Thank you for visiting my flickr site.
I was born in Japan and worked in Tokyo(capital city of Japan) until May 2006.
I moved to Michigan USA to expand my possibilities through my life.
Yes, as I expected, my life in non-mother country made me more independent and strong. I didn't know sky is enough huge to remove my anxiety and give power for tomorrow.
I like Michigan's great nature, especially Upper peninsula.
UP is my best destination to refresh myself. My favorite place in UP is Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore along Lake Superior. I love it.
Recently I realized why I'm fascinated by the great nature. Those are my ideal figures, which are always strong and adjustable for change of surroundings.
2011 Summer, I moved to San Diego. I'm ready to explore further!
I like Nature, Wilds, Animals, Traveling, Exploring Natures(hiking, camping and boating), Driving, Running, Yoga, Taking photos, Eating, Cooking, Watching Movies, Reading Books, Listening to music, Museum and technology.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm not native English speaker, thus if my English isn't proper, please tell me. Thanks in advance.
I just started to learn taking photos.
My Camera:Panasonic DMC-LZ2, DMC-FZ18 and Nikon D7000.
My Favorite Photo:Reflection, Sky, Food, Wildlife, Nature.
Hope all of you have wonderful day!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 13,695 photos, 910 members
- Wildflowers 88,367 photos, 4,108 members
- Glacier, Waterton Lakes, Banff, Nahanni, Jasper National Parks 2,314 photos, 161 members
- Banff National Park 11,492 photos, 1,508 members
- National Parks of Canada 27,541 photos, 2,204 members
- Bighorn Sheep of North America 2,696 photos, 264 members
- Goat-Antelopes 1,784 photos, 228 members
- Whitetail, Mule Deer, and Blacktail Bucks 5,451 photos, 429 members
- Michigan's Au Sable River 414 photos, 63 members
- National Geographic 64,377 photos, 3,220 members
- Badlands National Park 2,048 photos, 277 members
- Birding & Butterfly Enthusiasts 34,015 photos, 584 members
- Unlimited Birds 182,463 photos, 2,816 members
- North American Birds: Field Guide (Total = 687 Birds) 83,531 photos, 2,911 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 51,939 photos, 7,833 members
- The Zoo! 139,503 photos, 9,151 members
- Gouldian Finch - Gouldamadine 137 photos, 49 members
- The American Southwest 128,613 photos, 3,805 members
- Natural Arches and Bridges 4,258 photos, 500 members
- Utah Landscapes 52,225 photos, 4,183 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 138,410 photos, 7,665 members
- Monument Valley 6,461 photos, 1,538 members
- Butterfly Blues ( Post 4 Comment 2 ) 15,751 photos, 2,563 members
- Butterfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 141,130 photos, 16,087 members
- Antelope Canyon 6,405 photos, 1,363 members
- Slot Canyons 2,132 photos, 417 members
- Zion National Park Photos 4,660 photos, 860 members
- Zion National Park 11,459 photos, 1,554 members
- Bryce Canyon National Park 10,285 photos, 1,707 members
- The Wilds (Ohio) 653 photos, 117 members
- Michigan Gardens 8,479 photos, 246 members
- Potter Park Zoo 2,117 photos, 163 members
- Toledo Zoo 2,463 photos, 164 members
- American Bison Live! 3,252 photos, 741 members
- Woodpeckers 12,098 photos, 1,628 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 40,764 photos, 1,524 members
- Wonderful World! 295,099 photos, 7,060 members
- Rabbit 25,722 photos, 2,755 members
- Rabbit Pictures. 21,274 photos, 3,211 members
- Dodge Charger 3,129 photos, 355 members
- ForestWander Nature Photography Excellence 85,831 photos, 5,836 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 254,333 photos, 12,188 members
- PLANET EARTH OUR HOME 423,121 photos, 10,671 members
- *I Love Birds* 689,429 photos, 17,542 members
- we love wildlife 233,804 photos, 7,440 members
- #1 Nature & Wildlife Photographers Corner 657,749 photos, 11,957 members
- Mt. Rushmore/Mount Rushmore 912 photos, 252 members
- The Black Hills of South Dakota 5,036 photos, 477 members
- Isle Royale National Park 654 photos, 88 members
- Lake Superior 11,364 photos, 839 members
mtsn doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2006
- San Diego, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Software engineer