Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Toy Photography - PhoTOYgraphy 6,149 photos, 450 members
- Toy Stories 74,934 photos, 2,287 members
- Toy Photographers 104,518 photos, 3,058 members
- toy or toys 125,345 photos, 3,949 members
- Toy obsessions 33,074 photos, 748 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 541,809 photos, 25,639 members
- Toy with us! 26,729 photos, 1,747 members
- Toys in Close-up 56,427 photos, 2,783 members
- RESIN IS THE NEW VINYL 6,705 photos, 592 members
- Dog Days 158,812 photos, 14,368 members
- Dogs! 147,671 photos, 8,557 members
- Dog Portraits (The Kennel Club) 29,445 photos, 2,196 members
- Dog Portraits 54,729 photos, 9,941 members
- Dog Expressions 346,871 photos, 32,241 members
- ~DOG LOVERS~ 113,477 photos, 8,216 members
- DOG♥Perro♥Chien♥Hund♥Cane♥Hond.....♥ DOGS! 152,556 photos, 11,280 members
- Dog Days! 112,227 photos, 17,064 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,040,919 photos, 129,868 members
- Double Exposures, Bananafish, & the Heat Death of the Universe 5,570 photos, 3,542 members
- Multiple Exposure 69,147 photos, 8,187 members
- Double Exposure 112,869 photos, 32,730 members
- ~Double exposure~ (Post two comment two) 9,128 photos, 2,224 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 618,836 photos, 32,392 members
- Portraiture 995,985 photos, 35,302 members
- Girl Photographers 962,162 photos, 38,295 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,699,305 photos, 72,277 members
- I love my cat 428,944 photos, 55,166 members
- Portrait★Faces 98,735 photos, 51,704 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,703,010 photos, 74,425 members
- portraits and faces. 1,682,572 photos, 86,538 members
- All People 4,122,332 photos, 113,355 members
- Dutch 134,181 photos, 1,941 members
- Dutch Creative 20,944 photos, 486 members
- Cats of the World 257,192 photos, 28,864 members
- Strobist NL 311 photos, 52 members
- Cats photographers 3,297 photos, 376 members
- sky & clouds 901,654 photos, 53,042 members
- Self-Portraits! 505,942 photos, 46,949 members
- Nature 3,242,795 photos, 99,083 members
- You Think this is Art 1,837,200 photos, 70,810 members
- canon photography 5,686,037 photos, 103,278 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,148,464 photos, 121,587 members
- Artistic Photography 4,290,168 photos, 124,059 members
- flickr (unofficial) 5,104,447 photos, 108,942 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,623,838 photos, 113,412 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,336,251 photos, 117,299 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,464,322 photos, 183,619 members
- FlickrCentral 9,425,553 photos, 263,002 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 155,664 photos, 1,408 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 58,255 photos, 2,676 members
Chris Kreymborg says:
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
April 26th, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
November 29th, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
January 2nd, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
March 8th, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
January 29th, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site