I'm a geo-physicist by degree, a design development engineer by trade and a mountaineer by choice... I'm a Phillips University grad and did some time as a touring sound engineer for a variety of artists.
I live in very, very rural Oklahoma and worked for an OK City company, a Dallas MEP, a Norwegian company. A Portland company, a Beaverton company and a Chicago company... and a Salt Lake company... Spent my time on airplanes and travel. Then.... I took a severance package and retired.
And now... well, I just do work under contract for whomever I feel like dealing with.
and I climb mountains, mainly in the western hemisphere. You name it, I probably have scaled it. Occasionally, I go to Patagonia in South America to traverse the Chilean ice cap.
I like my ATV rides out in the country to photograph things... all over western Oklahoma roads. Dirt roads only., thanks...
I do "projects"; around our place, building things and creating mechanical devices. So a lot of my photos revolve around my workshops (I have 4) and the things I build... + our cats. And cars.... I have cars.
Whatever..... I'm having fun.
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma 317 photos, 16 members
- Kingfisher Oklahoma 51 photos, 8 members
- Oklahoma HDR 671 photos, 46 members
- Aladdin Homes 97 photos, 13 members
- Your Bookshelf, Your Identity 184 photos, 115 members
- Mercedes-Benz W210 / W211 / C219 913 photos, 173 members
- Aluminum and Steel Jaguar XKR 1,280 photos, 260 members
- Bokeh Photography (1/day) 426,214 photos, 29,762 members
- PET Bottle and other Plastics Recycled Creativity 1,824 photos, 567 members
- Abandoned and Forgotten Oklahoma 5,227 photos, 332 members
- Cardboard Tubes ReCrafted 620 photos, 380 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 35,771 photos, 2,453 members
- Osage County, Oklahoma 921 photos, 58 members
- roadside attractions and rare oddities 2,351 photos, 117 members
- Accuphase 19 photos, 26 members
- Ten Friends 40,662 photos, 5,846 members
- Organized OCD Style 634 photos, 329 members
- Sarcastic Comments 7 photos, 7 members
- Home WoodWorking Shops 330 photos, 134 members
- Birds Photos 2,719,018 photos, 83,415 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 63,701 photos, 6,185 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 879,149 photos, 19,789 members
- rural Oklahoma and Milfay photos 450 photos, 24 members
- Rusty Abandoned Cars 45,612 photos, 6,279 members
- Historic Oklahoma Architecture 2,531 photos, 218 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,042 photos, 214 members
- Oklahoma Thunderstorms 3,844 photos, 526 members
- My Books 28,703 photos, 3,195 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 321,393 photos, 12,549 members
- 2008 Bartlesville Photo Walk 140 photos, 19 members
- ThisTulsa 792 photos, 173 members
- Outdoor Warning Sirens 615 photos, 97 members
- Land Rover Discovery 2,597 photos, 389 members
- Vintage Electronics 20,439 photos, 2,674 members
- Equipment 16,892 photos, 1,938 members
- Innovative photography equipment 1,293 photos, 1,977 members
- Oklahoma Through My Eyes 38,773 photos, 905 members
- Garage / Workshop Organization 519 photos, 216 members
- Western Oklahoma 4,680 photos, 116 members
- Impressions & Expressions 84,942 photos, 2,820 members
- Annotated Work Spaces 1,844 photos, 1,400 members
- Oklahoma Sunrise/Sunset 5,984 photos, 600 members
- Oklahoma Agriculture 830 photos, 131 members
- I Saw The Light! Lighting, Night, Shadows, Light Painting, HDR 263,829 photos, 9,915 members
- Workspaces - No computers! 344 photos, 161 members
- Oklahoma Photographers 64,459 photos, 1,312 members
- Tinkering ETC. 627 photos, 69 members
- Workshops ETC. 3,531 photos, 608 members
- Eastern Oklahoma 5,850 photos, 99 members
mtneer_man doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken