This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- MSM Inc. "EXPOSURE" at White Night Melbourne 99 photos, 16 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 42 members
- altfotonet.org 11,343 photos, 216 members
- ALT_MELB 457 photos, 20 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 329 photos, 32 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 61,556 photos, 2,730 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 71,024 photos, 2,777 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 1,213 photos, 582 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 11,402 photos, 1,170 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,642 photos, 145 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 943 photos, 82 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 389,237 photos, 10,286 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 316,888 photos, 7,441 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 16,139 photos, 1,441 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 421 photos, 39 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 1,007 photos, 87 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,151 photos, 739 members
- Dead Films Society 1,951 photos, 74 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,185 photos, 329 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 278 photos, 32 members
- Flickr Hacks 444 photos, 18,483 members
- Melbourne Portraits 3,206 photos, 137 members
- I Can Has Beer 18 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,514 photos, 376 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 44,666 photos, 4,316 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,753 photos, 181 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 38 photos, 30 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,855 photos, 269 members
- vredeborch felica 753 photos, 109 members
- Kodak Expired Film 16,658 photos, 1,428 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 1,557 photos, 158 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 9,804 photos, 1,339 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,448 photos, 511 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,957 photos, 353 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 1,094 photos, 114 members
- I hate cat photos 793 photos, 84 members
- nocleanfeed 119 photos, 34 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 340 photos, 108 members
- Kershaw 242 photos, 65 members
- Mamiya 645 31,121 photos, 3,601 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,131 photos, 244 members
- Troma 5 photos, 2 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,198 photos, 2,539 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 35 photos, 12 members
- Film Database 36,665 photos, 3,958 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,939 photos, 2,978 members
- Melbourne 150,002 photos, 6,961 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 24 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 68,679 photos, 6,329 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
28th February, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
24th April, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
19th January, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
9th October, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
20th September, 2007
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
16th March, 2007
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
24th January, 2007
Mr St3v3 says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
28th November, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!