I'm a geo-physicist by degree, a design development engineer by trade and a mountaineer by choice... I'm a Phillips University grad and did some time as a touring sound engineer for a variety of artists.
I live in very, very rural Oklahoma and worked for an OK City company, a Dallas MEP, a Norwegian company. A Portland company, a Beaverton company and a Chicago company... and a Salt Lake company... Spent my time on airplanes and travel. Then.... I took a severance package and retired.
And now... well, I just do work under contract for whomever I feel like dealing with.
and I climb mountains, mainly in the western hemisphere. You name it, I probably have scaled it. Occasionally, I go to Patagonia in South America to traverse the Chilean ice cap.
I like my ATV rides out in the country to photograph things... all over western Oklahoma roads. Dirt roads only., thanks...
I do "projects"; around our place, building things and creating mechanical devices. So a lot of my photos revolve around my workshops (I have 4) and the things I build... + our cats. And cars.... I have cars.
Whatever..... I'm having fun.
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma 323 photos, 17 members
- Kingfisher Oklahoma 51 photos, 9 members
- Oklahoma HDR 680 photos, 45 members
- Aladdin Homes 101 photos, 13 members
- Your Bookshelf, Your Identity 185 photos, 115 members
- Mercedes-Benz W210 / W211 / C219 925 photos, 174 members
- Aluminum and Steel Jaguar XKR 1,281 photos, 262 members
- Bokeh Photography (1/day) 435,501 photos, 30,235 members
- PET Bottle and other Plastics Recycled Creativity 1,824 photos, 567 members
- Abandoned and Forgotten Oklahoma 5,304 photos, 335 members
- Cardboard Tubes ReCrafted 619 photos, 380 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 35,882 photos, 2,453 members
- Osage County, Oklahoma 940 photos, 59 members
- roadside attractions and rare oddities 2,386 photos, 118 members
- Accuphase 19 photos, 25 members
- Ten Friends 40,824 photos, 5,840 members
- Organized OCD Style 634 photos, 330 members
- Sarcastic Comments 7 photos, 7 members
- Home WoodWorking Shops 333 photos, 138 members
- Birds Photos 2,770,082 photos, 84,127 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 64,557 photos, 6,235 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 896,294 photos, 19,986 members
- rural Oklahoma and Milfay photos 450 photos, 25 members
- Rusty Abandoned Cars 45,873 photos, 6,297 members
- Historic Oklahoma Architecture 2,541 photos, 218 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,042 photos, 214 members
- Oklahoma Thunderstorms 3,846 photos, 528 members
- My Books 28,985 photos, 3,194 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 325,426 photos, 12,551 members
- 2008 Bartlesville Photo Walk 140 photos, 19 members
- ThisTulsa 797 photos, 173 members
- Outdoor Warning Sirens 612 photos, 99 members
- Land Rover Discovery 2,616 photos, 388 members
- Vintage Electronics 20,549 photos, 2,686 members
- Equipment 17,009 photos, 1,937 members
- Innovative photography equipment 1,290 photos, 1,976 members
- Oklahoma Through My Eyes 39,206 photos, 907 members
- Garage / Workshop Organization 517 photos, 216 members
- Western Oklahoma 4,744 photos, 118 members
- Impressions & Expressions 85,509 photos, 2,819 members
- Annotated Work Spaces 1,839 photos, 1,401 members
- Oklahoma Sunrise/Sunset 6,038 photos, 602 members
- Oklahoma Agriculture 826 photos, 130 members
- I Saw The Light! Lighting, Night, Shadows, Light Painting, HDR 266,144 photos, 9,940 members
- Workspaces - No computers! 344 photos, 161 members
- Oklahoma Photographers 65,110 photos, 1,312 members
- Tinkering ETC. 628 photos, 69 members
- Workshops ETC. 3,552 photos, 608 members
- Eastern Oklahoma 5,895 photos, 99 members
mtneer_man doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken