I have two Flickr accounts. My second account.
Flickr is about sharing images, if you have no images of your own and no profile information I may block you from collecting mine.
I only add images to relevant groups, also I don't join groups that exist just to create comments or favs for members, even if you do give me an award. I may delete any group invites. Thanks.
And please, no images in the comments!
Also, just noticed the use of automated commenting tools like 'FlickrComment'. If you use these I will block you. I would much rather you didn't comment if you don't have the time to do so.
Photos of Mute* (2)
- Hasselblad 500 Series 101,513 photos, 6,482 members
- The Lake District UK 93,102 photos, 7,429 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 419,916 photos, 11,695 members
- Birds 1,054,656 photos, 20,994 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 81,723 photos, 7,664 members
- Black and White Seascapes 23,075 photos, 1,890 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 62,744 photos, 3,642 members
- BBC Winterwatch 172,878 photos, 8,608 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,729 photos, 6,240 members
- ND110 26,872 photos, 2,710 members
- England 489,491 photos, 10,203 members
- Iceland. 219,104 photos, 9,577 members
- Iceland - Landscape 177,835 photos, 12,381 members
- High Park 5,519 photos, 326 members
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 7,285 photos, 806 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 285,993 photos, 7,939 members
- in loving memory of imapix 133 photos, 146 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 622,858 photos, 45,355 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 188,566 photos, 9,277 members
- Broken SCG 4 photos, 3 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,326 members
- Textures for Layers 15,190 photos, 16,463 members
- Star Trails 25,407 photos, 11,317 members
- PetaPixel.com 122,277 photos, 4,526 members
- MINIMAL black&white 80,006 photos, 10,788 members
- Sigma 20mm f1.8 8,432 photos, 1,020 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 933,540 photos, 27,979 members
- Yashica Electro 35 37,775 photos, 6,273 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 581,608 photos, 20,977 members
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 1,120 photos, 134 members
- Vertoramas 14,773 photos, 1,887 members
- totally textures 117,895 photos, 9,568 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 13,749 photos, 1,897 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 18,838 photos, 342 members
- Black and White Portraits (Invited only) 245 photos, 500 members
- Black & white portraits 395,759 photos, 33,912 members
- FlickrCentral 9,326,521 photos, 274,088 members
- Queen Street West 5,176 photos, 176 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 507,901 photos, 17,729 members
- Global Photojournalism 532,661 photos, 24,448 members
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM 36,111 photos, 1,536 members
- The Streets 227,520 photos, 3,901 members
- A Better B&W Group 683,783 photos, 14,804 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 330,732 photos, 16,629 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,724,394 photos, 188,257 members
- Photojournalism 219,198 photos, 8,257 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,398 photos, 7,003 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 265,299 photos, 6,337 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 750 photos, 574 members
- Rolleicord 31,111 photos, 2,745 members
"Mute is one of my favourite photographers. His eye for photography is matched by his technical skills and his sheer luck for being in the right place at the right time."
August 19th, 2007
"Miles is one of my favorite flickr photographers but not just for his wonderful images. His advice to other photographers is well thought out, gentle yet authoritative and whether or not I asked the question I almost always benefit from his answers."
July 25th, 2006
chris wolfe says:
"Miles's work has been a true inspiration. Not only are his images visually stunning, but he's always willing to share a clue about his process, and keep the rest of us trying to keep up. Been enjoying your work for quite some time, Miles. Thanks."
May 29th, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"A true artist! Some of his work is the finest I've laid eyes on. If I was rich I'd buy a huge photo of the fire boat and hang it in my home!"
September 17th, 2005
"~I must admit, this guy's street portraiture makes me jealous.
Now that's a good thing, through that comes a fair amount of inspiration and technique to experiment with, and that alone makes Miles and his photography worth your time & effort to view.
Compassion for the subject, something I feel I have, and it's something I look for in other people as friends, and I also look for in the photography of other people. Miles has that sense of compassion, interest and ability that make the results he yields w/ the camera that good to be envious of, and aspire to achieve for oneself. Good stuff, and as always all the best to you!~"
September 14th, 2005
myla kent says:
"His photography is a daily source of inspiration. If you want to learn how to capture your subjects better, study here. ;)"
August 27th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"Miles is an inspiration. Not only as a photographer, but as a person and a member of the photoblogging/flicker streaming world. He's a kind, generous spirit who has a clear, concrete vision and magnetic style. It's my experience that he comes from a true and pure place in his life and in his art. A rare trait that I deeply appreciate and respect.
I always look forward to his posts, since his work almost always communicates something beyond just a pretty picture. I'm honored to know him, even if it's just in the virtual sense."
August 4th, 2005
"Miles is all about the box. HA, get your mind out of the gutter.
I mean... about boxy cameras and medium formats."
April 26th, 2005
"Miles has an uncanny ability to produce portraits which seem to completely embody the story of the person he photographs."
April 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Mute - photoblog