I have two Flickr accounts. My second account.
Flickr is about sharing images, if you have no images of your own and no profile information I may block you from collecting mine.
I only add images to relevant groups, also I don't join groups that exist just to create comments or favs for members, even if you do give me an award. I may delete any group invites. Thanks.
And please, no images in the comments!
Also, just noticed the use of automated commenting tools like 'FlickrComment'. If you use these I will block you. I would much rather you didn't comment if you don't have the time to do so.
Photos of Mute* (2)
- Hasselblad 500 Series 83,278 photos, 5,193 members
- The Lake District UK 80,355 photos, 6,796 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 299,339 photos, 10,031 members
- Birds 771,068 photos, 18,512 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 58,726 photos, 6,134 members
- Black and White Seascapes 16,679 photos, 1,622 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 60,967 photos, 3,201 members
- BBC Winterwatch 168,322 photos, 8,310 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,869 photos, 6,502 members
- ND110 25,217 photos, 2,672 members
- England 372,791 photos, 9,053 members
- Iceland. 174,689 photos, 7,851 members
- Iceland - Landscape 134,584 photos, 9,861 members
- High Park 5,085 photos, 314 members
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 6,487 photos, 716 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 235,586 photos, 7,501 members
- in loving memory of imapix 131 photos, 147 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 563,491 photos, 39,145 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 134,822 photos, 8,271 members
- Broken SCG 4 photos, 3 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,347 members
- Textures for Layers 15,314 photos, 16,419 members
- Star Trails 24,098 photos, 9,468 members
- PetaPixel.com 101,674 photos, 4,402 members
- MINIMAL black&white 53,054 photos, 9,128 members
- Sigma 20mm f1.8 7,752 photos, 956 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 811,608 photos, 26,422 members
- Yashica Electro 35 35,017 photos, 5,575 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 510,026 photos, 19,989 members
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 1,057 photos, 135 members
- Vertoramas 14,275 photos, 1,888 members
- totally textures 109,021 photos, 9,444 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 13,220 photos, 1,907 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 11,355 photos, 313 members
- Black and White Portraits (Invited only) 251 photos, 487 members
- Black & white portraits 359,137 photos, 32,478 members
- FlickrCentral 9,498,196 photos, 249,419 members
- Queen Street West 4,835 photos, 169 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 499,630 photos, 17,738 members
- Global Photojournalism 469,829 photos, 23,840 members
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM 35,137 photos, 1,493 members
- The Streets 141,538 photos, 3,235 members
- A Better B&W Group 473,107 photos, 12,043 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 310,430 photos, 16,172 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,969,918 photos, 175,268 members
- Photojournalism 185,716 photos, 7,891 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,596 photos, 7,100 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 239,304 photos, 6,171 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 762 photos, 582 members
- Camerapedia 23,227 photos, 3,008 members
"Mute is one of my favourite photographers. His eye for photography is matched by his technical skills and his sheer luck for being in the right place at the right time."
August 19th, 2007
"Miles is one of my favorite flickr photographers but not just for his wonderful images. His advice to other photographers is well thought out, gentle yet authoritative and whether or not I asked the question I almost always benefit from his answers."
July 25th, 2006
chris wolfe says:
"Miles's work has been a true inspiration. Not only are his images visually stunning, but he's always willing to share a clue about his process, and keep the rest of us trying to keep up. Been enjoying your work for quite some time, Miles. Thanks."
May 29th, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"A true artist! Some of his work is the finest I've laid eyes on. If I was rich I'd buy a huge photo of the fire boat and hang it in my home!"
September 17th, 2005
"~I must admit, this guy's street portraiture makes me jealous.
Now that's a good thing, through that comes a fair amount of inspiration and technique to experiment with, and that alone makes Miles and his photography worth your time & effort to view.
Compassion for the subject, something I feel I have, and it's something I look for in other people as friends, and I also look for in the photography of other people. Miles has that sense of compassion, interest and ability that make the results he yields w/ the camera that good to be envious of, and aspire to achieve for oneself. Good stuff, and as always all the best to you!~"
September 14th, 2005
myla kent says:
"His photography is a daily source of inspiration. If you want to learn how to capture your subjects better, study here. ;)"
August 27th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"Miles is an inspiration. Not only as a photographer, but as a person and a member of the photoblogging/flicker streaming world. He's a kind, generous spirit who has a clear, concrete vision and magnetic style. It's my experience that he comes from a true and pure place in his life and in his art. A rare trait that I deeply appreciate and respect.
I always look forward to his posts, since his work almost always communicates something beyond just a pretty picture. I'm honored to know him, even if it's just in the virtual sense."
August 4th, 2005
"Miles is all about the box. HA, get your mind out of the gutter.
I mean... about boxy cameras and medium formats."
April 26th, 2005
"Miles has an uncanny ability to produce portraits which seem to completely embody the story of the person he photographs."
April 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Mute - photoblog