I have two Flickr accounts. My second account.
Flickr is about sharing images, if you have no images of your own and no profile information I may block you from collecting mine.
I only add images to relevant groups, also I don't join groups that exist just to create comments or favs for members, even if you do give me an award. I may delete any group invites. Thanks.
And please, no images in the comments!
Also, just noticed the use of automated commenting tools like 'FlickrComment'. If you use these I will block you. I would much rather you didn't comment if you don't have the time to do so.
Photos of Mute* (2)
- Hasselblad 500 Series 80,794 photos, 4,996 members
- The Lake District UK 79,086 photos, 6,732 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 283,181 photos, 9,643 members
- Birds of Prey (incl Owls ) 111,996 photos, 9,546 members
- Birds 738,483 photos, 18,156 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 55,935 photos, 5,874 members
- Black and White Seascapes 15,981 photos, 1,563 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 58,364 photos, 3,134 members
- BBC Winterwatch 139,788 photos, 7,495 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,894 photos, 6,551 members
- ND110 25,085 photos, 2,665 members
- England 360,673 photos, 8,925 members
- Iceland. 170,946 photos, 7,630 members
- Iceland - Landscape 130,819 photos, 9,559 members
- High Park 5,103 photos, 311 members
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 6,396 photos, 699 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 230,228 photos, 7,463 members
- in loving memory of imapix 131 photos, 147 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 537,018 photos, 36,886 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 128,599 photos, 8,051 members
- Broken SCG 4 photos, 3 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,354 members
- Textures for Layers 15,298 photos, 16,446 members
- Star Trails 23,807 photos, 9,375 members
- PetaPixel.com 99,017 photos, 4,369 members
- MINIMAL black&white 49,860 photos, 8,855 members
- Sigma 20mm f1.8 7,670 photos, 943 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 795,785 photos, 26,171 members
- Yashica Electro 35 34,601 photos, 5,488 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 500,431 photos, 19,791 members
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 1,061 photos, 136 members
- Vertoramas 14,294 photos, 1,887 members
- totally textures 107,667 photos, 9,418 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 13,161 photos, 1,905 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 10,316 photos, 312 members
- Black and White Portraits (Invited only) 251 photos, 489 members
- Black & white portraits 354,570 photos, 32,138 members
- FlickrCentral 9,459,402 photos, 246,131 members
- Queen Street West 4,791 photos, 168 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 498,811 photos, 17,744 members
- Global Photojournalism 461,478 photos, 23,709 members
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM 34,811 photos, 1,477 members
- The Streets 131,701 photos, 3,107 members
- A Better B&W Group 450,107 photos, 11,598 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 307,563 photos, 16,087 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,856,008 photos, 172,477 members
- Photojournalism 182,322 photos, 7,820 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,579 photos, 7,096 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 237,384 photos, 6,144 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 762 photos, 582 members
"Mute is one of my favourite photographers. His eye for photography is matched by his technical skills and his sheer luck for being in the right place at the right time."
August 19th, 2007
"Miles is one of my favorite flickr photographers but not just for his wonderful images. His advice to other photographers is well thought out, gentle yet authoritative and whether or not I asked the question I almost always benefit from his answers."
July 25th, 2006
chris wolfe says:
"Miles's work has been a true inspiration. Not only are his images visually stunning, but he's always willing to share a clue about his process, and keep the rest of us trying to keep up. Been enjoying your work for quite some time, Miles. Thanks."
May 29th, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"A true artist! Some of his work is the finest I've laid eyes on. If I was rich I'd buy a huge photo of the fire boat and hang it in my home!"
September 17th, 2005
"~I must admit, this guy's street portraiture makes me jealous.
Now that's a good thing, through that comes a fair amount of inspiration and technique to experiment with, and that alone makes Miles and his photography worth your time & effort to view.
Compassion for the subject, something I feel I have, and it's something I look for in other people as friends, and I also look for in the photography of other people. Miles has that sense of compassion, interest and ability that make the results he yields w/ the camera that good to be envious of, and aspire to achieve for oneself. Good stuff, and as always all the best to you!~"
September 14th, 2005
myla kent says:
"His photography is a daily source of inspiration. If you want to learn how to capture your subjects better, study here. ;)"
August 27th, 2005
Susan B. says:
"Miles is an inspiration. Not only as a photographer, but as a person and a member of the photoblogging/flicker streaming world. He's a kind, generous spirit who has a clear, concrete vision and magnetic style. It's my experience that he comes from a true and pure place in his life and in his art. A rare trait that I deeply appreciate and respect.
I always look forward to his posts, since his work almost always communicates something beyond just a pretty picture. I'm honored to know him, even if it's just in the virtual sense."
August 4th, 2005
"Miles is all about the box. HA, get your mind out of the gutter.
I mean... about boxy cameras and medium formats."
April 26th, 2005
"Miles has an uncanny ability to produce portraits which seem to completely embody the story of the person he photographs."
April 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Mute - photoblog