I'm just a redneck hippy from the South, who tries to see the good in everyone.
I say & do what I want on my stream. Of course, most are marked friends and family. I guess if you're my friend, you'll get me. If not and you don't like it, don't look. Plain and simple.
Looking at this makes me realize exactly how Southern I really am, and I wouldn't have it any other way:
visited 22 states (44%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. ~Albert Einstein
Photos of mojeecat (1)
- Autumn 2014 360 photos, 24 members
- Summertime 2014 264 photos, 44 members
- Spring In The Air 2014 216 photos, 26 members
- Winter 2013-14 1,085 photos, 89 members
- Autumn 2013 453 photos, 37 members
- Summertime 2013 513 photos, 87 members
- St. Lucia 5,340 photos, 474 members
- Summertime 2011 69 photos, 41 members
- Spring in The Air 2011 221 photos, 106 members
- Just Puppies! 34,163 photos, 4,701 members
- rottweilers 5,358 photos, 977 members
- Reef Aquariums 7,513 photos, 986 members
- Fading America 101,703 photos, 2,564 members
- Holiday Decorations 99 photos, 39 members
- Winter 2010-11 332 photos, 38 members
- Texas Wildflowers 11,815 photos, 936 members
- Tuesday Night Baking Group 487 photos, 26 members
- My Meme 1,267 photos, 450 members
- Small Town Texas 10,962 photos, 469 members
- Texas -The Lone Star State - Tejas - TX - All The Great Views 106,093 photos, 2,909 members
- Texas 197,960 photos, 6,584 members
- Pix for the First Date 24 photos, 19 members
- Your Pets laying down or asleep 423 photos, 130 members
- Fair Food 671 photos, 115 members
- Concerts 647,295 photos, 16,495 members
- Just Kids Walking Away 31 photos, 32 members
- Nikon D5000 User Group 163,886 photos, 6,648 members
- Cats Up Close 12,503 photos, 1,230 members
- Tree-Mendous! 52,351 photos, 4,009 members
- Purple or Lavender 5,193 photos, 555 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 67,201 photos, 1,753 members
- on the down low 10,703 photos, 815 members
- What I ate 487 photos, 156 members
- Clouds, Storms, Sunsets & Sunrises 682,624 photos, 32,652 members
- Cat Enclosures 150 photos, 39 members
- Just Big Skies. 1,457 photos, 54 members
- Will i ever stop photographing my feet? 5,746 photos, 663 members
- A Child's Eyes 2,854 photos, 241 members
- Gray Cats 10,049 photos, 847 members
- Age of Innocence - 127,388 photos, 3,744 members
- Chemtrails 9,705 photos, 963 members
- Comfort Food 60,770 photos, 939 members
- Morning Things 747 photos, 65 members
- Sleeping Angels 59 photos, 21 members
- Dynamic Diagonal 322 photos, 46 members
- Pinkalicious (Post 1, Award 2) 27,547 photos, 4,275 members
- Ava's Love of the Light 1,038 photos, 74 members
- Girls Wearing Converse Chucks 17,728 photos, 4,451 members
- Turquoise and Rust 400 photos, 131 members
- Pretty Fruit 2,032 photos, 306 members
"Damn what can I say about this woman...I love her!
She's a great photographer and a real down to earth person. Always witty and clever and you know she has to be an awesome chick cause she loves animals and boy does she have 'em!
I love that she loves skies and architecture, we'd be great shooting partners I just know it!
Her photography often times is like seeing things through the eyes of a child. Whimsical, she'll shoot just about anything that catches her eye. She has a genuine love for the camera and what it's capable of. Always inquisitive and not afraid to try new things.
She's an inspiration to me in so many ways.
Her love of family is plainly evident as well and she does a fabulous job of capturing and documenting the moments as they occur.
For this and many other reasons, I write as I do of Mrs. Roxxi...she rocks!
If we were neighbors we would be best buds, all of us!
Peace to you and your family Rox, keep snappin'
Hugs from Rey & the family!"
July 24th, 2009
"Roxxi really does rock! Her home is always open to anything furry that is lacking one, or any wayward flickr friends that need a vacation :) Her photography is pure, she captures what she sees. I loved meeting her and her family ~ and I miss my little Bodhi love! Next time you're passing our way, be sure to stop by :)"
August 16th, 2008
"Roxie rocks indeed. She is funny and caring at the same time. She will delight me with all sorts of photos and with witty words and kind comments. Her stream is one of pure joy. Some of the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises I have found were the ones I found here. And don't even get me started on Ayla and how that little princess can turn a bad day into a good one with just one photo by Roxie.
Thank you Roxie for being a friend. You have been one of those people who bring a sense of life to an internet site. I will always hold you dear and will always remember how you reached out with the most kind offer ever when times were a bit tough here. We have all learned from that time and we still learn but what I really learned most of all was that I can count on you. What more could a person ever ask for?"
June 16th, 2007
"Roxanne's pictures Rock! She has the eye to see the everyday in unique ways. I always enjoy her pictures. I get a great feel for "the real life" in Florida! Oh, you mean there's more to Florida than Disney world?"
February 25th, 2007
- May 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken