The world of Moustaches & Glasses makes you part of a very special black-and-white story where the line between reality and the photo so fine that you can barely feel it. Our philosophy is simple: we are a keepers of old school straight and truthful photography. That is why we represent a bright and well recognizable genre of Straight Photography. Pictures made in this technic, absolutely exclude preliminary statement of a shot and the following retouch. The drawing attention composition of a shot is reached only at the expense of a phenomenon of "Turning-point", the term once introduced by great Henri Cartier - Bresson.
Moustache and Glasses' favorite photos from other Flickr members (6)
- The Real Street Photography 1,394,068 photos, 46,583 members
- Less Is More... 63,023 photos, 60,941 members
- Travel photographs 2,157,382 photos, 47,818 members
- B&W 5,378,317 photos, 230,386 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 919,485 photos, 43,533 members
- panoramas 463,082 photos, 60,058 members
- Just Street Photography 2,481,647 photos, 78,189 members
Moustache and Glasses doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Nikita Stupin
- September 2015
- Toronto/Moscow, Russia/Canada
- I am:
- Moustache and Glasses