Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Dog Days 138,087 photos, 12,954 members
- Dogs! 114,479 photos, 7,053 members
- Dog Portraits (The Kennel Club) 16,185 photos, 1,356 members
- Dog Portraits 31,777 photos, 6,314 members
- Dog Expressions 294,646 photos, 28,614 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 53,412 photos, 3,866 members
- DOG♥Perro♥Chien♥Hund♥Cane♥Hond.....♥ DOGS! 105,211 photos, 7,776 members
- Dog Days! 40,779 photos, 7,045 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 851,826 photos, 108,774 members
- Double Exposures, Bananafish, & the Heat Death of the Universe 2,542 photos, 2,029 members
- Multiple Exposure 51,140 photos, 6,693 members
- Double Exposure 99,072 photos, 22,534 members
- ~Double exposure~ (Post two comment two) 4,357 photos, 1,277 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 418,646 photos, 25,815 members
- Portraiture 692,878 photos, 27,209 members
- Girl Photographers 823,006 photos, 34,530 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,015,106 photos, 42,677 members
- I love my cat 337,033 photos, 47,016 members
- Portrait★Faces 78,578 photos, 44,629 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 2,810,674 photos, 47,541 members
- portraits and faces. 812,672 photos, 51,224 members
- All People 2,960,318 photos, 82,837 members
- Dutch 85,042 photos, 1,498 members
- Dutch Creative 14,790 photos, 422 members
- Cats of the World 127,455 photos, 18,252 members
- Strobist NL 168 photos, 45 members
- Cats photographers 1,844 photos, 241 members
- sky & clouds 655,926 photos, 45,946 members
- Self-Portraits! 484,107 photos, 44,929 members
- Nature 1,514,579 photos, 52,231 members
- You Think this is Art 1,305,544 photos, 59,254 members
- canon photography 3,380,850 photos, 68,391 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,599,899 photos, 72,756 members
- Artistic Photography 2,259,632 photos, 76,992 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,893,194 photos, 81,728 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,630,414 photos, 85,494 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Hump Day Wednesdays **MACRO** 3,407,330 photos, 97,440 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,900,992 photos, 144,801 members
- FlickrCentral 7,136,903 photos, 206,812 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 84,557 photos, 992 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 39,871 photos, 2,503 members
- Project 365 1,689,091 photos, 28,376 members
- Creative Photography 350,125 photos, 12,900 members
- I ♥ Typography 18,385 photos, 2,043 members
- Flowers Group 335,640 photos, 24,175 members
- Happy Original Bench (upload only MONDAY!) 4,363 photos, 611 members
- Bench Monday 16,895 photos, 3,878 members
- Creative self-portraits. 217,426 photos, 19,219 members
- Manipulations 16,647 photos, 1,367 members
- Black and White Elegance 11,874 photos, 1,984 members
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
26th April, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
29th November, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
2nd January, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
8th March, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
29th January, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site