Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Toy Photography - PhoTOYgraphy 5,757 photos, 424 members
- Toy Stories 71,879 photos, 2,239 members
- Toy Photographers 95,976 photos, 2,864 members
- toy or toys 119,018 photos, 3,867 members
- Toy obsessions 30,347 photos, 701 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 523,764 photos, 25,383 members
- Toy with us! 24,763 photos, 1,675 members
- Toys in Close-up 51,677 photos, 2,645 members
- RESIN IS THE NEW VINYL 6,726 photos, 593 members
- Dog Days 156,030 photos, 14,111 members
- Dogs! 142,803 photos, 8,335 members
- Dog Portraits (The Kennel Club) 27,504 photos, 2,071 members
- Dog Portraits 51,386 photos, 9,451 members
- Dog Expressions 340,101 photos, 31,424 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 104,926 photos, 7,551 members
- DOG♥Perro♥Chien♥Hund♥Cane♥Hond.....♥ DOGS! 145,869 photos, 10,809 members
- Dog Days! 101,713 photos, 15,717 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,025,280 photos, 129,011 members
- Double Exposures, Bananafish, & the Heat Death of the Universe 4,951 photos, 3,369 members
- Multiple Exposure 66,413 photos, 8,017 members
- Double Exposure 111,901 photos, 31,097 members
- ~Double exposure~ (Post two comment two) 8,539 photos, 2,127 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 590,624 photos, 31,737 members
- Portraiture 954,070 photos, 34,449 members
- Girl Photographers 948,316 photos, 37,977 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,605,353 photos, 69,209 members
- I love my cat 422,307 photos, 55,037 members
- Portrait★Faces 94,585 photos, 50,959 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,236,802 photos, 71,859 members
- portraits and faces. 1,568,139 photos, 82,758 members
- All People 3,970,681 photos, 110,814 members
- Dutch 128,206 photos, 1,889 members
- Dutch Creative 19,939 photos, 479 members
- Cats of the World 243,411 photos, 27,840 members
- Strobist NL 297 photos, 50 members
- Cats photographers 3,348 photos, 374 members
- sky & clouds 869,393 photos, 52,247 members
- Self-Portraits! 502,501 photos, 46,874 members
- Nature 2,938,189 photos, 94,159 members
- You Think this is Art 1,755,327 photos, 69,533 members
- canon photography 5,354,863 photos, 100,033 members
- Flickr Addicts 8,455,515 photos, 115,794 members
- Artistic Photography 3,991,004 photos, 119,293 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,653,640 photos, 105,513 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,348,905 photos, 110,113 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,216,558 photos, 115,376 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,273,876 photos, 180,537 members
- FlickrCentral 9,433,441 photos, 256,788 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 144,608 photos, 1,340 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 57,108 photos, 2,648 members
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
April 26th, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
November 29th, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
January 2nd, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
March 8th, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
January 29th, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site