This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- Google Deep Dream 599 photos, 120 members
- deepdream 440 photos, 87 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 664,519 photos, 14,474 members
- MSM Inc. "EXPOSURE" at White Night Melbourne 114 photos, 12 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 21 photos, 37 members
- altfotonet.org 13,762 photos, 221 members
- ALT_MELB [VIC] 1,355 photos, 34 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 326 photos, 28 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 55 photos, 46 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 102,466 photos, 3,508 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 227,175 photos, 5,257 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 4,045 photos, 812 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 37,285 photos, 3,391 members
- SLR Magic Lens 2,461 photos, 191 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,135 photos, 110 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 1,043,142 photos, 19,367 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 700,308 photos, 11,157 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 21,968 photos, 1,870 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 420 photos, 34 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 1,299 photos, 88 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,444 photos, 790 members
- Dead Films Society 2,808 photos, 163 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,628 photos, 348 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 273 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Hacks 420 photos, 21,980 members
- Melbourne Portraits 3,631 photos, 173 members
- I Can Has Beer 14 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,726 photos, 375 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,468 photos, 4,404 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,709 photos, 182 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 37 photos, 29 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,868 photos, 285 members
- vredeborch felica 829 photos, 121 members
- Kodak Expired Film 27,304 photos, 1,734 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 2,942 photos, 254 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 12,252 photos, 1,575 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 3,099 photos, 601 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 6,530 photos, 440 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 991 photos, 105 members
- I hate cat photos 900 photos, 84 members
- nocleanfeed 101 photos, 31 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 421 photos, 130 members
- Kershaw 319 photos, 81 members
- Mamiya 645 44,371 photos, 5,408 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,529 photos, 289 members
- Troma 2 photos, 3 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,169 photos, 2,536 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 34 photos, 11 members
- Film Database 89,237 photos, 5,584 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,879 photos, 3,137 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
February 28th, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
April 24th, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
January 19th, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
October 9th, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
September 20th, 2007
purple route says:
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
March 16th, 2007
elfin string says:
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
January 24th, 2007
noisy education says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
November 28th, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!