I have two Flickr accounts. My second account.
Flickr is about sharing images, if you have no images of your own and no profile information I may block you from collecting mine.
I only add images to relevant groups, also I don't join groups that exist just to create comments or favs for members, even if you do give me an award. I may delete any group invites. Thanks.
And please, no images in the comments!
Also, just noticed the use of automated commenting tools like 'FlickrComment'. If you use these I will block you. I would much rather you didn't comment if you don't have the time to do so.
Photos of Mute* (2)
- The Lake District UK 66,950 photos, 6,038 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 139,507 photos, 6,564 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls) 105,723 photos, 9,256 members
- Birds 558,035 photos, 15,955 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 23,695 photos, 3,072 members
- Black and White Seascapes 11,585 photos, 1,229 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 43,538 photos, 2,517 members
- BBC Winterwatch 104,666 photos, 6,171 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,077 photos, 6,938 members
- ND110 21,448 photos, 2,499 members
- England 264,300 photos, 7,268 members
- Iceland. 148,967 photos, 6,592 members
- Iceland - Landscape 93,813 photos, 7,040 members
- High Park 4,492 photos, 289 members
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 5,162 photos, 537 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 165,778 photos, 6,788 members
- in loving memory of imapix 133 photos, 151 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 350,563 photos, 24,267 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 99,982 photos, 6,918 members
- Broken SCG 4 photos, 3 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,394 members
- Textures for Layers 15,483 photos, 15,984 members
- Star Trails 20,032 photos, 8,086 members
- PetaPixel.com 80,072 photos, 4,033 members
- MINIMAL black&white 32,618 photos, 6,883 members
- Sigma 20mm f1.8 6,823 photos, 827 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 633,852 photos, 23,898 members
- Yashica Electro 35 31,639 photos, 4,744 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 420,943 photos, 18,226 members
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 957 photos, 131 members
- Vertoramas 13,540 photos, 1,882 members
- totally textures 98,713 photos, 9,243 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 12,630 photos, 1,870 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 4,235 photos, 249 members
- Black and White Portraits (Invited only) 258 photos, 466 members
- Black & white portraits 315,368 photos, 29,390 members
- FlickrCentral 7,164,135 photos, 207,379 members
- Queen Street West 5,058 photos, 167 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 485,271 photos, 17,510 members
- Global Photojournalism 392,314 photos, 22,643 members
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM 31,149 photos, 1,383 members
- The Streets 77,685 photos, 2,148 members
- A Better B&W Group 293,880 photos, 8,256 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 276,349 photos, 15,204 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,912,280 photos, 145,283 members
- Photojournalism 156,637 photos, 7,386 members
- Through the Viewfinder 60,316 photos, 7,103 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 209,156 photos, 5,733 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 791 photos, 593 members
- Camerapedia 24,139 photos, 2,986 members
"Mute is one of my favourite photographers. His eye for photography is matched by his technical skills and his sheer luck for being in the right place at the right time."
19th August, 2007
"Miles is one of my favorite flickr photographers but not just for his wonderful images. His advice to other photographers is well thought out, gentle yet authoritative and whether or not I asked the question I almost always benefit from his answers."
25th July, 2006
chris wolfe says:
"Miles's work has been a true inspiration. Not only are his images visually stunning, but he's always willing to share a clue about his process, and keep the rest of us trying to keep up. Been enjoying your work for quite some time, Miles. Thanks."
29th May, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"A true artist! Some of his work is the finest I've laid eyes on. If I was rich I'd buy a huge photo of the fire boat and hang it in my home!"
17th September, 2005
"~I must admit, this guy's street portraiture makes me jealous.
Now that's a good thing, through that comes a fair amount of inspiration and technique to experiment with, and that alone makes Miles and his photography worth your time & effort to view.
Compassion for the subject, something I feel I have, and it's something I look for in other people as friends, and I also look for in the photography of other people. Miles has that sense of compassion, interest and ability that make the results he yields w/ the camera that good to be envious of, and aspire to achieve for oneself. Good stuff, and as always all the best to you!~"
14th September, 2005
myla kent says:
"His photography is a daily source of inspiration. If you want to learn how to capture your subjects better, study here. ;)"
27th August, 2005
Susan B. says:
"Miles is an inspiration. Not only as a photographer, but as a person and a member of the photoblogging/flicker streaming world. He's a kind, generous spirit who has a clear, concrete vision and magnetic style. It's my experience that he comes from a true and pure place in his life and in his art. A rare trait that I deeply appreciate and respect.
I always look forward to his posts, since his work almost always communicates something beyond just a pretty picture. I'm honored to know him, even if it's just in the virtual sense."
4th August, 2005
"Miles is all about the box. HA, get your mind out of the gutter.
I mean... about boxy cameras and medium formats."
26th April, 2005
"Miles has an uncanny ability to produce portraits which seem to completely embody the story of the person he photographs."
20th April, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Mute - photoblog