Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Toy Photography - PhoTOYgraphy 5,939 photos, 435 members
- Toy Stories 72,942 photos, 2,258 members
- Toy Photographers 99,242 photos, 2,936 members
- toy or toys 121,326 photos, 3,896 members
- Toy obsessions 31,301 photos, 713 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 530,921 photos, 25,477 members
- Toy with us! 25,589 photos, 1,704 members
- Toys in Close-up 53,454 photos, 2,703 members
- RESIN IS THE NEW VINYL 6,759 photos, 592 members
- Dog Days 156,975 photos, 14,203 members
- Dogs! 144,851 photos, 8,437 members
- Dog Portraits (The Kennel Club) 28,251 photos, 2,126 members
- Dog Portraits 52,710 photos, 9,642 members
- Dog Expressions 342,848 photos, 31,749 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 108,243 photos, 7,818 members
- DOG♥Perro♥Chien♥Hund♥Cane♥Hond.....♥ DOGS! 148,410 photos, 10,980 members
- Dog Days! 105,782 photos, 16,242 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,031,649 photos, 129,630 members
- Double Exposures, Bananafish, & the Heat Death of the Universe 4,950 photos, 3,427 members
- Multiple Exposure 67,288 photos, 8,074 members
- Double Exposure 112,342 photos, 32,381 members
- ~Double exposure~ (Post two comment two) 8,747 photos, 2,168 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 602,899 photos, 32,020 members
- Portraiture 971,642 photos, 34,820 members
- Girl Photographers 954,260 photos, 38,127 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,648,657 photos, 70,948 members
- I love my cat 425,088 photos, 55,173 members
- Portrait★Faces 96,265 photos, 51,251 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,434,930 photos, 72,875 members
- portraits and faces. 1,615,990 photos, 84,220 members
- All People 4,040,934 photos, 111,943 members
- Dutch 129,321 photos, 1,916 members
- Dutch Creative 20,406 photos, 486 members
- Cats of the World 248,949 photos, 28,245 members
- Strobist NL 306 photos, 51 members
- Cats photographers 3,310 photos, 375 members
- sky & clouds 882,458 photos, 52,560 members
- Self-Portraits! 504,100 photos, 46,920 members
- Nature 3,066,492 photos, 96,158 members
- You Think this is Art 1,789,366 photos, 69,956 members
- canon photography 5,495,019 photos, 101,336 members
- Flickr Addicts 8,743,878 photos, 117,968 members
- Artistic Photography 4,115,240 photos, 121,237 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,839,524 photos, 106,709 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,440,749 photos, 111,342 members
- The World Through My Eyes - TGIF *OPEN* 4,264,296 photos, 116,038 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,355,321 photos, 181,934 members
- FlickrCentral 9,432,582 photos, 259,586 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 147,693 photos, 1,365 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 58,106 photos, 2,669 members
Chris Kreymborg says:
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
April 26th, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
November 29th, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
January 2nd, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
March 8th, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
January 29th, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site