Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Toy Photography - PhoTOYgraphy 4,197 photos, 355 members
- Toy Stories 64,025 photos, 2,073 members
- Toy Photographers 72,923 photos, 2,342 members
- toy or toys 102,730 photos, 3,619 members
- Toy obsessions 23,601 photos, 590 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 465,737 photos, 24,423 members
- Toy with us! 18,602 photos, 1,498 members
- Toys in Close-up 38,182 photos, 2,226 members
- RESIN IS THE NEW VINYL 6,527 photos, 588 members
- Dog Days 149,399 photos, 13,568 members
- Dogs! 130,862 photos, 7,764 members
- Dog Portraits (The Kennel Club) 22,343 photos, 1,701 members
- Dog Portraits 42,599 photos, 8,033 members
- Dog Expressions 324,154 photos, 30,144 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 82,425 photos, 5,648 members
- DOG♥Perro♥Chien♥Hund♥Cane♥Hond.....♥ DOGS! 131,211 photos, 9,400 members
- Dog Days! 76,015 photos, 11,882 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 969,823 photos, 124,273 members
- Double Exposures, Bananafish, & the Heat Death of the Universe 4,927 photos, 2,911 members
- Multiple Exposure 60,564 photos, 7,526 members
- Double Exposure 109,600 photos, 27,337 members
- ~Double exposure~ (Post two comment two) 6,849 photos, 1,811 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 515,319 photos, 29,325 members
- Portraiture 849,398 photos, 31,958 members
- Girl Photographers 903,775 photos, 36,883 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,333,570 photos, 57,079 members
- I love my cat 398,090 photos, 54,160 members
- Portrait★Faces 84,096 photos, 48,733 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 4,031,860 photos, 61,261 members
- portraits and faces. 1,302,041 photos, 71,043 members
- All People 3,505,896 photos, 98,467 members
- Dutch 104,840 photos, 1,709 members
- Dutch Creative 17,248 photos, 452 members
- Cats of the World 201,675 photos, 24,544 members
- Strobist NL 298 photos, 48 members
- Cats photographers 2,685 photos, 325 members
- sky & clouds 779,154 photos, 49,987 members
- Self-Portraits! 493,207 photos, 46,189 members
- Nature 2,161,516 photos, 74,098 members
- You Think this is Art 1,543,425 photos, 65,905 members
- canon photography 4,421,322 photos, 86,815 members
- Flickr Addicts 6,622,566 photos, 97,700 members
- Artistic Photography 3,169,414 photos, 101,400 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,456,089 photos, 96,921 members
- Beautiful Capture 3,535,601 photos, 100,645 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 3,867,264 photos, 109,034 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,713,720 photos, 169,096 members
- FlickrCentral 9,064,997 photos, 240,070 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 112,101 photos, 1,210 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 50,369 photos, 2,593 members
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
April 26th, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
November 29th, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
January 2nd, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
March 8th, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
January 29th, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site