Londoner with obsession for lettering, shop fronts, colour, pop culture and anything that's usually overlooked. There is no unique style as such; I like abstracts and people and landscapes and toys and books and all sorts of things with equal admiration.
My pictures are no longer available under a Creative Commons licence, since people were just taking them and not giving me any credit at all, but this doesn't mean I won't let you use them if you ask me. Just get in touch and we can negotiate something.
- Sew Dolly Clackett 395 photos, 196 members
- *Hauntology* 2,727 photos, 144 members
- The Design Disease 4,296 photos, 534 members
- Hello Little Fella! 1,469 photos, 403 members
- The Lost Promenade 2,012 photos, 262 members
- The Astonishing Power of Flickr 1,469 photos, 228 members
- All the Fun of the Fair 2,381 photos, 353 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 19,001 photos, 1,450 members
- Nothing To See Here 10,936 photos, 422 members
- Around London in Eighty Cakes 167 photos, 87 members
- Art Is Everywhere You Look 307 photos, 46 members
- Fake Band Names 259 photos, 80 members
- Finisterre (and Geoffrey Fletcher's London) 2,076 photos, 117 members
- Still Open 1,158 photos, 169 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,619 photos, 148 members
- Great British cafes 455 photos, 48 members
- London by Londoners 344,021 photos, 9,632 members
- Pulp Fiction 9,595 photos, 1,481 members
- Guess Where London? 30 photos, 1,774 members
- UKSP Nation 474 photos, 20 members
- London Flickr Meetups 8,803 photos, 2,983 members
- Putting up a front, London style 1,454 photos, 163 members
- Londonist 396,237 photos, 8,414 members
- Barbelith 242 photos, 48 members
"mondoagogo has a way with a camera; we'll often go to the same event and a few days later her photos on Flickr will just have more personality, a more novel angle, and show things I didn't even notice at the time. It's worth keeping an eye on her choice of favourites, too."
April 25th, 2009
"i really like mondoagogo's photos ! They're usually quite quite interesting !"
January 6th, 2007
- Anna J
- October 2005