Londoner with obsession for lettering, shop fronts, colour, pop culture and anything that's usually overlooked. There is no unique style as such; I like abstracts and people and landscapes and toys and books and all sorts of things with equal admiration.
My pictures are no longer available under a Creative Commons licence, since people were just taking them and not giving me any credit at all, but this doesn't mean I won't let you use them if you ask me. Just get in touch and we can negotiate something.
- Sew Dolly Clackett 395 photos, 193 members
- *Hauntology* 2,755 photos, 146 members
- The Design Disease 4,326 photos, 526 members
- Hello Little Fella! 1,478 photos, 397 members
- The Lost Promenade 2,010 photos, 261 members
- The Astonishing Power of Flickr 1,493 photos, 225 members
- All the Fun of the Fair 2,586 photos, 360 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 19,181 photos, 1,454 members
- Nothing To See Here 11,479 photos, 428 members
- Around London in Eighty Cakes 166 photos, 87 members
- Art Is Everywhere You Look 307 photos, 46 members
- Fake Band Names 257 photos, 80 members
- Finisterre (and Geoffrey Fletcher's London) 2,099 photos, 117 members
- Still Open 1,169 photos, 170 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,630 photos, 147 members
- Great British cafes 458 photos, 46 members
- London by Londoners 352,386 photos, 9,610 members
- Pulp Fiction 9,853 photos, 1,507 members
- Guess Where London? 17 photos, 1,768 members
- UKSP Nation 474 photos, 20 members
- London Flickr Meetups 8,814 photos, 2,978 members
- Putting up a front, London style 1,471 photos, 163 members
- Londonist 409,136 photos, 8,472 members
- Barbelith 242 photos, 48 members
"mondoagogo has a way with a camera; we'll often go to the same event and a few days later her photos on Flickr will just have more personality, a more novel angle, and show things I didn't even notice at the time. It's worth keeping an eye on her choice of favourites, too."
April 25th, 2009
"i really like mondoagogo's photos ! They're usually quite quite interesting !"
January 6th, 2007
- Anna J
- October 2005