Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Toy Photography - PhoTOYgraphy 5,849 photos, 430 members
- Toy Stories 72,445 photos, 2,239 members
- Toy Photographers 97,502 photos, 2,893 members
- toy or toys 120,068 photos, 3,873 members
- Toy obsessions 30,839 photos, 707 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 526,965 photos, 25,433 members
- Toy with us! 25,119 photos, 1,687 members
- Toys in Close-up 52,548 photos, 2,678 members
- RESIN IS THE NEW VINYL 6,735 photos, 593 members
- Dog Days 156,448 photos, 14,146 members
- Dogs! 143,689 photos, 8,385 members
- Dog Portraits (The Kennel Club) 27,874 photos, 2,095 members
- Dog Portraits 51,999 photos, 9,543 members
- Dog Expressions 341,325 photos, 31,523 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 106,386 photos, 7,681 members
- DOG♥Perro♥Chien♥Hund♥Cane♥Hond.....♥ DOGS! 146,889 photos, 10,893 members
- Dog Days! 103,608 photos, 15,969 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,027,806 photos, 129,432 members
- Double Exposures, Bananafish, & the Heat Death of the Universe 4,956 photos, 3,381 members
- Multiple Exposure 66,756 photos, 8,031 members
- Double Exposure 112,153 photos, 32,123 members
- ~Double exposure~ (Post two comment two) 8,634 photos, 2,144 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 596,330 photos, 31,859 members
- Portraiture 961,640 photos, 34,584 members
- Girl Photographers 951,443 photos, 38,039 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,625,664 photos, 70,346 members
- I love my cat 423,833 photos, 55,233 members
- Portrait★Faces 95,220 photos, 51,077 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,327,882 photos, 72,289 members
- portraits and faces. 1,589,897 photos, 83,372 members
- All People 4,002,779 photos, 111,262 members
- Dutch 130,059 photos, 1,898 members
- Dutch Creative 20,143 photos, 483 members
- Cats of the World 246,452 photos, 28,039 members
- Strobist NL 299 photos, 50 members
- Cats photographers 3,318 photos, 374 members
- sky & clouds 875,367 photos, 52,352 members
- Self-Portraits! 503,174 photos, 46,879 members
- Nature 2,994,858 photos, 95,041 members
- You Think this is Art 1,770,824 photos, 69,736 members
- canon photography 5,420,627 photos, 100,664 members
- Flickr Addicts 8,591,480 photos, 116,623 members
- Artistic Photography 4,048,615 photos, 120,084 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,740,353 photos, 105,982 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,370,224 photos, 110,613 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,237,420 photos, 115,672 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,311,860 photos, 181,403 members
- FlickrCentral 9,432,926 photos, 258,242 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 147,775 photos, 1,346 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 57,646 photos, 2,661 members
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
April 26th, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
November 29th, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
January 2nd, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
March 8th, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
January 29th, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site