This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- Google Deep Dream 830 photos, 129 members
- deepdream 491 photos, 92 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 695,859 photos, 14,778 members
- MSM Inc. "EXPOSURE" at White Night Melbourne 114 photos, 12 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 21 photos, 37 members
- altfotonet.org 14,318 photos, 223 members
- ALT_MELB [VIC] 1,536 photos, 36 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 326 photos, 28 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 55 photos, 45 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 103,940 photos, 3,548 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 215,310 photos, 5,202 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 4,448 photos, 830 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 39,299 photos, 3,548 members
- SLR Magic Lens 2,449 photos, 195 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,142 photos, 108 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 1,099,339 photos, 20,454 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 727,486 photos, 11,454 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 21,844 photos, 1,878 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 420 photos, 34 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 1,388 photos, 87 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,361 photos, 788 members
- Dead Films Society 2,700 photos, 166 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,629 photos, 348 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 273 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Hacks 413 photos, 21,977 members
- Melbourne Portraits 3,701 photos, 172 members
- I Can Has Beer 14 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,721 photos, 373 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 44,260 photos, 4,382 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,709 photos, 182 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 38 photos, 29 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,726 photos, 288 members
- vredeborch felica 826 photos, 123 members
- Kodak Expired Film 27,854 photos, 1,745 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 2,970 photos, 260 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 12,507 photos, 1,600 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,994 photos, 600 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 6,276 photos, 439 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 976 photos, 105 members
- I hate cat photos 896 photos, 83 members
- nocleanfeed 101 photos, 31 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 447 photos, 132 members
- Kershaw 330 photos, 80 members
- Mamiya 645 45,289 photos, 5,577 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,457 photos, 288 members
- Troma 2 photos, 3 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,115 photos, 2,520 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 34 photos, 11 members
- Film Database 96,007 photos, 5,685 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,663 photos, 3,137 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
February 28th, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
April 24th, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
January 19th, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
October 9th, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
September 20th, 2007
purple route says:
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
March 16th, 2007
elfin string says:
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
January 24th, 2007
noisy education says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
November 28th, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!