This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- Google Deep Dream 275 photos, 74 members
- deepdream 333 photos, 69 members
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 377,521 photos, 11,580 members
- MSM Inc. "EXPOSURE" at White Night Melbourne 109 photos, 14 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 39 members
- altfotonet.org 12,981 photos, 220 members
- ALT_MELB [VIC] 783 photos, 28 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 326 photos, 31 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 79,137 photos, 3,118 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 143,122 photos, 4,104 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 2,052 photos, 667 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 21,619 photos, 2,018 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,848 photos, 163 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,105 photos, 104 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 629,315 photos, 13,849 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 462,690 photos, 9,020 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 19,746 photos, 1,667 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 420 photos, 37 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 1,138 photos, 93 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,366 photos, 774 members
- Dead Films Society 3,005 photos, 144 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,379 photos, 334 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 274 photos, 32 members
- Flickr Hacks 439 photos, 20,334 members
- Melbourne Portraits 3,749 photos, 147 members
- I Can Has Beer 14 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,642 photos, 376 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,093 photos, 4,386 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,765 photos, 187 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 38 photos, 30 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,869 photos, 273 members
- vredeborch felica 775 photos, 112 members
- Kodak Expired Film 20,417 photos, 1,567 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 2,184 photos, 199 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 10,709 photos, 1,436 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,733 photos, 544 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,653 photos, 389 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 1,049 photos, 110 members
- I hate cat photos 1,020 photos, 86 members
- nocleanfeed 120 photos, 34 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 418 photos, 126 members
- Kershaw 289 photos, 72 members
- Mamiya 645 36,933 photos, 4,362 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,256 photos, 260 members
- Troma 5 photos, 3 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,173 photos, 2,551 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 35 photos, 12 members
- Film Database 43,811 photos, 4,616 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,624 photos, 3,065 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
February 28th, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
April 24th, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
January 19th, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
October 9th, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
September 20th, 2007
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
March 16th, 2007
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
January 24th, 2007
Mr St3v3 says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
November 28th, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!