Londoner with obsession for lettering, shop fronts, colour, pop culture and anything that's usually overlooked. There is no unique style as such; I like abstracts and people and landscapes and toys and books and all sorts of things with equal admiration.
My pictures are no longer available under a Creative Commons licence, since people were just taking them and not giving me any credit at all, but this doesn't mean I won't let you use them if you ask me. Just get in touch and we can negotiate something.
- Sew Dolly Clackett 395 photos, 196 members
- *Hauntology* 2,700 photos, 143 members
- The Design Disease 4,271 photos, 534 members
- Hello Little Fella! 1,469 photos, 403 members
- The Lost Promenade 2,016 photos, 265 members
- The Astonishing Power of Flickr 1,438 photos, 225 members
- All the Fun of the Fair 2,335 photos, 347 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 19,054 photos, 1,447 members
- Nothing To See Here 10,612 photos, 418 members
- Around London in Eighty Cakes 167 photos, 87 members
- Art Is Everywhere You Look 307 photos, 46 members
- Fake Band Names 259 photos, 80 members
- Finisterre (and Geoffrey Fletcher's London) 2,065 photos, 117 members
- Still Open 1,159 photos, 168 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,617 photos, 149 members
- Great British cafes 452 photos, 48 members
- London by Londoners 338,087 photos, 9,632 members
- Pulp Fiction 9,469 photos, 1,475 members
- Guess Where London? 21 photos, 1,780 members
- UKSP Nation 474 photos, 20 members
- London Flickr Meetups 8,783 photos, 2,985 members
- Putting up a front, London style 1,432 photos, 163 members
- Londonist 388,125 photos, 8,359 members
- Barbelith 242 photos, 48 members
"mondoagogo has a way with a camera; we'll often go to the same event and a few days later her photos on Flickr will just have more personality, a more novel angle, and show things I didn't even notice at the time. It's worth keeping an eye on her choice of favourites, too."
April 25th, 2009
"i really like mondoagogo's photos ! They're usually quite quite interesting !"
January 6th, 2007
- Anna J
- October 2005