007
- 休憩してますー ¡sʞɔns ɹʞɔᴉlɟ-hiatus time!
- November 2006
- Originally from Japan but I call Austin my home
- Dallas, deep in the heart of Texas, within The United State of America
- I am:
- Female and Single
- mfujinami [at] yahoo.com