I am a peace journalist, because I believe in transforming conflict-driven narratives. I am editor of Shared Future News, which reports on peacebuilding in Northern Ireland. I am a co-founder and editor of FactCheckNI, Northern Ireland's first fact-checking service, which works improve civic discourse. I also support the conflict resolution work of the Forum for Cities in Transition in Belfast.
My interests include Northern Ireland, peacebuilding, photography, and politics. You can also read my work at Northern Slant and Slugger O'Toole and learn more about me at Mr Ulster.
- The Candid Frame 140,593 photos, 3,534 members
- Street Fight! 1,398 photos, 4,089 members
- The Essence of Street Photography (TESP) 1,026 photos, 3,236 members
- Street Photography 3,391 photos, 45,296 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,858 photos, 19,841 members
- SPNC - Street Photography Now Community 575 photos, 2,737 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,183 photos, 81,455 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 750 photos, 3,422 members
- un-posed.com 2,654 photos, 2,078 members
- Belfast people 2,357 photos, 141 members
- Queen's Rowing 6 photos, 1 member
- Alliance Party - Flickr Group 121 photos, 8 members
Mr Ulster doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Allan LEONARD
- January 2009
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Peace Journalist
- Mr Ulster blog