I have two Flickr accounts. My second account.
Flickr is about sharing images, if you have no images of your own and no profile information I may block you from collecting mine.
I only add images to relevant groups, also I don't join groups that exist just to create comments or favs for members, even if you do give me an award. I may delete any group invites. Thanks.
And please, no images in the comments!
Also, just noticed the use of automated commenting tools like 'FlickrComment'. If you use these I will block you. I would much rather you didn't comment if you don't have the time to do so.
Photos of Mute* (2)
- Hasselblad 500 Series 93,076 photos, 5,933 members
- The Lake District UK 87,012 photos, 7,174 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 370,291 photos, 11,149 members
- Birds 907,966 photos, 19,765 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 72,039 photos, 7,041 members
- Black and White Seascapes 20,065 photos, 1,785 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 63,969 photos, 3,479 members
- BBC Winterwatch 175,610 photos, 8,490 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,797 photos, 6,363 members
- ND110 26,160 photos, 2,690 members
- England 435,957 photos, 9,695 members
- Iceland. 196,998 photos, 8,814 members
- Iceland - Landscape 157,119 photos, 11,266 members
- High Park 5,292 photos, 317 members
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 6,984 photos, 775 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 261,259 photos, 7,843 members
- in loving memory of imapix 133 photos, 147 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 613,231 photos, 42,803 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 162,311 photos, 8,913 members
- Broken SCG 4 photos, 3 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,339 members
- Textures for Layers 15,232 photos, 16,303 members
- Star Trails 24,914 photos, 10,307 members
- PetaPixel.com 112,958 photos, 4,504 members
- MINIMAL black&white 66,509 photos, 10,074 members
- Sigma 20mm f1.8 8,285 photos, 987 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 878,349 photos, 27,197 members
- Yashica Electro 35 36,565 photos, 5,905 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 548,825 photos, 20,557 members
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 1,093 photos, 135 members
- Vertoramas 14,479 photos, 1,888 members
- totally textures 113,936 photos, 9,537 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 13,616 photos, 1,903 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 15,294 photos, 340 members
- Black and White Portraits (Invited only) 248 photos, 496 members
- Black & white portraits 381,072 photos, 33,384 members
- FlickrCentral 9,426,232 photos, 262,777 members
- Queen Street West 5,037 photos, 174 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 504,130 photos, 17,772 members
- Global Photojournalism 506,194 photos, 24,235 members
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM 36,031 photos, 1,518 members
- The Streets 184,172 photos, 3,626 members
- A Better B&W Group 577,912 photos, 13,531 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 322,025 photos, 16,476 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,457,762 photos, 183,529 members
- Photojournalism 205,783 photos, 8,096 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,431 photos, 7,055 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 252,796 photos, 6,276 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 752 photos, 581 members
- Rolleicord 29,740 photos, 2,593 members
"Mute is one of my favourite photographers. His eye for photography is matched by his technical skills and his sheer luck for being in the right place at the right time."
August 19th, 2007
"Miles is one of my favorite flickr photographers but not just for his wonderful images. His advice to other photographers is well thought out, gentle yet authoritative and whether or not I asked the question I almost always benefit from his answers."
July 25th, 2006
chris wolfe says:
"Miles's work has been a true inspiration. Not only are his images visually stunning, but he's always willing to share a clue about his process, and keep the rest of us trying to keep up. Been enjoying your work for quite some time, Miles. Thanks."
May 29th, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"A true artist! Some of his work is the finest I've laid eyes on. If I was rich I'd buy a huge photo of the fire boat and hang it in my home!"
September 17th, 2005
"~I must admit, this guy's street portraiture makes me jealous.
Now that's a good thing, through that comes a fair amount of inspiration and technique to experiment with, and that alone makes Miles and his photography worth your time & effort to view.
Compassion for the subject, something I feel I have, and it's something I look for in other people as friends, and I also look for in the photography of other people. Miles has that sense of compassion, interest and ability that make the results he yields w/ the camera that good to be envious of, and aspire to achieve for oneself. Good stuff, and as always all the best to you!~"
September 14th, 2005
myla kent says:
"His photography is a daily source of inspiration. If you want to learn how to capture your subjects better, study here. ;)"
August 27th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"Miles is an inspiration. Not only as a photographer, but as a person and a member of the photoblogging/flicker streaming world. He's a kind, generous spirit who has a clear, concrete vision and magnetic style. It's my experience that he comes from a true and pure place in his life and in his art. A rare trait that I deeply appreciate and respect.
I always look forward to his posts, since his work almost always communicates something beyond just a pretty picture. I'm honored to know him, even if it's just in the virtual sense."
August 4th, 2005
"Miles is all about the box. HA, get your mind out of the gutter.
I mean... about boxy cameras and medium formats."
April 26th, 2005
"Miles has an uncanny ability to produce portraits which seem to completely embody the story of the person he photographs."
April 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Mute - photoblog