I had an ops to enter the photo contest for Trinity River photo contest 2014 by city of Dallas.
I was excited about two of following photos are awarded for honorable mention.
Very recently I had an opportunity to write about my photography and flickr on my company's creative commons blog site so that co-workers have a chance to get to know what I do in my spare time.
My photos appeared on AIA Professional Achievement award in 2011
Winning photos of art&seek photo of the week~
Featured in archidose- most popular Architectural blog site by John Hill.
Dee and Charles Wyly Theater by REX
Todd Williams Billie Tsien Archtects - private house, Dallas, TX
Ron Wommack Architect - own house
some of the photos from Stretto house featured in popular Architectural blog site "A Daily Dose of Architecture"
Dallas Museum of Nature and Science by Morphosis - under construction
Perot Museum of Natural & Science by Morphosis Architects
College Park Pavilion by Snohetta
♥. ♥. ♥.
visited 35 states (70%)Create your own visited map of The United States or jurisdische vertaling duits?
- 35mm Sprocket Holes 22,353 photos, 3,193 members
- U.S. National Parks 167,529 photos, 15,179 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,359 photos, 774 members
- NPR Look At This 157,821 photos, 6,251 members
- The Baker Hotel 197 photos, 25 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 2,783 photos, 127 members
- Dallas Observed 15,289 photos, 589 members
- Filled Space 152 photos, 27 members
- Texas Space 690 photos, 68 members
- Ruins 108,415 photos, 7,037 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 402,459 photos, 12,077 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 286,081 photos, 11,015 members
- Art of Urbex 113,105 photos, 3,600 members
- Graffiti Art 156,062 photos, 3,862 members
- Urban Exploration - Exploring Abandonments 256,488 photos, 10,884 members
- Urban Decay 431,177 photos, 32,421 members
- FlickrCentral 9,246,653 photos, 243,017 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 134,417 photos, 5,434 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 16,928 photos, 1,929 members
- Interiors 47,401 photos, 3,693 members
- Art&Seek 18,312 photos, 956 members
- Arch Daily 167,152 photos, 8,062 members
- archidose 72,919 photos, 1,705 members
- Marfa, Texas 1,304 photos, 145 members
- Modern Texas Design 384 photos, 61 members
- Sierra Club's Daily Ray of Hope 46,002 photos, 2,311 members
- Hasselblad 259,409 photos, 12,508 members
- Richard Serra 725 photos, 141 members
- White Rock Lake Photos 2,106 photos, 124 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 14,027 photos, 2,981 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 356,981 photos, 14,851 members
- Police memorials 4,171 photos, 935 members
- Holga Mon Amour 76,997 photos, 5,037 members
- Holgagraphy 163,800 photos, 18,440 members
- Brandscape Architecture / City as a shopping mall 580 photos, 188 members
- La Reunion TX 668 photos, 54 members
- Photo Kaleidoscope (award any 2 photos from the pool) 19,664 photos, 898 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre Challenge A TRICK OF THE LIGHT 50,321 photos, 8,339 members
- Herzog & de Meuron: An architectural study in images. 4,074 photos, 580 members
- Steven Holl 1,299 photos, 289 members
- Tadao Ando / 安藤忠雄 2,787 photos, 898 members
paion / Dejan Jovanovski says:
"During these two years, nevertheless I never met Masako in person, I feel like she was always there in my past, present and even in my future lives.
Her passion about photography, architecture, art and life in general shines across this photo-community, shines miles and miles further...
And I’m so thankful for her existence, as a photographer, as a friend and the most important, as a human being. Always supportive, cheerful, creative and unselfish to share her world with all of us, makes her unique among this society.
“There Is a Light That Never Goes Out”, Morrissey’s quote, portraits her perfectly.
Thank you Masako!"
February 1st, 2010
"Simply da best....
Masako is very special.
Her picture is fantastic
Taking my breath away
I cant imagine... the way she do the hunting.
Every single photo she has is phenomenal.
Thanks for sharing Masako-San"
January 15th, 2010
"Honestly? She's magic."
June 30th, 2009
"Masako what a treasure you are :) The beauty and inspiration I find in your stream is a big part of my flickraddiction but there is also a refreshing honesty in your photography which keeps me coming back.
Have a wonderful wonderful day..."
February 4th, 2009
"Masako has such an amazing ability to capture a wide range of styles, all equally captivating and I always look forward to seeing her new images to gain further inspiration
she is my friend"
January 6th, 2009
"Masako truly understands the meaning of photography. It comes from being honest. Honest with yourself, and the subject. It's about portraying truth and light and substance with a sincerity and boldness that most don't always comprehend. I am very impressed, not just with her work, but in the way she opens herself to those moments of truth. Wonderful. Keep shooting, Masako!"
December 24th, 2008
"I like to look on your Flickr side.
You have very creative photos.
We have beautiful this met."
September 20th, 2007
"What can I say about the lovely lady with the cap? Supportive, original, and a blast as a fellow flickrite are a few words that come up to mind. She has wonderful images and has a unique perspective. Her creative background lends to her unique, personal style and innovative photos.
Although we have not officially met in person, I'm so glad to call her a friend as well as a fellow photographer!"
August 13th, 2007
donmimi83 ( away ) says:
"hello there !! Masako is a very kind and nice person i ' m happy to meet her on flickr ! Her work is full of creativity and inspiration 4 everyone else, and in her streem you can find a lot of wonderful shots ! Enjoy it , it ' ll worth all the while 4 sure :-)"
June 13th, 2007
"I feel priviliged to get to know Masako. With her amazing architectural, geommetrical or abstract pictures, she can really make your day! I learned so much about photography just watching her photostream day by day. She taught me about how to look at a picture, not to consider the figures only but the sounds, the rhythm as well. I am just a beginner and hope to be as good as her one day. Cool to meet you Masako!!!"
May 3rd, 2007
- 休憩してますー ¡sʞɔns ɹʞɔᴉlɟ-hiatus time!
- November 2006
- Originally from Japan but I call Austin my home
- Dallas, deep in the heart of Texas, within The United State of America
- I am:
- Female and Single
- mfujinami [at] yahoo.com