This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- Google Deep Dream 331 photos, 93 members
- deepdream 364 photos, 75 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 421,703 photos, 12,274 members
- MSM Inc. "EXPOSURE" at White Night Melbourne 109 photos, 15 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 39 members
- altfotonet.org 13,496 photos, 223 members
- ALT_MELB [VIC] 876 photos, 27 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 326 photos, 30 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 83,520 photos, 3,195 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 159,721 photos, 4,480 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 2,230 photos, 692 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 24,053 photos, 2,241 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,936 photos, 167 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,110 photos, 106 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 686,863 photos, 14,626 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 498,688 photos, 9,353 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 20,255 photos, 1,695 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 420 photos, 37 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 1,156 photos, 93 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,388 photos, 779 members
- Dead Films Society 2,857 photos, 150 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,397 photos, 335 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 274 photos, 32 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,949 members
- Melbourne Portraits 3,820 photos, 160 members
- I Can Has Beer 14 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,662 photos, 377 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,310 photos, 4,391 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,729 photos, 185 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 38 photos, 29 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,813 photos, 275 members
- vredeborch felica 775 photos, 113 members
- Kodak Expired Film 21,351 photos, 1,604 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 2,268 photos, 202 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 11,042 photos, 1,465 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,783 photos, 553 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,718 photos, 394 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 1,044 photos, 110 members
- I hate cat photos 1,068 photos, 85 members
- nocleanfeed 120 photos, 34 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 431 photos, 127 members
- Kershaw 306 photos, 74 members
- Mamiya 645 38,243 photos, 4,525 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,292 photos, 261 members
- Troma 5 photos, 3 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,164 photos, 2,559 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 35 photos, 12 members
- Film Database 45,386 photos, 4,789 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,782 photos, 3,087 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
February 28th, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
April 24th, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
January 19th, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
October 9th, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
September 20th, 2007
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
March 16th, 2007
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
January 24th, 2007
Mr St3v3 says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
November 28th, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!