This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- Google Deep Dream 318 photos, 85 members
- deepdream 362 photos, 73 members
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 398,432 photos, 11,885 members
- MSM Inc. "EXPOSURE" at White Night Melbourne 109 photos, 14 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 39 members
- altfotonet.org 13,237 photos, 222 members
- ALT_MELB [VIC] 829 photos, 27 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 326 photos, 31 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 80,994 photos, 3,144 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 151,472 photos, 4,282 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 2,123 photos, 676 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 22,614 photos, 2,096 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,873 photos, 164 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,109 photos, 104 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 655,520 photos, 14,165 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 479,297 photos, 9,161 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 20,071 photos, 1,680 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 420 photos, 37 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 1,147 photos, 93 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,364 photos, 775 members
- Dead Films Society 2,866 photos, 146 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,386 photos, 335 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 274 photos, 32 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,627 members
- Melbourne Portraits 3,780 photos, 155 members
- I Can Has Beer 14 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,648 photos, 375 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,192 photos, 4,387 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,766 photos, 186 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 38 photos, 29 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,868 photos, 274 members
- vredeborch felica 775 photos, 113 members
- Kodak Expired Film 20,847 photos, 1,580 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 2,236 photos, 200 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 10,861 photos, 1,443 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,771 photos, 547 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,635 photos, 391 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 1,048 photos, 110 members
- I hate cat photos 1,057 photos, 85 members
- nocleanfeed 120 photos, 34 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 419 photos, 125 members
- Kershaw 289 photos, 74 members
- Mamiya 645 37,542 photos, 4,429 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,264 photos, 262 members
- Troma 5 photos, 3 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,173 photos, 2,554 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 35 photos, 12 members
- Film Database 44,646 photos, 4,696 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,656 photos, 3,077 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
February 28th, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
April 24th, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
January 19th, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
October 9th, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
September 20th, 2007
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
March 16th, 2007
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
January 24th, 2007
Mr St3v3 says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
November 28th, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!